Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Help-hepatitis - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (170144 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by snakebeat: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2017
usaration:
I was at the clinic yesterday to get my result. all my results were good.normal LFT, HBe antigen -ve; HBe antibody +ve,viral load undetectable. I'm having trouble uploading the results.believe you me,I don't take any drugs including livoline; I used to take that but stopped a year ago.now I take 1 bitter kola a day(after a meal),2 or 3 garlic cloves at night(taken raw),ginger in the morning depending on my mood,one cap of braggs organic apple cider vinegar 30 minutes before breakfast and just before I go to bed,green tea sometimes.with all these regimen,I've been eating just about anything,unlike when I used to watch what I eat.sometimes I take 5/6 vitC tabs to boost my immune system.I do also mix lemon with the vinegar and take first thing in the morning.this vinegar is the first thing I take every morning with slightly hot water.I don't fall sick after sticking to this since early this year.all the stuffs I mentioned above are cheap and available everywhere except the vigenar which is sold for 5k from the woman that imports for me or 7k at shoprite.try as much as possible to take lots of oranges daily too to boost your immune system .take lots of water daily whether or not you are thirsty.
This is nice
I Know bitter kola & garlic is very good for d liver
But i don't know much about vigenar...
Re: Help-hepatitis by teebest4we(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=usaration post=60768287]no way.too late.but you can get vaccinated against hepatitis C if u have hepatitis B,and vice versa .

Kudo to all, pls I am single and I don't know what do u. pls I need ur advice. any time I narrate my story with ladies, they just run away for me
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=teebest4we post=60778725][/quote]Don't worry man your God ordained woman will come when it's time. Some think Hbv is a death sentence to anyone that has it but they are so ignorant about it. Some don't even know what hepatitis mean I bet you. Also most of them running away from you might be carriers but don't know . Just keep doing your thing your way and most importantly try to live healthy I bet you she will come when it's time regardless of your hbv status she will stay. Lastly how u present your hbv status and also how you portray/present and talk about hepatitis matters a lot. You have to know alot about hepatitis so you can easily speak about it to anyone without much been attach to it or people seeing it as a death sentence. But overall when your God ordained woman comes hepatitis B would not keep her away or apart from you. Have the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by Best1708(f): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
usaration:
no way.too late.but you can get vaccinated against hepatitis C if u have hepatitis B,and vice versa .
OK,thanks
Re: Help-hepatitis by kudosamass(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nnanna79:
I Was recently diagnosied wit hepatitis B .pls wat can I do to get myself rid of this.Pls house help.Ur kindid advice is welcome.Thanks
Checkout this blog. Your problem will be solved.
https://hepatitisdesk..com.ng/
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
snakebeat:

This is nice
I Know bitter kola & garlic is very good for d liver
But i don't know much about vigenar...
vinegar is very very good especially the organic one.I prefer braggs vinegar.it's made in the USA

Re: Help-hepatitis by liam22: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Liam Ava
I am 26 years old. Today I am so happy after getting my medical result which says that I am negative in HBsAg test. We are newly married and I am happy that my husband will not get infected. I am so happy I know that I will now be employed fully. I don't have any symptoms anymore , I can drink alcohol and I can smoke.Am back to normal life,please purchase your herbal remedies for HBsAg from Dr George website www goodhealthherbshome com.
Re: Help-hepatitis by liam22: 1:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Liam Ava
I am 26 years old. Today I am so happy after getting my medical result which says that I am negative in HBsAg test. We are newly married and I am happy that my husband will not get infected. I am so happy I know that I will now be employed fully. I don't have any symptoms anymore , I can drink alcohol and I can smoke.Am back to normal life,please purchase your herbal remedies for HBsAg from Dr George website www .goodhealthherbshome .com.
Re: Help-hepatitis by nickdoc(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Hepatitis B is 100% curable. Nature has solution to most health problems. We offer guarantee treatment on hepatitis B.

You can make payment after the whole treatment when you must have confirm the success of the treatment in any lab. of your choice. Call or whtsapp 08063413205.

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by odrims: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
usaration:
I was at the clinic yesterday to get my result. all my results were good.normal LFT, HBe antigen -ve; HBe antibody +ve,viral load undetectable. I'm having trouble uploading the results.believe you me,I don't take any drugs including livoline; I used to take that but stopped a year ago.now I take 1 bitter kola a day(after a meal),2 or 3 garlic cloves at night(taken raw),ginger in the morning depending on my mood,one cap of braggs organic apple cider vinegar 30 minutes before breakfast and just before I go to bed,green tea sometimes.with all these regimen,I've been eating just about anything,unlike when I used to watch what I eat.sometimes I take 5/6 vitC tabs to boost my immune system.I do also mix lemon with the vinegar and take first thing in the morning.this vinegar is the first thing I take every morning with slightly hot water.I don't fall sick after sticking to this since early this year.all the stuffs I mentioned above are cheap and available everywhere except the vigenar which is sold for 5k from the woman that imports for me or 7k at shoprite.try as much as possible to take lots of oranges daily too to boost your immune system .take lots of water daily whether or not you are thirsty.

wow, nice ..nutrition..very good. are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
I just want to tell you that, if you have anybody that has serious problem with Fibroid. We can cure it permanently without Surgery/Operation. Call/text/WhatsApp on +2348063228187.
Re: Help-hepatitis by leomarz007: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
usaration:
vinegar is very very good especially the organic one.I prefer braggs vinegar.it's made in the USA
GREETINGS, please is hepatitis b viral load and markers necessary before treatment?
Re: Help-hepatitis by usaration: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
leomarz007:
GREETINGS, please is hepatitis b viral load and markers necessary before treatment?
yes,it's very necessary.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Mark3(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
usaration:
Thanks for all these tips Bro. I have really learnt a lot from this post. Some months back I was trying to watch what I eat but end up loosing weight significantly and noticeably too. I decided to eat normal coz people noticed I had lost weight significantly and kept asking why I'm this lean and it kind of bugs my mind so I decide to put up some weight. I take bitter kola too but not regularly. Taking I teaspoon of boiled pyllantus
Re: Help-hepatitis by Patrick1980: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
HEPATITIS B Today in Nigeria.

WHO estimates 20m Nigerians have Hepatitis B or C virus in 2014, but the truth is over 45m Nigerians have this virus knowingly or unaware. The common test for it is HBsAg, the body normally produces antibodies to HBsAg as part of the normal immune response to infection. HBsAg is the antigen used to make hepatitis B vaccine Hepatitis B surfaceantibody (anti-HBs).
The obvious truth is 90% percent of Nigerian do not have time to conduct further test of Acute or Chronic HBV when they are positive, talk less of viral load.
The good news is here!
Akus-Herbal preparation is a strong immune booster with antiviral properties,
INDICATIONS:
• It clear hepatitis from the system to the level of antibody negative
• Support the immune system and relief to immune compromised diseases.
• Increases the CD4 Cells Faster.
• Keeps the body away from opportunistic infections.
• Eliminates any viral particles in the body.
• Refreshes the body and brings out the beauty in you.
• Helps the cells to regenerate.
• It can be taken while one is on routine drugs like ARV’s etc.
• It has no interaction with food or other drugs.

FORMULATION METHOD:
Herbal preparation in a tea form
Dosage:
The dosage are 1 sachet twice daily after meal. It is equally effective and safe from 12 years above. (For further details on Akus-herbals contact us at +2348187052198 or akusherbalpreparation@gmail.com)

Duration of Medication:
Patients suffering from liver problems such as Hepatitis B or C, Cirrhosis, Fatty Liver, Ascites and Alcoholic/Chronic Liver Disorder need to take full course of Akus-Herbal. For further details contact us at +2348187052198 or akusherbalpreparation@gmail.com

Complications and Contraindications
No complications, contraindications, or side effects have been observed.

Re: Help-hepatitis by abbasajao(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Can someone recommend a trustworthy gastroentrologist in Lagos to me?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Otunbaworldwide(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Swissgarde is a leading international Network Marketing Company, specializing in health and beauty products, with over 10,000 Distributors throughout African, offering a lifelong business opportunity based on the following core values.
Swissgarde supplements cure many diseases like:
Cancer
Diabetes
Heart Attack
Hypertension
Stroke
Kidney Diseases
Hormonal imbalance
Liver problem
Rheumatism
Anemic
Dislocations
Asthma
Fibroid Epilepsy
Eczema
Diarrhea
Alcohol consumer
Constipation
Menstrual Pains
Arthritis
Sore Throat
Bad Breath
Weak Erection
Typhoid
Infertility
Body odor
Bacterial
Dandruff
Ulcer
High Fever
Insomnia
Staphylococcus
Blocked Fallopian tube.
In Swissgarde achieving your dream is built on hard work. To be successful, you have to set a goal and work towards it. no sitting around waiting for something to happen. You know whether you are really working at your full potential or whether you are blaming "OTHERS THEM AND THE THINGS THEY DO FOR YOUR LACK OF SUCCESS" There is no them, there is only you...
Do you like meeting new people in your life?
Would you like love to have a flexible working hour?
Do you want a financial freedom?
Do you like to start up your own business?
Place your order on any of the products, ask me how the products work in the above-listed health challenges.
Email: Otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: 08063228187/08063301599
The advantage of this business is that you do not need to be highly qualified or educated to be successful because the company equips its Distributors for success by providing free training in both network marketing, the business opportunity and the products.
Benefits:
...Recognition
...Annual Overseas Incentive Programme
...National Conferences, Regional Road Shows and Award Lunches
...Free Product Training
...Incentive Schemes

Re: Help-hepatitis by larion: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
abbasajao:
Can someone recommend a trustworthy gastroentrologist in Lagos to me?

General Hospital Ifako-ijaye, ask of her....

There's just person there, complain of Hep B, and you will be booked to see her...
Re: Help-hepatitis by snosoar: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=nkpommpko post=51417316]please do you still have black seed oil? 07031994508 WhatsApp[/quote]

First, although black seed oil is more concentrated than d seed, yet, it's not a good value for money (it's more expensive) when it comes to oral administration especially for viral diseases because it obviously doesn't contain all d elements of d seed.
Re: Help-hepatitis by snosoar: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Secondly, we can supply black seed and original honey, the concoction from both can cure just any other disease including all viral diseases of course, evidences abound about the invincibility of black seed, and we will be providing them subsequently.

We know the formulations, dosages, and therapies of black seed for viral diseases and liver restoration.

We can supply black seed at #4000/kg and original honey at #2000/litre.
Re: Help-hepatitis by snosoar: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Here comes a review of black seed as promised in the journal article below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdFw4fAiNzerv4sJZsY7jlCrAgJYjJMk/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Help-hepatitis by snosoar: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2017
In fact, black seed based therapies are effective on their own, and should as well be used with HIGHLY ACTIVE ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY (Orthodox medicine best response so far to viral diseases) to increase their effectiveness, and they do not counter-react with them, all these three claims were proved in the journal article below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxu9_zwkjzk_R2dPak5wTXJQWEk/view?usp=drivesdk

Most importantly, this combo of black seed with HAART serves to ameliorate one of their (HAART) side effects, which is inflammation of the liver, a nauseating side effect especially in the case of hepatitis viruses considering the fact that their presence causes inflammation that can degenerate to cancer, and why should inflammation be pardoned to be the side effect of removing them.

The thesis below shows black seed's coming to make sense of the situation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZmReANMYHmr_NnBSvF60EkOZqVt9CPe1/view?usp=drivesdk

For further consultations on the therapies of black seed for curing hepatitis viruses, HIV, and others:

Contact us on:
08133531930 (WhatsApp inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com
Re: Help-hepatitis by snosoar: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Black Seed oil is not as effective as the whole seed

Case Report:
An email from Europe by a HIV+ female (Case M) on Dec 27 indicates that Black Seed oil was used as a mono-therapy for 13 weeks (from Sep to Dec 20th). She wrote: "As you can see after 3 months of the oil of Nigella Sativa, the results were not as good as Arons. Next week we intend to do a ARN (viral load count) and lipid profile again. All the best." M (name, email and actual lab results were withheld per her request).

She indicated she used from 30 ml to 50 ml daily (about 2 or 3h tablespoons of the black seed oil). From a cost analysis alone, the oil was more expensive ($200 to $300 per month) than the black seed powder capsules Aron used that cost less than $30 a month. More over the results were not as good. For example, the CD4 count declined about 20% during this period and there was a small increase in her viral load*. However the oil had some benefits - the HDL cholesterol increased, total lipids decreased, CD8 decreased and triglycerides decreased. *New information added from a second email received around Jan 12th, 2015

This is a single case report and we should not draw general conclusions from one report. Based on results indicated in this email, it could be that the non-oily part (the black pigments) of the black seed (black cumin) is where most of the therapeutic value exists. In the original Nigeria test case, it was the whole black seed powder, not the oil that led to a cure of HIV in a 6-month period.

Source:
www.keephopealive.org

For further consultations on getting black seed, original honey, and their herbal remedies,

Contact us on:
08133531930 (WhatsApp inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com
Re: Help-hepatitis by abdulazeezib: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please who knows how efficient and true is Kedi healh care herbs for hepatitis, do they really cure it?
Re: Help-hepatitis by excel123: 4:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Help-hepatitis by lizpalmer: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hello everyone, I want to testify of how i got cured from Hepatitis B with the help of a great Dr eveoko I got diagnosed of Hepatitis B in 2013 I have visited several hospitals but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal cure who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including Hepatitis , ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Herpes,HIV/AIDS, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal Dr. eveoko via his email:eveokoherbalhaome@outlook.com , and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal spell portion and sent it to me, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, so i went for check up and i was cured of this deadly disease within a week, I am now free from Hepatitis B. All thanks to Dr.eveoko . Contact this great herbal cure via his email eveokoherbalhome@outlook.com or whats app him on +2348022010422 for more info lucianabrandy0@gmail.com

Re: Help-hepatitis by Emoreni(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Good morning, pls someone should recommend a lab in Benin or Lagos where I can do HBV DNA test and HBV surface antigen quantification test and their respective price. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.