Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (30135 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

The same way you were denying your existence, saying you were not Reno. Then are you f[i]a[/i]cking alien? grin
Learn to spell. Start from A-B-C, it helps!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont be silly, people like you cant think alone, you need half-baked morons to stand by you in order to chun out your eternal folly. I assure you, I can treat your f.u.ck-ups anytime
Lol.. cry baby.. when the field was hot, you went to report to the moderators. quit enjoying scamming and looting people funds.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: I enjoy every bit of your comical baptisms. I hope your little ones dont assume they have an elder one they call role model in you. It will be a familiar disaster of genetic proportion.

Sure my kids are way better than you- they are not fawning and toadyish like you, you bloody sycophant! To gaol with you!
Beaf, why can't you just mast[i]u[/i]rbate your life away. You are of no societal value. You are a flaw liar. You're not smart.
Are you a fa[i]c[/i]king alien? grin
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Lol.. cry baby.. when the field was hot, you went to report to the moderators. quit enjoying scamming and looting people funds.
I cant but laugh at you. You think you have been able to derail the thread. Hell No!!! Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal))
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Fnights: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

He actually asked for $3million. The 0.6million USD was meant to be the first installment.

Now that's more like it. Greedy fellow.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sources in the National Assembly confirmed that the heat was turned on the adhoc committee man some days ago when he got wind that the State Security Services(SSS) has tapes of his receipt of the bribe from the oil magnate and that the service was ready to confront the leadership of the House with the details.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/06/subsidy-probe-farouk-lawan-in-3million.html

End of the road.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Sure my kids are way better than you- they are not fawning and toadyish like you, you bloody sycophant! To gaol with you!
Beaf, why can't you just mast[i]u[/i]rbate your life away. You are of no societal value. You are a flaw liar. You're not smart.
Are you a fa[i]c[/i]king alien? grin
Kids, did read it clearly ? Did you say "Kids"...I feel sorry for those great kids. Change your ways and dont implant folly in those great gifts from the Almighty
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: I cant but laugh at you. You think you have been able to derail the thread. Hell No!!! Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal))
President GEJ, DiEZZANI ALLISION MADUEKE were all indicted in the multi billion dollars subsidy scam! We need results too...!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
Fresh trouble is brewing at the House of Representatives over allegations that Chairman of the House’s Adhoc Committee on Petroleum Subsidy Hon. Farouk Lawan was involved in a bribery scandal worth $3million out of which $600,000 (about N96m) was disbursed in cash last month
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Kids, did read it clearly ? Did you say "Kids"...I feel sorry for those great kids. Change your ways and dont implant folly in those great gifts from the Almighty

Keep feeling sorry for your future cuz you'll be put behind bars when your time is ripe! PDP sycophant!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: I cant but laugh at you. You think you have been able to derail the thread. Hell No!!! Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal))

Dude, pay no attention to those shiit flies.
Their emptyness upstairs is only matched by their gutter morality. All they are trying to do is dillute or derail the topic.

@topic
[size=14pt]Reps Disown Farouk Lawan, Jagaban Over $3million Bribery[/size]
By ireportsng · 9 June 2012

The attention of the House of Representatives has been drawn to reports alleging that one of its members, has in the course of his committee work as a member of the ad hoc committee which investigated the subsidy regime, allegedly received a gratification from an oil baron to exonerate his companies from complicity in the oil subsidy scam.

While we await investigation into these weighty accusations, we wish to state without equivocation that this Honourable House will never take side with corruption and we will always stand on the side of the rule of law.

The reason we inaugurated the ad hoc committee to look into the controversial subsidy regime in the first place was to expose corruption in the sector, as such, we cannot, for whatever reason, support any underhand dealing from any quarter.

However, these accusations, what ever their merits, do not detract from the quality of the work done by the committee. The report of that committee was adopted by the whole House and we stand by the resolutions of the House.

The present House of Representatives will not relent in it’s efforts to render quality legislation and oversight functions to Nigerians. Today, we are gradually beginning to see the end of this monstrosity that has bedeviled our progress as a nation for so long.

We hope that the Executive will not, because of this allegation, abandon it’s commitment towards bringing to justice, the culprits already identified in the committee’s report.

Signed
Hon Zakari Muhammed
Chairman, House Committee on Media and Public Affairs

http://ireports-ng.com/2012/06/09/reps-disown-farouk-lawan-jagaban-over-3million-bribery/

God don catch dem.
One by one, all those with plots against the people will fall. cool
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Keep feeling sorry for your future cuz you'll be put behind bars when your time is ripe! PDP sycophant!
What makes you think am PDP, it doesnt pay to smoke weed, I guess Tinubu ruined your life.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
[quote author=Beaf]

Dude, pay no attention to those shiit flies.
Their emptyness upstairs is only matched by their gutter morality. All they are trying to do is dillute or derail the topic"

Dont worry bruv, I have got them locked down. They cant derail the thread, a ma show them I was born a man for nada.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by ziccoit: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

As if he's not one of Nigeria problems, smh!

Beaf is a misled on a mission of misleading people.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Sealeddeal(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
Whether this was planned to smear him or not,u should knw dat devil tempts you by what he know u like and eat.so this bribery issue,if its true,has shown dat subsidy report was directed against those dat didnt bribe and it equally show dat Farouk actually is a criminal and a rogue.actually,this will goes to show dat he has always deal in bribe and now come to play on people's brain as a saint.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by israelbenzion: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

You tried to derail the thread with your frantic stup!dy, bro.
Farouk Lawan was nabbed with marked notes; all you demons that think they can decieve the public will be exposed.

Nematode.

Ur rabid nature has become so predictable as to be utterly boring. Ur acerbic and ill-mannered approach to issues borders on d insane. What is wrong with u? Must u be vitriolic in d way u respond to ordinary comments? Y is unbridled rudeness getting d better of u?
And d worst part of it is that it is obvious u command commendable intellect albeit one which end postulations are so laced with unnecessary rudeness as to lose its salt.
Even when u make d most sense in substance, ur argument necessarily loses its appeal because of gutter-delivery. Were u a tout in ur other world?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sealeddeal: Whether this was planned to smear him or not,u should knw dat devil tempts you by what he know u like and eat.so this bribery issue,if its true,has shown dat subsidy report was directed against those dat didnt bribe and it equally show dat Farouk actually is a criminal and a rogue.actually,this will goes to show dat he has always deal in bribe and now come to play on people's brain as a saint.
Thank you,, God Bless you for saying the truth
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by naijaking1: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: I don't believe the youths of this country have a good understanding of the level of corruption and decay in all aspects of government, including those in the executive branch. If they did, they'll be protesting on a daily basis until the government is brought down. Shame on our youths!!! Some of the ones from the North are reacting and a few from the south, but when are we going to have our own Nigerian hamattan, like the Arab spring?

Our youths are as useless as their fathers, sorry to say! Gowon and Ojukwu did what they could, in their 30s. PDP has to go!!!

Mallam, my brother, the last time someone made a call like this, it was made by a man called Nzeogwu. You know the rest of the story.
Calling for joint effort to uproot corruption is different from executing it. Execution is where the problem lies, that where we need God's intervention!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sealeddeal: Whether this was planned to smear him or not,u should knw dat devil tempts you by what he know u like and eat.so this bribery issue,if its true,has shown dat subsidy report was directed against those dat didnt bribe and it equally show dat Farouk actually is a criminal and a rogue.actually,this will goes to show dat he has always deal in bribe and now come to play on people's brain as a saint.

Simple.
Many of us asked why Rilwan Lukman, the petroleum minister under whom the vast bulk of subsidy crimes occurred was never summoned. That was the smoking gun proving that Tambuwal and Farouk were simply playing a political game of deception and self enrichment like the criminals that they are.
The gullible quickly bought their story, but thats what gullible people do all the time; even when its their own interest thats being sold.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Guess who this is ? His name is Farouk Lawan, an enemy of Nigerians, taking bribes from Oil Cabals to silence Investigations.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont worry bruv, I have got them locked down. They cant derail the thread, a ma show them I was born a man for nada.

Nice.
Welcome to the trenches, you've sadly had first had experience of the crude tactics the villains employ.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
If you are stup¡d enough not to get the massage. What they aim to do here is to divert your attention this young man so the subsidy scam probe will be quietly swept under the carpet. We are talking trillions here against a chicken 600K. Few men will refuse to take 600K privately, NO Man! And the Nigerian law stipulates the briber should be jailed. So lets imagine the crook otedola getting jailed. The subsidy probe has been sleeping on the efcc table since but this one, they have already waded in. Its a set up. I normally say the problem of Nigeria is beyond leadership. Poor mentality is a bigger problem. Many Nigerians are just pathetically dumb
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

They are simply trying to distract attention from the matter. Its what the pathetic lemmins exist on NL for, to lie to the gullible.
They are just like Farouk Lawan whom the are defending. Lying scum.

The Farouk Lawan was not just caught, but videotaped and the notes marked as well. He has been disgraced and their political report exposed.
Jail awaits. cool

Who knows? We might be seeing the video tapes on youtube. Lol!

For some reason you always strike me as bonafide dummy, then I remember that you're getting paid to do this job.

$600,000?! When are we gonna talk about the Millions of Dollars that portly illiterate wife of your terrorist President was caught hauling overseas? How about the Trillions of Naira GEJ embezzled within 3 months or the over $60Billion he emptied from the Treasury in less than 180 days? What of the massive amount (over $6.8Billion) he's stolen through the Oil Subsidy scam? What of his $30,000/day meal while Nigerians go hungry and try to survive on $1/day? Or should we talk about his $500,000 newspapers? smh

One day the fire of Karma will consume you all, that day is coming really soon.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
engineerd: COUNTRY OF CORRUPT FOOLS! NIGERIA IS A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD....PROVING TO THE CIVILIZED WORLD THAT NOTHING GOOD CAN EVER COME FROM THE DARK CONTINENT!
NIGERIA'S MESSIAH IS YET TO BE BORN! MEANWHILE LET THE LOOTING CONTINUE WHILE THE CITIZENRY LOOKS ON HELPLESSLY.
ITS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

Thank You!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by naijaking1: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
God, I remember the House committe probe like it was yesterday.
Madueke, Madueke, Madueke, then Okonjo-Iwuala, Okonjo-Iwuala, they chanted demanding for their heads on a platter. Some were even too hasty to wait for the conslusion of the report. "We want action now" they chanted, and anybody who dared to suggest waiting for the full report is labelled as working for Madueke,etc.
How are the mighty fallen?
The last House probe disaster that turned the prober into the probed was the committee on SEC. What a shame!!!!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by DrugDoc: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
PHCN would have been privatized by now if Yaradua had done his job. He suspended and reversed and probed in the "interest of the North". So with the Steel industry. All because some people want govt jobs where they do nothing but stand around and chop oil money. Now everyone is worse off and the privatization program still has to be done. The deregulation of the oil industry has been stalled because the North and our usually conscientious Southwest wants cheap oil at the expense of the Niger Delta. This will turn out very badly for the North. The injustice of govt seizing oilfields in the Niger Delta to be embezzled in the name of One Nigeria will end soon. There will be no short cut to correcting mistakes or trying to postpone the results of Northern mistakes.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by hoyehdiran: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
lari03: This is senseless, why would a wealthy entrepreneur offer a bait of marked money if not that the f.g. wants to discredit the oil probe at all costs,knowing the propensity of our lawmakers to collect ghana must go, think we are all dumb?? undecided undecided undecided
First lesson in criminology is what is the motive behind the action?
N.B please regard and disregard the tribune if the nation is pro ACN, then tribune is pro PDP.
Rightly said...
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
kingoflag:

For some reason you always strike me as bonafide dummy, then I remember that you're getting paid to do this job.

$600,000?! When are we gonna talk about the Millions of Dollars that portly illiterate wife of your terrorist President was caught hauling overseas? How about the Trillions of Naira GEJ embezzled within 3 months or the over $60Billion he emptied from the Treasury in less than 180 days? What of the massive amount (over $6.8Billion) he's stolen through the Oil Subsidy scam? What of his $30,000/day meal while Nigerians go hungry and try to surge on $1/day? Or should we talk about his $500,000 newspapers? smh

One day the fire of Karma will consume you all, that day is coming really soon.

Thank you! Don't mind the boggling id[i]i[/i]ot frolicking on this as if it really matters. Beaf, tell us o, where is the other 'subsidy' billions? Billions embezzled by your pay masters!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by lauyanAbuja: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
Blatant liars and blackmailers seems to be at work here,unless Hon Farouk Lawan is not smart and has gone on the cheap 600k should not be bait and his cut from trillion looters. Conclusively, I don't take this crab form the desperate cabals. From me is a benefit of doubts to the Hon. Beaf u r gettin personal and frustrated with ur comments.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
DrugDoc: PHCN would have been privatized by now if Yaradua had done his job. He suspended and reversed and probed in the "interest of the North". So with the Steel industry. All because some people want govt jobs where they do nothing but stand around and chop oil money. Now everyone is worse off and the privatization program still has to be done. The deregulation of the oil industry has been stalled because the North and our usually conscientious Southwest wants cheap oil at the expense of the Niger Delta. This will turn out very badly for the North. The injustice of govt seizing oilfields in the Niger Delta to be embezzled in the name of One Nigeria will end soon. There will be no short cut to correcting mistakes or trying to postpone the results of Northern mistakes.
You speak well, nature has a way of paying back. Soon, very soon, the sheet will be pulled off their ass, they can continue using Boko Haram as a tool to destabilize govt, just to make sure there is a Northerner in Power by 2016-2019 to RENEW THEIR OIL BLOC LICENSES. it wont happen
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
lauyan Abuja: Blatant liars and blackmailers seems to be at work here,unless Hon Farouk Lawan is not smart and has gone on the cheap 600k should not be bait and his cut from trillion looters. Conclusively, I don't take this crab form the desperate cabals. From me is a benefit of doubts to the Hon. B[b]eaf u r gettin personal and frustrated with ur comments. [/b]

By their deeds, you shall know them. See as they are hammering on 600,000dollars as if it is the 600billion naira subsidy money stolen! Shame no dey catch them!

Thumb up to the highlighted. Don't mind that ignoramus. He is popular PDP Arrow!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by mufc009(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Incase you have not seen Billyonaire/Beaf/Reno Omokri's pictures, alert me. He is a clone of GEJ. Very confused looking
Make I see the picture abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Massive Procession Of APC Faithfuls In Portharcourt (Photos) / Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent / Deji Adeyanju With Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Granted Him Bail (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.