Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge (17446 Views)

Poll:

This Logic is True: 52% (140 votes)
I totally disagree: 26% (70 votes)
I cannot say for sure: 21% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ANPP, CPC, ACN To Become One By April – Shekarau / CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by bashr8: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem:

Igbo candidate, yoruba candidate, fulani candiate

I could careless, so long as my interest and the interest of Nigeria comes first.

exactly but stop denying the fact that pdp can never be uprooted if they neglect involving the east and the east will never join a coalition that will put buhari, that name alone is bad omen in the east , gosh the guy have even threatened bloodshed again if he does not win.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
Gbawe:
My brother, being the loudest, most foul-mouthed, most insecure, most bellicose, most angry, most confrontational and most paranoid in the land , plus having a huge chip on your shoulder, does not necessarily make you the most populous anywhere in the world.

Others , in reality, may be far more populous than the noisemakers but attract less negative attention to themselves due to how they go about their business more discreetly because they don't have a huge chip on their shoulder and are not consumed with a desire to prove anything to anyone or 'get even' with others . They are thus not given to making braggart statements, every second of the day, that only masks deep-seated insecurities and a desire to gain validation, plus a sense of self-worth, via a constant desire to make everything an ethnic contest of superiority.

+1000000
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Gbawe: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: you dont have to cry ,its just politics calm down ,2015 never even reach . meanwhile am sure your directing your anger at igbos for not supporting your bigotted made in hell fire buhari presidential ambition, is it by force, i know say if they give u gun u will shoot everybody that opposes buhari ,talk about the dog and babook soaked in blood, anyway in a country where poverty is the order of the day i dont see why sussesful igbos and non igbos alike should not brag , it motivates the hopeless to keep hursling .

Silly i.d.iot. Stereotyping others wrongly, hatefully and maliciously is in your DNA. Virtually the whole Nairaland knows I did not even support Buhari in 2011. A hateful m.o.ron like you will never make allowance for individuality and the variations of thinking and decision-making that typifies human existence . Anyone who wants an ACN and CPC merger is automatically a Buhari fan and anyone not taken with GEJ is also automatically a Buhari supporter plus "Igbo hater".

You are pathetic. A totally clannish dolt only indoctrinated to see A and B and nothing beyond that. You are simply a fool if you think I am clannish like you to the extent, for example, I would vote Gbenga Daniel instead of Pat Utomi or Donald Duke if they ran for the same national position.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem:
If APGA does not believe in themselves how do they expect us to believe in them. Roachas has made SWerners to admire APGA they stand a better chance in the future

PDP is full of retired Generals and money hungry policians

I agree with your statement - but why does everyone keeps mentioning the "Rochas" guy? What are his achievements?

Can you list his achievements, plz?
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by bashr8: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Silly i.d.iot. Stereotyping others wrongly, hatefully and maliciously is in your DNA. Virtually the whole Nairaland knows I did not even support Buhari in 2011. A hateful m.o.ron like you will never make allowance for individuality and the variations of thinking and decision-making that typify life. Anyone who wants an ACN and CPC merger is automatically a Buhari fan and anyone not taken with GEJ is also automatically a Buhari supporter. You are simply pathetic. A totally clannish dolt only indoctrinated to see A and B and nothing beyond that.
hahahah this is serious, are u now denying buhari , everybody knows your a buhari ass licker but he will loose again. well its democracy anybody can be against any opponent or party , who are u to dictate to us which party is bad and which party is good when all states in nigeria are in shambles regardless of party , men stop being to emotional abi u have something personal to gain from unseating pdp? for the records i want pdp to go but face the reality that it cannot be achieved by fielding an hausa/fulani or yoruba candidate, ignore it at and watch the alliance crumble like before.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by bashr8: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

I agree with your statement - but why does everyone keeps mentioning the "Rochas" guy? What are his achievements?

Can you list his achievements, plz?
and can u list the achievement of others mentioned including tinubu an buhari after rullling lagos and nigeria
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
bashr8: and can u list the achievement of others mentioned including tinubu an buhari after rullling lagos and nigeria

Where did I declare my support for any of the two names you mentioned?
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by PointB: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, being the loudest, most foul-mouthed, most insecure, most bellicose, most angry, most confrontational and most paranoid in the land , plus having a huge chip on your shoulder, does not necessarily make you the most populous anywhere in the world.

Others , in reality, may be far more populous than the noisemakers but attract less negative attention to themselves due to how they go about their business more discreetly because they don't have a huge chip on their shoulder and are not consumed with a desire to prove anything to anyone or 'get even' with others . They are thus not given to making braggart statements, every second of the day, that only masks deep-seated insecurities and a desire to gain validation, plus a sense of self-worth, via a constant desire to make everything an ethnic contest of superiority.

The average Igbo man is a hard-working Nigerian, who believes in utilising his environment for maximum benefit. He cares about his family (nuclear and extended); he worries about tomorrow more than he does about today. An average Igboman is very secure, very confident, and very daring! A reason he is very ubiquitous. He is peace loving, and does not quarrel with his neighbours or host.

But Gbawe either doesn't know this because he lives in Ghana, or maybe what he wrote here is what his parents fed him from childhood - lies, junks, and hatred! Gbawe will never critique without accusing other of being insecure, or inferior. He is always the first to accuse other poster of ethnic motivation if they do support his own bigot line of argument.

If this spiteful and hateful approach does not give an inkling into Gbawe dysfunctional childhood, I wonder what else does.

The good thing is that an average yoruba man is not like Gbawe, otherwise the xenophobic outburst in South Africa will be childplay compare to what the ilk of hateful people like Gbawe will wrought.

The likes of Gbawe are more dangerous than Alj_Harems of this world when it comes to stoking myopic ethnic flames. His hatred for Igbos is legendary. I have said earlier that people like him should be monitored. I need to restate, that this hateful mongrel should be place under watch by vigilant Nairalanders.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Onlytruth(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2012
PointB:

The average Igbo man is a hard-working Nigerian, who believes in utilising his environment for maximum benefit. He cares about his family (nuclear and extended); he worries about tomorrow more than he does about today. An average Igboman is very secure, very confident, and very daring! A reason he is very ubiquitous. He is peace loving, and does not quarrel with his neighbours or host.

But Gbawe either doesn't know this because he lives in Ghana, or maybe what he wrote here is what his parents fed him from childhood - lies, junks, and hatred! Gbawe will never critique without accusing other of being insecure, or inferior. He is always the first to accuse other poster of ethnic motivation if they do support his own bigot line of argument.

If this spiteful and hateful approach does not give an inkling into Gbawe dysfunctional childhood, I wonder what else does.

The good thing is that an average yoruba man is not like Gbawe, otherwise the xenophobic outburst in South Africa will be childplay compare to what the ilk of hateful people like Gbawe will wrought.

The likes of Gbawe are more dangerous than Alj_Harems of this world when it comes to stoking myopic ethnic flames. His hatred for Igbos is legendary. I have said earlier that people like him should be monitored. I need to restate, that this hateful mongrel should be place under watch by vigilant Nairalanders.

Spot on! cool cool
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Detongue: 1:02am On Jun 10, 2012
D merger will fail b4 it begins. Cpc/acn are two strange bed fellows. It cannot work because buhari and tinubu are not on d same frequency, dir level of political reasoning are far apart. Tinubu's brain is a working computer while Buharis brain is a dead analogue
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by OgaMosco(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2012
Even if all de parties merge dey cant withstand pdp
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by lagcity(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2012
I said Igbos are eerily inactive for a ppl who want to be there in 2015 but some ppl got angry. Someone pls tell me one thing Igbos have done to show that they mean business.

Mr Okoro, pls stretch ya hands to d West - Tufia!
Mr Emeka, pls shake hands with the Middle belt - mba!
Mr Okafor, pls form alliance with the North - tufiakwa!

Igbos are the ones isolating themselves honestly. That's why I like ppl like Ngige and Uzor Kalu. Those guys see beyond their regions. Okorocha is also friendly with other regions. That Chime guy is a complete loner and I cringe anytime ppl mentions his name as potential President. I don't even think the dude can relate to other Igbo states, not to talk of Nigeria.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by lastpage: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2012
Just read what "my people" are writing! shocked shocked
Very sad indeed!

Instead of them to be demanding for "infrastructures" like Electricity, Hospitals, portable water, standard schools, probity and zero-tolerance for corruption...........and using that as a yard stick for decision-making (whoever provides that is who we will vote for, irrespective of party, tribe or religion), my people are discusing ACN, PDP, GNPP and all sorts of nonsense which are just the "flip-side" of the "same coin"!

Truly, ignorance is a bigger disease than poverty....even HIV sef! cry cry cry

Una never ready, suffer-head just dey start! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Ifeanyispace: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=alj harem] If APGA does not believe in themselves how do they expect us to believe in them. Roachas has made SWerners to admire APGA they stand a better chance in the future PDP is full of retired Generals and money hungry policians. ACN aren't any better than PDP, i hate this regional parties
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Gbawe: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2012
PointB:

Guilty conscience displayed for the entire forum to behold. I did not mention any ethnic group and could in fact be talking about Pakistanis sounding off in the UK but those who follow others around , with a huge chip on their shoulder, have to respond to display their paranoia and the usual "they hate and want to wipe us out" i.di.ocy. It is like shouting "thief" at a crowd of over a thousand yet it is one person who comes out to be bellicosely arguing that he is no thief. As usual, another paranoid clown , with a deep persecution complex, now shouts "Gbawe hates Igbos".

Reminds me of Afam4eva also concluding the same once because I spelt Igbo with an i instead of a capital letter Is that not a clear example of an unhealthy, unreasonable and indoctrinated predisposition to "seeing" hatred in the eyes of others? I.e conclude a typo error means others "hate" you? Folks can see clearly, from what I write, that I have no particular interest in Igbo folks. Most of my comments concerning them are always in reaction to the clear hatred Igbo posters on NL display against Yoruba folks here that makes them always ready to disenfranchise and belittle the ethnic group with lies and redundant stereotypes. The same is true in this thread.

I woulde be a clear hater if I was like PointB who shamelessly announced that "Yoruba blood is cheap". This is the issue right there. On NL, all we have is a congregation of the worst, most hypocrititcal and most hateful troublemaking Igbos possible, like PointB, always accusing others of what they are glaringly guilty of. My friend, even though you take this place far more seriously than is healthy, it is obvious the only folks to be placed "under vigilant watch" are you and your hateful fellow bigots who enter a discussion and refuse to keep issues political in preference for calling other ethnic groups "cowards and "betrayers" merely because of a political alliance. Your sort just like looking for trouble and percieved hatred everywhere. You hurl insult and hate against others 24/7. You lie idi.otically about "owning" this and that. WHen you get a response highlighting your hypocrisy, that is when you begin to shout that others hate you, envy you and want to wipe you out. Pathetic indoctrinated creature.
Since you love ethnic gathering so much and are unbelievably paranoid, why not form MOISOG on NL? I.e "Movement of Igbo sons observing Gbawe" . Fo.ol.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by porka: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2012
binger: If önly u guys knew pdp...u will be certain that no merger,addition or multiplication will remove dem 4rm d seat of aso rock

Leave them with their grand delusion.

Just merge ACN and CPC and pronto PDP is defeated 2015, not 2035 o?

In reality, apart from some SW politicians and may be Buhari himself, every politician in Nigeria is a PDP member.

PDP is an agglomeration of Nigeria's best brains; what they chose to do with the brains is another topic.

Many Nigerian professors are PDP members.

PDP has the most political organizational skill in modern Africa.

PDP has the most money, in Nigeria.

PDP has the broadest acceptance across all cultures and religions, there is no local government that PDP is no present, there is hardly any church or mosque in Nigeria without a PDP member, including Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly.

If only they knew the PDP as you rightly said, these people would stop wasting their time and do something meaningful with their lives.

The truth is, if you ask many of these CPC/ACN guys, deep inside their minds, they wish they were in PDP.

Watch out for the so called opposition parties in the National Assembly in the coming months, watch how they'll decamp to the PDP on flimsy accounts, whereas people who have left have come back, ask Atiku, ask Nuhu Ribadu.

If PDP has survived APP, then ANPP, then AD, and then AC what is special about ACN or CPC?

ANPP had more than 7 state governors at a time while AD had 6.

As things are today and going to 2015, PDP is the main opposition to PDP.

Is PDP beatable? YES

Is PDP beatable in 2015? NO

Simple,

1) the message of the opposition and the messengers are scary.

2) You need considerable time and commitment from the so-called opposition to disseminate their message in simple ordinary day language down to the grass root. That is not even being considered, they are talking of merger.

3) The truth be told, the two characters, Buhari and Tinubu, leading the opposition scare people.

a) Buhari is perceived as an Islamic jihadist while,

b) Tinubu is perceive as an opportunist working with some elements to dismember the Nigerian federation through SNC, see what his surrogate Aregbesola is doing in Osun State (or State of Osun)

4) CPC is a glorified Northern West party, i.e. sectional

5) ACN is a One-Yoruba-Man party, ask the people of Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Kwara and Benue to name a few.

6) It will take time and effort to remove this notions and the individuals from prominence and communicate in simple language, the opposition's agenda to the people. Buhari and Tinubu should take the back seat.

7) Finally, the opposition must stop copying the Occupy Movement mentality, riotous demonstrations, unruly and uncouth media language, but instead adopt the style of the Tea Party with well organized, well funded grass root movement that sponsors faithfuls to political positions across the country, by then there would be no need of merger or acquisition, there would simply be one opposition speaking the same language in Zungeru and Orlu, in Offa and Ogoja.

Hello, PDP will not go to sleep while all this is happening, they have demonstrated astuteness in re-inventing themselves over the last 13 years, but, we would have gone beyond the talk of mergers and acquisition in our politics.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by kennytidistar(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=porka]

Leave them with their grand delusion.

Just merge ACN and CPC and pronto PDP is defeated 2015, not 2035 o?

In reality, apart from some SW politicians and may be Buhari himself,
every politician in Nigeria is a PDP member.

PDP is an agglomeration of Nigeria's best brains; what they chose to do
with the brains is another topic.

Many Nigerian professors are PDP members.

PDP has the most political organizational skill in modern Africa.

PDP has the most money, in Nigeria.

PDP has the broadest acceptance across all cultures and religions, there
is no local government that PDP is no present, there is hardly any
church or mosque in Nigeria without a PDP member, including Tunde
Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly.

If only they knew the PDP as you rightly said, these people would stop
wasting their time and do something meaningful with their lives.

The truth is, if you ask many of these CPC/ACN guys, deep inside their
minds, they wish they were in PDP.

Watch out for the so called opposition parties in the National Assembly
in the coming months, watch how they'll decamp to the PDP on flimsy
accounts, whereas people who have left have come back, ask Atiku, ask
Nuhu Ribadu.

If PDP has survived APP, then ANPP, then AD, and then AC what is special
about ACN or CPC?

ANPP had more than 7 state governors at a time while AD had 6.

As things are today and going to 2015, PDP is the main opposition to
PDP.

Is PDP beatable? YES

Is PDP beatable in 2015? NO

Simple,

1) the message of the opposition and the messengers are scary.

2) You need considerable time and commitment from the so-called
opposition to disseminate their message in simple ordinary day language
down to the grass root. That is not even being considered, they are
talking of merger.

3) The truth be told, the two characters, Buhari and Tinubu, leading the
opposition scare people.

a) Buhari is perceived as an Islamic jihadist while,

b) Tinubu is perceive as an opportunist working with some elements to
dismember the Nigerian federation through SNC, see what his surrogate
Aregbesola is doing in Osun State (or State of Osun)

4) CPC is a glorified Northern West party, i.e. sectional

5) ACN is a One-Yoruba-Man party, ask the people of Akwa Ibom, Kogi,
Kwara and Benue to name a few.

6) It will take time and effort to remove this notions and the
individuals from prominence and communicate in simple language, the
opposition's agenda to the people. Buhari and Tinubu should take the
back seat.

7) Finally, the opposition must stop copying the Occupy Movement
mentality, riotous demonstrations, unruly and uncouth media language,
but instead adopt the style of the Tea Party with well organized, well
funded grass root movement that sponsors faithfuls to political
positions across the country, by then there would be no need of merger
or acquisition, there would simply be one opposition speaking the same
language in Zungeru and Orlu, in Offa and Ogoja.

Hello, PDP will not go to sleep while all this is happening, they have
demonstrated astuteness in re-inventing themselves over the last 13
years, but, we would have gone beyond the talk of mergers and
acquisition in our politics.

you get brain like astrologers! you too gbaski!!
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Conner44: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onlytruth: The only easy way for the ACN-CPC merger to snatch Aso rock (even if Jonathan is contesting in 2015) is to field an Igbo candidate, somebody like Rivers state governor Chibuike Amaechi (if they can snag him from PDP) with a NW VP candidate. That way, the East will be thoroughly divided with the larger chunk supporting Amaechi.
Remember that Amaechi is also "Rotimi" (if that helps to get Yoruba votes).

If the merger can also get APGA, it will definitely kill PDP.
I personally want PDP killed. cool

pls oh dont involve Ameachi in this cos that man is a tricky governor wait till wen he finish spoiling tins in rivers state with the nonsense bill he passed 4 retired governors and you will see what that man is capable of doing
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
Beaf:

Many of your kind are already cannibals who also steal from aircrash sites. People like you are the real problem with the country, you are infested with laziness and want to hang your feet up, while awuf wafts in.

If you want to avoid hunger, simply get a job. If you cannot find a job then head for your damn village and grow cassava, rice, cocoa or millet; the govt is creating huge opportunities in these crop areas.
More than anything go ask your phucking governor and LG boss why your locality is not developed. They weren't voted in simply to share awuf oil money directly into their accounts and do fuckall.
It is really daft and incredibly stup!d for anyone to complain about hunger to the FG when their awuf luv'n phuck of a governor recieves free money from Abuja monthly. In other countries, LG's and states fund the FG; its not upside down like you lazy clods want it.

You no get shame at all! Lies and spreading untruths kill normal people, but you? You don't have a conscience.

This same animal Beaf was trying to ridicule me on another thread based on the premise that I haven't lived in Nigeria since I was child, now he falsely resorts to accusing my "Govt" of getting money from Abuja all the time. smh

May God have mercy on your soul because, surely, your punishment will be great.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by lagcity(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
I want ACN, APGA, ANPP and CPC to have more states and more senators. PDP has too much power and that's dangerous for our democracy.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by PointB: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Gbawe:

Guilty conscience displayed for the entire forum to behold. I did not mention any ethnic group and could in fact be talking about Pakistanis sounding off in the UK but those who follow others around , with a huge chip on their shoulder, have to respond to display their paranoia and the usual "they hate and want to wipe us out" i.di.ocy. It is like shouting "thief" at a crowd of over a thousand yet it is one person who comes out to be bellicosely arguing that he is no thief. As usual, another paranoid clown , with a deep persecution complex, now shouts "Gbawe hates Igbos".

Reminds me of Afam4eva also concluding the same once because I spelt Igbo with an i instead of a capital letter Is that not a clear example of an unhealthy, unreasonable and indoctrinated predisposition to "seeing" hatred in the eyes of others? I.e conclude a typo error means others "hate" you? Folks can see clearly, from what I write, that I have no particular interest in Igbo folks. Most of my comments concerning them are always in reaction to the clear hatred Igbo posters on NL display against Yoruba folks here that makes them always ready to disenfranchise and belittle the ethnic group with lies and redundant stereotypes. The same is true in this thread.

I woulde be a clear hater if I was like PointB who shamelessly announced that "Yoruba blood is cheap". This is the issue right there. On NL, all we have is a congregation of the worst, most hypocrititcal and most hateful troublemaking Igbos possible, like PointB, always accusing others of what they are glaringly guilty of. My friend, even though you take this place far more seriously than is healthy, it is obvious the only folks to be placed "under vigilant watch" are you and your hateful fellow bigots who enter a discussion and refuse to keep issues political in preference for calling other ethnic groups "cowards and "betrayers" merely because of a political alliance. Your sort just like looking for trouble and percieved hatred everywhere. You hurl insult and hate against others 24/7. You lie idi.otically about "owning" this and that. WHen you get a response highlighting your hypocrisy, that is when you begin to shout that others hate you, envy you and want to wipe you out. Pathetic indoctrinated creature.
Since you love ethnic gathering so much and are unbelievably paranoid, why not form MOISOG on NL? I.e "Movement of Igbo sons observing Gbawe" . Fo.ol.

Look at what you have reduced yourself to - shameless liar! Indeed you did not mention any group, but you 'could in fact be talking about Pakistanis sounding off in the UK.' Can you imagine how you sound? I'll tell you - effing coward! That's exactly how you sound.

Is there anyone here who does not know you were referring to Igbos in your 'chip on shoulder, inferior' rambling? But when called out on your usual Igbos bashing, you cowardly deflect it to pakistanis, feigned ignorance and then play the victim card.

Well dude, the earlier you start realising that folks know what you stand for, the better for.

For the avoidance of doubt, you are a snake! A green snake in green grass. Your attempt to mask your undiluted hatred for Igbos, by pretending to be objective is already in the open. Only those gullibles folks who like you who have their tongues stuck in Tinubu arse, still pretend they give a hoot about you.

You are also a shameless coward, who does not even have the gut insult Igbo directly. You rather drop hints, and labels for your many munions to follow, and when you think, no one will notice, lunch an unprovoked attacks at Igbos because of the 'sins' of PointB, and OnlyTruth.

In any case, everyone know the kind of ill wind you breed. Your attempt to deflect your hatred for Igbos at me, is lame and does not deserve my comment. You are as evil and Ahj-Harem if not worse! Wear that cap!
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by olyivy(f): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
@Pointb,
Abeg leave that Gbawe guy. Everyone knows he is the biggest Yoruba bigot on nairaland. Not mentioning igbos doesnt shield him from being that. Even an slowpoke will tell he is talking about igbos any time he uses those words you mentioned up there.

I rarely read his overly long, emotional, chest beating posts. I wonder why people do.
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by PointB: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
^^
My dear sister I won't mind him. I am only letting others know the kind of hypocrite he is. The type that is worse than a snake!
Have you ever notice that 'objective' guy Gbawe criticise AC.N, Tinubu or any SW or AC.N governor?

It's only in PDP, GEJ, Igbos matters that you will see him brandish his 'clannish, inferior, chip on the shoulder' epistles. Effihng hypocrite that Gbawe!
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Speedy33(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
hope it realy happen oh!
Re: PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge by Heisfaithful: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Now that they have merged, the way I see them giving PDP tough time is by fielding Okorocha/Fashola

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos / Jarvis Johnson, US Lawmaker, Calls For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.