Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128363 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tboy20017: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nop................ For now!but it would be back very soon
victovrry:

Please can this work with etisalat ?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by farrowing: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
adelegan1:

This guy is a fraud no bo
vinobieze:
We believe that you are wondering how you can use your mtn bis,multilinks,cobra or unwired or probably in ghana and want to browse the net @ a cheaper rate or even awauf!

GatewayVPN Is the solution.

I will describe here for you to setup your own today without calling us!

First,GatewayVPN is a legal software.
Infact,we are registered under Visalat with corporate affairs commission so all transactions on our website are recorded for future reference.

GwVPN is a private network. A vpn software that pc users,android or iOS users can install on their device and surf the net.

Requirement to use GWvpn on all devices:

As a pc user,you need the following below:

1.) Your laptop.
2.) Gatewayvpn software.
3.) Your modem.
4.) Registered username and password with a voucher loaded to it.

Our system supports interswitch,visa,perfect money,paypal or bank payment.

100% secured!!!

We believe that your system have Dot net frame work installed. If NO,use our download page @ http://gatewayvpn.com/pages/downloads.php.

Now to the main setup:

1.) Download GatewayVPN software for pc and android users below

For Pc Users:

a.)Install as admin and run it.
b.)We believe that you have a registered username and passowrd with a voucher loaded to your account.If you dont please login to your account and purchase a voucher.
c.) Run the Gwvpn isntalled in your laptop.If your system ask you for dot net frame work,you can download it and continue with the steps.
d.) On the Gwvpn software,

Using MTN BIS:
1.) Select either GWserver Or GwTorrent.
2.) Tweak will be MTN BIS
3.) Udp port will be blank.
4.) Protocol will be UDP.
Input your username and passowrd,click on WINTAP32 and install.
Thats all for MTN BIS.

Using MULTILINKS:
2.) Tweak will be Multilinks
Thats all for MULTILINKS.

Please remember that it only works on this type of multilinks modem only: this modem.
If you are just using the Gwvpn for normal tunneling,please put it on none as the tweak.

The UDP port is only to be used if you are using other network types not listed in the tweak.

Expresso(GH),Cobra(NG) and unwired(NG):
2.) Tweak will be none
3.) Udp port will be 53.
Thats all for Expresso(GH),Cobra(NG) and unwired(NG).

For Android Users:

Android versions 4 and up allow VPN client apps without needing to “root” your device. The OpenVPN app by Arne Schwabe is one such application.

Requirements:
Android 4.0 or higher.
The OpenVPN app by Arne Schwabe.
An OpenVPN configuration file, found at the bottom of this page.
Note: version 0.5.32 contains a bug. It does import the profiles correctly.
Please use an older version. (Or newer when it comes available.)
Instructions:
1.)Start the OpenVPN for Android app.Download at Google Market for free
2.)Tap 'All your precious VPNs'.
3.) Tap the folder icon on the top right corner.
4.)Select the GWdroid.ovpn in the GwDroid folder you downloaded at the bottom of this page and tap the 'Select' button.
Please make sure you unzip the folder before sending the file.
5.) Tap the disk/save icon at the top of the screen.
6.) Tap the GwDroid to connect.
7.)Wait for the line 'P:Initialization Sequence Completed'.
The VPN is now connected.

Note: Please remember that id you are using your blackberry subscription with GWVPN,you have to create a new connection profile and your apn will be blackberry.net.

More info at gatewayvpn website.
dy should patronize him
vinobieze: We believe that you are wondering how you can use your mtn bis,multilinks,cobra or unwired or probably in ghana and want to browse the net @ a cheaper rate or even awauf!

GatewayVPN Is the solution.

I will describe here for you to setup your own today without calling us!

First,GatewayVPN is a legal software.
Infact,we are registered under Visalat with corporate affairs commission so all transactions on our website are recorded for future reference.

GwVPN is a private network. A vpn software that pc users,android or iOS users can install on their device and surf the net.

Requirement to use GWvpn on all devices:

As a pc user,you need the following below:

1.) Your laptop.
2.) Gatewayvpn software.
3.) Your modem.
4.) Registered username and password with a voucher loaded to it.

100% secured!!!

We believe that your system have Dot net frame work installed. If NO,use our download page @ http://gatewayvpn.com/pages/downloads.php.

Now to the main setup:

1.) Download GatewayVPN software for pc and android users below

For Pc Users:

a.)Install as admin and run it.
b.)We believe that you have a registered username and passowrd with a voucher loaded to your account.If you dont please login to your account and purchase a voucher.
c.) Run the Gwvpn isntalled in your laptop.If your system ask you for dot net frame work,you can download it and continue with the steps.
d.) On the Gwvpn software,

Using MTN BIS:
2.) Tweak will be MTN BIS
Thats all for MTN BIS.

Using MULTILINKS:
2.) Tweak will be Multilinks
Thats all for MULTILINKS.

Please remember that it only works on this type of multilinks modem only: this modem.
If you are just using the Gwvpn for normal tunneling,please put it on none as the tweak.

The UDP port is only to be used if you are using other network types not listed in the tweak.

Expresso(GH),Cobra(NG) and unwired(NG):
2.) Tweak will be none
3.) Udp port will be 53.
Thats all for Expresso(GH),Cobra(NG) and unwired(NG).

For Android Users:

Android versions 4 and up allow VPN client apps without needing to “root” your device. The OpenVPN app by Arne Schwabe is one such application.

Requirements:
Android 4.0 or higher.
The OpenVPN app by Arne Schwabe.
An OpenVPN configuration file, found at the bottom of this page.
Note: version 0.5.32 contains a bug. It does import the profiles correctly.
Please use an older version. (Or newer when it comes available.)
Instructions:
1.)Start the OpenVPN for Android app.Download at Google Market for free
2.)Tap 'All your precious VPNs'.
3.) Tap the folder icon on the top right corner.
4.)Select the GWdroid.ovpn in the GwDroid folder you downloaded at the bottom of this page and tap the 'Select' button.
Please make sure you unzip the folder before sending the file.
5.) Tap the disk/save icon at the top of the screen.
6.) Tap the GwDroid to connect.
7.)Wait for the line 'P:Initialization Sequence Completed'.
The VPN is now connected.

Note: Please remember that id you are using your blackberry subscription with GWVPN,you have to create a new connection profile and your apn will be blackberry.net.

More info at gatewayvpn website.
Gateway VPN no longer work with MTN BIS, What is the way forward
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chrisluwi: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
icmp connection is what is reigning nw,for pc and laptop users you can use tunnel guru and pd proxy,contact me on 08132964405 or add me on whatsapp or bbm : 3236a8af if you want to upgrade your account,God bless.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chrisluwi: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
DonCrust:

Reply to my email
ve replied
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Williamson: MTN BIS is back with Unlimited Browsing On Adriod phones & PC Laptop with new settings input on APN blacberry.net changed and Configured your Mozilla Firefox Browser HTTP with proxy numbers to start Surfing on net unlimited 100% real Confirm.

Please dont expect me to post it here because Mtn Officials are everywhere watching to avoid been blocked. Call me Mr Williamson on- O8O. 75.514. 823 - to get the Mtn BIS Lattest settings Unlimited Browsing now and stop wasting your Money on subscriptions. enjoy it now my people.
u nor de tire 4 scam matter.. shuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cupid4ig(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Williamson: MTN BIS is back with Unlimited Browsing On Adriod phones & PC Laptop with new settings input on APN blacberry.net changed and Configured your Mozilla Firefox Browser HTTP with proxy numbers to start Surfing on net unlimited 100% real Confirm.

Please dont expect me to post it here because Mtn Officials are everywhere watching to avoid been blocked. Call me Mr Williamson on- O8O. 75.514. 823 - to get the Mtn BIS Lattest settings Unlimited Browsing now and stop wasting your Money on subscriptions. enjoy it now my people.
keep scamming na ur children will suffer it in future idiaat
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by willscolf: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2013

guys mke una no fall mugu 4 dis scammer wey no get wrk
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chrisluwi: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
DonCrust: Is there any PD-Proxy user like me here?
yes
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chrisluwi: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
DonCrust:

Guy the N1,000 you charge is too much naw!
950 nw
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by peterolayinka(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
[img]new[/img]am new here,can somebody elaborate tins for me,cus i'll also like to surf free on pc
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Echatbook: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is mtn bis now working againg on pc.if yes how?. Coz mtn don block udp port
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ican2020: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
I am stranded and I need help on PC internet browsing,
please
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by lawrenzoo: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
PD proxy no longer connects too with mtn bis
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by plodds: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Can som1 tell me if its possible 2 use only d gb dat comes wit BIS on etisalat, airtel or glo to browse directly without any extra settings or software
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ali700: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
adelegan1:

This guy is a fraud no body should patronize him
Pls specify the exact typ of multilinks modem and the price
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Obascoetubi: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by vinobieze(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Etisalat settings are evidently more stable than MTN's, though the free etisalat browsing code is less popular--which is a good thing!

In this article, I am going to show you how to browse free with your Etisalat line using our latest Etisalat browsing codes.

Free browsing has come to stay! Free Etisalat browsing codes has come to stay! Let's get started with your free Etisalat! First is to goto http://gatewayvpn.com.

After which you click on the proxy tab and register a proxy account with Gatewayvpn.com or goto http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/register.html

After registration,goto http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/orderinformation.php.

We believe that you have registered an account for proxy application before coming to this page if not REGISTER at http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/register.html.

For setup information,visit http://gatewayvpn.com/pages/downloads.php.

Please note that

1.)You must make payment for a plan with Gatewayvpn.com before your account is activated on the proxy server. To select a plan,goto http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/orderinformation.php.

2.) You must use etisalat apn and set your browser to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080 before it will browse.

3.) Login to the software with the username and password that you just registered to use the software after making a plan purchase and select etisalat tweak as tweak.

Enjoy free browsing at a high speed today with Gatewayvpn.com using etisalat.

Read more: http://www.gatewayblog.com/2013/10/high-speed-free-browsing-on-etisalat.html#ixzz2itcx7FWS
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ozone288(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
the solution is here its a new idea, trending fast and smooth visit www.ozone288..com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kallysky(f): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE TWEAKWARE VPN (VERSION 4)
-NO BIS NEEDED
-NO SUBSCRIPTION OR CREDIT NEEDED
-DIFFERENT COUNTRY I.P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFPtgc7jRQU

If you find the TweakwareV4 a bit confusing or difficult to use, try watching this tutorial. its comprehensive yet very simple.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by drumme: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Get your hands on real and practical networking .......ranging from network designs/topologies, cable selection , practically crimping cables youself , wireless configurations, router configurations. Access points and ip addressing. This training comes only with practicals, few theories and just in 4weeks in abuja for just N30,000. Call 07039317035 for more details.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by drjekoyemi: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2013
MTN Free Browsing TweakVpn #0.00k NO BIS Required

Today, you will Learn How To Browse For Free On Your Laptop With MTN +(2 Days TEST ACCOUNT).Tweakware VPN is a tunneling software that can securely anonymize your internet activity by encrypting all your internet traffic. It can let you access websites and or contents/services that are restricted or blocked by your ISP. e.g Youtube, Hulu , Facebook, Twitter etc...

Prerequisite: You NEED to download and use Tweakware VPN v4 for this. Download Tweakware VPN v4 (click here) OR HERE

Features:
+ You Dont Need BIS or Subscription To Make it Work
+ It Is Very Fast For Browsing
+ It Has Many Country Server With Strong I.P
+ It Is More Reliable than Your Current Connection
+ It Works With Mtn & Multilinks

1> Configure/Set your Modem's access point to "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" then connect to the Internet.

2> Set up Tweakware VPN as follows:
-- On the Main screen, insert your premium username && password.
-- Click tools and select either MTN -1 or MTN -2 from the config Template and click Apply. Thats it!
-- (If no TAP Driver is installed on your PC): Click Utilities and click on "Install TAP 32 Adapter" and allow it to finish.

{ username: testserver }
{ password: testserver }
3> Connect Tweakware VPN and wait till it successfully connects, then set your Internet applications to use No Proxy.
that's all
if you have problem clicking on the links within the post, kindly read it here

source:http://phonetechng..com/2013/11/mtn-free-browsing-tweakvpn-000k-no-bis_13.html
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
If it surpass open vpn will surely patronize
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by buchito1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
EMMAUGOH: If it surpass open vpn will surely patronize
Mehn!!! Am flexing ma open vpn oo... Unlimited downloads!!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by doziej84: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2013
buchito1: Mehn!!! Am flexing ma open vpn oo... Unlimited downloads!!!
@ buchito1 and @ emmaugo, pls how do i go about downloading and configuring openvpn.

thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by willscolf: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
whch network dey rock nw pass?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.