Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (18991 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Simple.
God gave us a choice, we either believe, or we don't believe, I prefer having this choice, normally when we feel our parents are forcing us to go to Church, many of us rebel, we either walk away from God, or we stay with God.
Adam and Eve had this same choice.
They may have blowing their chances to stay in the garden of Eden, but that was their choice. Choices are made everyday, and it's my choice to stay with God.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
brocab:
Simple.
God gave us a choice, we either believe, or we don't believe, I prefer having this choice, normally when we feel our parents are forcing us to go to Church, many of us rebel, we either walk away from God, or we stay with God.
Adam and Eve had this same choice.
They may have blowing their chances to stay in the garden of Eden, but that was their choice. Choices are made everyday, and it's my choice to stay with God.

Lol...I would not have replied because this post was made by me years ago and I don't know who resurrected it. You said you prefer having this choice, you know this choice can end you up in hell right? And u prefer having it? Stop deceiving urself bro
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by stonemasonn: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
For them my heart grieves so strongly that
it brings tears to my eyes……But God knew
this would happen. I find it very difficult
to separate the God that we are supposed
to follow by “faith” and one that would
‘create’ knowing that there would be so
much carnage for so few survivors.
Why did God d̶̲̅σ this?[/quote] grief not @OP, Man created God in his Image instead of vice versa.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 3:08am On Feb 11, 2016
No-one is deceiving anybody? You either believe in Christ, or you don't believe in Christ.
Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
This scripture say's it all, the Lord is given us a choice-we either walk on the highways which can lead us to Hell, or we stay on the narrow road, that leads us to Him.
If I choose "NOT" to walk with Christ, then the reward I could only retrieve is DYING for eternity in Hell fire.
But if I choose "TO" walk with Him, then the reward I could only retrieve is LIVING for eternity with Christ.
What about you?
haibe:

Lol...I would not have replied because this post was made by me years ago and I don't know who resurrected it. You said you prefer having this choice, you know this choice can end you up in hell right? And u prefer having it? Stop deceiving urself bro
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 11, 2016
haibe:
Am a christian and still one but something borders me, God is omniscient and knows the end from the beginning, he knew satan and adam and eve will sin S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ why did he create them since he knows the reward of sin is death and according to Jesus only few will be saved(mattew 7:14), There are now millions of people who are
burning, in agony, faces creased in
incessant pain, torment beyond
imagination, limbs torn, emotions stretched
like rubber that can never break and in a
world of pain for ETERNITY.
Why did God d̶̲̅σ this?
The devil was created as a precious cherub

Ezekiel 28:14 |
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

He did not create him to destroy him per se. Just like he did not create man just to destroy him. If you read Ezekiel 28, the devil, the great Cherub is only sent away when iniquity is found in him. He bought his ticket out of the presence of God.

Now we know that everything on earth has no ability to exist if not by God. The question is how that iniquity was.

God did not create iniquity. But there was the knowledge of how to create it. The knowledge that he had, though not keeping it away from Adam and Eve, told they not to take for their own use. They did become curious later and sought after the knowledge.

Now you would wonder where that evil was in a perfect world. Using the knowledge available to them, both the Cherub and the humans actively propagated iniquity. And There is formular To It. That formula is what you may call the knowledge of evil.

The first was rebellion. And second, the glory of God, which both the cherub and the man were in literal terms, was desecrated by the two, being converted into a "vain" glory. This is why there is a lot of vain (unexplained useless activity with no gain) endeavours with all activities that may be described as "sin" or " wickedness". They are just done for the heck of it. That is how iniquity, even now, fills the earth. Both man and the fallen cherub know when they convert the beautiful glory of God into a vain thing, an iniquity.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
brocab:
No-one is deceiving anybody? You either believe in Christ, or you don't believe in Christ.
Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
This scripture say's it all, the Lord is given us a choice-we either walk on the highways which can lead us to Hell, or we stay on the narrow road, that leads us to Him.
If I choose "NOT" to walk with Christ, then the reward I could only retrieve is DYING for eternity in Hell fire.
But if I choose "TO" walk with Him, then the reward I could only retrieve is LIVING for eternity with Christ.
What about you?

Well the scenerio you have given is similar to this... a parent put sweet cookies and nice drinks on one side, and bitter leaf of all sorts on other side, he says to the son: you have the freewill to take the cookies and bitterleaf, but don't take the cookie or else I will beat you mercilessly when I get back home..

Now two things can be deduced from such a scenerio

1. The freewill the parent has given is just an illusion, there is actually no freewill because the consequences of choosing the cookie would not make the son want to pick the cookie..

2. The parent is actually wicked by taunting the son with the cookie,knowing fully well he would prefer that option and not the other.

The scenerio above paints its all, of God and Man.. That of God would even be worse than the parents own because God is supposed to be omniscient right? So he actually knows who will make heaven or not, so why can't he just remedy the situation instead of watching the movie of how it will play out.. Smh, any way I really don't care sha, I believe everything will turn out fine.. Have a great day smiley
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Weah96: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
haibe:

Well the scenerio you have given is similar to this... a parent put sweet cookies and nice drinks on one side, and bitter leaf of all sorts on other side, he says to the son: you have the freewill to take the cookies and bitterleaf, but don't take the cookie or else I will beat you mercilessly when I get back home..

1. The freewill the parent has given is just an illusion, there is actually no freewill because the consequences of choosing the cookie would not make the son want to pick the cookie..

2. The parent is actually wicked by taunting the son with the cookie,knowing fully well he would prefer that option and not the other.

The scenerio above paints its all, of God and Man.. That of God would even be worse than the parents own because God is supposed to be omniscient right? So he actually knows who will make heaven or not, so why can't he just remedy the situation instead of watching the movie of how it will play out.. Smh, any way I really don't care sha, I believe everything will turn out fine.. Have a great day smiley

That freewill story has more holes in it than a sieve.

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by bxcode(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Human beings trying to figure God out with their mere peanut brains. lol
God made them all, Adam and Eve, Satan you and I and made provisions for the good and obedient ones and equally made provisions for those who will rebel against him using their freewill. God knows the beginning from the end but dosent interfere with anyone's decision.
Do you know that God's will dosent always come to pass always because man has to cooperate in some instances and yield to God's will before it happens. He wills that no man should perish but come to repentance and everlasting life but people perish and die everyday, and so many other instances in the bible where man's decisions changed The will perfect will of God
The truth is that nobody including myself can figure God out by thinking and imagining creation and what God intended back then with our brains, but can know a little about God through his word, with the help of the holy spirit.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
The parent may not have threatened the boy, as it sounds, but a sign of discipline towards their son, teaching him respect, is showing a parents love.
But if the boy rebel's against his parent, and he don't respect the demands and chooses to take his chances, and ignore his parent wishes, and takes the lot instead of leaving the cookie when he was asked too, then the boy had made a choice, he either gets the beating of his life' from his parent because he refuses to obey, Or he don't get the beating off his life.

God says if a parent don't discipline his son, the parent doesn't love their son.
Proverbs 13:24 "Whoever spares the rod hates their children, But the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Proverbs 19:18 "Discipline your children, for in that there is hope, Otherwise you will ruin their life's.
haibe:

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
brocab:
The parent may not have threatened the boy, as it sounds, but a sign of discipline towards their son, teaching him respect, is showing a parents love.
But if the boy rebel's against his parent, and he don't respect the demands and chooses to take his chances, and ignore his parent wishes, and takes the lot instead of leaving the cookie when he was asked too, then the boy had made a choice, he either gets the beating of his life' from his parent because he refuses to obey, Or he don't get the beating off his life.

God says if a parent don't discipline his son, the parent doesn't love their son.
Proverbs 13:24 "Whoever spares the rod hates their children, But the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Proverbs 19:18 "Discipline your children, for in that there is hope, Otherwise you will ruin their life's.

This doesn't make any sense, the focal point is that there is nothing like freewill here because the consequences would counter the son's desire.. Also what sort of discipline is it to throw one in hell? Let me ask, God forbid if u end up In hell, would you prefer that God gave you any freewill in the first place? Its absurd that because I want to pls God, I will do lots of things contrary to my nature, go through temptation and trials and all sorts of pain. And then if I can't scale through them,he throws me into hell. Lol, why bother even creating me in the first place if he knows I will fails temptations and tests and trials..

Lets not deceive ourselves bro, this story can't be true, but I have faith the end will be good, I would never join other men to believe God is a sadist.. Lol
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2016
You said it yourself.
"Quote Its absurd that because I want to pls God, I do lots of things contrary to my nature, go through temptation and trials and all sorts of pain.
Then you have made a choice-to obey the Lord, to go through the temptations and the pain to please Him.
You really don't know who God is do you? God's a forgiven God, we are flesh and blood, and our flesh will always fail the test, because I make wrong choices in my life, If I fail-I pray, God forgive me. We are not perfect-its the Spirit of God that changed my life-My thoughts are His thoughts-everyday I think of Him, everyday I am either writing about Him, and learning more of Him, everyday I know I am safe with Him. When I walk through the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
God said by their fruit you will know them. It's your choice-you listen to God, and follow His league, or you walk your own path, and follow yours, which will lead you to Hell.

You need to understand, God won't beat you up, a loving Father will always discipline His children. Adam and Eve made their choice, and they failed, Adam and Eve asked the Lord to forgive them, God is a loving God and did what they had asked-He forgave them. Even thus they were throwing out of the Garden-it was Adam And Eve who made their choice's to stay with God.
Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
haibe:

This doesn't make any sense, the focal point is that there is nothing like freewill here because the consequences would counter the son's desire.. Also what sort of discipline is it to throw one in hell? Let me ask, God forbid if u end up In hell, would you prefer that God gave you any freewill in the first place? Its absurd that because I want to pls God, I will do lots of things contrary to my nature, go through temptation and trials and all sorts of pain. And then if I can't scale through them,he throws me into hell. Lol, why bother even creating me in the first place if he knows I will fails temptations and tests and trials..

Lets not deceive ourselves bro, this story can't be true, but I have faith the end will be good, I would never join other men to believe God is a sadist.. Lol
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 12:19am On Feb 12, 2016
You must understand your own life as a child, were you beating up, by your parents, doing the right thing Or doing the wrong things?
haibe:

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by waldigit: 4:43am On Feb 12, 2016
haibe:
Am a christian and still one but something borders me, God is omniscient and knows the end from the beginning, he knew satan and adam and eve will sin S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ why did he create them since he knows the reward of sin is death and according to Jesus only few will be saved(mattew 7:14), There are now millions of people who are
Why did God d̶̲̅σ this?
To understand God it helps to concentrate on effect- posteriori, rather than cause- a priori,
there are question that lies in the realm of higher intelligence, nonetheless with the help of Holy Spirit you can appreciate, at least.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
waldigit:

To understand God it helps to concentrate on effect- posteriori, rather than cause- a priori,
there are question that lies in the realm of higher intelligence, nonetheless with the help of Holy Spirit you can appreciate, at least.

You have a very reasonable answer
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2016
brocab:
You must understand your own life as a child, were you beating up, by your parents, doing the right thing Or doing the wrong things?

Bro what u have said hasn't still done justice to the questions and illustration I gave.. But anyway just forget it.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Maybe because you don't understand the Question I have said in the first place, and you are trying to get your head around about making the right choices. I suppose someone else makes your choices for you-you are either too lazy, or you haven't enough brains to figure it out yourself.
haibe:

Bro what u have said hasn't still done justice to the questions and illustration I gave.. But anyway just forget it.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by oaroloye(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
SHALOM!

haibe:
Am a christian and still one but something borders me,

You are not a Christian.

Every Tom, Dick, and Harry calls themselves a Christian.

You are a LIAR.

No REAL Christian HIDES THEIR Christian IDENTITY, and lets themselves be associated and confused with the many corrupt Denominations and Sects.

God is omniscient

STOP.

How do you know that GOD IS "OMNISCIENT."

WHO told you THAT?

Where in The Bible did God EVER claim such an Attribute?

You see, Readers, the DECEIVERS Work by introducing FALSE PREMISES, so that they can present insoluble Problems.

God went out of His Way to let Moses know that HE WAS NOT ALL-KNOWING.

. GENESIS 3:1-13.

NOW the Serpent was more subtil than any Beast of the Field which The LORD God had made. And he said unto the Woman,
"Yea, hath God said,
'Ye shall not eat of every Tree of the Garden?'"
2. And the Woman said unto the Serpent,
"We may eat of the Fruit of the Trees of the Garden:
3. "But of the Fruit of the Tree which (is) in the midst of the Garden, God hath said,
'Ye shall not eat of It, neither shall ye touch It, lest ye die.' "
4. The Serpent said unto the Woman,
"Ye shall not surely die:
5. "For God doth know that in the day that ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, Knowing Good and Evil."
6. And when the Woman saw that the Tree (was) Good for Food, and that it (was) Pleasant to the Eyes, and a Tree to be Desired to make (one) Wise, she took of the Fruit thereof, and did Eat, and gave also unto her Husband with her; and he did eat.
7. And the Eyes of them both were Opened, and they Knew that they (were) Naked: and they sewed Fig Leaves together, and made themselves Aprons.
8. And they heard The Voice of The LORD God walking in the Garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the Presence of The LORD God among the Trees of the Garden.
9. And The LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him,
"Where art thou?"
10. And he said unto him,
"I heard Thy Voice in The Garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."
11. And He said,
"Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the Tree, whereof I Commanded thee, that thou shouldest not eat?"
12. And the man said,
"The Woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the Tree, and I did eat."
13. And The LORD God said unto the Woman,
"What is this that thou hast done?"
And the Woman said,
"The Serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

IF GOD WERE OMNISCIENT- ALL KNOWING- HE SHOULD NEVER ASK WHAT HAPPENED- HE COULD TELL PEOPLE WHAT HAPPENED.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,
"Shall I hide from Abraham
That Thing which I Do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring
upon Abraham that
which He hath spoken of him."
20. And The LORD Said,
"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."
22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet
before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near and said,
"Wilt thou also Destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt thou also Destroy
and not Spare the place
for the fifty Righteous
that (are) therein?
25. "That be far from thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous
with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not The Judge of all the Earth
Do Right?"
26. And The LORD Said,
"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city,
then I will Spare all the place
for their sakes."
27. And Abraham answered and said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The LORD,
which (am but) dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for (lack of) five?
And He Said,
"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy (it)."
29. And he spake unto him yet again,
and said,
"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it) for forty's sake."
30. And he said unto (him),
"Oh let not The LORD be angry,
and I will yet speak:
'Peradventure there shall thirty
be found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it),
if I Find thirty there."
31. And he said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
'Peradventure there shall be twenty
found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Destroy (it) for twenty's sake."
32. And he said,
"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
'Peradventure ten shall be found there.' "
And He Said,
"I will not destroy (It) for ten's sake."
33. And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned unto his place.

THIS IS A BIBLE TEACHING OF CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE.

GOD revealed that He would spare the Wickedest of Cities, if He could find ONE MINYAN therein.

This Teaching means nothing to YOU, as it means nothing to the HYPOCRITES on NAIRALAND.

GOD CAME TO EARTH TO CONFIRM THE SITUATION IN SODOM AND GOMORRAH. An All-Knowing Being would not need to do that.

and knows the end from the beginning,

ANY CREATION CONTAINS A RECORD OF ITS BEGINNING AND ITS NATURAL END.

This can be seen by a Seer of sufficient Power.

Knowing these two things does not make one "omniscient."

he knew satan and adam and eve will sin

THAT IS AN IDLE SPECULATION ON YOUR PART.

You offer NO PROOF of this BLASPHEMOUS THEORY.

S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ why did he create them since he knows the reward of sin is death and according to Jesus only few will be saved(mattew 7:14),

The cheap Hypocrite Shills do not need to bother with punctuation?

. DEUTERONOMY 29:29.

29. The Secret (Things belong)
unto The LORD our God:
but those (things which are)
revealed (belong) unto us
and to our children for ever,
that we may do
all The Words of This Law.

EVEN IF THAT WERE THE CASE, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS TO KNOW SUCH THINGS? WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO ASK SUCH A QUESTION?

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may yet be found,
call ye upon Him while He is near.
7. "Let the Wicked forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He shall Abundantly Pardon.
8."For My Thoughts
(are) not your thoughts,
Neither (are) your ways
My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For (as) the Heavens
are higher than the Earth,
So are My Ways
higher than your ways,
And My Thoughts
than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh It bring forth and bud,
that It may give seed to the Sower,
and Bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
That goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper (in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

GOD'S THOUGHTS ARE HOLY KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS NOT FOR THE DOGS- SUCH AS YOURSELF.

KNOW YOUR PLACE.

There are now millions of people who are

REALLY?

How do you KNOW that?

Who told you that people BURN in HELL?

. DANIEL 3:13-30.

13. Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.
14. Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them,
"Is it true,O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
15. "Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?
16. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king,
"O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
17. "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 "But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."
19. Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20. And he commanded the most mighty
men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21. Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22. Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew
those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego.
23. And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers,
"Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?"
They answered and said unto the king,
"True, O king."
25. He answered and said,
"Lo, I see four men loose, walking in
the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."
26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said,
"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, ye Servants of The Most High God, come forth,
and come hither."
Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego,
came forth of the midst of the fire.
27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellers, being. gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28. Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said,
"Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
29. "Therefore I make a Decree,
'That every people, nation, and language,
which speak any thing amiss
against the God
of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
shall be cut in pieces,
and their houses
shall be made a dunghill:
because there is no other God
that can deliver after this sort.' "
30. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

MISHAEL, HANANIAH, AND AZARIAH WERE THROWN INTO A FURNACE SO HOT, THAT IT KILLED THE WICKED PEOPLE WHO THREW THEM IN.

Not only were THEY not harmed, neither were their CLOTHES.

They did not suffer torment, nor agony.

IN 1953, a US NAVY Sailor, KEN CANTRELL was on the 17th day of an experimental Fast, when there was an accident in the CATAPULT room of the ship he served on- THE LAKE CHAMPLAIN.

HE reported that HE could not FEEL the Flames, even as his fellow crew burned to death around him.

He wandered about in the inferno for thirty minutes, before a Voice told him not be afraid, but leave.

This required him to use a red hot tool (called a DOG-WRENCH,) to open the red-hot door- bare-handed.

He did it without injury, and walked out- the sole survivor.

[TODAY, THE U.S. NAVY CLAIMS THAT THAT NEVER HAPPENED.]

it brings tears to my eyes……

YOU ARE A DESPICABLE LIAR.

If you cared about the people in HELL, you would have been RAISING THEM FROM THE DEAD!

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works)
than these
shall he do;
because I go
unto my Father."

HE GAVE YOU THE POWER.

Any person you feel YAHWEH GOD THE CREATOR did not know what He was doing, sending them to HELL- RAISE THEM UP!

GOOD LUCK living with them all.

But God knew
to follow by “faith”

WHO TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE TO FOLLOW GOD BY FAITH?

FAITH is for the BLIND.

YAHSHUA called us to SEE GOD.

. MATTHEW 5:8.

8. "Blessed (are) the Pure in Heart;
for they shall see God."

TO OPEN THE SEVEN EYES- SEVEN POWERS GREATER THAN FAITH- TO SEE GOD, INSTEAD OF GROPING AROUND.

. 2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And beside this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue;
and to Virtue Knowledge;
6. And to Knowledge Temperance;
and to Temperance Patience;
and to Patience Godliness;
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness;
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make (you that ye shall)
neither (be) barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his Old Sins.

PAUL, THE FALSE APOSTLE, TRIED TO KEEP HIS CHURCHES BLIND.

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 5:7.

7. [For we walk by Faith, not by sight:]

IT IS OUR DUTY TO SUPERSEDE THE LIMITATIONS HE TRIED TO IMPOSE ON CHRISTIANS.

. LUKE 6:39-42.

39. "And he spake a Parable unto them,
Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou say to thy Brother,

'Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye,'

when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt
thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye."

DOGS ARE OFTEN FOUND IN DITCHES.

and one that would
Why did God d̶̲̅σ this?

IF YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD ASK YOUR PRIEST.

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian,
went out among the Children of Israel:
and this son of the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel strove together
in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish woman's son
Blasphemed The Name of The LORD,
and Cursed.
And they brought him unto Moses:
[and his mother's name was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that The Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
14. "Bring forth him that hath Cursed
without the Camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation Stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel, saying,

'WHOSOVER CURSETH HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that Blasphemeth
The Name of The Lord,
he shall surely be put to Death,
(and) all the Congregation
shall certainly Stone him:
as well the Stranger,
as he that is Born in the Land,
when He Blasphemeth
The Name (of The LORD),
he shall be put to Death."

YOU WOULD NOT BLASPHEME GOD IN FRONT OF UNBELIEVERS.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
You should write a book, is this all you have to say?
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You are not a Christian.

Every Tom, Dick, and Harry calls themselves a Christian.

You are a LIAR.

No REAL Christian HIDES THEIR Christian IDENTITY, and lets themselves be associated and confused with the many corrupt Denominations and Sects.

STOP.

How do you know that GOD IS "OMNISCIENT."

WHO told you THAT?

Where in The Bible did God EVER claim such an Attribute?

You see, Readers, the DECEIVERS Work by introducing FALSE PREMISES, so that they can present insoluble Problems.

God went out of His Way to let Moses know that HE WAS NOT ALL-KNOWING.

. GENESIS 3:1-13.

NOW the Serpent was more subtil than any Beast of the Field which The LORD God had made. And he said unto the Woman,
"Yea, hath God said,
'Ye shall not eat of every Tree of the Garden?'"
2. And the Woman said unto the Serpent,
"We may eat of the Fruit of the Trees of the Garden:
3. "But of the Fruit of the Tree which (is) in the midst of the Garden, God hath said,
'Ye shall not eat of It, neither shall ye touch It, lest ye die.' "
4. The Serpent said unto the Woman,
"Ye shall not surely die:
5. "For God doth know that in the day that ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, Knowing Good and Evil."
6. And when the Woman saw that the Tree (was) Good for Food, and that it (was) Pleasant to the Eyes, and a Tree to be Desired to make (one) Wise, she took of the Fruit thereof, and did Eat, and gave also unto her Husband with her; and he did eat.
7. And the Eyes of them both were Opened, and they Knew that they (were) Naked: and they sewed Fig Leaves together, and made themselves Aprons.
8. And they heard The Voice of The LORD God walking in the Garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the Presence of The LORD God among the Trees of the Garden.
9. And The LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him,
"Where art thou?"
10. And he said unto him,
"I heard Thy Voice in The Garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."
11. And He said,
"Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the Tree, whereof I Commanded thee, that thou shouldest not eat?"
12. And the man said,
"The Woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the Tree, and I did eat."
13. And The LORD God said unto the Woman,
"What is this that thou hast done?"
And the Woman said,
"The Serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

IF GOD WERE OMNISCIENT- ALL KNOWING- HE SHOULD NEVER ASK WHAT HAPPENED- HE COULD TELL PEOPLE WHAT HAPPENED.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,
"Shall I hide from Abraham
That Thing which I Do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring
upon Abraham that
which He hath spoken of him."
20. And The LORD Said,
"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."
22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet
before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near and said,
"Wilt thou also Destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt thou also Destroy
and not Spare the place
for the fifty Righteous
that (are) therein?
25. "That be far from thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous
with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not The Judge of all the Earth
Do Right?"
26. And The LORD Said,
"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city,
then I will Spare all the place
for their sakes."
27. And Abraham answered and said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The LORD,
which (am but) dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for (lack of) five?
And He Said,
"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy (it)."
29. And he spake unto him yet again,
and said,
"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it) for forty's sake."
30. And he said unto (him),
"Oh let not The LORD be angry,
and I will yet speak:
'Peradventure there shall thirty
be found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it),
if I Find thirty there."
31. And he said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
'Peradventure there shall be twenty
found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Destroy (it) for twenty's sake."
32. And he said,
"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
'Peradventure ten shall be found there.' "
And He Said,
"I will not destroy (It) for ten's sake."
33. And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned unto his place.

THIS IS A BIBLE TEACHING OF CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE.

GOD revealed that He would spare the Wickedest of Cities, if He could find ONE MINYAN therein.

This Teaching means nothing to YOU, as it means nothing to the HYPOCRITES on NAIRALAND.

GOD CAME TO EARTH TO CONFIRM THE SITUATION IN SODOM AND GOMORRAH. An All-Knowing Being would not need to do that.

ANY CREATION CONTAINS A RECORD OF ITS BEGINNING AND ITS NATURAL END.

This can be seen by a Seer of sufficient Power.

Knowing these two things does not make one "omniscient."

THAT IS AN IDLE SPECULATION ON YOUR PART.

You offer NO PROOF of this BLASPHEMOUS THEORY.

The cheap Hypocrite Shills do not need to bother with punctuation?

. DEUTERONOMY 29:29.

29. The Secret (Things belong)
unto The LORD our God:
but those (things which are)
revealed (belong) unto us
and to our children for ever,
that we may do
all The Words of This Law.

EVEN IF THAT WERE THE CASE, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS TO KNOW SUCH THINGS? WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO ASK SUCH A QUESTION?

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may yet be found,
call ye upon Him while He is near.
7. "Let the Wicked forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He shall Abundantly Pardon.
8."For My Thoughts
(are) not your thoughts,
Neither (are) your ways
My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For (as) the Heavens
are higher than the Earth,
So are My Ways
higher than your ways,
And My Thoughts
than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh It bring forth and bud,
that It may give seed to the Sower,
and Bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
That goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper (in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

GOD'S THOUGHTS ARE HOLY KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS NOT FOR THE DOGS- SUCH AS YOURSELF.

KNOW YOUR PLACE.

REALLY?

How do you KNOW that?

Who told you that people BURN in HELL?

. DANIEL 3:13-30.

13. Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.
14. Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them,
"Is it true,O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
15. "Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?
16. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king,
"O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
17. "If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 "But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up."
19. Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20. And he commanded the most mighty
men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21. Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22. Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew
those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego.
23. And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers,
"Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?"
They answered and said unto the king,
"True, O king."
25. He answered and said,
"Lo, I see four men loose, walking in
the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."
26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said,
"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, ye Servants of The Most High God, come forth,
and come hither."
Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego,
came forth of the midst of the fire.
27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellers, being. gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28. Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said,
"Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
29. "Therefore I make a Decree,
'That every people, nation, and language,
which speak any thing amiss
against the God
of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
shall be cut in pieces,
and their houses
shall be made a dunghill:
because there is no other God
that can deliver after this sort.' "
30. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

MISHAEL, HANANIAH, AND AZARIAH WERE THROWN INTO A FURNACE SO HOT, THAT IT KILLED THE WICKED PEOPLE WHO THREW THEM IN.

Not only were THEY not harmed, neither were their CLOTHES.

They did not suffer torment, nor agony.

IN 1953, a US NAVY Sailor, KEN CANTRELL was on the 17th day of an experimental Fast, when there was an accident in the CATAPULT room of the ship he served on- THE LAKE CHAMPLAIN.

HE reported that HE could not FEEL the Flames, even as his fellow crew burned to death around him.

He wandered about in the inferno for thirty minutes, before a Voice told him not be afraid, but leave.

This required him to use a red hot tool (called a DOG-WRENCH,) to open the red-hot door- bare-handed.

He did it without injury, and walked out- the sole survivor.

[TODAY, THE U.S. NAVY CLAIMS THAT THAT NEVER HAPPENED.]

YOU ARE A DESPICABLE LIAR.

If you cared about the people in HELL, you would have been RAISING THEM FROM THE DEAD!

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works)
than these
shall he do;
because I go
unto my Father."

HE GAVE YOU THE POWER.

Any person you feel YAHWEH GOD THE CREATOR did not know what He was doing, sending them to HELL- RAISE THEM UP!

GOOD LUCK living with them all.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE TO FOLLOW GOD BY FAITH?

FAITH is for the BLIND.

YAHSHUA called us to SEE GOD.

. MATTHEW 5:8.

8. "Blessed (are) the Pure in Heart;
for they shall see God."

TO OPEN THE SEVEN EYES- SEVEN POWERS GREATER THAN FAITH- TO SEE GOD, INSTEAD OF GROPING AROUND.

. 2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And beside this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue;
and to Virtue Knowledge;
6. And to Knowledge Temperance;
and to Temperance Patience;
and to Patience Godliness;
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness;
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make (you that ye shall)
neither (be) barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his Old Sins.

PAUL, THE FALSE APOSTLE, TRIED TO KEEP HIS CHURCHES BLIND.

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 5:7.

7. [For we walk by Faith, not by sight:]

IT IS OUR DUTY TO SUPERSEDE THE LIMITATIONS HE TRIED TO IMPOSE ON CHRISTIANS.

. LUKE 6:39-42.

39. "And he spake a Parable unto them,
Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou say to thy Brother,

'Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye,'

when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt
thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye."

DOGS ARE OFTEN FOUND IN DITCHES.

IF YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD ASK YOUR PRIEST.

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian,
went out among the Children of Israel:
and this son of the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel strove together
in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish woman's son
Blasphemed The Name of The LORD,
and Cursed.
And they brought him unto Moses:
[and his mother's name was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that The Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
14. "Bring forth him that hath Cursed
without the Camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation Stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel, saying,

'WHOSOVER CURSETH HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that Blasphemeth
The Name of The Lord,
he shall surely be put to Death,
(and) all the Congregation
shall certainly Stone him:
as well the Stranger,
as he that is Born in the Land,
when He Blasphemeth
The Name (of The LORD),
he shall be put to Death."

YOU WOULD NOT BLASPHEME GOD IN FRONT OF UNBELIEVERS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple In USA / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.