Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (18988 Views)

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
haibe:

Yes thanks i agree with this reasoning and i hope we all accept Gods provision of salvation.

Amen!
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jamesmelbin(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
In my own view, no man could explain this better. It's like trying to explain who created God. Some of this mysterious questions are to be thought for a short time and ignored. As a real/universal acceptable answer may not be reach by a mortal.

2 Likes

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
Story. How could Lucifer have had a change of heart that made him to turn against "god" in a place like heaven where everything is supposed to be perfect and functioning to the will of "god"? Have you even thought of that before you started writing your fairy tale by moonlight?
octavian: God created Lucifer (devil) to be an angel just to Worship him and lead the choir of Heaven.. Lucifer had a change of heart and became proud of his position, thinking God never allowed Angels to have their freewill but were compelled to worship only him(God). Pride set in because he (Lucifer) was the morning star, God knew all his plans but gave him time to repent, which he did not before he fell.

Adam and Eve were created in the image and likeness of God, they were never to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life but Satan who was wiser than them knew if he could deceive them into believing they will not DIE then Gods' creation and plan would be defeated. So God never made a mistake in creation any of them, he gave them the FREEWILL of choice, either good or evil..
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
Olaadegbu, tell me a better way of creating robots than giving them just 2 choices; LOVE GOD OR BURN. You call that having freedom of choice? You call that giving freewill? Your idea of choices are totally skewed, my friend.
OLAADEGBU:

I know you will not like your wify or children to be robots that just do what you command without any mind of their own. You will be more satisfied if your wify or children love and obey you respectively. If your wify and children who have the potential to hate or disobey you as a husband and father choose to love and honour and respect you don't you think that will be a better proposition than to say that they had no choice other than to do as you wish?

God created angels and humans with the potential to either obey or disobey Him. He created them to be free to worship Him as they choose even though God knew that they would disobey Him as they had the potential to sin. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden, the Bible tells us that in Adam the whole Adamic race sinned and fell together with him. The amazing thing is that God in His wisdom now uses our sin to show how loving, just and merciful He is to us.

It is because of our sin that God stepped out of eternity and stepped into history to be a man born of a virgin to die on the cross for you and me. He then rose from the dead to save us from the penalty of sin.

Do you now see how much God loves us by pardoning our sins and giving us a way to be reconciled back to Him because Jesus Christ took the punishment of our sin? Therefore, we are to be blamed for sin and not God. But because of of our sin, the Almighty God is seeking to save us and show us the most amazing love He has for us just as a husband would love his loyal wife or obedient children who choose to do so out of their own free will.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by alexleo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I know you will not like your wify or children to be robots that just do what you command without any mind of their own. You will be more satisfied if your wify or children love and obey you respectively. If your wify and children who have the potential to hate or disobey you as a husband and father choose to love and honour and respect you don't you think that will be a better proposition than to say that they had no choice other than to do as you wish?

God created angels and humans with the potential to either obey or disobey Him. He created them to be free to worship Him as they choose even though God knew that they would disobey Him as they had the potential to sin. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden, the Bible tells us that in Adam the whole Adamic race sinned and fell together with him. The amazing thing is that God in His wisdom now uses our sin to show how loving, just and merciful He is to us.

It is because of our sin that God stepped out of eternity and stepped into history to be a man born of a virgin to die on the cross for you and me. He then rose from the dead to save us from the penalty of sin.

Do you now see how much God loves us by pardoning our sins and giving us a way to be reconciled back to Him because Jesus Christ took the punishment of our sin? Therefore, we are to be blamed for sin and not God. But because of of our sin, the Almighty God is seeking to save us and show us the most amazing love He has for us just as a husband would love his loyal wife or obedient children who choose to do so out of their own free will.

And of course true obedience becomes true when there is freedom to disobey. If somebody is obedient when he has no choice to disobey then the obedience cannot be said to be true until when he finds himself in an environment where he has option to disobey. If in that environment he still continues to obey that is when the obedience can be said to be true. Adam and Eve had the freedom and rather than prove their obedience the chose to disobey. Our obedience and love for God becomes true when in the midst of freewill to disobey you choose to love and obey him. Even as human beings, every father will be happy to see the child choosing to obey him even when the child has freedom not to obey. Its always a thing of joy when a father sees that in his child.
God also takes so much delight seeing us choosing to obey him in the midst of freedom to disobey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 13, 2012
Let me get this straight,
We are put in this earth through no choice of our own, then we are told to choose either God or the devil. And then we are told we have freewill.
From my understanding of choices, given two choices to make, freewill is the ability to choose neither. More like a robber pointing a gun to your head and saying "Your money or your life" and telling you you have a choice.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by alexleo(m): 5:56am On Jun 13, 2012
phxc:
From my understanding of choices, given two choices to make, freewill is the ability to choose neither. More like a robber pointing a gun to your head and saying "Your money or your life" and telling you you have a choice.
]

They are not the same. In your example you lose either ways but in God's case you choose him and you gain or reject him and lose. Its just like a son who rejected his father and declared another person to be his father. He stops answering his father's name and changed it with the other man's name. By so doing he has no moral right to inherit any of his father's wealth. When you choose to live a life or sin you simply becomes of the devil and has no moral right to inherit God's kingdom. You cant be working for union bank and be earning salary from First Bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by pattybf(f): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2012
i'm a christain but always confused abt all these unexplained teachings of d bible, moreso when preachers giv different meanings to d same verses & 'books' i know we ve been told all things r nt meant to be understood bt @least certain things shld've been clarified to avoid all these confusion.

It seems like those folks in old testament enjoyed more than us, they were afraid of judgement as a result of choices they made since there was no law guiding them, bt then i wonder how Cain & Abel got their wives since they were d only children of Adam&Eve @ d time!
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by cyrexx: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2012
@ alexloe and oladegbu,
pls abeg no vex o,
i'm just confused about christianity.
from your analogy about father-son and bank-employee, they way christians present the gospel to us is that we will go to hell if we refuse to pray the salvation prayer not if we deny God as our Father. many people in Iran for example who do not believe Christianity is the way, will go to hell, not because they willfully deny God but for not praying the salvation and accepting Christ as their Lord according to christian teachings.
Now, if a man did not pray the salvation prayer, is it justice to torture such a man in excruciating pain for trillions and trillions and trillions of years for eternity. no true father will do that to any son, no matter the offense of that son, and no bank can legally torture another banks employee in this manner for refusing to work with them. is that justice or wickedness. it is this idea about God that was painted in such a cruel manner by preachers that drifted me away from christianity. is it how God truly is?

thanks
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by jagunlabi(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2012
So, where is the freedom of choice, then? Why give the choices when they are only two in number? It is like living in a tyrannical country in which the tyrant leader demands that the entire populace either do his will or face incarceration.

If you, alexleo, enjoy living under a tyrant, even if "he" is a celestial one, there are a whole lot of other folks on this planet who don't, and that includes myself.
alexleo: ]

They are not the same. In your example you lose either ways but in God's case you choose him and you gain or reject him and lose. Its just like a son who rejected his father and declared another person to be his father. He stops answering his father's name and changed it with the other man's name. By so doing he has no moral right to inherit any of his father's wealth. When you choose to live a life or sin you simply becomes of the devil and has no moral right to inherit God's kingdom. You cant be working for union bank and be earning salary from First Bank.

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2012
that brings back the common-sense-question, "who really were these biblical/quranic characters; god, lord, eve, adam, eden, snake, etc
google "The Anunnaki" study it with open mind, also read Genesis 6:1-4, then ask yourself who were those sons of god? who were those daughters of men? and finally who were the nephilims?

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by alexleo(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2012
cyrexx: @ alexloe and oladegbu,
pls abeg no vex o,
from your analogy about father-son and bank-employee, they way christians present the gospel to us is that we will go to hell if we refuse to pray the salvation prayer not if we deny God as our Father. many people in Iran for example who do not believe Christianity is the way, will go to hell, not because they willfully deny God but for not praying the salvation and accepting Christ as their Lord according to christian teachings.
Now, if a man did not pray the salvation prayer, is it justice to torture such a man in excruciating pain for trillions and trillions and trillions of years for eternity. no true father will do that to any son, no matter the offense of that son, and no bank can legally torture another banks employee in this manner for refusing to work with them. is that justice or wickedness. it is this idea about God that was painted in such a cruel manner by preachers that drifted me away from christianity. is it how God truly is?

thanks

My dear, God is holy and created in his own image to be holy and to have freewill just like him. Adam misused the freewill even when he was forewarned of the consequences. In other to bring us back to the complete image he created us to be he made provision of the blood through Jesus. In the old testamen it was through the sacrifices of animal. If a man now chooses not to make use of the provision of the blood of Jesus to be restored to the true identity God wants him to bear which is God's identity( God's identity is holiness) then God cannot accept a fake or incomplete identity. 2+2 is 4. If a candidate writes 3.9 as the answer does it make the answer correct. That somebody loves or recognizes that there is a God but refuse to purify himself to be like him and be qualified to live with him in heaven then it is the person's business. If God didnt make a solution for us i would have said he is wicked but since he made a solution for us then he has no blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Demainman1: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

All those who find themselves God for all eternity are there because they exercised their free will and the same goes for those who find themselves in hell. God respects what we do with our free will. He has now given us the privilege through the death of our Lord Jesus Christ to choose not to sin but please God.

You did not answer my question sir. Will there be freewill in heaven? If not why did God not just create the world like that from the begining knowing well in advance that billions will end up choosing wrongly anyways.

Better still why didn't he just create those that would have qualified for heaven with or without free will and spare the remaining billions the stress of this terrible world!!!

To even add to the torture he gave mankind unequal playing field to work with. While some were born into so much riches and blessings others are born into some serious 'shit' with hunger, war and diseases all the way until they die. While some do not need to pray to receive their own blessings others are asked to pray, fast, give offering, sow seed, pay tithe before they can receive which in most cases end in them being poorer.

I just can make any head or tail about the whole concept, seriously!!!
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2012
Jenwitemi:

Olaadegbu, tell me a better way of creating robots than giving them just 2 choices; LOVE GOD OR BURN. You call that having freedom of choice? You call that giving freewill? Your idea of choices are totally skewed, my friend.

Where you are getting it wrong is your misunderstanding of "freedom of choice". Freedom doesn't mean that you are free to commit any sin or crime without consequence, freedom means that you are free to choose not to sin. It means to be free to live for the purpose you were created for.

God created us so as to glorify Him and enjoy Him forever, not for ourselves or for satan but for His own glory. We were created by Him and for Him alone.

"For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. Amen" (Romans 11:36).

If you think God cannot do without us you must be joking. He could do without creating us but chose to create us for His own glory. We completely belong to Him and for this reason we are to glorify Him in all that we say or do.

We are to love Him, obey Him, believe in Jesus Christ, trusting in Him and receiving the free gift that He offers us. It is only then we would be able to give God all the glory and then be able to enjoy Him for all eternity.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2012
alexleo:

And of course true obedience becomes true when there is freedom to disobey. If somebody is obedient when he has no choice to disobey then the obedience cannot be said to be true until when he finds himself in an environment where he has option to disobey. If in that environment he still continues to obey that is when the obedience can be said to be true. Adam and Eve had the freedom and rather than prove their obedience the chose to disobey. Our obedience and love for God becomes true when in the midst of freewill to disobey you choose to love and obey him. Even as human beings, every father will be happy to see the child choosing to obey him even when the child has freedom not to obey. Its always a thing of joy when a father sees that in his child.
God also takes so much delight seeing us choosing to obey him in the midst of freedom to disobey.

This sums up what I am trying to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by logicboy: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Where you are getting it wrong is your misunderstanding of "freedom of choice". Freedom doesn't mean that you are free to commit any sin or crime without consequence, freedom means that you are free to choose not to sin. It means to be free to live for the purpose you were created for.

Nonsense.

You are truly brainwashed if you believe that
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2012
haibe: Am a christian and still one but something borders me, God is omniscient and knows the end from the beginning, he knew satan and adam and eve will sin S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ why did he create them since he knows the reward of sin is death and according to Jesus only few will be saved(mattew 7:14), There are now millions of people who are
burning, in agony, faces creased in
incessant pain, torment beyond
imagination, limbs torn, emotions stretched
like rubber that can never break and in a
world of pain for ETERNITY.
For them my heart grieves so strongly that
it brings tears to my eyes……But God knew
this would happen. I find it very difficult
to separate the God that we are supposed
to follow by “faith” and one that would
‘create’ knowing that there would be so
much carnage for so few survivors.
Why did God d̶̲̅σ this?

Sorry I haven't read all the other comments so this may already have been settled.

God knows all(omniscient), sees all (omnipresent) and is all powerful (omnipotent)

The misconceptions I feel you are having:

Omnipotent: means He is powerful enough to do all things. This doesn't mean he is directly responsible for every single thing that happens.
Omnipresent: This means He is everywhere and can see from all angles.
Omniscient: This means He knows everything and can predict the future much like an expert chess player can predict all possible outcomes of a chess game. This does not mean He controls the future with an iron hand.

The events at the garden of Eden was not the only possible outcome of that situation but it was the one they chose. God's plan for all creation including man and the devil was to give glorify Him but they chose to be separated from God and that is exactly what hell is while heaven is total fellowship with God.

God has now prepared for us Christ Jesus as His rescue plan for humanity so that we don't go to hell but we can by accepting Christ come into fellowship with Him.

2 Likes

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Heathen(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2012
op! it's simple. HE/SHE/IT IS AN ID1OT

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2012
pls abeg no vex o,

thanks

Another analogy I can use relating to father and son is that a father disciplining his son. If you imagine a disobedient son who is about to be punished by his father. This son then covers his eyes with his hands and says to his father in anger "You don't exist!" and then proceeds to disown his father by cutting off his own nose to spite his face. Would you say this action is rational?

The rational action to take is to acknowledge our sin and then accept the free gift of eternal life given to us through Jesus Christ by believing, trusting and obeying God as we accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour and Lord.

God doesn't send anyone to hell folks go there because they have not chosen life which can only be found in His Son, Jesus Christ.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Sorry I haven't read all the other comments so this may already have been settled.

God knows all(omniscient), sees all (omnipresent) and is all powerful (omnipotent)

The misconceptions I feel you are having:

Omnipotent: means He is powerful enough to do all things. This doesn't mean he is directly responsible for every single thing that happens.
Omnipresent: This means He is everywhere and can see from all angles.
Omniscient: This means He knows everything and can predict the future much like an expert chess player can predict all possible outcomes of a chess game. This does not mean He controls the future with an iron hand.

The events at the garden of Eden was not the only possible outcome of that situation but it was the one they chose. God's plan for all creation including man and the devil was to give glorify Him but they chose to be separated from God and that is exactly what hell is while heaven is total fellowship with God.

God has now prepared for us Christ Jesus as His rescue plan for humanity so that we don't go to hell but we can by accepting Christ come into fellowship with Him.

Seconded.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by MrAnony1(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2012
pls abeg no vex o,

Saying a salvation prayer does not make anyone a born-again christian.

To become a Christian, you must first understand that God is a Person. Christianity is when you first realize that you have broken God's law and also realize that it is futile for you to try by your own strength to observe it, then you ask God for forgiveness not just reciting a prayer but with remorse knowing that you have offended a Person. You accept God's mercy which is Jesus Christ. Then you live your life obeying God not in fear or as a legal duty but as in a relationship with a Person who you love and don't want to offend. Even when you may offend Him (as in all relationships offenses happen) you are remorseful and repent and He will forgive you and continue to forgive you and help you by means of the Holy Spirit to walk in His Way. God's love is endless.

Now, if a man did not pray the salvation prayer, is it justice to torture such a man in excruciating pain for trillions and trillions and trillions of years for eternity. no true father will do that to any son, no matter the offense of that son, and no bank can legally torture another banks employee in this manner for refusing to work with them. is that justice or wickedness. it is this idea about God that was painted in such a cruel manner by preachers that drifted me away from Christianity. is it how God truly is?
thanks

Now God is just.
Someone would ask if it is fair to punish someone for trillions upon trillions upon trillions of years and much more just because he committed only 75 years of sin in his lifetime?
I would also ask if it is also fair to reward someone for trillions upon trillions upon trillions of years and much more just because he was righteous for only 75 years in his lifetime?

God is merciful.
God knows it is impossible to live without sin by our own strength that is why Jesus paid for our sins with His life so that god can legally acquit us if we claim Christ's ransom, He also throws in the bonus of the Holy Spirit to help us live a pure live since we can't do it on our own.
If we chose to reject Christ's offer, then we are opting to be judged by our own work alone and since we have broken God's law, God will then have no choice than to condemn us to hell.

God is not wicked, If anything God can be said to be partial in our favour. Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost is a very big cheat-mode to help us conquer sin. God has done everything legally possible to tilt the playing field for us to win.

God's grace is so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2012
pattybf: i'm a christain but always confused abt all these unexplained teachings of d bible, moreso when preachers giv different meanings to d same verses & 'books' i know we ve been told all things r nt meant to be understood bt @least certain things shld've been clarified to avoid all these confusion.

It seems like those folks in old testament enjoyed more than us, they were afraid of judgement as a result of choices they made since there was no law guiding them, bt then i wonder how Cain & Abel got their wives since they were d only children of Adam&Eve @ d time!

Read genesis 5:4, first of all, its cain that got a wife and not abel, abel was killed. Genesis 5:4 explains that adam begat sons and daughters, because the bible didn't talk about the other sons and daughters doesn't mean they did not exist, apostle john made us know why all things can't be recorded because the world itself wouldn't contain the books that should be written(john 21:25), so cain must have married one of his sisters since at that time inbreeding wasn't a sin. And you should note that the bible never said cain was the first born but first man(genesis 4:1) S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ its possible that he had elder sisters and probably younger once(not sure), but that's by the way, what you should note is that cain and abel were not the only children of adam but that he had sons and daughters(gen 5:4) and cain must have married one of his sisters since inbreeding was not yet declared sin until the time if moses, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by tomzman: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nice thread!learnt so much from the replies of people to the OP.kudos everyone! cool
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
991: that brings back the common-sense-question, "who really were these biblical/quranic characters; god, lord, eve, adam, eden, snake, etc
google "The Anunnaki" study it with open mind, also read Genesis 6:1-4, then ask yourself who were those sons of god? who were those daughters of men? and finally who were the nephilims?

This board has gone full retard the past few days..........I quit. But before I go, ask yourself, Who are the fairies, where are the unicorns, how many pots of gold does THE GREAT LEPRECHAUN have?
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Too many posts like this will eventually make heads explode

Laryokeke: Hence, reason should be abrogated while faith is perpetrated.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
haibe:
Read genesis 5:4, first of all, its cain that got a wife and not abel, abel was killed. Genesis 5:4 explains that adam begat sons and daughters, because the bible didn't talk about the other sons and daughters doesn't mean they did not exist, apostle john made us know why all things can't be recorded because the world itself wouldn't contain the books that should be written(john 21:25), so cain must have married one of his sisters since at that time inbreeding wasn't a sin. And you should note that the bible never said cain was the first born but first man(genesis 4:1) S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ its possible that he had elder sisters and probably younger once(not sure), but that's by the way, what you should note is that cain and abel were not the only children of adam but that he had sons and daughters(gen 5:4) and cain must have married one of his sisters since inbreeding was not yet declared sin until the time of moses, God bless you.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Image123(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
i thank my God for sending us labourers on nl

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2012
Demain_man:

You did not answer my question sir. Will there be freewill in heaven? If not why did God not just create the world like that from the begining knowing well in advance that billions will end up choosing wrongly anyways.

Better still why didn't he just create those that would have qualified for heaven with or without free will and spare the remaining billions the stress of this terrible world!!!

I'm sorry to have missed your post until this morning. There will be free will in heaven but there will no longer be satan to tempt us. Since the devil would have been cast into the lake of fire with his angels and agents there will be no testing or temptation other than to glorify the Lord and live for His glory.

Those who made heaven would have passed the test as there will be no need to be tested by God or tempted by the devil. We would then be able to fulfil the purpose that the Lord has created and redeemed us for in our glorified bodies and renewed earth.

Demain_man:

To even add to the torture he gave mankind unequal playing field to work with. While some were born into so much riches and blessings others are born into some serious 'shit' with hunger, war and diseases all the way until they die. While some do not need to pray to receive their own blessings others are asked to pray, fast, give offering, sow seed, pay tithe before they can receive which in most cases end in them being poorer.

I just can make any head or tail about the whole concept, seriously!!!

We are all equal in the sense that God created us all in His own image and likeness and that "All have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God"

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned" (Romans 5:12).

So you can see that God created Adam in His own image, Adam sinned and as a result of that all of us inherited the adamic nature and all die. The last Adam Jesus Christ) has now paid the punishment for us all so that we can be reconcilled to God and live with Him for all eternity, but then it is still up to us to accept this free gift or reject it, the choice is ours to make.
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2012
logicboy:

Nonsense.

You are truly brainwashed if you believe that

Your concept of freedom may be different to mine but you have to know that there are two laws binding upon everyone. The law of sin and death and then the law of Christ otherwise called the the perfect law of liberty.

Have you heard of the phrase that we should not "take liberty for license"?

This law sets us free from slavery to sin and gives us the desire to please the Lord and also gives us the ability to do so. It is not as though we are now without law and thereby free to indulge our carnal appetites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by haibe(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Your concept of freedom may be different to mine but you have to know that there are two laws binding upon everyone. The law of sin and death and then the law of Christ otherwise called the the perfect law of liberty.

Have you heard of the phrase that we should not "take liberty for license"?

This law sets us free from slavery to sin and gives us the desire to please the Lord and also gives us the ability to do so. It is not as though we are now without law and thereby free to indulge our carnal appetites.
Thank you for the explanation
Re: If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Princewell2012(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
You see this question was ask out of curiousity and worried, but let me answer the question their is a man called lucifer, and this man was an engel of God, he also partook in the creation of this world and God did not hide anything from him, just like a president and his vice, both of them have become one and they do everything in comon, one day a war broke out in heaven angel micheal and angel gabrieal and angel lucifer they are the three comanding officers in heaven eace of them with their own batalion and lucifer is the chiefest among them, there was a coup plot in heaven about leadership, which finnaly turn out to be a mighty war finally angel micheal and his troup won the war which desplaces lucifer and his batalion who are now a wounded soldiers , out from the heavenly government and his rank was removed. The name of his rank was lucifer, which means the king of musician and the head commander, he is after God, and that name was replace as satan. The war is not yet over, that is why hell was created, which means a place of torment. Now there are two type of seed in this world, a serpent seed and the seed of adam. And this seed shall be in enimity with each other.time may not permit me to explain that better, now remember that this spirit being they have power to their own detriment to do what ever they wanted to do, note this, the chidren of God cannot go to hell and jesus also come on this earth because of his children, to deliver then from the power of hell. The hell belong to satan and his children but the devil is angry and wanted to draw the children of God to hell, that is why he is accusing them every day, thank God for Jesus who come to deliver us from the grip of satan. The bible says he will brouise your head and you will bite her heel and your children and her children shall be an Enmity with each other. Genesis 3: 15 note this again the devil and his children will never go to heaven no matter how hard they try, because its not their home any longer so my brother if you see anybody weeping and gnashing their teeth in hell plesse do not pity them, that is their domain do you believe that a children of God can pick up a little boy of 1 month old, and put him in a motter and pound him to powder, despite the cry of that little boy? If you believe that a child of God can do that I wii never believe that, so it is only the children of the devil who have the mind to do such thing. Do you know that the children of satan can also be in the church, so because somebody is in the church does not make him a child of God or because somebody is reading a bible does not mean he is a child of God satan also do all this things, and that is why a lot of people are confuse. It is not every church you see that is a church of God, Jesus said upon this rock I will bulld my church, now note that word, my church, so, please don't be deceive it is not every church that belong to Jesue, fotget about that phrase Jesus is Lord they wrote on their sign boards, the devil has tried every means for people to believe. That there is no God. They misinterprete the bible even rewrite the bible on their own ways all this is to put people into confussion, and draw them to hell. But thank God for giving me knowledge to know the truth. They are the one's causing plane crash and accident, doing all sorts of atrocity because they needed blood in their kingdom, ofcuss their kingdom is in this world but the kingdom of Jesus and his children are in heaven. If you never know this you have made a great mistake this is the question now, are you a children of God the supreme suler or a child of the devil who is also a ruler in his own eastate, the answer is yours. By their fruit you shall know them. Then hell belong to the devil and his children no more no less. Ok there is no question that is too bad that's depend on ones ability and capability so if you don't know it, you don't know it, you cannot comdem anybody for asking a question there is God and there is lucifer who is now known as satan both of them are rulling his own people ,and at the end we shall know who is the real God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Graduates With A Phd From Regent University, US (Photos) / Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple In USA / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.