Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,829 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (30109 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Keep idolizing yourself, good ol' thief.
Do you have videotaped evidence of your accusation ? Lawan's video will hit youtube soon, It wont be funny!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Sealeddeal(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are a very stupĀ”d and biased pri ck! Why did you not mention the people indicted in the probe scam? Is the report not public? Have those indicted denied their involvement? Why have they not been punished? You are a waste of time. Never quote me again dimwit!
....As if u think dat u can use vitriolic words to make ur comment look useful.whether u like it or not,If Farouk Lawan comitted a bribery offence,he will be punished together with odas.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by aljharem(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Alj Harem, I am not great Beaf, I do not match his shoes. To be called beaf is a great honor. Meanwhile, what do you say about recorded evidence on Lawan and the $3 bribe ? Tell me you dont seat on the wall. I wont be surprise if you do though, you have been very regional in your postulates to the shame of intelligent reasoning.

I am not surprise you called yourself Great Beaf LOL grin grin grin grin grin

I wan die for hia
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem:

I am not surprise you called yourself Great Beaf LOL grin grin grin grin grin

I wan die for hia
You are truly the son of your father. Amoeba Protus!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: You are truly the son of your father. Amoeba Protus!

Just listen to yourself "Great Beaf". Being great is not by mouth, You MUST fight for justice for the people regardless of whatever they pay you. Yes you would be great then.

Having all the money from bribes and propaganda would never make you great, it is just for your immediate enjoyment and afterward the money finishes and you die. Then all the irregularity they have made the defenceless people go through would hit your children or at least your grand children.

Thus the saying, the vanity of life.

You are living the life of your children now. Just saying

I hope this gets you thinking.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
kingoflag:

Half-Educated. Years of Neglect by the Govt. (Education Sector). If this trend continues, 10 yrs from now, having a discussion with a person "educated" in Nigeria will be a harrowing experience; ignorance level will be in the ozone layers. You'd be better off discussing with a brick wall. Thats why its so easy for a beast like Beaf to constantly sway them because he's slightly more educated and a little savvier than them. smh

Look at GEJ, Look at his wife ---those are supposedly Phd holders--- now how do you expect his constituents (most of whom are High School Degree holders) to function mentally?

Nigeria is in deep shi**yt!

This is funny!
Because your born to rule guy has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, you lose your temper and insult all Nigerians!
Keep at it and think Nigerians love being insulted by you born to rule types. Lol!

Farouk Lawan is a thief.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by aljharem(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyoniare goes Beaf comes. Very great indeed LOL
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by aljharem(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

This is funny!
Because your born to rule guy has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, you lose your temper and insult all Nigerians!
Keep at it and think Nigerians love being insulted by you born to rule types. Lol!

Farouk Lawan is a thief.

Lawan is on his own and he is not any born to rule crap.

GEJ appointed him isn't it ? So deal with him as an individual rather than using phrases to translate something else
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by tinkinjo: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
Boy,boy boy...this is getting interesting! Is the any righteous one among them? NO, NOT ONE!

I said it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
acidtalk: It will be a MIRACLE for this country to ever get better.
Imagine bringing a disturbing issue of National interest only for some bunch of old supposed graduates to come and derail the whole thread starting irrelevant and childish arguments.

If this is how we live now i wonder how generation yet unborn will have hope in this country?

It is a deliberate ploy to hide the truth. Ignore them.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:
Farouk Lawan is a thief.
Diezanni Allison Madueke is a FRAUDSTER!
GEJ is a fraud!
ORONTO DOUGLAS
EDWIN CLARK
PATIENCE JONATHAN
ALL INDICTED CRIMINALS IN GOVT! THE LIFE OF BOKO HARAM

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem:

Just listen to yourself "Great Beaf". Being great is not by mouth, You MUST fight for justice for the people regardless of whatever they pay you. Yes you would be great then.

Having all the money from bribes and propaganda would never make you great, it is just for your immediate enjoyment and afterward the money finishes and you die. Then all the irregularity they have made the defenceless people go through would hit your children or at least your grand children.

You are asking for too much. Asking someone that has lost his brain in GEJ AZZ to think? Are you alright alhaji?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
alj harem:

You are asking for too much. Asking someone that has lost his brain in GEJ AZZ to think? Are you alright alhaji?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2012

BORN-TO-RULE CLIQUE, YOU ARE GOING DOWN, ONE BY ONE!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Lol! See how NL's "born to rule" brigade have started peeing their rafia pants!
I've just read through the thread and its hilarious!

Farouk Lawan asked for $3milla egunje, SSS furnished him with a part payment of 0.6milla USD... And the clown even had time to smile not realising he was on TV! grin grin grin

Farouk Lawan is a thief, who was caught and videoed redhanded. Why are our NL "born to rules" getting all hot under the collar and insulting everybody?

Funny stuff!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Next one to catch...El-Rufai. cool
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

It is a deliberate ploy to hide the truth. Ignore them.

I have promised not to insult any member ever again on nairaland. But beaf , billionyare aka Reno Omokri you know what?? ?? You Are A Mother Fuc*-king Bas*tard.

Stay clear my quotes okay? You are the most idio*tic, hiprocritical, imbe*-cile I have ever come across in my life time.

Take a look at the like of Jerry Gana, Jerimaya Oseni, Fani Kayode, El Rufai, Nuhu RibaduT, om Ikimi, Audu Ogbe and the others. These were people that basically worshipped the head of state who they served under just to retain their seat. Some eventually spoke against their former boss while some were disgraced and humiliated.

Beaf, yours will sure be a painful and disgraceful humiliation. You have never for once spoken the truth even at the slightest obvious mistake done by your boss.

Gods wrath will certainly shower on you one day very soon.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by maigaskiya1: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
Pls aji haram pls sav us ds ur sermon where wer u wen ibb ws enshraing coruptn in nija.u northanas rd busy smileng 2d banks even d same wit abachas regme.so na nw u dy identify people wey dy suport d gov at d expensd of d pepl.bludy hypocretes hw many civil right organizatn wer formd in d north dat stand 2 spok in d military era.al u born 2rule cliques must fail
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
acidtalk:

I have promised not to insult any member ever again on nairaland. But beaf , billionyare aka Reno Omokri you know what?? ?? You Are A Mother Fuc*-king Bas*tard.

Stay clear my quotes okay? You are the most idio*tic, hiprocritical, imbe*-cile I have ever come across in my life time.

Take a look at the like of Jerry Gana, Jerimaya Oseni, Fani Kayode, El Rufai, Nuhu RibaduTom Ikimi, Audu Ogbe and the others. These were people that basically worshipped the head of state who they served under just to retain their seat. Some eventually spoke against their former boss while some were disgraced and humiliated.

Beaf, yours will sure be a painful and disgraceful humiliation. You have never for once spoke the truth even at the slightest obvious mistake.

You sound quite mad, bro; like you've been smoking pawpaw leaf. Seen a doctor yet? grin
Farouk Lawan is a thief that has been caught on video. If all you "born to rules" like, you can hang or burst veins in anger. Whatever you do is a waste of time, the tectonic plates have shifted.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Take a look at the like of Jerry Gana, Jerimaya Oseni, Fani Kayode, El Rufai, Nuhu RibaduTom Ikimi, Audu Ogbe and the others. These were people that basically worshipped the head of state who they served under just to retain their seat. Some eventually spoke against their former boss while some were disgraced and humiliated.

Beaf, yours will sure be a painful and disgraceful humiliation. You have never for once spoke the truth even at the slightest obvious mistake.

You have gone mad, Silly street thug, I am not Beaf and I am not Reno Omokri whatever. Shut your trap and go to bed. You are unwanted street urchin.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
Bros Beaf, now I know why they say I am Beaf, We have same tone no doubts, I just clicked submit just to see you started by noticing his madness which I clearly had imputed on my post...lol, 1 luv bruv
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
^
No probs dude. Glad to meet a kindred spirit.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: You have gone mad, Silly street thug, I am not Beaf and I am not Reno Omokri whatever. Shut your trap and go to bed. You are unwanted street urchin.

This is like the 10million time you are repeating "I am not beaf". It is just obvious that now maTter how many times an ma*d person changes his cloths, he will surely remain MA*D. Your I'd can't help you dude.

Now don't try and drag me into such childish and meaningless debates. I am ready to respond to only right thinking people which ofcourse you (beaf) don't belong amongst those set of people.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
acidtalk:

This is like the 10million time you are repeating "I am not beaf". It is just obvious that now maTter how many times an ma*d person changes his cloths, he will surely remain MA*D. Your I'd can't help you dude.

Now don't try and drag me into such childish and meaningless debates. I am ready to respond to only right thinking people which ofcourse you (beaf) don't belong amongst those set of people.
Go to bed dude, or dont you have subsidized PMS on your generator to power your fan ? It will be nice if the likes of Farouk Lawan and the rest of you will stop receiving bribes from Diesel sellers so the Feds efforts on fixing electricity can yield fruits, so people like you can sleep with AC.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Dude, would the fact that Billyonaire and me are not the same person free Farouk Lawan the six fingered thief? Or will it make your "born to rule" eyes less red than they are?

Farouk Lawan is a thief, bro. Quit smoking pawpaw leaf and accept it jare! Next tin una master go begin tell us about dog and baboon.

Nematode.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Go to bed dude, or dont you have subsidized PMS on your generator to power your fan ? It will be nice if the likes of Farouk Lawan and the rest of you will stop receiving bribes from Diesel sellers so the Feds efforts on fixing electricity can yield fruits, so people like you can sleep with AC.

If truly you love and support GEJ 100% I will like you to say amen to the following prayers. (Either you say it or not, so shall it be)

A LITTLE PRAYER FOR NIGERIA

1) For every child and adult that goes to bed on an empty stomach, the the people who carted away the money of this nation and their generation all eventually dies of starvation. Even with abundance of food around them the will die of hunger

2) For every child and adult with a heat rash becasue they have no power to on their fan to sleep, may meningiatis kill the family of those who are behind the reason why there's no steady power in this country.

3) For every child and adult that die from bad or inefficient medical treatment may those who have made our hospitals nonfunctional and their generations yet unborn and families die of uncurable illness.

4) For every child who have been denied proper education (from primary to tartiary) may those behind the embezzling of funds meant for the education section all run mad before their death.

5) For every sould lost on our roads due to bad roads, may the souls lost on such roads hunt those who looted the money.

Beaf being a GEJ supporter, you shall get 30times the result of the above prayers. 1

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by edwinoyoma(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2012
hisblud: shocked this is real movie, it sounds nikita or 24, blackmail at the highest order. Who do you rely to fight corruption
. God will help this country sha! When u intend to do the right thing you re forced to do the wrong thing.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

If truly you love and support GEJ 100% I will like you to say amen to the following prayers. (Either you say it or not, so shall it be)

1) For every child and adult that goes to bed on an empty stomach, the the people who carted away the money of this nation and their generation all eventually dies of starvation. Even with abundance of food around them the will die of hunger

2) For every child and adult with a heat rash becasue they have no power to on their fan to sleep, may meningiatis kill the family of those who are behind the reason why there's no steady power in this country.

3) For every child and adult that die from bad or inefficient medical treatment may those who have made our hospitals nonfunctional and their generations yet unborn and families die of uncurable illness.

4) For every child who have been denied proper education (from primary to tartiary) may those behind the embezzling of funds meant for the education section all run mad before their death.

5) For every sould lost on our roads due to bad roads, may the souls lost on such roads hunt those who looted the money.

Beaf being a GEJ supporter, you shall get 30times the result of the above prayers. 1

Amen.

Now, you thieving red-eyed toad, can you quit smoking pawpaw leaf and say amen to your own prayer?

Farouk Lawan is a thief. Kill yourself, bro. cool
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, would the fact that Billyonaire and me are not the same person free Farouk Lawan the six fingered thief? Or will it make your "born to rule" eyes less red than they are?

Farouk Lawan is a thief, bro. Quit smoking pawpaw leaf and accept it jare! Next tin una master go begin tell us about dog and baboon.

Nematode.

Son of Lucifer, get something straight.if Farouk Lawan took bribe, he should be stripped naked and beaten round abuja like a common market petty thief.

Are you blind, deaf or just ma*d to know I don't attach ethnic or religious sentiments in my judgements?

I speak the truth irrespective of who and what is involved.

Stop playing stu*pid all the time. The is very bad for the environment.

Don't drag me into any northern or southern bull sh*it. I want a better and less corrupt Nigeria period!

Or is that too much to ask of?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Whats your point little mind, that you support Farouk Lawan thievery ? sometimes I feel like you lost braincells that controls rational reasoning
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Son of Lucifer, get something straight.if Farouk Lawan took bribe, he should be stripped naked and beaten round abuja like a common market petty thief.

Are you blind, deaf or just ma*d to know I don't attach ethnic or religious sentiments in my judgements?

I speak the truth irrespective of who and what is involved.

Stop playing stu*pid all the time. The is very bad for the environment.

Don't drag me into any northern or southern bull sh*it. I want a better and less corrupt Nigeria period!

Or is that too much to ask of?
Whats your point ? Where do you stand ? Its like you are swept by every wind of opinion, are you so light in your postulates ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.