Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (20325 Views)

Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ajufinz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
Noor28: My husband is 2yrs younger,im regrettin it,wish i cn change bk d hands of time.

Wow!
Are U for really? Pls find strength to make gud wat u have Dear, do it for u.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by queenbinteo: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
Did that medical director ever consider life expectancy in men before running his mouth? women might age faster but @ least they live longer than men. 12 yrs age diffence Iڪ enough to make a widow out of A̶̲̥̅ woman before age 40.

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Lopretty: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
U don vex?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ajufinz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
queen binte o: Did that medical director ever consider life expectancy in men before running his mouth? women might age faster but @ least they live longer than men. 12 yrs age diffence Iڪ enough to make a widow out of A̶̲̥̅ woman before age 40.

I beg to say that wit our current realities the life expectancy factor still keeps the women at advantage. Strength to raise the children and perhaps find love again.

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by snthesis(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith:

wow, and people will take him seriously because he is a medical doctor. Not knowing the man is chatting absolute nonsense and using his position to impose his personal beliefs on others in form of an educated statement.

What does that even have to do with anything? Instead of him to tell them things that will boost their careers, this country my life. They outdo themselves everytime.

Personally I used to think the same way but now I don't, I don't like the idea of my man being much older than me, i think we can be better friends if we are about the same age. I wouldn't go for a guy more than 2 years older than me. and even that 2 years seems very huge to me.
you neva get a look, talkless of choosing ur ideal guy- shior tongue
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2012
can i ask a question:

At what time, is she not going to get old, irrespective of age difference?

Take good care of your wife, even if she is 20yrs older than you, it won't be so glaring . . . as many people like to put it.

I know many dudes in here, that would gladly go out with Omotola Ekeinde & Jennifer Lopez . . . .

[s]OK . . . how about ADELE, she's just 24 this year, yet she looks 35 . . .[/s]
Sorry my bad . . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2012
OK . . my woman/girl/babe or what shall I call her . . is 3yrs older than me
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by queensmith: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2012
snthesis:
you neva get a look, talkless of choosing ur ideal guy- shior tongue

huh?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by AnotherOkija: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2012
double j1:

when i used ' sweet sixteen' i meant try to make her look young. But time will surely tell.

She doesn't look old... And even if she did, whats the big deal.. Its a natural process of life.. I'd rather have a pretty wrinkled wife than an Ugly sweet 16.. You are yet to make a point that I can reason with on any level... My fiancee isnt the finest, pretiest, sexiest woman in the world, but I have never felt prouder in my life like when I have her beside me in any gathering.. Men stop and stare... In the sack shes amazing, in the kitchen she is unrivaled, intellectually she is sound, spiritually she is balanced and domestically... Her mama raised her right!! What else can a serious man actually want?!

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ayonuga(m): 2:24am On Jun 16, 2012
WTH is it with this age thing I've been hearing lately. Jus a few days ago, som chic told me that her first relationship @ 15 was with a 35yr old man (the guy shud be arrested for abuse :| ). And just yday, som other chic said her bf is 30...she's just 20. *confused*
@op, your lecturer should talk about how the young lads can improve the medical profession and not some baseless opinions. If he wants to give such advises he should open up a blog and drop watever he feels is best abeg.
*blowing cigarette smoke away*

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by kobikwelu(m): 2:45am On Jun 16, 2012
yes it sure matters...
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Zenanted(m): 3:39am On Jun 16, 2012
fellis:
Can you kindly explain how it is bad news? Thank you,
Cuz the real aged guy wey suppose marry am, dne marry already.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 16, 2012
ladies in fruitful relationship with same age men wont like this so are those already married. however, life unfolds differently to people. age gap doesn't determine happiness in marriage but i think the medical director has a point'Biologically' though he made the speech in a ceremony and not a seminar. he might have been a little bit drunk for saying that in public knowing surely that female medical students(already in relationship) would feel bad about it. finally, age should be considered in marriage for biological reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by kaeto(m): 6:10am On Jun 16, 2012
feelamong:

So are you getting married to him or to his age?
blow whistle if your lips must wag aimlessly. Lol.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by xzit(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2012
ebera: My bf is 14 yrs older dn me.I lv it

Your man-friend u mean? And that's assuming you're at least 18.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by kaeto(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2012
Noor28: My husband is 2yrs younger,im regrettin it,wish i cn change bk d hands of time.
you are a helpless fool, i mean what were you thinking before,plus the marriage is not old yet.this should serve as a deterent and warning to all the young fools who are deaf to wise words in the house.you can date an older lady but don't think of marryin her. Marriage is a 50 -70 year project that involve no senseless emotions. Be wise young brothers,less than 25s,please just be.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by kaeto(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2012
Blemex: Mtscheeew.., asee
Blemex u fyn die o,knowing u wudnt b a bad hump.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Buklar(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2012
Wen dere is luv,age is not nd wil neva be a barrier till d end of ds world.....bt i wil still agree wt 3-5years bt dat 12yrs issue is another tin entirely....its too much...
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Eking: 7:49am On Jun 16, 2012
my girl is 2 years yunger and i love her sooo much....cant let her go cos of this stupid theory.bloody numb skulls.Its those men that are insecure that marry girls that are 12yrs yunger so they can ve total submission...BANZAS

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by megxo(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2012
double j1:

wen your mate go begin ask you say na your grand mama be that u go understand. Na only warning oh try to make am look like sweet sixteen .
bullshyt, hu cares wor d world wud say, if u bring a third party into ur relationship "married or nt", it's got detrimental effects... Marriage na beta or worse o
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by megxo(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2012
ebera: My bf is 14 yrs older dn me.I lv it
u wan tell us say u get Aristo ba...shegiya, dem send u go skool, u end up 4 ur papa friend house
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by jayplect(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2012
shymmex: My chic is 25yrs younger than me. undecided
That one na sugar dady parol jo!

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by perragy(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2012
marriage/relationships are caused by attraction. and its about the person u want to spend the rest of ur life with. oga doctor is low-minded. damn his approach!
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by perragy(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2012
ajufinz:

Wow!
Are U for really? Pls find strength to make gud wat u have Dear, do it for u.

your are definitely not serious woman!
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by sapien(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2012
Woe betides me if I do not marry a lady that is at least 6years younger!
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by tunapawizzy: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2012
Are the reasons why u r regretting it consequent upon d fact dat he's younger than you?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Dvibs: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2012
Ije love
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by dolphinsea: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2012
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ all sincerity...Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ woman is on d losing part wen d man is way older as u often can express Ūя̲̅ self d way u ought to or want to,alongside so many oda points i cant lay my fingers on atm.Every man has EGO but wen d age diff is too much it becomes SUPER-EGO.lol.(Am married tho)
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by dolphinsea: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2012
*Can't
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by tunapawizzy: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2012
Much older or much younger.... Whatever u think is gonna work for u, its ur personal decision..go for it. D old man shouldn't make his belief a rule. However I personally will feel more comfortable with a lady about 3-6yrs younger than me.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Chongaiman: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2012
queensmith: 14 years is like a 23 year old with a 37 year old?. . . .na thats gross dude.

a 23 yo should be with someone between 22 and 24. . . and maybe possibly 25.

Gross as in Ojukwu and Bianca?

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by dammysmall1: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2012
If there is love every other thing will be blind folded, but the difference is too much[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.