Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,693 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (30110 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you okay ?

And whatever happens to concurrently signing in on phone and PC? Or simultaneously logging in on Firefox and flocks?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
olafolarin:

@ Beaf
Can you defend youself?
Licking GEJ's butt might be ok for you
BUT
Not when he just finished defecating..Thats unhealthy.
Lmao..... I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by DrugDoc: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nigerians haven't seen nothing yet. GEJ, on the advice of the fine economists Ngozi Iweala and Lamido Sanusi offered to Nigerians a golden gift: TO CLOSE ONE OF THE GREATEST SOURCES OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA CALLED THE FUEL SUBSIDY. Instead we Nigerians kicked and cursed and demonstrated without understanding the issues. Yes, our people hate to study issues and listen to experts in any field like Iweala and Sanusi. Even NLC and TUC subsidiaries benefit from cheating Nigerians with this so called fuel subsidy. Yes,NLC and everyone else is demanding FG builds ten refineries before removing subsidy Everyone wants cheap fuel on the back of the Niger Delta. Not to worry, coming fuel shortage will dwarf those of the military era, and demonstrators should be ready to import their crude oil for "subsidy". Your parasitic Farouk Lawan and Tambuwal are scum, with or without the bribery allegations.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Otamio: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
nuclearboy: Even if it is true that its the executive arm fighting back, Farouk Lawan made a senseless mistake here! The agreement the committee members had was NO meetings or fraternities with oil marketers so why did he meet with Otedola? And when did he become a detective that he collected such cash as "evidence"? Since he had become so "in the public eye", why didn't he go to Tambuwal and inform him if indeed he wanted to prove "attempts to bribe" anf finally, why did he initially deny when questioned?

This has definitely discredited the fuel subsidy report and given the executive an excuse to throw it away! It likely has destroyed Lawan himself!

But PDP, this government and Otedola will suffer from the backlash of this too! I expect Otedola to hide under the imagery that he was only proving that the committee indicted them only because they had earlier refused to play ball! But he will find the NASS is not easily cowed and will also fight to defend their own either now or in other issues will avenge against him!

Its all criminals outwitting criminals!
obj knows what he is saying concerning the rogues and arm robbers.may God help us.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by otokx(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
The drama continues
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by CuteTj(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

its better to shut up when you are ignorant than join the discussion and be seen as a fool like you Mr. Globe
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
OTEDOLA, GEJ, RENO OMOKRI, DIEZZANNI ALLISON MADUEKE, EDWIN CLARK, ORONTO DOUGLAS!!! ALL FRAUDSTERS THAT HAS HELD THIS NATION BY THE JURGULAR.... WE NEED ADVISE ON HOW TO GET RID OF THEM FROM GOVT POSITIONS BEFORE THEY SELL US ALL
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
The National Assembly, the conglomerate of radical depredators of gravitational proportion. I am believing OBJ knew them by their true nature.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
oyb: to be frank, i was mildly suspicious when neither zenon nor ap which otedola ran into the ground featured in the list of crooked marketers

since otedola gave out a bribe, what happens next?

or will this disappear like the bizarre "i accepted a bribe from mike adenuga wrt to his buying over national oil? "

meanwhile for your consumption - see the chum of our $600,000 bribery mogul and draw your own conclusions

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2012/01/femi-otedola.jpg[/img]

[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/files.php?file=VICTORY__OTEDOLA_CONGRATULATING_GOODLUCK_WITH_KOLA_433082639.jpg[/img]

only the gej muppets, those smarmy illiterates can try to pass otedola as a legitimate businessman
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Fnights: Corruption in this country has reached endemic levels. When Ribadu said that all nigerians are corrupt, he was vilified. I don't care who you are or where you're from, we all have our price tag. What I don't understand is how a senator probably accruing 800 million naira a year in salaries and bonuses[b] ends up with a price tag of $600,000(90million naira).[/b] Well I guess Subsidy probe is over. A win win situation for everybody yet, we all lose. The masses get to satiate their desires for retribution by exposing the corruption, the Government gets to look like actually tackling the issue and the oil companies and the various moguls get to carrying on with business as usual. Well done guys, well played.

He actually asked for $3million. The 0.6million USD was meant to be the first installment.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

And whatever happens to concurrently signing in on phone and PC? Or simultaneously logging in on Firefox and flocks?
Zombie regional warlord, which organ in your body retains the Baboon DNA, is it just the brain cells. Ode!!!!!!!!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
t
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by kaeto(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
The lawan Farouk is supposed to hide his Hot demonic head in shame. I thought the yorubas hate corruption,why are they arraying themselves behind a man almost in cuffs for bribery and countless treasonable offenses.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: The National Assembly, the conglomerate of radical depredators of gravitational proportion. I am believing OBJ knew them by their true nature.
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY REMAINS SAINTS TO THE EXECUTIVE RENO. BUNCH OF THIEVES IN THE EXECUTIVE. DONT WORRY, NOT LONG WILL OBJ GIVE THE FINAL VERDIT ON THE EXECUTIVE. 2015 MY AZZ
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
kaeto: The lawan Farouk is supposed to hide his Hot demonic head in shame. I thought the yorubas hate corruption,why are they arraying themselves behind a man almost in cuffs for bribery and countless treasonable offenses.
It baffles me too. Waiting for Tinubu to make a statement!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY REMAINS SAINTS TO THE EXECUTIVE RENO. BUNCH OF THIEVES IN THE EXECUTIVE. DONT WORRY, NOT LONG WILL OBJ GIVE THE FINAL VERDIT ON THE EXECUTIVE. 2015 MY AZZ
Do you have a videotaped evidence of your accusations, Mr. Glob(e)al Ode
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Do you have a videotaped evidence of your accusations, Mr. Glob(e)al Ode
Not until you mount pressure on otedola to release this video on farouk!! Thief
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Incase you have not seen Billyonaire/Beaf/Reno Omokri's pictures, alert me. He is a clone of GEJ. Very confused looking
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Not until you mount pressure on otedola to release this video on farouk!! Thief
Seriously, are you doubting the bribery revelations ? I hope not, cos it will really be an insult to people who think your IQ is a little above 3%
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by naylove(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
When wil ds corruption and fraud end?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: It baffles me too. Waiting for Tinubu to make a statement!

Beaf waddup wink
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Incase you have not seen Billyonaire/Beaf/Reno Omokri's pictures, alert me. He is a clone of GEJ. Very confused looking
Equating me with Beaf, is for me, an honor, but I am not Beaf. I still wonder where the similarity in my diction lies with that of great Beaf.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by jamil2(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
Last i checked Beaf Farouk Jonathon and Co they were all pdp, so why dudes bother and commented on their affairs? They shd settle themselves in the near future. Pdp is evil.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Do you have a videotaped evidence of your accusations, Mr. Glob(e)al Ode

Now there goes the complacent weirdo, he can't hold it any longer smiley Reno bawo ni? grin
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
nuclearboy: Even if it is true that its the executive arm fighting back, Farouk Lawan made a senseless mistake here! The agreement the committee members had was NO meetings or fraternities with oil marketers so why did he meet with Otedola? And when did he become a detective that he collected such cash as "evidence"? Since he had become so "in the public eye", why didn't he go to Tambuwal and inform him if indeed he wanted to prove "attempts to bribe" anf finally, why did he initially deny when questioned?

This has definitely discredited the fuel subsidy report and given the executive an excuse to throw it away! It likely has destroyed Lawan himself!

But PDP, this government and Otedola will suffer from the backlash of this too! I expect Otedola to hide under the imagery that he was only proving that the committee indicted them only because they had earlier refused to play ball! But he will find the NASS is not easily cowed and will also fight to defend their own either now or in other issues will avenge against him!

Its all criminals outwitting criminals!
very good talk. Farouk is about to be nailed.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
DrugDoc: Nigerians haven't seen nothing yet. GEJ, on the advice of the fine economists Ngozi Iweala and Lamido Sanusi offered to Nigerians a golden gift: TO CLOSE ONE OF THE GREATEST SOURCES OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA CALLED THE FUEL SUBSIDY. Instead we Nigerians kicked and cursed and demonstrated without understanding the issues. Yes, our people hate to study issues and listen to experts in any field like Iweala and Sanusi. Even NLC and TUC subsidiaries benefit from cheating Nigerians with this so called fuel subsidy. Yes,NLC and everyone else is demanding FG builds ten refineries before removing subsidy Everyone wants cheap fuel on the back of the Niger Delta. Not to worry, coming fuel shortage will dwarf those of the military era, and demonstrators should be ready to import their crude oil for "subsidy". Your parasitic Farouk Lawan and Tambuwal are scum, with or without the bribery allegations.

Thanks, bruv. Sometimes, its hard not to weep for a country where few want to hear the truth for one perveted reason or the other.
We were told the brutal truth that the fuel subsidy was simply an out of control train of unbridled corruption that had to be scrapped. Many demonstrated against the truth.

Those who demonstrated against the truth became easy fodder for deception as the country was made to believe that the devil was really a saint.

I guess it is almost impossible for our society to learn lessons; we even have people for whom the lure of an indolent life of awuf is so great that they steal from aircrash victims. We have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Seriously, are you doubting the bribery revelations ? I hope not, cos it will really be an insult to people who think your IQ is a little above 3%
Man any joke you raise is on you.The only bribery allegation I believe is the fuel subsidy probe
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Equating me with Beaf, is for me, an honor, but I am not Beaf. I still wonder where the similarity in my diction lies with that of great Beaf.

The same way you were denying your existence, saying you were not Reno. Then are you f[i]a[/i]cking alien? grin
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Now there goes the complacent weirdo, he can't hold it any longer smiley Reno bawo ni? grin
Lol.. You have pushed so much confusion into his dull brain, he cant handle it
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

I enjoy every bit of your comical baptisms. I hope your little ones dont assume they have an elder one they call role model in you. It will be a familiar disaster of genetic proportion.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

Thanks, bruv. Sometimes, its hard not to weep for a country where few want to hear the truth for one perveted reason or the other.
We were told the brutal truth that the fuel subsidy was simply an out of control train of unbridled corruption that had to be scrapped. Many demonstrated against the truth.

Those who demonstrated against the truth became easy fodder for deception as the country was made to believe that the devil was really a saint.

I guess it is almost impossible for our society to learn lessons; we even have people for whom the lure of an indolent life of awuf is so great that they steal from aircrash victims. We have a long way to go.

As if he's not one of Nigeria problems, smh!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Lol.. You have pushed so much confusion into his dull brain, he cant handle it
Dont be silly, people like you cant think alone, you need half-baked morons to stand by you in order to chun out your eternal folly. I assure you, I can treat your f.u.ck-ups anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.