Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (19026 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
@cyrexx
Pls. If u should Just scroll up a little u will see were i quoted three scriptures. Isaiah, Job and then psalm 139:13to16.

DNA we know contain the genetic blue print that living things obey and are made accordingly,
Without using high terminology the psalmist said that while in his mothers womb all of his parts where written down in a book.

Scientist say that all the information about who an individual will be is contain in the DNA.
The sex,
The Height,
The Eye color etc. Etc. Etc.
The psalmist simply puts it so 3000yrs ago.
So, being written down, he turn out to be what God has already coded down, so he gave God the praise.
Consider it from different translation and u will get more info.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
can you copy the entire verse here and let us examine it together
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
cyrexx,
pls, u can do that. Then u can express ur feeling and other readers will also do the same.
Psalm 139:13 to16
Am reading mine from a hard copy. (not digital)
Note. It is not a science text book.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
truthislight: @cyrexx
Pls. If u should Just scroll up a little u will see were i quoted three scriptures. Isaiah, Job and then psalm 139:13to16.

DNA we know contain the genetic blue print that living things obey and are made accordingly,
Without using high terminology the psalmist said that while in his mothers womb all of his parts where written down in a book.

Scientist say that all the information about who an individual will be is contain in the DNA.
The sex,
The Height,
So, being written down, he turn out to be what God has already coded down, so he gave God the praise.

im not supposed to quote your bible for you but i'll do it anyway in order to make progress

psalm 139:13to16
13 For you yourself produced my kidneys;
You kept me screened off in the belly of my mother.

14 I shall laud you because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
As my soul is very well aware.

15 My bones were not hidden from you
When I was made in secret,
When I was woven in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw even the embryo of me,
And in your book all its parts were down in writing,
As regards the days when they were formed
And there was not yet one among them.

that is from
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/index.htm

show me where the author talks about DNA here
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2012
truthislight: @cyrexx

The sex,
The Height,

im not supposed to quote your bible for you but i'll do it anyway in order to make progress

psalm 139:13to16
13 For you yourself produced my kidneys;
You kept me screened off in the belly of my mother.

14 I shall laud you because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
As my soul is very well aware.

15 My bones were not hidden from you
When I was made in secret,
When I was woven in the lowest parts of the earth.

that is from
http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/index.htm

show me where the author talks about DNA here
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
cyrexx
Hmmmi
So u do go to that web page?
I have learnt a lot from there.

I wander.
I thought u where also suppose to copy and pest the definition of DNA and so that we consider the meaning?
Does the word: Desoxyribonucleic acid mean any thing other than it is an acid except it is define?
Cyrexx, why are u handling issues this way?

I had ask how will a jew living 3000yrs ago looked at his mothers womb and knew that there was a written code to gird him befor he was born,
I then said that in his own language that is a reference to a blue print which is what DNA IS.

Vers 16 said all it part was down in writing.
The word DNA IS A COINAGE THAT REFERS TO MOLECULAR BLUE PRINT OR FINGER PRINT.
Did u expect to see the word DNA?
I never said that the bible contain the word DNA
(the bible is not a science text book)
Peace.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
its funny you expect me to copy and paste DNA for you after doing my reaserch on your version of the bible NWT

now, that verse is ambigous and can be read in so many other ways
like god has a record in heaven where every detail of man is written down
or god has a book, probably bible, that describes every detail of man
or any other such meaning anybody can attach to any verses
just like you are reading DNA into this thing now

the author is clearly NOT REFERING TO
"DNA AS A COINAGE THAT REFERS TO MOLECULAR BLUE PRINT OR FINGER PRINT"(im quoting you).

nowhere did the author say that "there was a written code to gird him befor he was born" (also quoting you)

at this point will refer you to read my post and see that muslims are doing exactly the same thing you are doing here
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Cyrexx
Hmmm! Well, it was refering to his parts in his mothers womb vers 13. Down in writting in a book, vers 16.
o! He did not tell where the book was, u are the one looking for it.

we let other readers air there views at this point.

Ok, the earth hanging on nothing, Job 26:7.
"he is stretching out the north over the empty place, hanging the earth upon nothing"
whats ur take on this?
It was written 3500yrs ago.
1500yrs befor Jesus was born.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
before we proceed did you agree that your first quote is ambigous and that muslims do that with their quran too?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
Cyrexx
after u are through with Job 26:7

consider this: Isaiah 40:22

"there is one who is dwelling above the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH, the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the one who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gauze, who spreads them out like a tent in which to dwell"

please, whats ur take on this also?

It was written 3000yrs ago.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by realBerni: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
@cyrexx,
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2012
cyrexx: before we proceed did you agree that your first quote is ambigous and that muslims do that with their quran too?

Actually, i did not see the psalm as ambigous,
u know u are the critic here, what u are looking for is different from mine.
So what u see maybe diff from what i see.

Thats why i said we let others have there take on it,
we are simply exposing knowledge.
Right?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2012
@cyrexx
We are waiting.
Its like there are others waiting for u also.

Or. Is the Job and Isaiah ambiguorse also? Pls.
Peace.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2012
@cyrexx
we are still waiting.
Dont 4get that we have so many other biblical evidence to examined.

We are yet to get to the aspect of the prophecies contain in the bible that have all come true.
We are still waiting.
Peace
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2012
@ real berni

your statements that i lied and that i'm sitting on the fence is not just false but also offensive. cos my statement was not addressing you but truthislight. he implied from his statements that the bible, not the quran or other religious holy book, is the authentic word of god to mankind. pls read very well before you type.

but to get official statement from you too:
is other religious books also the authentic word of god to mankind too or is it only the bible. simple answer and no long explanation is required.
can a muslim's or hindu's holy book be the word of the almighty god too.
is the bible free from error and contradiction yes or no.
let me have your official statement, so as to avoid further misunderstanding

@truthislight
you have not directly addressed my propositions
let me make it simpler for you
1. did you see what i shown you that the psalm verses has more than one meaning and interpretation and anybody can attach his own interpretation to that verse e.g. DNA or any other thing just to prove his point.
2. did you check the muslims interpretation of the quran too, how they attach their own extra "scientific"
meaning to what their holy book is saying too.

i'm waiting for you to address these two propositions before we can proceed

and by the way we have derail from the topic of this thread, why not open a new thread to specifically address the authenticity of the bible as the true word of god
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by realBerni: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2012
maybe cyrexx has ran out of gas expecially when he lied about crediting a statement below to me without a proof;

[size=14pt]you are the one who claim bible is the only authentic word of god.[/size] so you are the one who has to prove that it is the word of god and dispel all reasonable doubts

about the muslim's beliefs that quran is the word of god, i'm not a muslim, so i dont have to prove anything islamic for you or quote any quranic verses. some muslims have done that. if you cant isit those links i posted earlier, there is nothing i can do further about. it is the muslims who have to convince you, not me.

maybe he is still searching for where i said in on this forum or realised that he has just mistakenly force a statement on me.

any way im still waiting for the proof and may not be surprised if he turns to insults as very with atheists.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by realBerni: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2012
may not be surprised if he turns to insults as very with atheists.
i mean 'very common with atheists'.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2012
@ truthislight

i am still waiting for your replies

thanxx
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
@cyrexx
Bro, i believe we are not just following thread for the sake of following thread but the info therein.
There are so much on this thread that if am to open a new thread may not just follow. We arrive at where we are on this thread logically. It is only those that are genuinely interested on knowing the reason of the thread that will follow thus far but those not interested are not hear.
It is not all thread that i can follow since some are fill with abusive speaches.

I never said that the word DNA is found in the bible,
What i said is that a jew that live 3000yrs ago knew that the process that brought him to life did not follow a random process, but that it followed recorded process (coded)
Which is what DNA IS.

What u are putting to me That the statement can be interpreted to mean other things is what u are saying to make your case.

Mine was to point to the fact that a jew without the know of modern science had already said so.

Basicaly, 90% of statement can be taken out of context.
But that does not remove the fact that he said that the process that brought him to live was not random but rather followed a written process. (book = code. Code is a format to follow)
The question of where it was written is not the issue here.
If u have reservation on this why not have a look on the others, job and isaiah?
A honest examination is not a bad thing i guess..
Peace
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by katilicious(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
cheesy Gd post, dat tell us that there is more 2wat we know n belive.....sometime we shd try 2 ask questio abt wat we kno n belive......GOD has a reason 4soul existance n as such It watches as soul grows n learn 4rm life. Wat we shd kno here is dat there is more2 wat we kno. Wat is ment 2b wil b by God. Remb Jesus has 2b betred by Judas 4 him 2die. Nice post.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by edzle: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
haibe, I think all you really want to understand is '...God is omniscient and knows the end from the beginning...' anybody telling you that God cannot be understood is a lie because God really wants us to understand Him. God is not mysterious, He is God.

God is omniscient means no matter the choice you make in life, He knows how its going to turn out, no matter how varied the outcome may seem. That is why He always makes the effort to guide us to make the right choices after letting us know the consequences of the wrong one.

God did not create Satan remember. When God created Lucifer, Adam and Eve, they were perfect because He is perfect. The thing is God is also love and desires you to choose to follow, and love Him. Satan, death and all are a result of the stubborn wrong choice Lucifer made being well aware of the consequences.

Trust God, He does not stop there but also makes a way of escape for those who would choose to make the right choice. JESUS. He made the way of escape so simple that many miss it... Rom_10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

So simple, and billions and millions are daily spent to compel and guide people to this truth through preaching, teaching, evangelism, crusades, gospel television networks etc, so God is doing His part guiding us to the right choice, any other alternative will not be good.

The thing is, its now your chance to make that choice.

NB: even the terrorists chose to be so... how easy and varied the wrong choices are... think about it.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by edzle: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
one more thing haibe, if you, the created, can feel all you feel for the suffering, that should give you an insight into how God, in whose image and likeness you were created feels. The thing is He did not just feel for them, He did something about it, He gave His son JESUS. You see, God is omniscient and is way ahead of you...
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnz77: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2013
God had created angelic beings and these beings operate like robots, they have specific asignments and God put them as part of His family. He made them and gave them power to excecute judgements based on His dictates. But one of the arch angels, lucifer, led a rebelion against God because he wanted to be like God. If you must know, this God is the Alpha and Omega, He knows all things and sees all things bfor the begining. Why did God create satan if He knew satan will rebel? God is a family God, a family is not one but plenty. God cannot abide alone because He's nature is the nature of increase. He is too big not to create. Satan was created because God knew He will create man. Man also was created to be in the family of God. God did not want to create robots like angels anymore. He made man unique and gave him the power of choice.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnz77: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2013
Now man was very special and God had a plan to still bring man thru the principles of obedience to Himself. Satan was made perfect but he invented evil. Satan knew man was to his shame, so he's trying all he can to make man fail. God had to put man in the garden and tell him wot was in the garden for his benefit and destruction. Satan made to give God praise and worship, and he delibrately rebelled. Man was made to have the power of choice, to choose to obey and live or disobey and die. But man choose to disobey, why? Was it wrong for God to tell man what would kill him?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnz77: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2013
So my friends God is not to blame wen He wants people to obey Him and be a part of Him legally. Adam fell and God still had to come to save man thru Jesus. The question you shoukd ask is as God came to redeem man, why or would Him also redeem satan or is satan redeemable?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by truthislight: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
johnz77: God had created angelic beings and these beings operate like robots, they have specific asignments and God put them as part of His family. He made them and gave them power to excecute judgements based on His dictates. But one of the arch angels, lucifer, led a rebelion against God because he wanted to be like God. If you must know, this God is the Alpha and Omega, He knows all things and sees all things bfor the begining. Why did God create satan if He knew satan will rebel? God is a family God, a family is not one but plenty. God cannot abide alone because He's nature is the nature of increase. He is too big not to create. Satan was created because God knew He will create man. Man also was created to be in the family of God. God did not want to create robots like angels anymore. He made man unique and gave him the power of choice.

What is all that about?

Where did you get all this notions from? Definitly not the bible.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Ozegbe(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
johnz77: God had created angelic beings and these beings operate like robots, they have specific asignments and God put them as part of His family. He made them and gave them power to excecute judgements based on His dictates. But one of the arch angels, lucifer, led a rebelion against God because he wanted to be like God. If you must know, this God is the Alpha and Omega, He knows all things and sees all things bfor the begining. Why did God create satan if He knew satan will rebel? God is a family God, a family is not one but plenty. God cannot abide alone because He's nature is the nature of increase. He is too big not to create. Satan was created because God knew He will create man. Man also was created to be in the family of God. God did not want to create robots like angels anymore. He made man unique and gave him the power of choice.

ha....I don't think we can address your delusion...cos it's too deep.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnz77: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
You need to read the bible well and you will know what I'm talking about. Just take yoour time to study, you will get Gods plan for creation.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by brocab: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2016
We live by choice, I believe Adam and Eve was given a choice.
Before Satan arrived they lived their lives without fully having that choice, even thru Adam named all the animals, and Adam loved Eve, it was the Lord God who made the final decisions, the choices were made by his Father God. Not Adam.
Adam obeyed God. When we were younger we relied on our parents to make the right choices for us, when we become a little older we were given those choices with decisions.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OmoOsanyin: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The point I was making is that God cannot be held responsible for the choices we make since He has created us as free moral agents. You will not be held accountable for the crimes of your adult children as long as you brought them up well.

parents are not all knowing, so yes they may not always be held accountable if a child deviates from their good moral teachings. God supposedly is 'all knowing' so when he appears to falter from that premise, is accountable.

Bible, xtianity, most foreign religions...
A bunch of puke!
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by AgentOfAllah: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The point I was making is that God cannot be held responsible for the choices we make since He has created us as free moral agents. You will not be held accountable for the crimes of your adult children as long as you brought them up well.
You don't have a point man. Any parent who knows with 100% certainty that their unborn kid will become a homicidal lunatic or a serial killer but still goes ahead to conceive the kid is either homicidal themselves or an irresponsible parent. God knew all that Adamu, Efe and Saraki would do before it created them. In god's universe, There was certainly no chance these characters would defy the knowledge of an omniscient being, so it stands to reason that god is nothing but a sadistic, maleficent bully who created us to watch us suffer. The alternative is that god is an irresponsible delinquent.

Either ways, I don't see how such a being deserves to be worshipped. Humans should not subject the biblical god character to praise and adulation. Doing so is to be a sycophant suffering from Stockholm syndrome. We must all revile and detest such a character if it were real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / . / Story Behind The Hymn, "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.