Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (30098 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Son of Lucifer, get something straight.if Farouk Lawan took bribe, he should be stripped naked and beaten round abuja like a common market petty thief.

Are you blind, deaf or just ma*d to know I don't attach ethnic or religious sentiments in my judgements?

I speak the truth irrespective of who and what is involved.

Stop playing stu*pid all the time. The is very bad for the environment.

Don't drag me into any northern or southern bull sh*it. I want a better and less corrupt Nigeria period!

Or is that too much to ask of?

Your father is Lucifer.
I said asked you to say amen to your own prayer and like the scum and thief that you are, your tongue is frozen.
You gutter spurn son of Beelzebub and worshiper of Baphomet, say amen to your own damn prayer.

Phucking "born to rule" serpent.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by yohannazack(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2012
My people, dont u think this is the handiwork of the corrupt people? I suspect gej, okonjo, alison and sanusi lamido to be behind dis set up, jst to tarnish the image of dis man, since he insists on subsidy probe.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 10, 2012
I think i love dis gr8 guys/oil marketers dat did dis to farauk and co. Dis got to show dat corruption must not be politicis because is a structural problem and we need unpopular policy to deal with it. D probe was not thorough@all. I used to respect farauk before but along d line of dat probe d guy seems sectional. If we must fight corruption we must remove sentiment from our mind to fight corruption.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2012
yohanna zack: My people, dont u think this is the handiwork of the corrupt people? I suspect gej, okonjo, alison and sanusi lamido to be behind dis set up, jst to tarnish the image of dis man, since he insists on subsidy probe.
And he fell for it ? He actually demanded the bribe, which led to the sting operation.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats your point little mind, that you support Farouk Lawan thievery ? sometimes I feel like you lost braincells that controls rational reasoning

BEAF, are you so dead in thoughts.

I feel pity for this Nation oh! From page 1 to this very page, can you please point to one place where I supported Farouk Lawan or anyone else.

Instead of putting SERIOUS funds in the education section were the likes of you can attend good education for better reasoning, the drunken fisherman your employer is there changing names of schools.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

I feel pity for this Nation oh! From page 1 to this very page, can you please point to one place where I supported Farouk Lawan or anyone else.

Instead of putting SERIOUS funds in the education section were the likes of you can attend good education for better reasoning, the drunken fisherman your employer is there changing names of schools.
There you go, derailing thread back to renaming a Federal Government University, by the Federal Government (the owner of the school). I think you need a copy of the Constitution.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Whats your point little mind, that you support Farouk Lawan thievery ? sometimes I feel like you lost braincells that controls rational reasoning

The bolded is why he is here, talking like something that was found in the gutter.
They are all in the same gang of thieves, thats why they turn NL threads into primitive personal battles as if that will change the facts on the ground or create acceptance for their mentally and morally marooned arguments.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by tushbobo(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2012
Some people here just type thrash.Do you think any probe in this country is for your own good? I personally know an oil and gas director that gave farouk and his girl friend over 10million naira. Money was collected in secret from most companies that were probed.Farouk was even personally asking for business deals from some of the MDs. Nigerians are just too dumb.Always trying to defend even the corrupt.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

You are a thief and a fool.

You came with your barbaric prayer and challenged me to say amen. I did.
Not stopping there, I challenged you to say amen to your own prayer. But instead, like the "born to rule" thief and murderer you are, you have been stammering and staggering.

Farouk Lawan is a thief and so are you. cool
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2012
yohanna zack: My people, dont u think this is the handiwork of the corrupt people? I suspect gej, okonjo, alison and sanusi lamido to be behind dis set up, jst to tarnish the image of dis man, since he insists on subsidy probe.

Get real.
Can you set someone up to demand and receive a bride?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2012
Gaddem! Any where u turn to, thieves everywhere, it's either they are collecting bribe of $600k, or they are pulling a wristwatch from the hand of a dead person! I tire!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: There you go, derailing thread back to renaming a Federal Government University, by the Federal Government (the owner of the school). I think you need a copy of the Constitution.

Owner of the school because it is his father's money or your devilish lucifer father that built the school.

As if it isn't tax payers money that have been running the school.
Can GEJ bring out his 10years tax certificate? Not a forged one oh! I mean the one he really paid while he was still a hungry, drunken fisherman lecturer?

See how people think? Saying "his school" like he built it.

Nonesense.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Owner of the school because it is his father's money or your devilish lucifer father that built the school.

Can GEJ bring out his 10years tax certificate? Not a forged one oh! I mean the one he really paid while he was still a hungry, drunken fisherman lecturer?

Nonesense.
OMG, I didnt know I was talking to a fool of the highest order. I said its a Federal University, owned by Federal Government, and can be renamed by Federal Government. Young man, did you attend any University ? Forgive me, sometimes I think am talking to learned people, I never realized people like you need to be educated word to word.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:28am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Nonesense.

I'm still waiting for you to say amen to your own prayer, fool.
In the meantime, there are threads for MAULAG. Don't attempt to derail this one. Bigger winshes than you have tried and failed, so give it up.

Farouk Lawan is a thief and so are you.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:31am On Jun 10, 2012

What do you mean handiwork?
Did they put a gun in his head before going to the house where the bribe was paid or did they kidnap his child and treatened to receive the bribe before his child will be released.

Wakeup! All these men just blow grammar and act upright to deceive the public. They are all bunch of corrupt individuals.

Late Idris Kuta, Farouk Lawan and chukwu Merije were men in that house I used to respect so much.

But with time, I understood better.

Farouk if was really caught on tape should be beaten and stripped in public for being a first class hypocrite.

But you know the sad thing? These all scandal is just a trick to wipe off the whole Subsidy probe. To prove that afterall both the executive and legislative arm are all guilty of corruption.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2012
^
Lucifer, can you say amen to your own prayer? We are waiting.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 12:33am On Jun 10, 2012
At 12:30 Nigerian time, some PDP angels of evil are here spewing all sorts of gobbledygook. Unfortunate people! undecided
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2012
freshmoney: At 12:30 Nigerian time, some PDP angels of evil are here spewing all sorts of gobbledygook. Unfortunate people! undecided
And you are still here
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2012
Beaf:

I'm still waiting for you to say amen to your own prayer, fool.
In the meantime, there are threads for MAULAG. Don't attempt to derail this one. Bigger winshes than you have tried and failed, so give it up.

Farouk Lawan is a thief and so are you.

Carry your smelling body commot for road joh!

Yes Farouk Lawan is a thief and Hipocrite. But GEJ is a bigger Crook, traitor and liar hope you are okay now.

At least for once we have both agreed on one thing.

Now go and wear your diapers before you go to sleep so you don't pee on the bed tonight.

Onyiara like you.
Thunder fire your father.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2012
@acidTalk

Read how the thief, Farouk Lawan (your relative, fellow gang member or whatever) was caught. grin

[size=14pt]Subsidy probe: How SSS burst $3m bribery scandal •Oil chief used pen recorder to nail Rep •We won’t side with corruption - House[/size]
Written by Taiwo Adisa, Abuja Sunday, 10 June 2012

FURTHER details emerged at the weekend on the process through which the State Security Services (SSS) burst the $3 million bribery scandal currently ravaging the House of Representatives adhoc committee which probed the fuel subsidy regime. Investigations by Sunday Tribune confirmed that the Service had been on the trail of all parties involved in the oil subsidy probe from the inception of the high calibre probe embarked on by the Honourable Farouk Lawan-led committee.

The security agency was said to have been alerted by persistent allegations of bribe taking and demand for bribes made against key members of the probe committee.

For instance, it was learnt that some oil marketers were said to have raised the alarm that they were scandalised in the report of the House because they refused to meet some officials of the adhoc committee for closed-door discussions .Sources, however, said the Service was later to approach an oil magnate who was said to have also been asked to pay a certain amount as bribe by some persons fronting for the committee.

But the oil magnate was said to have agreed to help facilitate a proof for the security agency by entering into direct talks with a key member of the adhoc committee.

Sources confirmed that a pen recorder was then made available to the oil chief, who used the same to record his discussions with a top member of the House Committee involved in the bribe scandal.

“The Service got him in audio and in video. He collected the money and they have since invited the leadership of the House of Representatives to watch the film,” a source said, adding, however, that the SSS decided not to dabble into issues that are not strictly linked with security, a development that made it to transfer the tape to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

It was gathered that before handling the investigation of the scam, the Service had shown the video to the leadership of the House, including the speaker, Honourable Aminu Waziri Tambuwal.

Besides the $600,000 said to have been collected by the representative, he was also said to be expecting a balance of $2.4 million after doing the job requested of him by the oil magnate.

But sources in the National Assembly said members of the committee were taken aback by the conduct of their member who was said to have consistently denied taking any bribe during the process of compilation of the report.

“We had suspected along the line that money was exchanging hands. Some people claimed that the sum of $3 million was given to a member by an oil concern in Port Harcourt. Others said another set of industry players doled out the sum of $1 million to get protection in the report.

“In all, it was gathered that about $10 million was involved in the bribe saga.

“The EFCC has been alerted on the possibility of the sum rising to $10 million. The total amount involved in the bribe saga is about $10 million (about N1.5 billion). The money was said to have come from different sources,” one of the sources told Sunday Tribune.

It was learnt that some enraged members of the committee have vowed not to protect any individual over this matter.

Sources, however, said on Saturday that moves were afoot by some powerful forces in Abuja to stall the prosecution of the House member.

Meanwhile, the House of Representatives maintained on Saturday that it would not stand with corruption in the face of bribery allegation levelled against the committee.

The Chairman, House Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Honourable Zakari Muhammed, in a statement obtained by Sunday Tribune, said “the attention of the House has been drawn to reports alleging that one of its members has, in the course of his committee work as a member of the ad hoc committee which investigated the subsidy regime, allegedly received a gratification from an oil baron to exonerate his companies from complicity in the oil subsidy scam.”

The lawmaker added that, "while we await investigation into these weighty accusations, we wish to state without equivocation that this honourable House will never take side with corruption and we will always stand on the side of the rule of law.”

The statement also said “the reason we inaugurated the adhoc committee to look into the controversial subsidy regime in the first place was to expose corruption in the sector. As such, we cannot, for whatever reason, support any underhand dealing from any quarter.

“However, these accusations, whatever their merits, do not detract from the quality of the work done by the committee. The report of that committee was adopted by the whole House and we stand by the resolutions of the House.

“The present House of Representatives will not relent in it's efforts to render quality legislation and oversight functions to Nigerians. Today, we are gradually beginning to see the end of this monstrosity that has bedeviled our progress as a nation for so long.

"We hope that the executive will not, because of this allegation, abandon it's commitment towards bringing to justice the culprits already identified in the committee's report.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/front-page-articles/7547-subsidy-probe-how-sss-burst-3m-bribery-scandal-oil-chief-used-pen-recorder-to-nail-rep-we-wont-side-with-corruption-house
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: And you are still here

Shut up street urchin. Go to bed. GEJ is waiting!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Yes Farouk Lawan is a thief and Hipocrite. But GEJ is a bigger Crook, traitor and liar hope you are okay now.

Now go and wear your diapers before you go to sleep so you don't pee on the bed tonight.

Onyiara like you.

Spot-on!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2012
FAROUK THIEF, YOU ARE GOING DOWN !!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Onyiara like you.

Lol! I'm sure the thief, Farouk Lawan is your father. Thats why you hopped into this thread like a mentally unbalanced, one-legged bullfrog.
I'm still waiting for you to say amen to your own prayer to prove that you are not a murderer and thief.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: FAROUK THIEF, YOU ARE GOING DOWN !!

Those 'expensive chains' will sure look nice as well on GEJ's corrupt infested hands.

Farouk should be made to go to 100years in prison while GEJ will enventually be sentenced to 99years. A paron of 1year for the grace that at least he was one time the Country's president.

Bunch of corrupt bas*tards.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:56am On Jun 10, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! I'm sure the thief, Farouk Lawan is your father. Thats why you hopped into this thread like a mentally unbalanced, one-legged bullfrog.
I'm still waiting for you to say amen to your own prayer to prove that you are not a murderer and thief.
if he was my father, I will personally sentence him to life imprisonment.
Don't think everyone worships money like you and turn a blind eye on the truth.

I believe in honesty, dignity and above all, the Fear of God.

You bloody cursed Son of Delta.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Those 'expensive chains' will sure look nice as well on GEJ's corrupt infested hands.

Farouk should be made to go to 100years in prison while GEJ will enventually be sentenced to 99years. A paron of 1year for the grace that at least he was one time the Country's president.

Bunch of corrupt bas*tards.
You are one odd fellow who take glory in stup!d!ty
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 1:01am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk: if he was my father, I will personally snetence him to life imprisonment.
Don't everyone worships money like you and turn a blind eye on the truth.

I believe in honesty, dignity and above all, the Fear of God.

You bloody cursed Son of Delta.

So why can't you say amen to your own prayer na? grin
Why not say amen if Farouk Lawan is not your father?

Dude, you are a worthless thief like Farouk Lawan. And of course, you are a worthless "born to rule" savage who thinks someone has taken "your property," Nigeria.

Donkey.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 1:02am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: You are one odd fellow who take glory in stup!d!ty

I believe he actually has mental issues.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 1:09am On Jun 10, 2012
Beaf:

I believe he actually has mental issues.

Reno Omokri who has mental problem?
Have you forgotten how you are still being treated for your drug addiction? Don't let us make it open to the public okay?

Now I think I have to leave you to keep acting like the imbe*cile circus character that you are.

I am belittling myself by responding to you.

By the way stop typing and quoting yourself at the same time.

Billoynaire + Beaf = RENO OMOKRI
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 1:19am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Reno Omokri who has mental problem?
Have you forgotten how you are still being treated for your drug addiction? Don't let us make it open to the public okay?

Now I think I have to leave you to keep acting like the imbe*cile circus character that you are.

I am belittling myself by responding to you.

By the way stop typing and quoting yourself at the same time.

Billoynaire + Beaf = RENO OMOKRI

Doesn't the fact that I am not Reno Omokri prove that you have mental problems?
Dude, you are mad and sound mad.

I am still waiting for you to say amen to your own prayer, you creature of the toilet.

You are a "born to rule" thief like your father, Farouk Lawan.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 10, 2012
una no dey sleep for naija again? Lawan is somewhere doing Alhaji Alhaji Alhaji!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) / PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.