Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (30108 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
mufc009:
Make I see the picture abeg

Simple, just google Reno Omokri, you will see his wide nose wink

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
mufc009:
Make I see the picture abeg
lol
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Simple, just google Reno Omokri, you will see his wide nose wink
Is your picture on google too ? I would have loved to see such an azz-hole. I am not Beaf
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Sealeddeal(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:
If you are stup¡d enough not to get the massage. What they aim to do here is to divert your attention this young man so the subsidy scam probe will be quietly swept under the carpet. We are talking trillions here against a chicken 600K. Few men will refuse to take 600K privately, NO Man! And the Nigerian law stipulates the briber should be jailed. So lets imagine the crook otedola getting jailed. The subsidy probe has been sleeping on the efcc table since but this one, they have already waded in. Its a set up. I normally say the problem of Nigeria is beyond leadership. Poor mentality is a bigger problem. Many Nigerians are just pathetically dumb
....the question is,did Farouk Lawan collect the bribe? If he did,then we can easily say dat 3trillions or so he detected is not correct because he must have hidden those one dat his bribers diverted.so we are no more looking for 3trillion.we are looking for 6trillion + Farouk in jail+his bribers in jail + those he saved + corrupt oil cartels+ oda culprits. He cant be a kettle and be calling odas pot. No matter the amount he collected,all na corruption.i remember when they sentenced three boys at ebonyi state to death for stealing 382k naira.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So many Gbagauns on this thread.

Half-Educated. Years of Neglect by the Govt. (Education Sector). If this trend continues, 10 yrs from now, having a discussion with a person "educated" in Nigeria will be a harrowing experience; ignorance level will be in the ozone layers. You'd be better off discussing with a brick wall. Thats why its so easy for a beast like Beaf to constantly sway them because he's slightly more educated and a little savvier than them. smh

Look at GEJ, Look at his wife ---those are supposedly Phd holders--- now how do you expect his constituents (most of whom are High School Degree holders) to function mentally?

Nigeria is in deep shi**yt!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by naijaking1: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

By their deeds, you shall know them. See as they are hammering on 600,000dollars as if it is the 600billion naira subsidy money stolen! Shame no dey catch them!

Thumb up to the highlighted. Don't mind that ignoramus. He is popular PDP Arrow!

You don't believe 600k is a lot of dough or you don't belive Lawan went to the house of Otedola to collect and shake him down?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by bobolic: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE PEOPLE. I KNOW THAT LITTLE MAN TOOK BRIBE FROM NO ONE. HE HAS NO NEED TO. IN THE FIRST PLACE, NORTHERN LEADERS DO NO WORSHIP MONEY. THEY LOVE POWER. SECONDLY, AS ONE OF FEW MEMBERS TO HAVE MADE IT 4 TIMES TO THE HOUSE, THE MAN HAS ALL HE EVER WANTED.HAS OTEH TAUGHT US TO RUBBISH ALL THE LEADERS OF OUR PROBES?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
Ngwakwe: Can you actually prove that GEJ is more corrupt than OBJ or IBB with stated facts and not unproved opinions and allegations?

You are also bias not because you said they are corrupt but because the yardstick (standard) you were using for judging them is totally one-sided. (No malice intended as you are one of the cliques in this forum I learn from their opinions and contributions)

If I may ask what proven corruption charges do you have against NOI? Am not saying there isn't any but I want to add to my knowledge bank.

I will answer your question briefly.
First and foremost dont forget Babangida used 8years in power while Obj used a total of 11years (as a military and civilian leader).

Gej has only used 1 1/2 years (acting president and elected president). In such a short time, this crook has enmassed so much wealth that if spent on infrastructures in Nigeria, Nigeria will be finer than London.

As for Ngozi Iweala, are you aware she gave contradicting figures regarding funds paid for the supposed feul subsidy. secondly, she is still hiding the KPMG report that indicted the NNPC and her very own Ministry of Finance.

thirdly if she is a supposed womn of integrity like she makes us believe, she should have lonmg resigned from this government after all these allegations 9which have been proven to be true) about how corrupt this jonathan"s government is.

This same Ngozi resigned when obasanjo transfer her from Finance to Foreign affairs ministry and yet will lie she is here to serve her father's land whole heartedly. on and on, i can give giving you facts of how i am NONE bias in my judgement.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
bobolic: BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE PEOPLE. I KNOW THAT LITTLE MAN TOOK BRIBE FROM NO ONE. HE HAS NO NEED TO. IN THE FIRST PLACE, NORTHERN LEADERS DO NO WORSHIP MONEY. THEY LOVE POWER. SECONDLY, AS ONE OF FEW MEMBERS TO HAVE MADE IT 4 TIMES TO THE HOUSE, THE MAN HAS ALL HE EVER WANTED.HAS OTEH TAUGHT US TO RUBBISH ALL THE LEADERS OF OUR PROBES?
Do us a favor, do not type in Cap Locks, there is recorded evidence. Did you read that ?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
kingoflag:

Half-Educated. Years of Neglect by the Govt. (Education Sector). If this trend continues, 10 yrs from now, having a discussion with a person "educated" in Nigeria will be a harrowing experience; ignorance level will be in the ozone layers. You'd be better off discussing with a brick wall. Thats why its so easy for a beast like Beaf to constantly sway them because he's slightly more educated and a little savvier than them. smh

Look at GEJ, Look at his wife ---those are supposedly Phd holders--- now how do you expect his constituents (most of whom are High School Degree holders) to function mentally.

Nigeria is in deep shi**yt!
Honestly I dont understand your post. If you mean some is trying to sway anybody because he is using multiple ids to back himself up, then you need good education yourself.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Honestly I dont understand your post. If you mean some is trying to sway anybody because he is using multiple ids to back himself up, then you need good education yourself.

Do you all see this mo*ron?

Do you now see what I'm talking about?

What a shame. And that country had so much potential.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
It's fun to watch posters make themselves look like scums from the sidelines. grin

Nigeria is in deep shyte with the type of humanoids the country is breeding. sad

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
bobolic: BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE PEOPLE. I KNOW THAT LITTLE MAN TOOK BRIBE FROM NO ONE. HE HAS NO NEED TO. IN THE FIRST PLACE, NORTHERN LEADERS DO NO WORSHIP MONEY. THEY LOVE POWER. SECONDLY, AS ONE OF FEW MEMBERS TO HAVE MADE IT 4 TIMES TO THE HOUSE, THE MAN HAS ALL HE EVER WANTED.HAS OTEH TAUGHT US TO RUBBISH ALL THE LEADERS OF OUR PROBES?

Sure, they don't love money. . . they just collect all those Oil Blocks that don't belong to them just for "power". Dude, move from here abeg.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sealeddeal: ....the question is,did Farouk Lawan collect the bribe? If he did,then we can easily say dat 3trillions or so he detected is not correct because he must have hidden those one dat his bribers diverted.so we are no more looking for 3trillion.we are looking for 6trillion + Farouk in jail+his bribers in jail + those he saved + corrupt oil cartels+ oda culprits. He cant be a kettle and be calling odas pot. No matter the amount he collected,all na corruption.i remember when they sentenced three boys at ebonyi state to death for stealing 382k naira.
you are a very stup¡d and biased pri ck! Why did you not mention the people indicted in the probe scam? Is the report not public? Have those indicted denied their involvement? Why have they not been punished? You are a waste of time. Never quote me again dimwit!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: I can treat your f.u.ck-ups anytime

100% Beaf!!!!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
kingoflag:

Do you all see this mo*ron?

Do you now see what I'm talking about?

What a shame. And that country had so much potential.
I guess should find something else to do. You sound empty. Saying nothing and feeling like he is saying everything. You guys have come to destroy the thread for beaf but we stay grinding.
You are not talking about anything. No worry yaself.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by fatadis: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Beaf, freshmoney, billyonaire are all doing what they have been paid to do on Nairaland. The PDP Publicity Dept. Knows that Nairaland is a Very strong forum that can influence the decisions of Nigerians, therefore they are adequately represented here, all they do on all politically related topic is to divert attention.

One thing for sure is that the total registered members of PDP are not up to 10 per cent of entire population. Once we Nigerians decides to crunch PDP we will, is a matter of willingness and determination.[b]Beaf, freshmoney, billyonaire are all doing what they have been paid to do on Nairaland. The PDP Publicity Dept. Knows that Nairaland is a Very strong forum that can influence the decisions of Nigerians, therefore they are adequately represented here, all they do on all politically related topic is to divert attention.

One thing for sure is that the total registered members of PDP are not up to 10 per cent of entire population. Once we Nigerians decides to crunch PDP we will, is a matter of willingness and determination.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
fatadis: [color=#990000][/color]Beaf, freshmoney, billyonaire are all doing what they have been paid to do on Nairaland. The PDP Publicity Dept. Knows that Nairaland is a Very strong forum that can influence the decisions of Nigerians, therefore they are adequately represented here, all they do on all politically related topic is to divert attention.

One thing for sure is that the total registered members of PDP are not up to 10 per cent of entire population. Once we Nigerians decides to crunch PDP we will, is a matter of willingness and determination.[b]Beaf, freshmoney, billyonaire are all doing what they have been paid to do on Nairaland. The PDP Publicity Dept. Knows that Nairaland is a Very strong forum that can influence the decisions of Nigerians, therefore they are adequately represented here, all they do on all politically related topic is to divert attention.

One thing for sure is that the total registered members of PDP are not up to 10 per cent of entire population. Once we Nigerians decides to crunch PDP we will, is a matter of willingness and determination.

Contrary to your view I am ANTI-PDP. Quit being myopic and narrow-minded abeg, when person no be Jonathan undecided. Try to be shrewd a little. Be informed that Beaf is also billybingonaire, getit? wink
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Is your picture on google too ? I would have loved to see such an azz-hole. I am not Beaf

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Contrary to your view I am ANTI-PDP. Quit being myopic and narrow-minded abeg, when person no be Jonathan undecided. Try to be shrewd a little. Be informed that Beaf is also billybingonaire, getit? wink
I wish I was paid to tell the truth, but am just a sincere crusader.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
It will be a MIRACLE for this country to ever get better.
Imagine bringing a disturbing issue of National interest only for some bunch of old supposed graduates to come and derail the whole thread starting irrelevant and childish arguments.

If this is how we live now i wonder how generation yet unborn will have hope in this country?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Abali1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Like play like play they will sweep everything under the carpet. Of course na PDP family affair.
There is no way Otedola (the giver of the bribe) is going to jail in GEJ's adminstration. Farouk Lawan is going to be pressured along with other house members, and before you know it subsidy probe report and this very bribe scandal will die a very natural death.
Untill we are really tired of coruption Nigeria will keep going on in circus.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by aljharem(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire = Beaf

Motto= No friend except Billionaire

Who are the billionaires in our country PDP Ogas.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem: Billyonaire = Beaf

Motto= No friend except Billionaire

Who are the billionaires in our country PDP Ogas.
Welcome slowpoke, where have you been ?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by aljharem(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Welcome slowpoke, where have you been ?

I have been studying your writing style and thinking pattern and I KNOW you are beaf. No doubt about that

You are manupulating people using all form of tactics which include tribalism to make people support like of Ibori (before arrested) etc

That is wicked
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
Abali1: Like play like play they will sweep everything under the carpet. Of course na PDP family affair.
There is no way Otedola (the giver of the bribe) is going to jail in GEJ's adminstration. Farouk Lawan is going to be pressured along with other house members, and before you know it subsidy probe report and this very bribe scandal will die a very natural death.
Untill we are really tired of coruption Nigeria will keep going on in circus.
well and aptly said brother. Every other person (except freshmoney) is coming here to show how retar.ded or I too know (when they are empty) they are. It seems some Nigerians do have some brains above their shoulders!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem:

I have been studying your writing style and thinking pattern and I KNOW you are beaf. No doubt about that

You are manupulating people using all form of tactics which include tribalism to make people support like of Ibori (before arrested) etc

That is wicked
Alj Harem, I am not great Beaf, I do not match his shoes. To be called beaf is a great honor. Meanwhile, what do you say about recorded evidence on Lawan and the $3 bribe ? Tell me you dont seat on the wall. I wont be surprise if you do though, you have been very regional in your postulates to the shame of intelligent reasoning.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Lol at that picture... Freshmoney you go kill Reno Omokri for hia o.. He is still needed at aso rock abeg

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Alj Harem, I am not great Beaf, I do not match his shoes. To be called beaf is a great honor. Meanwhile, what do you say about recorded evidence on Lawan and the $3 bribe ? Tell me you dont seat on the wall. I wont be surprise if you do though, you have been very regional in your postulates to the shame of intelligent reasoning.
Lol at great beaf. The day you decide to use multiple ids after your pictures were uploaded here is the day you were busted! Doesnt that show you how much of a slow poke and stu.pid you are reno?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2012

THIS IS FAROUK LAWAN, BRIBERY PERSONIFIED, CAUGHT ON VIDEO RECEIVING BRIBE
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Alj Harem, I am not great Beaf, I do not match his shoes. To be called beaf is a great honor. Meanwhile, what do you say about recorded evidence on Lawan and the $3 bribe ? Tell me you dont seat on the wall. I wont be surprise if you do though, you have been very regional in your postulates to the shame of intelligent reasoning.

Keep idolizing yourself, good ol' thief.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Lol at that picture... Freshmoney you go kill Reno Omokri for hia o.. He is still needed at aso rock abeg

Isn't he an a[i]s[/i]s?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.