Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Brother-In-Law And I - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law And I (16392 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Carlosein(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
texazzpete:

Nairaland, as always, is full of self-righteous sonuvabitches! She did a bad thing and has shown remorse, why are all you people blabbing about her soul being doomed to hell?
To all those talking about hell fire, i pity you. You cannot be christians, for any true Christian knows God has forgiven people before for murder (i.e King David), adultery etc.

i do not support what she has done, but she needs to move on, to pull herself out of the mud. naturally, you guys are of no use to her.

When i find the answer why Nigerians are so self-righteous, i'll be a satisfied man.

relax man, nairaland is just a subset of the big society out there.

not all postings are of no use to her, some people have posted some good advice here.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by funmeme(f): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
what a mess! angry angry disgrace 2 humanhood angry angry angry angry
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by rockiedink(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2007
i no go die for this nairaland!!! lmao!!! grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by obecha(f): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2007
My dear sister, If indeed, this actually took place; then you goofed big time and u have really disgraced womanhood, do you not know women are supposed to be custodians of decency,honour, & dignity. That is why women received stronger blames in issues of infidelity- recall the " woman caught in the act of adultery" cos' women ought  to know better.

The fact that some men do these things all the time and get away e.g your partner in sin-that's your bro-in-law- is not excuse for you;  a respectable married madam like you to go berserk too.

Now, Impulsive, wanton and unconscionable senseless sex as you graphically described; is only for animals and not right thinking ladies; you ought to make love to someone only becos you love him, he is your husband with whom you have a bond of marriage btw you two and so you celebrate your love physically. I cannot understand how you could have stooped so low and gotten urself sexually aroused by your so-called bro-in-law, he in fact is supposed to be a big turn-off for u.

But who really knows? could you be pulling our legs as THIS COULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED?! cos it sounds so ethreal, and cocky.

But who knows? If it did happen, lt is sooooooo sickening,  then you may need to go for spiritual , psychological, and therapeutic counselling and get some urgent help. If all else fails, you may consider female genital circumcision-it would greatly limit your problematic libido. Ask any African woman of yesterdays, they were forever, chaste and faithful and this places checks on them. Today, the whiteman tells us it is mutilation, barbaric, etc.

Now speaking seriously, if you ask me; you need to CONFESS to your husband point blank; that is the ultimate solution and there is no short-cut to that, if you could sink so low, you gotta take responsiblity for your action. Some volcanic eruptions may occur with your confession, the marriage and even the relationship btw d two brothers may all be in jeopardy, but withholding dark secrets of this magnitude never did any one any good. You've gotta face your devil by the face and who knows; it may well be resolved. And in future remember that the marriage bed should be kept honourably, you must not defile it! besides, you had vowed to cleave to your husband whilst FORSAKING all others eh?
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by autopilot: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
([tr]i have sorted out the mess
in my way through God's help)[/tr]

im curious girl, how have you sorted it out?
please id really love to know.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by autopilot: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2007
look, by now you know you have made a mistake and im not trying to make you feel better, but worse things have happened. but what you do from here on will determine the future of your marriage, cos lets face it, its your brother in law and not just some stranger so the stakes are definitely higher.

truth is,you stand to lose a whole lot and not just your marriage.
you do know you need to work on your self control switch don't you?
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by baloo4u2(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
Silly thing,

SORRY NO ADVICE. sad sad sad
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by moneybags: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2007
obecha:

My dear sister, If indeed, this actually took place; then you goofed big time and u have really disgraced womanhood, do you not know women are supposed to be custodians of decency,honour, & dignity. That is why women received stronger blames in issues of infidelity- recall the " woman caught in the act of adultery" because' women ought  to know better.
The fact that some men do these things all the time and get away e.g your partner in sin-that's your bro-in-law- is not excuse for you;  a respectable married madam like you to go berserk too.

Now, Impulsive, wanton and unconscionable senseless sex as you graphically described; is only for animals and not right thinking ladies; you ought to make love to someone only because you love him, he is your husband with whom you have a bond of marriage between you two and so you celebrate your love physically. I cannot understand how you could have stooped so low and gotten yourself sexually aroused by your so-called bro-in-law, he in fact is supposed to be a big turn-off for u.

But who really knows? could you be pulling our legs as THIS COULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED?! because it sounds so ethreal, and cocky.

But who knows? If it did happen, lt is sooooooo sickening,  then you may need to go for spiritual , psychological, and therapeutic counselling and get some urgent help. If all else fails, you may consider female genital circumcision-it would greatly limit your problematic libido. Ask any African woman of yesterdays, they were forever, chaste and faithful and this places checks on them. Today, the whiteman tells us it is mutilation, barbaric, etc.

Now speaking seriously, if you ask me; you need to CONFESS to your husband point blank; that is the ultimate solution and there is no short-cut to that, if you could sink so low, you gotta take responsiblity for your action. Some volcanic eruptions may occur with your confession, the marriage and even the relationship between d two brothers may all be in jeopardy, but withholding dark secrets of this magnitude never did any one any good. You've gotta face your devil by the face and who knows; it may well be resolved. And in future remember that the marriage bed should be kept honourably, you must not defile it! besides, you had vowed to cleave to your husband whilst FORSAKING all others eh?

Oh please, not this crap again  angry Women are supposed to be the custodian of decency, honor and dignity, blah blah blah. . . Everyone is supposed to be the custodian of decency, honor and dignity, whether male or female. If the brother-in-law is any decent, he should have run for his life -- afterall we have the same example with Joseph in the same bible you're quoting from. And as for the woman caught in the act of adultery, go read into the history of that, and you'll see that the reason the man wasn't caught is because he ran AWAY. So please don't come here and post blab suggesting that women ought to know better -- this is the NONSENSE that our forefathers taught to accommodate their indiscretions while at the same time aiming to keep their wives from towing the line of adultery. We ALL ought to know better than to perpetrate that crap!

The only aspect of your post that I really like is the part where you say marriage should be honorable and the marriage bed undefiled -- That implicitly applies to everyone who is married, whether male or female.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Maxidoe(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Your situation is pathetic and shameful, you are a disgrace to womanhood and a diappointment to the institution called marriage.You back stabbed him,not only that,but with his own blood brother,who must be a fucking slowpoke.But i keep wondering,are you that CHEAP? and can't control your urge.
  My advise tell him and face the consequences,which is kissing your marriage goodbye because thats what you deserve, This is really disgusting
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by emmydee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
hey girl friend, u don't sound real. u actually wanted that to happen. next time you feel sexy, drag your husband and let him have u front and back rather than seeking it elsewhere.it's just like taste, once you are tasty, first drink enough water before looking 4 alcohol, ok.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by cgift(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2007
emmydee:

hey girl friend, u don't sound real. u actually wanted that to happen. next time you feel sexy, drag your husband and let him have u front and back rather than seeking it elsewhere.it's just like taste, once you are tasty, first drink enough water before looking 4 alcohol, ok.

95% of men wey hear this thing go lynch their wives. chai! man sabi jealous o!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by yemmight(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
What it takes your husband too long to go thru, it just took your brother in-law just few miniutes. You must be a loose person. Infact I should report you to your husband right away.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by AquilaJoy(f): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2007
If men were God, i would have been roasting in hell by now.
But the grace of God is passionate to a sinner, the justice of God saw
what i have done but His mercies reached out to save.
I cant believe the strength of condemnations i have recieved so far.
Its very sad that people could condemn a someone as if they are a 100%
saint of God. Its amazing to me.
The blood of Jesus did not flow for a saint but for a wretched sinner like Joy.
His compassion is beyond man's immaginations.
I am glad He forgives and i wont let any crucifiction keep me in that
guilt. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Thats what i got from God. I have moved on.
Never to look back.
May His grace abound for those who find themselves in my shoe.
HIS MERCIES IS UNTO MY GENERATION!
Amen.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Lauradee01: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
My pple,
Have you ever heard of a leopard ever changing its spots.The poster could be one of those chicks who men date just for sex and she mistakenly gets pregnant. If not i think the husband deserves to be respected no matter what.

She is just a slut for all i care. She purposely faked her illness so that she and her stupid brother in-law coud have their way.Its the husband i actually pity,to think that he actually has a wife at home.A dog will always be a dog.

She was a slut before she got married and she will always be one.Am very sure that her brother in-law isnt the first person,maybe her boss,all her male collegues,her neighbours have all banged her.

Ashewo osi.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2007
Thank God for you Aquila Joy

God forgives sinners. Just turn to God and he will surely forgive you.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
Laura,

Do you know her before?
Why do nland members just blurt out without reasoning.

Pliain and fine,she did something bad

You should counsel and help her out and not abusing her personality
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by bgees(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
Its ok not to trust ur wife.but your brother?
Its either u likd ur brother-in-law or u were just too loose or both.
Dont u know how important trust is?
Now u betray ur husband's trust.if he knew,do u think he might survive d pain.
He trustd u ,thats why he left wit his brother.You better stop the whole thing and put your foot down b4 it gets out of hand.
I feel for ur husband,sincerely,its painful.
I'm putting my self in your husband shoes(if he knew),and i already hav a headache.usually i feel bad when people betray me.

Now i pray,GOD should smile on me and give me a good wife.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by bgees(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
Nairaland surely gives us lessons of life.who can one trust in this world.
Its either u likd ur brother-in-law or u were just too loose or both.
Dont u know how important trust is?
Now u betray ur husband's trust.if he knew,do u think he might survive d pain.
He trustd u ,thats why he left wit his brother.You better stop the whole thing and put your foot down b4 it gets out of hand.
I feel for ur husband,sincerely,its painful.
I'm putting my self in your husband shoes(if he knew),and i already hav a headache.usually i feel bad when people betray me.

Now i pray,GOD should smile on me and give me a good life.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by D328babe: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2007
@BlueBand
  Re: My Brother-In-Law And I

« #43 on: Today at 01:53:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just goes to show that things are happening in this little world of ours.Children sleeping with their fathers,step fathers sleeping with their step daughters,mothers sleeping with their son's friend and now wives sleeping with brother in laws.Its a wonderful adventurous world we live in.

My advise to you is NEVER EVER confess to this act.Stop sleeping with your brother in law.Tell him you want to stop sleeping with him and tell him if he insists you will report him to your husband for pestering you.The damage that will be done will be greater if you ever confess to this.

But ofcourse if your brother in-'thingy is sweeter,then you can consider eloping with him to Sudan.Don't just take a teddy bear with you,just incase you are tempted to name it after a prophet.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Screamming with laughter!!!!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,  (sighh, wiping tears)

p.s. hesistant to think this is a real issue on the part of poster,

Is the gentleman in question also married?,
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by mystikalb2(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2007
i agreed wit wat ""rosquare"" said,

but most of all,do not condemn yourself,
because God hasnt condemned you

u only need god divide favour
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by angelchi(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
use ur two hands cover ur face, dat is no mistake u enjoyed it so y come here n ask 4 help? shame on u.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by bluespice(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2007
pls all those condeming her should get a life she was wrong like wayyy wrong but she accepted if u know u have never cheated someone in ur liofe i dare u to condemn again angry nonsence ehen sis jare sorry for u o!!! but confess ur sins to God and pls run away from the guy drop hints also to ur husband see am not married or in any marriage like relationship but guys are jealous let the whole truth be with God and follow u to the grave simple
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2007
Na wa oo, even if your man no fit satisfy you,at least not with his brother or anyone.

You should stop the act immediately and seek forgiveness from King of kings,he is merciful to broken and contrite heart
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by uspry1(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2007
Once you cheat is ALWAYS CHEATER! Period!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by wakagirl: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
brother in law! how disgusting. We've all gone wrong sometimes and at some stage in our lifes but with a brother in law and as a married woman? I find it hard to believe this is true, even what i did as a single girl i still feel guilty till today so just wondering how you can clear your conscience. Please talk to your brother in law not to go and kill his brother in order to inherit you o, because if he can sleep with his sister inlaw he sure can kill his brother.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by kennie89: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
God have mercy on ur soul. ur smell, which kind stupid smell u get? u where not feeling fine but u could kiss, smouch & sex abi? u have wish it 2 happen & dat was y it came 2 past. just go ask God 4 4giveness cos dat na d greatess sin on earth. good luck.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Ajikawo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2007
na real waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! see woman, this one na major Bleep up!!! i'll advise u dont tell ur husband if you still want your marriage to continue or else ''NA DIE U DEY'', una sef no dey gree hold body?
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2007
its been long since i read such disgusting tale.

@ POSTER

you are a mess
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by playmate(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2007
ewooooooo
wat were u thinkin!!u've gotten urself in2 a really big mess.
well wat u av 2 do?call up ur pastor nd family members 2 help u cs dis ain't sth u shuld discuss wit him alone else he'll KILL u.gudluck
i sorry 4 u sha. embarassed
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Sci4Christ: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
It's amazing reading all the condemnation being poured in the name of God; it’s as if people feel they are doing God a service by denigrating Aquila. Aquila is human, like the rest of us, and only acted humanly.

So what’s the big deal she slept with her brother-in-law? She did what every normal person is biologically wired to do: have sex! People should pipe down and take it easy.

Aquila, apparently you do not feel comfortable with you actions and you feel your Faith forbids your act, that is understandable. However, you’ve done the right thing in resolving this conflict your own way and not allowing the naysayers to bog you down and mess with your internal psyche. You go girl!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by adeboo(f): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
Oga o . Girl what are u gonna do?

This is hard but there is no way that ur man will not find out - so u are better off tellin him upfront.
If you dont, his brother will and that will kill him.

So girl, u have to accept the fact that your actions have consequences and this is it.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by aforbaje(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2007
Joy, what are you doing?
carefully going thru ur post suggests to me that wat u claim happend is too good to be true. but then if it is true i am afraid but to submit that ur husband is a most unfortunate man.
i went thru other posts of urs and i dropped my head, indid u sound like "it is the smell that made me do it". i am not here to judge u or watever ("let he who has no sin cast the first stone" isnt it?) but why did u put up dat post in d first place? or what and how did u apply any "advice" u got from the numerous 'empathic" replies?

u went from defending urself:
1)
"jeolousy go kill una. Especially these
naija babes. My friend just bought one and
her hubby is all over her. The perf is very ordinary.
Atleast my friend can testify.
I don't intend to reply all these cheap girls in Nairaland.
Apologied to Seun please.
All ye layabouts should think well and stop all these rubbish talk.
i am sure i am more pretty than you all.
Anyway, get your posting. i will enjoy reading the crap. "

2)
"@ariblaze
Nothing beyond what was posted o.
Just wanted to see if any babe is in my shoes.
i love the perfume but will do all my best
to keep intruders off.
Am a happilly married woman with a
loving husband. I have made mistakes. what i can't undo
i let God help and take the guilt away.
Sorry if i caused a stir by my thread.
Many ladies have been offended. Sorry"

to sermonizing?

If men were God, i would have been roasting in hell by now.
But the grace of God is passionate to a sinner, the justice of God saw
what i have done but His mercies reached out to save.
I can't believe the strength of condemnations i have recieved so far.
Its very sad that people could condemn a someone as if they are a 100%
saint of God. Its amazing to me.
The blood of Jesus did not flow for a saint but for a wretched sinner like Joy.
His compassion is beyond man's immaginations.
I am glad He forgives and i wont let any crucifiction keep me in that
guilt. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Thats what i got from God. I have moved on.
Never to look back.
May His grace abound for those who find themselves in my shoe.
HIS MERCIES IS UNTO MY GENERATION!
Amen.

Joy, what are you doing? if God has forgiven you why are u seeking men's opinion (empathy)? if u are truly married and u av value for ur marriage and truly luv ur hussy then u should av enuff common sense to dump any silly so called perfume that is attracting men to u! and bar ur sniffing-boyfriend-brother-in-law from stepping into ur matrimonial home again.

is it not a foolish woman that tears down her own home? does ur husband need any other enemy(ies)? Tell me

pls pull ur life and marriage off peoples computer screens and sit down to put it right! i guess u think u av a marriage abi? sorry to bust ur bubble: u dont - u dont av one yet. thats why u nid to sit down and wash watever silly smell u go to d market to buy wit ur money and spray on ur body (armpit) that has,
sit down and allow God to help u build a marriage and then maybe, perhaps ur hussy would stop being a most unfortunate man and b a most fortunate one.

yours in Christ,
'Dewale A.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.