Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee (5149 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by gbeborun(m): 4:19am On Nov 25, 2007
I think this randa guy is just a silly goat, a few months ago 28th of May to be precise, he complained about a bank babe that wanted to sleep with him (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=56111.msg1154293#msg1154293). Now another girl is threatening his relationship. Are you the only guy in Kontagora?
Dear Randy Randa, PLS GET A LIFE!
I aint usually like this, but i dont like people you play with fire and feign ignorance.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by mekoyo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2007
Just be careful
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by SisiEko1(f): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2007
angry Stupid Ass guy, acting dumb, Nairalanders pls ask this MOROSCO GUY if he'ld be able to handle it if he were d one WHO HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS NEW LEASE OF FRESH AIR(LIKE HE SAID). AKARABIBI GUY!! angry
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by SisiEko1(f): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2007
A long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by uchetobi(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2007
ummmm
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Damoche10: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2007
Make thunder strike that your stupid mouth. Na this kind person de make things worse

for guys. Imagine this kind guy d talk say make him woman go shopping

with the girl wey him get crush on. Later them go say woman do this woman do that.

Instead make him try cement him relationship with him fiancee, him

wan try wetin happen for 'soddom and Gomorah'.

I tire for we men o, 'wetin person no go chop e no d carry am pass nose'.

Haba! I tire for u oooooo.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by randa(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2007
gbeborun[b][/b] i really like the way u threw the silly goat insult to me, thanks a lot, i wouldnt be that rash to you even if u do insult me, i did hope u understood the post, the other bak chick was an entirelly diffrent scenario, why i do drop these stuff on nairaland is to seek second opinions but i guess urs willbe to throw insults. its fine sha, i believe its all ma fault, i just want u to know that this case is qiute different from the other, here no one is pursiung sex and getting worked up about it, we are both matured and respect each other,u cant find that these days

most folks are sounding out like i slept with her or something, far from it, and she has no evil machinations as well, she is someone who wants to know my fiancee cos of all the stories i have beign telling on how my woman helped me to get to this stage and how fantastic she has been in helping me be a better person.

my intentions are deviod of any malicoius intent, anyway like i said thanks for branding me a silly goat, i woudnt call u names even if u decide thats what u want to call me, i am too liberated for that,
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by BigWood(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2007
Ere ki ni ologbo fe ba ekute se ? You really like to sleep with that corper lady? Abi ?
Your woman should come before you. i think you have compromised seriously.

You are not a good man.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Damoche10: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2007
Don't u know that the lady is a threat to your fiancee? There are some

things you discuss with your friend and not somebody you fantasize about.

U don't have to tell your woman that she exist.

She is your friend and you have to keep it that way.

Your woman is not comfortablke with it so it is better you stop discussing her to

your friend. Ok?
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by number4: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2007
obviously u already have it bad for d corper,well don't tread on troubled waters,if u love ur girl sincerely leave the corper alone,cos u ar a threat to both ur relationship and hers!

meat wen u say u know wan chop no use teeth divide am o
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by lollypopo: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2007
u better forget about this your corper friend b4 u lose ur fiancee.good luck
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Ada4u1(f): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
My friend be careful. You need to ans these questions:
1. Are u so sure that, that coper that knows you have a fiancee whom u ve called a breathe of flesh air is really engaged as she claimed?
2. Has she also introduced u to her Man as u r trying to connect her to Ur woman?
3. What is dat she is doing 4 you that Ur woman cannot do 4 you again?
4. B4 you met her, has Ur fiancee not have being shopping alone, y do u want both to do it together this time?
5. Are you sincerely telling us that both of you do not go far in ROMANCING EACH OTHER WC can later lead to something else?
Dear, you be not be guilty but don't cause problem 4 urself and 4 that Lady since both of you are engaged. Your woman is my type, I congratulates her.
BE CAREFUL! DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE!
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by jkpretty(f): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Poster

B4 u came hear, & posted this topic, i'm sure u are damned sure dat u like this corper friend of urs. & u'ved become almost confused. That anything has not happened is by pure grace.

Ur girl friend knows u enough to smell trouble when its coming, no matter how lightly u phrase ur "she's just a friend" dat's why she doesn't want to come closer

The so called corper, might as well have things up her sleves. She might just be using the "i'm going to get married as soon as i get out of here" thingy, to make u feel she's on guard & does not fancy u.

I smell a a dead fish here,Hmmn! i wonder how u could describe the corper with such words "a fresh air? or what was it u said? In reference to ur other thread, placed here. Boy! U've been looking at dem girls too much. Be careful b4 ur girlfriend becomes history.

Make ur girlfriend ur bestfriend. Amout!
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by autopilot: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2007
if you put a woman and a man together for long enough, they're gonna start liking each other
wether you like it or not.

point: men and women can't be" just" friends. it always ends up getting complicated.
your woman knows this, your corper friend know this and you my friend, know it too.

so quit playing around.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by sirt1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
Na wa o. this love of a thing don cause trouble.

My man, lets call a spade a spade. Can you take that from your fiancee? Dont you heard the comment of the so call Corper by refering to you as a necessary evil in her life? Have you confirmed whether truly she has relationship? Even besides that, does your fiancee trust you?

Please don't deceive the entire house. Leave this Corper alone so that you won't regret in the long run by loosing the two of them, because if you even leave the Corper now, how do you think your fiancee will believe you?

The ball is in your court.

Regards
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by cecegorz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2007

Hey, Randy, sorry is it Randa? I think u're suffering from first degree Naivety. how in the world can u be speaking so excitedly about another girl to your own fiancee. haba!!!
Don't feign ignorance of anything brewing b/w you and this corper girl.
Believe me, u need a hot slap from your fiancee to help get that ur dumb skull tightly screwed back! Just take a leave from ur office, rush back to Jos and show ur girl she's the best thing to have happened to u after salvation.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by oldee1983: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2007
hey dude
U might feel like you are one smart guy, i know this kinda story and infact i think it just happened to me ,  but guess what , bad news, i got over it on time
instead of getting on that ground to put your name in  the book of life and  leave .
u decided to  squash a man,s dream by trcking his woman with  may be your goodlooks or youer  goodshoes ,  because thats  whats gurls look at be4 they talk to you,
But one thing for you Bruv,  someone will do that to someone  u love  too. if u like it or not
it could be your friend or it could  be me, i hate boys like u
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by btayo1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Poster; my advise to you is to attempt to sleep with this corper; whatever the outcome of this attempt please kindly report back to the house; and not forgetting to your fiancee. because only then can we ascertain the true intention of both parties.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by randa(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
once again i am in d office and pondering on all of your comments, first and foremost, ihave seen a lot of women, both students and bankers here like gbeborun rightly said but guess wat, i am not naive like most of u say, believe it or not i have not had any intercourse for the two years plus i have beign here . if you happen to be a lecturer like i am, the kinda stuff u get from girls will drive u wild, but guess wat? i have conquered all dat, the other bank babe that was mentioned made her intentions clear,, sex and when she couild not get it, she threw tantrums , thnk God that episode is over, the corper i still insist is just a friend, maybe she has stuff up her sleeves, if she brings it, we shall meet head on, and guess what i got to speak with her bobo znd he was quite warm and asked me to take care of his angel, , my fiancee called this morning and apologised for her rants and told me some very important stuff which has actually reiterated to me she is the one for me, and guess what right now, we are conference chatting, with me, the corper and my fiancee, ironic shey, once again to the guy that called me a silly goat, hmmm dont degrade urself to the level of name calling on d net, expand ur view, u can be better than u are now, thanks u all for the advice, really appreciate it all
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by gbeborun(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2007
@randa,
u really took my 'silly goat' remark seriously! Guess it hurt you so much, i only felt sorry for you, cos u were about destroying your relationship with ur own hands after you narrowly escaped the banker. cheerio my guy, no hard feelings and no more name callin on the net!
PS: I would like to lecture in nigeria, what's the minimum requirement? I'm doing my Masters degree in Finance (Warwick University)
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by baloo4u2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2007
abeg leave d corper alone and concentrate on your normal luv life.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by idupaul: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2007
Randa ,kip some of these issues to your self . You know what to do,and anything u decide to do,d it quietly for Godsake .
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by cblow(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2007
hmmm, na wah oh!! no coments lipsrsealed
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by phanty(f): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
m really sorry if m d only 1 dat understands where u re comin from. cos i know wat it feels like to ve a friend u really feel comfortable wit u like 2 b wit dem nd all but ur heart s just so blank abt any sexuall entaglement. i mean u re so plain noil nd void on dat issue.now dats 1.
speakin from my own pt of view my ex didnt tink it was dat way he neva blives its just talk nd to sum pt i walked wit him. so if u ask me i know dat u mite not mean any harm but its just dat u cant c frm d nxt persons stand pt. Bliv me u lld neva feel comfortable if it were u .even if u always ve lunch wit d guy nd ur chick u lld always wonda wat dese 2 ppl always do 2geda. i ve a problem wit gettin close 2 ppl nd wen i do nd its plain i try my best 2 show every1 dat its just a harmless friendship since no 1 seems 2 undastad den i guess dere s more to it ndc wen it came i saw dat u lld neva take it if it were u.
Bsides u fiancee needs to no more dan wat u re lettin her on .

u ever heard of d word security or insecurity
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by onyekang1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ poster
seems like u don't treasure ur relationship
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by ndubest(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2007
corpers! corpers!! corpers!!!,
@poster well its one year and time will tell
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by mezainab(f): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
Well, its up to u Randa man.From cho cho cho,u get chocolate!
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by Angeljay(f): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
The corper is "A fresh breath of air"      while       Your fiancee "A pillar of strength".
Randa I like your use of metaphor, you seem to be a lecturer in literary field, to be precise POETRY. Just guessing!
I must confess, your expressions says it all. You wish you had these two qualities in one person!!! bla bla bal!!!
I'm not trying to judge you, Please I stand to be corrected.
In the first place, you should have just simply asked us which one will make a better wife - "A fresh breath of air" or "A pillar of strength".
But the morale in you wouldn't let you leave the long term committment.
I must confess, you've done well to seek for advice. After you think about what I've just deducted from your Post, I think you should do this, which is exactly what I would do: Put that "Fresh breath of air" into your "Pillar of strength". I promise you, you'll have a lovely marriage. Because without the "Fresh breath of air", you can still have a good marriage with the "Pillar of strength", but may be boring. But definitely, a marriage can never survive just with the mere fact that it started with a "Fresh breath of air"
So my dear, it is not all about leaving the corper, but taking that quality you like in her and building it into your fiancee. Else, you'll leave most of your marriage life, wishing you still had that "Fresh breath of air" around you.
And please stop scaring your fiancee, when you get attracted to other women, you are not the only one, even the Priests and Pastors want that "Fresh breath of air" around them. Abeg carry your cross alone!
I've had a similar experience, and this is what i did and it sure did work!!
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by ozigbo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
one thing u dn't no about Lady's is that they always feel insecure when ever
they see there guy having  a female friend.
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by chikibaybi(f): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
who are u decieving, okay o, follow d copper go meet her oga and stay for one day if dat one no go pursue u, we are human being with feelings, as far as u are not sibblings, i dont trust that friendship
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by rockiedink(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2007
well what can i say? truth is when a guy and a girl get close platonically and spend so much time around each other, there is the tendency for a few minutes of their guard being let down and them tumbling in the hay. that doesnt mean they dont love their respective girlfriend/boyfriend, and its also doesnt mean they wanna date each other. sometimes its inexplicable. if you know you cant cope with this dude, i advise you to limit the time you spend with your corper friend in secluded places and all. to avoid the attendant temptation that goes with it,
Re: Me, My Corper Friend And My Fiancee by oyie(f): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ poster,
r u sure u really love your girlfriend and dont want to be unfaithful?

first banker that u housed ,now corper who is just a breathe of fresh air?

what does tomorrow hold?? lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? / **(PHOTO) Ladies Sincerely Would You?????? / Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.