Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Brother-In-Law And I - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law And I (16411 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
shocked shocked :oall this because of a scent?? wow! i dey trip for some kain guys sha! who give you d perfume abi where u from buy am? na wa o!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Bblak(f): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2007
Too astonished to utter a word shocked shockedMay God have mercy on your soul undecided
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ono(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
The power of a perfume? This is simply beyond me.

So, how did you move on with your marriage after this? I mean, what did you do to move on? Did you tell your husband or you're just carrying your cross all by yourself?
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Pamperme: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
i really think you should not tell your husband, cos if u do, that will be the end.

But stop this sinful relationship na God i take beg you
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by 9star(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2007
WOMEN.
U NEVA CAN TELL WIT WOMEN[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by dewaledeyi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
You caused it all, That's what I keep telling women, they act suggestive and when you correct them, then you are jealous but hell will let loose if you dare to act 10% as nice to any lady, they will bombard you with 100million wahala.

I am of the opinion that two mature, non-blood related opposite sex cannot be together alone for too long no matter the excuse/reason.

Omo abeg hold on to your man and may GOD continue to be with you.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ammamat(f): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
Sister, It's do happen like that but emm, i think the earlier the better for you to accept your fault and then please put full stop between you and your bro-in-law,
Good luck
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by sweetchick(f): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ poster
Can you just imagine the millions of dollars you will make if you just bottle your smell and sell the patent to designer perfumers?
Abi , fellow nairalnders, don't you agree?
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by 9star(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2007
sweetchick:

@ poster
Can you just imagine the millions of dollars you will make if you just bottle your smell and sell the patent to designer perfumers?
Abi , fellow nairalnders, don't you agree?

Abi oooo!
i will want to b a major distributor sha incase d perfume is ready.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ettehgate(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2007
WOMEN.
You NEVA CAN TELL WIT WOMEN

you can neva know where you are with them
they dont know where they are wit themselves
they have more moods than an army of cat have lives
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by richylaw(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2007
Stop this nonsense,
- The fact that he is your  Husband's brother does not mean your husband will not KILL him if he gets to know
- Your own case is an easy  one, he will only batter you, broadcast to the whole world on what you have done  and then you will be thrown out of your marital home with a domestic/ global shame!
-It is only a form of exonoration for you to say that he has always been the instigator, afterall you were not raped by him.
- As you have attached it all to perfume , I hope that bottle does not contain one of those  concocted " DAN MARIYA" , confess to us  where did you get it?

All in all, be aware that if you tell your husband it will be 'wahala' and if you don't it will be 'bilisi'
If you believe in God , pray to Him for forgiveness with true repentance and forgive yourself as well,  then cross your fingers through the path of life. You will eventually have the liver to confess to him when you clock 70
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by blueband(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2007
Just goes to show that things are happening in this little world of ours.Children sleeping with their fathers,step fathers sleeping with their step daughters,mothers sleeping with their son's friend and now wives sleeping with brother in laws.Its a wonderful adventurous world we live in.

My advise to you is NEVER EVER confess to this act.Stop sleeping with your brother in law.Tell him you want to stop sleeping with him and tell him if he insists you will report him to your husband for pestering you.The damage that will be done will be greater if you ever confess to this.

But ofcourse if your brother in-'thingy is sweeter,then you can consider eloping with him to Sudan.Don't just take a teddy bear with you,just incase you are tempted to name it after a prophet.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by iz2much: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2007
E don Happen!!!1
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by hafees: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
THE TRUTH IS, WITH YOUR EYES WIDELY OPEN YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR BRO INLAW SEVERAL TIMES.HMMM, ARE YOU SURE THAT IS A MISTAKE? I BELEIVE IT IS WHAT YOU WANTED. WHAT KIND OF SILLY CLOSENESS WILL PERMIT YOUR BRO INLAW TO WANT TO SMELL YOUR ARMPIT, the truth is u must have beem luring him yourself too.

The only solution is stop yourself from this crazy pleasure, its a curse to sleep with brothers at the same time. Dont think God will forgive u, if your husband does not. the poor man must be working his ass off for u, only to, cry embarassed cry embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by rockiedink(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
Bblak:

Too astonished to utter a word shocked shockedMay God have mercy on your soul undecided

Too true sistah!!! you shoulda seen this thread before Seun edited it (cuz I believe he's tampered with it (cuz i believe he did to pity the pooster. you need to have seen the scathing replies that were posted!!! yours truly's inclusive!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by wisyno(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2007
Your signature says '' I love to love and be loved''    I think you are correct becos you LOVED the way your brother-in-law LOVED your smell and made LOVE to you.  I think this was the life you lived as a girl now you don carry am into your  marriage. May God have MERCY on you.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by bibigirl(f): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2007
The only words I have for you is to pray and take a decisive action. Let go of the illicit affair. It is a big shame on you and your brother-in-law. Try never to see him again, if possible stop his visits to your home and try to repair your marriage
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Kaestro(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ poster.
In my opinion I think the tale is made up and if truly you had a fling with your brother-in-law then either your husband doesn't care about you or your brother-in law despises his brother or they are not even brothers at all.Something tells me with the manner at which your concocted narration goes, it's just a means to seek opinion to an event which is about to happen, infact I can't even think of it happening the way you said it.It sounds too mischievious.

@ Others (Preaching prayer)
How is this person supposed to pray? With which mouth nah? Please! This person is just as human as everyone in here perhaps she should have posted this on the "Diary of secrets" forum.We all have em.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-86286.32.html
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2007
OPARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wetin i no go see for Nairaland.
@hafees seconded,
First things first @ poster you are loose, a very loose girl at that. You guys have been developing feelings for each other, if not there is no way you will accept or maybe decide to sleep with him suddenly considering the fact that he is your brother in law (its not that easy). you will think first and i mean really think before you come to a conclusion that you don't give a damn then u will do it.
Also u were supposed to be sleeping on that day because u were ill, all of a sudden you had the strenght to make love a couple of times. It only shows you guys had planned to find an excuse to be alone that day.uhnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Then you said your perfume, abeg which kind perfume u dey use wey other people never see before( perfume lovers please talk o.
And as a lady you are most of the time addressed the way you have been behaving, because i don't think any right thinking man will just start smelling his sister in law like that except there has been some green light before from your end.
My conclusion is you are one of those loose girls maybe aristo chic sef that was fortunte to get a mugu to marry and because a leopard never changes its spots you went ahead to carry your bad luck to their family, u said u guys have continued doing it, that your brother-in- law is a bastard and will pay greatly for his sins. As for you,don't think your husband will never find out because one day he will, might take 20 years but one day he will, then your guess is as good as mine as to what will happen to you. have you heard that you can offend your husband in other ways and he will forgive you but don't try adultery, he will never forgive nor forget. Good Luck O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by tenhap(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
My dear lady, i hope you have been able to move on with your marriage like you mentioned.
I strongly believe you had/saw it coming. You experienced those warning alarm bells and that was the point at which you lost it!
God i'm sure will forgive you but it would take a husband crafted in 'wonderland' to accept what happened.
Anyway, no matter how it turns out, the one thing you can be sure of is that things can never be the same again.
If you can't handle it all by yourself, seek professional help or speak with a man of God.
Wish you luck even while i wish it never happens to me!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Rosietimes(f): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
Bang bang o
Bang bang ,
Na who dey enter for mummy house o
Daddy o daddy
Daddy when you go for worship
Ur brother enter for mummy kitchen
Then e smellie mummy armpit

brother kiss mummy
mummy kiss am back

then dem fall yakata for, ? Eh, pls where did they fall, floor, table or bed?

@Blueband
cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy. That's a good one! Sudan. Boy u cracked me up.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by divanaija1: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
Kaestro:

@ poster.
In my opinion I think the tale is made up Something tells me with the manner at which your concocted narration goes, it's just a means to seek opinion. . .infact I can't even think of it happening the way you said it.It sounds too mischievious.

Fact!! angry
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by IderaN(f): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2007
you are nothing but a SCARLET WOMAN!!! shame on you angry tufiaaaaa!!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ettehgate(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
Bang bang o
Bang bang ,
Daddy o daddy
your brother enter for mummy kitchen

brother kiss mummy
mummy kiss am back

then them fall yakata for, ? Eh, please where did they fall, floor, table or bed?

small time dem come de do kerewa kerewapo kerewa wa grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by saucekid(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
continue in sin grin grin grin

no be me type am
*is it after the deed has been done,you remember nairaland?? angry angry angry next time,think with ur head not your emotions
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Carlosein(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
ettehgate:

Bang bang o
Bang bang ,
Daddy o daddy
your brother enter for mummy kitchen

brother kiss mummy
mummy kiss am back

then them fall yakata for, ? Eh, please where did they fall, floor, table or bed?

small time them come de do kerewa kerewapo kerewa wa grin

okay now. but God helep daddy not to find out ooo.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by eryck(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
I sincerely feel sorry for your husband and that THING he calls his brother is a SWINE for him to have an erection for the brother's wife.
I really feel this gurl has nt finished discovering her sef b4 she jumped into marriage (ARISTO).

HW COULD YOU, ??Dnt u have a conscience @ all,
PLZ dnt killl ur husband b4 his time.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ettehgate(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2007
to this ashawo,
THE HUSBAND IS DEAD
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by texazzpete(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
Nairaland, as always, is full of self-righteous sonuvabitches! She did a bad thing and has shown remorse, why are all you people blabbing about her soul being doomed to hell?
To all those talking about hell fire, i pity you. You cannot be christians, for any true Christian knows God has forgiven people before for murder (i.e King David), adultery etc.

i do not support what she has done, but she needs to move on, to pull herself out of the mud. naturally, you guys are of no use to her.

When i find the answer why Nigerians are so self-righteous, i'll be a satisfied man.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by arshy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
@poster,

nawah for u o!
your husband only leave u home for one day, u ditch hin brother.
If he con leave u for one week, or one month, or one year, then everybody in your vicinity will be seduced wt your obsessive smell.
Things dey happen!
Guys make una dey carry una wife go anywhere u dey go. U dont knw who the next brother in-law might be.
Be warned!
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Pepeye(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
That’s strange and what was the attraction? Or where you in a trance? It was obviously the devil trying to play games wit you and he got you…ask God for forgiveness and try and confess “this sin” to your husband so he would know the kind of brother he calls his flesh and blood….who comes to he’s home and seduces his wife behind he’s back and makes out wit her….the so called bro is capable of killing …
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by VIC4U: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
ABOMINATION! wonders shall never cease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.