Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car (9361 Views)

My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Oh ok. You made it seem it you didnt want to buy it for her just because you didn't like it.
Not at all, I have sent her to 3 driving schools to make sure she is perfect on the VI/Lekki fast pace roads, then when I asked her to use one of the old trucks, she insisted on brand new and suggest KiaSoul cos her friend owns one, I assume, she may have boasted her friends that she will get hers, but I considered safety.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by r231(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
shymmex:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise, enough said..

When I started driving, you were selling gala somewhere on the streets of Lagos, enough said. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Not at all, I have sent her to 3 driving schools to make sure she is perfect on the VI/Lekki fast pace roads, then when I asked her to use one of the old trucks, she insisted on brand new and suggest KiaSoul cos her friend owns one, I assume, she may have boasted her friends that she will get hers, but I considered safety.

PS: Is she going to contribute to the car's finance? I hope you don't end up building a gold-digging machine.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
shymmex:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise, enough said..

When I started driving, you were selling gala somewhere on the streets of Lagos, enough said. undecided
Nice one, Thanks for that. You could be older than me though, but may be I am just luckier and more skilled than you, no offense.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

PS: Is she going to contribute to the car's finance? I hope you don't end up building s gold-digging machine.
Not at all. I really love her to death, and It really doesnt matter if she digs my gold. What matters is my happiness.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by harakiri(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Some men are plain stupid, I am even begging my girlfriend to be driving to school with any of my cars, she said She wants her own car, and that she needs Kia Soul (brand new) which I connsider too fragile, I seriously begged to buy her Range Sport, she said, Kia is what she wants and I do not like kia, its just this morning We arrive at a decision to buy her FX 35, which I intend to buy for her month end. He is a stupid man to let his wife suffer. A man's glory, is the wife.

Yeah right! I also went on my knees begging all my girlfriends to use my cars, yachtes,private jets and space stations but some of them refused. One of them wants a Bentley but i think Bentleys are too ugly and i will be buying her a Rolls Royce ghost at the end of the week. Another one wants a bombardier jet but i'm thinking of putting her on the next NASA team that goes to space. Another wants a yacht but i have sent some deep sea divers to dig up the buried titanic ship so we can put in my backyard as a monument. Another one wants a space station but i have already bought 2,000,000 hectares of land for her in Mars so she can be rest assured that the future of her unborn children are secured.

You ain't the only one who knows how to talk $hit $hit-head!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
harakiri:

Yeah right! I also went on my knees begging all my girlfriends to use my cars, yachtes,private jets and space stations but some of them refused. One of them wants a Bentley but i think Bentleys are too ugly and i will be buying her a Rolls Royce ghost at the end of the week. Another one wants a bombardier jet but i'm thinking of putting her on the next NASA team that goes to space. Another wants a yacht but i have sent some deep sea divers to dig up the buried titanic ship so we can put in my backyard as a monument. Another one wants a space station but i have already bought 2,000,000 hectares of land for her in Mars so she can be rest assured that the future of her unborn children are secured.

Hahahahahahahah Nice one there.....but hey, its no lie....i say latent truth.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Nice one, Thanks for that. You could be older than me though, but may be I am just luckier and more skilled than you, no offense.

Older than you indeed. grin

Yeah, you're luckier and more skilled at sucking on PDP's nuts for crumbs - I'll give you that, simpleton. undecided
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by harakiri(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Not at all, I have sent her to 3 driving schools to make sure she is perfect on the VI/Lekki fast pace roads, then when I asked her to use one of the old trucks, she insisted on brand new and suggest KiaSoul cos her friend owns one, I assume, she may have boasted her friends that she will get hers, but I considered safety.

Usually, i instinctively cut down crap talkers on this forum but DAMN!!! You have me beat!

I give up angry
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
shymmex:

Older than you indeed. grin

Yeah, you're luckier and more skilled at sucking on PDP's nuts for crumbs - I'll give you that, simpleton. undecided
If you had an opportunity, to make billions in PDP, wont you take it ? But hey, I run my firm, although I have political intentions when am 40, I have not made that decision yet. calm down bro, I am not an enemy.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Not at all. I really love her to death, and It really doesnt matter if she digs my gold. What matters is my happiness.[

And her happiness.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: If you had an opportunity, to make billions in PDP, wont you take it ? But hey, I run my firm, although I have political intentions when am 40, I have not made that decision yet. calm down bro, I am not an enemy.

Take an opportunity to rob the poor? Hell nah, I'm cut from a different cloth. I rob thieving rich people, not the poor.

Thanks, but no thanks. undecided
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
harakiri:

Usually, i instinctively cut down crap talkers on this forum but DAMN!!! You have me beat!

I give up angry
Didnt know you will take my write-up as a lie or that am blowing hot air, I wouldnt have said a thing, anyway, do you expect only the poor to come to this forum ? I assume you know some people on this forum could be billionaires too, I expected it to wake up the sleeping giant in you.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
shymmex:

Take an opportunity to rob the poor? Hell nah, I'm cut from a different cloth. I rob thieving rich people, not the poor.

Thanks, but no thanks. undecided
Shymmex, I dont have to disclose my ventures here, but I am not affiliated to any political wing, although I do love PDP strategy and voted wholeheartedly for GEJ last election hoping he could help change the political landscape and more importantly get the electricity working.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And her happiness.
Women, sometimes, need talking to, and conviction for better things, its why we are men. I am sure she is happy with my decisions. Thanks
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by r231(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
harakiri:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Johndoe100(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
I see that the kids are here derailing the thread.
@0P
You need to try and convince yr oga to go and drop the baby. School runs are something everyman has find a solution for. Your husband should step up.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Abali1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
What if the hubby is just refusing her the use of the car because he knows that she has not perfected her driving, and that could be a risk to her and the child's life.
Op, why not consider taking the cab option, while you pressure him to go with U on weekend driving, in a less populated area, till U perfect ur drivng.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by elewedu(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mtchew...so u wan make ur husband dey gan "molue" wen u dey flenjo wit amana pompi go school. I go advice u to fasten ur prayer belt make ur husband get money buy anoda car 4 u else u hav to enjoy ur okada while it last.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
how can a father allow his toddler daughter to enter okada. SMH

honestly everyday something new on NL and these wives having to deal with one form of nonsense or another.

when the child has an accident guess who the husband will blame?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by livapul86(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Some men are plain stupid, I am even begging my girlfriend to be driving to school with any of my cars, she said She wants her own car, and that she needs Kia Soul (brand new) which I connsider too fragile, I seriously begged to buy her Range Sport, she said, Kia is what she wants and I do not like kia, its just this morning We arrive at a decision to buy her FX 35, which I intend to buy for her month end. He is a stupid man to let his wife suffer. A man's glory, is the wife.
Na wa o! Abeg, make I send my CV to you. Nothing do you!
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Akinagirl(f): 4:21am On Jun 12, 2012
What sort of nonsense is this? He needs to wake his a.ss up early in the morning and drop his wife and child off at school and go to work since he dont want his precious car wrecked. So I guess he would feel better if his wife and child died on the motorcycle right? Chances of survival is much fgreater in a car. Glad he isnt my husband I would have wrung his neck putting his child in danger like that. Here in America that s.hit is illegal even that kid would have to be in a car seat.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 12, 2012
The man knows he married a quiet woman and that's why he is acting like this. Marry a craze woman and try this nonsense, Mschewww
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by cantell(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So you won't buy her the Kia because you do not like Kia.
You believe this, you'll believe anything.
God! You're so easy!
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by iaabc(f): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
he may be concerned about having his car scratched but the greater cincern should be about his family's wellbeing. If he doesnt want you to drive, then he should drop and pick up the baby at the creche. or he should make taxi fare available.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2012

Shut the hell up boy. this is not ur romance section where u day dream.
@OP, offer to drive ur husband out one of these days. Let him see hw experienced u are first. Some men are so crazy abt their cars and would only give it out if there knw u won't bash it.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2012

Lmfao! Dis has to be d biggest daydreaming joke I ever heard. Lwkmd!

Pls stop making me laugh.

grin
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Not at all. I really love her to death, and It really doesnt matter if she digs my gold. What matters is my happiness.

Ok wait -_- he isn't joking. But why say it here on Nairaland?
You remind me of my uni pastor... The dude can't give a sermon without you hearing .. 'The porsche I got for my wife, when we were in vacay in texas, US, d limousine I hired to pick my mum at d airport' and all that jazz.

My point, Keep it on a lowkey mister .
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Johndoe100: I see that the kids are here derailing the thread.

How old are you, ancient man?

You should be ashamed of your age, if you still hop on GEJ's nuts because of tribal connection - despite being an old hag. undecided
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
billy goat angry

btw, ms. green, love your look. kinda like those racy 70's photographers' self-portraits. nice
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by livapul86(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
yinkaGreen:

Lmfao! Dis has to be d biggest daydreaming joke I ever heard. Lwkmd!

Pls stop making me laugh.

grin
Madam, abeg why are you spoiling the young man's Effizzy? Pls don't put Sand in my garri, the guy is on the verge of giving me a job.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by seyigirl(f): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
elewedu: Mtchew...so u wan make ur husband dey gan "molue" wen u dey flenjo wit amana pompi go school. I go advice u to fasten ur prayer belt make ur husband get money buy anoda car 4 u else u hav to enjoy ur okada while it last.

Ah ah elewedu na so life be !!!!! I will be dropping him off @ his office now moreover he said car is not in his budget now(we want to complete our building first)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coping With Marital Finances / Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? / Was I Wrong To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.