Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Kind Of Love Would Make You Stay With A Partner That Breaks Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Love Would Make You Stay With A Partner That Breaks Your Heart (664 Views)

Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Love Would Make You Stay With A Partner That Breaks Your Heart by marvelck: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2012
Some call it love, others say it's out of pity. while there are those who feel such a love no be ordinary love. There are ladies who are in abusive relationship but still stick with the guy probably cos of financial benefits, while guys who still stick around an unfaithful girlfriend might be doing so, cos of lust. But both the girl and the guy are bound to claim it's out of love. Love ke? I call that kind of love battered love. When you are constantly in pain or heartbroken, and yet you wan die put for man hand or woman laps. My friend, think twice before you take your hand do yourself. An unfaithful girlfriend or an abusive boyfriend isn't going to change just like that (i.e if the person is willing to change o). If you are hoping he or she would change later, you are only wasting your time. Remove your slippers, hold am for hand, begin pick race from that kind relationship when you still can. for there are many carrying permanent scars of past relationships about. And I guess you dont want to end up like that?

(1) (Reply)

Falling Inlove With The Wrong Person... / Be Positive / What Is The Right Thing To Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.