Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car (9351 Views)

My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by cantell(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
yinkaGreen:

Ok wait -_- he isn't joking. But why say it here on Nairaland?
You remind me of my uni pastor... The dude can't give a sermon without you hearing .. 'The porsche I got for my wife, when we were in vacay in texas, US, d limousine I hired to pick my mum at d airport' and all that jazz.

My point, Keep it on a lowkey mister .
He's a pastor from Christ Embassy right?
Na their way.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
livapul86:
Madam, abeg why are you spoiling the young man's Effizzy? Pls don't put Sand in my garri, the guy is on the verge of giving me a job.

Ahan, hw naa? U can still ask him for job.. No yawa
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
cantell:
He's a pastor from Christ Embassy right?
Na their way.
Lol, I won't put myself in trouble by saying the church. But no, its not Oyakilomez church
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
BoboYekini: billy goat angry

btw, ms. green, love your look. kinda like those racy 70's photographers' self-portraits. nice

Hmmmn... Okaaaaay. *sips malt*
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by coolfunke(f): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Some men are plain stupid, I am even begging my girlfriend to be driving to school with any of my cars, she said She wants her own car, and that she needs Kia Soul (brand new) which I connsider too fragile, I seriously begged to buy her Range Sport, she said, Kia is what she wants and I do not like kia, its just this morning We arrive at a decision to buy her FX 35, which I intend to buy for her month end. He is a stupid man to let his wife suffer. A man's glory, is the wife.

u zay? seriously begging?
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by drnoel: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2012
yinkaGreen:

Hmmmn... Okaaaaay. *sips malt*

achtung baby wink
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by seyigirl(f): 6:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks to u all about 3months ago my husband has gotten me a new honda ivtech I just think its d right thing to update you guys

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2013
Good one gal cheesy
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2013
seyi girl: Thanks to u all about 3months ago my husband has gotten me a new honda ivtech I just think its d right thing to update you guys

It's funny that he didn't let you drive his own used car but has no problem letting you drive a brand new Car. Makes me wonder what the he's-right-not-to-let-a-new-driver-drive-his-car-so-she-doesnt-crash-it people have to say now.

Congrats on your new Car! cool cool
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Pampers: Sorry abt wat ure goin tru. i feel u. however, if dat his first car its expected dat he treats it like a baby. so i dnt blame him especialy if hes still payn fr d loan; he might av fears of u bashing it. so be patient nd hopeful dat someday he'ld get u one too. what if he dnt av one, uld live now, abi? so bone
but at least he should give her reason(s) he is married to a woman not a brainless zombie.thats why i encourage women to be as FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT as much as possible.if mr husband will not allow her touch his car,will not give her reasons and she does not want to die of wahala or look older than her age because of AVOIDABLE STRESS which can be solved by mr husband showing a little consideration,then she should either save up and buy a new car.that is why i get to see women of my age,some younger than i am,get married looking so beautiful and glowing,1,2 years or maximum,3 years into the marriage you begin to see stress written all over their faces,some that are younger than me begin to look older than me just because someone will not show CARE AND CONSIDERATION for the other half.all he is interested in is IS MY FOOD READY,HAVE YOU IRONED MY CLOTHE,HAVE YOU DONE THIS,HAVE YOU DONE THAT.i just tire for some kain pseudo marriage that happens this days.if mr husband says i cannot touch his car without giving reasons,ill let him be and get my own car. Why am i working.when i am going to work,ill drive it,let him ask me where i got it from,ill be like didnt you tell me not to touch your car and i respected your opinion,now i cannot spend my own money for my comfort again.lets see how THE FOUNDATIONS OF SELFISHNESS WILL SUSTAIN A MARRIAGE.ASSUMING THE mr husband didnt even give her reasons but gave her money for cabs,thats fair enough. I can understand.seriously,i dont know why people get married this days apart from love.many couples need to go back to the drawing board.by the way i remember mama shewa saying one time like that when my male cousin brought an undergraduate lady to our house,mummy said,i did not say you cannot marry o,but marriage is not for students.the challenges you will face will be more than what you will face as a working mom.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Pampers: Sorry abt wat ure goin tru. i feel u. however, if dat his first car its expected dat he treats it like a baby. so i dnt blame him especialy if hes still payn fr d loan; he might av fears of u bashing it. so be patient nd hopeful dat someday he'ld get u one too. what if he dnt av one, uld live now, abi? so bone
but at least he should give her reason(s) he is married to a woman not a brainless zombie.thats why i encourage women to be as FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT as much as possible. If he gives you fine,if he doesnt give you,no problem.if mr husband will not allow her touch his car,does courtesy not demand he gives her reasons and she does not want to die of wahala or look older than her age because of AVOIDABLE STRESS which can be solved by mr husband showing a little consideration,then she should either save up and buy a new car.that is why i get to see women of my age,some younger than i am,get married looking so beautiful and glowing,1,2 years or maximum,3 years into the marriage you begin to see stress written all over their faces,some that are younger than me begin to look older than me just because someone will not show CARE AND CONSIDERATION for the other half.all he is interested in is IS MY FOOD READY,HAVE YOU IRONED MY CLOTHE,HAVE YOU DONE THIS,HAVE YOU DONE THAT.i just tire for some kain pseudo marriage that happens this days.if mr husband says i cannot touch his car without giving reasons,ill let him be and get my own car. Why am i working.when i am going to work,ill drive it,let him ask me where i got it from,ill be like didnt you tell me not to touch your car and i respected your opinion,now i cannot spend my own money for my comfort again.lets see how THE FOUNDATIONS OF SELFISHNESS WILL SUSTAIN A MARRIAGE.ASSUMING THE mr husband didnt even give her reasons but gave her money for cabs,thats fair enough. I can understand.seriously,i dont know why people get married this days apart from love.many couples need to go back to the drawing board.by the way i remember mama shewa saying one time like that when my male cousin brought an undergraduate lady to our house,mummy said,i did not say you cannot marry o,but marriage is not for students.the challenges you will face will be more than what you will face as a working mom.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Your husband probably feels you wouldn't look after the car the way he does.

Let's face it, guys like their toys, and spend time keeping them clean and dent-free. To the average lady, a car is simply a means to an end, and most can't see what the fuss is all about. A few dents, scrapes, kerbed wheels, chewing-gum and sweet wrappers chucked on the floor, so what? The car still drives. That's the way most ladies treat a car.

The average lady's domain is her home, and she'll keep it clean and well-run. Whereas to the average guy, a house is simply shelter, they often play very little part in keeping it tidy.

I'll be straight here - my wife won't drive my car, she's not allowed to. I take pride in keeping it ship-shape. She's more than welcome to pick out a car of her choice, within reason, and I'll buy it for her. I'll do the maintenance, keep it clean, insure, tax and MOT it annually, and that's that.

No way will I let my wife loose on my car.

How many women wash their own cars, or their husbands, if they use his? It's often easy to tell a lady's car from a guys from the mess they leave in the interior, and the state of the exterior.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Siena: Your husband probably feels you wouldn't look after the car the way he does.

Let's face it, guys like their toys, and spend time keeping them clean and dent-free. To the average lady, a car is simply a means to an end, and most can't see what the fuss is all about. A few dents, scrapes, kerbed wheels, chewing-gum and sweet wrappers chucked on the floor, so what? The car still drives. That's the way most ladies treat a car.

The average lady's domain is her home, and she'll keep it clean and well-run. Whereas to the average guy, a house is simply shelter, they often play very little part in keeping it tidy.

I'll be straight here - my wife won't drive my car, she's not allowed to. I take pride in keeping it ship-shape. She's more than welcome to pick out a car of her choice, within reason, and I'll buy it for her. I'll do the maintenance, keep it clean, insure, tax and MOT it annually, and that's that.

How many women wash their own cars, or their husbands, if they use his? It's often easy to tell a lady's car from a guys from the mess they leave in the interior, and the state of the exterior.

Lol! I get you, just like my hubby but I don't care! Sometimes he complains about biscuit left by the kids on the floor, sweets cheesy. I just smile and tell him to complain to the kids. Fueling the car, maintenance etc, its his job but when he is not around, I take charge.

At post, OP..congrats on your new car. Drive safely
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Siena: Your husband probably feels you wouldn't look after the car the way he does.

True . . .

But does your wife go for scholl run with okada everyday? Does she have to go to school while dragging your kids along?

I know how sentimental men are with their Cars, but kids are being affected here. If he can't let her drive he should at least take over the school run insteat of risking the life of his kids over a car! Smh.

Anyways it's all being settled. OP's hubby has gotten her her own car. But one can't help but wonder . . .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mine has no choice in the matter cool. If I forget to fuel my car and I know the tank is almost empty I swap cars immediately, no time wasting cool.

I get Siena's point though and I will be very truthful here, I have never washed my husband's car lipsrsealed . After use I abandon it for the man to clean himself. I don't even get a chance to wash mine, he beats me to it grin

I had to get a new car after my accident and mehnnnn, it is hubby's second love cos me I no get time to start pampering it like it's a cute baby girl. Okay I pampered it BUT ONLY FOR ONE WEEK

What will we do without these men in our lives and vice versa? sigh cheesy
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by poppop: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
wake up veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy early let him drop you at the creche before heading for work. Make sure you wake up early and not be the one to delay him o. You got to agree on a compromise, he wont let you drive him to work surely he can drop you off first before heading to work. and dont you dare complain about having to leave too early because something has GOT TO GIVE.

If he stil refuses well kpele o that mean say na 1988 marriage levels you enter o. You go manage am like that nah undecided
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Abali1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
congratz on your new car.
Re: My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car by Ellamich: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
my dear collect the keys put L front and back drive the car go ur way, after a while he will leave dat car for u.... i did it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coping With Marital Finances / Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? / Problems of Polygamous Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.