Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128311 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by galagalang: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hey I changed the auth of blackberry.net to wap wap nd gprs gprs.. It connected and pinged on command.exe but the browser says data not received, it actually means the apn is ok but data on it is not for computer.. Even the web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net too but u ve to have airtime to browse, I tried mtn online play too all na rubbish, anyone got any working apn
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by galagalang: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
willscolf: ok hia we go wit d airtel 2gb subscription:load #1600 nd dial *440*16# ,1500 wil deducted 4rm ur balance nd u wud receive a message. afta dt den dial *141*712*11# to get 10mb @#100 to activate it.dts al enjoy
am on the 3month package and it does not worrk, abeg make una no dey allow ppl waste money
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by KHYLE(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
SEND 100H TO 131 GET 3G FREE, TRY IT LIKE THREE TIMES AND WAIT. REMEMBER TO THANK ME........MTN
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Donsammi(m): 1:10am On Aug 02, 2013
KHYLE: SEND 100H TO 131 GET 3G FREE, TRY IT LIKE THREE TIMES AND WAIT. REMEMBER TO THANK ME........MTN
blocked
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by KHYLE(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Donsammi: blocked
nope! Still working

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by bobojoshua(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2013
vinobieze: This tutorial would enable you use your MTN BIS + GatewayVPN.com on your Android Device to browse unlimited even if your device is not rooted.
Start by creating an access point on your android phone with the APN : blackberry.net.

And getting a premium account on http://gatewayvpn.com if you don't already have one.

Secondly download the Gatewayvpn config at http://gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Simply open your Android Store/Market and search and download "Feat VPN"

N.B. Feat VPN is not a VPN, its simply a tunnel which you can use to upload other vpn config in other words its like open vpn

You can also download it from http://featvpn.com

After downloading it, please download our config file. At this stage you are 75% done.

HOW TO CONFIG FEAT VPN TO USE GatewayVPN CONFIGURATION FILE AND BROWSE UNLIMITEDLY

Open feat vpn, then click setup, once you click setup, it starts show some setup in progress, activating tcp etc. There is no need to wait just click Stop and Exit that screen. (You don't need to wait for the setup to complete) go back there. Now click on the menu name "Tunnels" and select "Add". after clicking tunnels and selecting add, the first place is asking the name of the config, name it anyting or call it "Gateway VPN"

The next place says load config. Like load and locate the config you downloaded from us and select it. After this, just press the back key on your phone. Now select tunnels again, you should see the config you just created. Simply click on it and it would start connecting, along the line it would pop up a box asking for your username and password.
Put the one you registered on http://gatewayvpn.com/register

Once it connects you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ellarry(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
pls how much should my minimum balance be to get ds mtn 3 g
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dljbd1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
is it just me or its MTN network. I've not been able to subscribe for any BB plan. Whats wrong?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Sirstuffy: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
dl_jbd: is it just me or its MTN network. I've not been able to subscribe for any BB plan. Whats wrong?

Same here
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Sirstuffy:

Same here

Call CC, they will activate it for you. I guess its a Network glitch.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by numen(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=bobojoshua][/quote]

N3000 for 7 vouchers? How long does a voucher last? Is this guaranteed to work?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by nairacodedcom(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2013
If U have not Receive the FREE 3 gig from MTN, then try this New method......1.) Set ur phone date to 02/08/2013........2)Send RESET to 131 ..........3) Send 100H to 131 like 10 times. You wil receive a message that you have subscribe to the 3gig plan. Visit Our Facebook page and Like the page for more Tricks and Help. ENJOY!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2013
nairacoded.com:
If U have not Receive the FREE 3 gig from MTN, then try this New method......1.) Set ur phone date to 02/08/2013........2)Send RESET to 131 ..........3) Send 100H to 131 like 10 times. You wil receive a message that you have subscribe to the 3gig plan. Visit Our Facebook page and Like the page for more Tricks and Help. ENJOY!!

Will this work with or wihout droidvpn? I'm curious.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by sheunsheun(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
got it bt its jst dere, its nt browsing
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by N9528GB: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
MTN AIRTEL GLO & ETISALAT FREE browsing using chocolate free server and script visit www.infoseye.com cool
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2013
Pls hw cn i chat on whatsapp n Facebook or pin on my bb wit my free 10mb wit out activating d bis plan . Am using bold2
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Diseye29: Pls hw cn i chat on whatsapp n Facebook or pin on my bb wit my free 10mb wit out activating d bis plan . Am using bold2
what network are u using cos airtel n mtn gives 10mb free...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by donhils: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
nairacoded.com:
sorry you do not have sufficient airtime to perform this operation. That was what I got.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
sir na MTN ooooo
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by vinobieze(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem (Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.com

1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn.com voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn v4
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Odoemacyril(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2013
donhils:
sorry you do not have sufficient airtime to perform this operation. That was what I got.
same wit me
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by axeman2(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2013
those that activated mtn 3gig that was block u can email me on eom for the new code to reactivate it

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by axeman2(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2013
those that activated the mtn 3gig data that was block call me to reactivate yours even those that need the latest mtn magic trick call me on 07033273152
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by vinobieze(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
How To Use GatewayVPN VPN on Expresso for Ghana

Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem(Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.
1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2013
I need pdproxy voucher sharp sharp... Any reseller here here, plz reach me via 08060376231. Plz, am waiting.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by seangy4konji: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dear NL people...Please my MTN internet browsing plan will soon expire...The last time i did the free browsing through BIS,i enjoyed it but after i reloaded it with the last money?they said its blocked so did the normal one again but now no moneyplease can you help me with step by step instruction on how to browse with the BIS only??THANKS MY PEOPLE.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by jhgotin119: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello house....for all those using MTN bis with VPN such as Tweakware have you been having problems with disconnections. When the mtn connection disconnects I have to manually disconnect and reconnect the VPN. This can be a problem if you leave your laptop on overnight for downloading. I have written a script that automates the process and keeps you online even when you are not in front of your computer. Not sure if others are intrested but if so i can create a tutorial to help others...if i get enough replys will take the time and post it here for all.

thanks...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
jhgotin119: Hello house....for all those using MTN bis with VPN such as Tweakware have you been having problems with disconnections. When the mtn connection disconnects I have to manually disconnect and reconnect the VPN. This can be a problem if you leave your laptop on overnight for downloading. I have written a script that automates the process and keeps you online even when you are not in front of your computer. Not sure if others are intrested but if so i can create a tutorial to help others...if i get enough replys will take the time and post it here for all.
thanks...
one reply
I'm interested, the disconnecting thing is a problem.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by doziej84: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
jhgotin119: Hello house....for all those using MTN bis with VPN such as Tweakware have you been having problems with disconnections. When the mtn connection disconnects I have to manually disconnect and reconnect the VPN. This can be a problem if you leave your laptop on overnight for downloading. I have written a script that automates the process and keeps you online even when you are not in front of your computer. Not sure if others are intrested but if so i can create a tutorial to help others...if i get enough replys will take the time and post it here for all.

thanks...
i'm interested. email--doziej84@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.