Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (20318 Views)

Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
typical naija man using his position of authority to impose his archaic views

reminds of of one urologist who was talking about a d-ick fracture in a medial class

it came about because the guy's partner was riding him

the man ended by what kind of foolish man allows a woman to be on top of him or some such

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by doublej1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
Another Okija:

Demands like?!

Sexually, Domestically or professionally or what?

there are some aspect of a mans life where when you are not satisfactory to him, all other things you do are also not satisfactory to him, that is when all what you are mentioning will come to play
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by queensmith: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
oyb: typical naija man using his position of authority to impose his archaic views

reminds of of one urologist who was talking about a d-ick fracture in a medial class

the man ended by what kind of foolish man allows a woman to be on top of him or some such

lmao!!!!

now the lecturers bushness aside, how on earth did he fracture his thing? what kind of sexx were they having? dear lawd!

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by feelamong(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: My bf is 14 yrs older dn me.I lv it

Road to nowhere!!!

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by queensmith: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
double j1:

there are some aspect of a mans life where when you are not satisfactory to him, all other things you do are also not satisfactory to him, that is when all what you are mentioning will come to play

Please try and make more sense, can you give us exact examples and explain these demands. and how that little age difference is all of a sudden going to mean nobody is satisfied?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
oyb: typical naija man using his position of authority to impose his archaic views

the[b] man ended by what kind of foolish man allows a woman to be on top of him or some such[/b]
The same with some women. They want men to be in charge during intimacy.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by MissC1: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
angry He is sincere,honest nd caring has almost evrytin I want frm a man bt his age is discouraging me frm marrying him. Am I makin a mistake?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
andyanders: @fellis

Forget grammar here and face reality. Men can maintain their body unless you are a woman and you have a husband with pot belly.Any man who knows the worth of beauty must look after himself. A must have good choice and must long to appreciate having a good looking lady and must not be his age mate .
Ok ok ok ok.
I give up. It is quite ok for men to want women that are younger/finer than they are afterall who no like better thing.
Those old men had better be loaded or filthy rich to get a considerably younger girl sha, cos I don't see what else the girl wilk be using the old man to do if not to collect his money.

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by doublej1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith:

Please try and make more sense, can you give us exact examples and explain these demands. and how that little age difference is all of a sudden going to mean nobody is satisfied?

since you really want to get words out of my mouth. I hope you would be sincere with your self:
lets start with this, when a man have a wife who can't cook or better still cook rubbish is been subjected to eating his wife food visit his friends house, having eating the delicious food enquiries who cooked the food the food and was told its his friend wife. And you know a normal thing in men the friend tries pulling the man leg saying 'this is what i have been enjoying all this while or haven't you eating such a delicious meal for a long time'. How do you expect the man to react? What do you expect him to do? Pls, be sincere
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Teenaba(f): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
double j1:

since you really want to get words out of my mouth. I hope you would be sincere with your self:
lets start with this, when a man have a wife who can't cook or better still cook rubbish is been subjected to eating his wife food visit his friends house, having eating the delicious food enquiries who cooked the food the food and was told its his friend wife. And you know a normal thing in men the friend tries pulling the man leg saying 'this is what i have been enjoying all this while or haven't you eating such a delicious meal for a long time'. How do you expect the man to react? What do you expect him to do? Pls, be sincere
This takes the award for the most senseless post on earth. Dear Lawd!!!! How does this relate to the issue raised. We are discussing age compatibility for Pete's sake!!!

8 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex: My chic is 25yrs younger than me. undecided

and you still dey use the word "chic" shocked. see dis Old man o grin
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by doublej1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
Teenaba:
This takes the award for the most senseless post on earth. Dear Lawd!!!! How does this relate to the issue raised. We are discussing age compatibility for Pete's sake!!!

pls, don't be to fast to condemn, if you had followed earlier discussions i had you might understand where am heading to.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
Miss C: angry He is sincere,honest nd caring has almost evrytin I want frm a man bt his age is discouraging me frm marrying him. Am I makin a mistake?

e be like say u need to go back to school o.what a silly question undecided Is he that Old?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Guapo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
Teenaba:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
Teenaba:

grin grin grin I tire o. I read that illustration and was like wtf

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
in my personal experience,the man said the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Gentiejag(f): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
It has been discovered that mentally,a woman is 2 years more intelligent than a man who is of the same age.
So basically,a lady who wants to get back to her home from work and relate her day's activities, tell ideas of things she wants to embark on, tings going on in her life and get a matured answer or opinion should marry sum1 who is 4 years older dan her or more...
But if u like it d other way round,u myt do it d other way too.....
And oh....b4 u ask me where is dat scientific fact written,ladies,check out men and men,check out ladies who are your agemate nd gauge 4 urself d mental capability.
And remember there are always exceptions to the rule but dey dnt make d majority invicible.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by horny4u(f): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
My dad is 13 years older than my mum....never met a woman or man so pampered....
married for more than 30 years yet they are new in each others eyes everyday

My aunty met her hubby when they were both 15 years old....this year 35 years happy marriage anniversary (true marriage)

Age difference ? Not really
Marrying your friend or amebo partner.....? YEEEEEESSSSS

9 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by queensmith: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
double j1:

Ah ah, this is a very primitive way of thinking haba! No1, everybody should be cooking for themselves #thatisall. No2 Age has nothing to do with anything like that, anybody can learn to do anything at anytime.

Teenaba:

lol! i was actually on the floor to this your post before i realised it was directed at me!

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
My wife is 25yrs younger than me, and I like it when she rubs my bald head. undecided
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by gly(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
@all be carefull! The issue of age has made so many people loose lady/man that would better compliment them. A friend has a sister (married with one kid) whom he is three years older than and seems to be older than his wife (same age with my friend) with three kids, and both families are comfortable in terms of finance and other things of life. This is my humble logomachy.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
Well, i got this sweet lady thats 14yrs younger, she aint my fiancee but we do bond sometimes, what should I do doc ? Give up on my model gf ?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Methink some of these docs are losers and they wanna ruin our game but they keep putting fingers in our lil ladies and do what sh!t they can. I dont believe them docs more than i believe my dogs.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by queensmith: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
14 years is like a 23 year old with a 37 year old?. . . .na thats gross dude.

a 23 yo should be with someone between 22 and 24. . . and maybe possibly 25.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by otokx(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
truth be told the medical doctor is right

1 Like

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by ONEMEGE(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
i'm really not surprise by the conflicting opinions, the choices we make mayn't necesarily b dsame but it should be wat suit us, dats wat mak life interesting.d doc spoke based on his conviction since it hasn't b sucesfuly/sufficiently proven so. So stick to ur conviction/choice. I personaly dont subscribe to motion of having wide age range in relationship/marriage. I can live happily wit my age mate as long as d luv n undastanding abide......
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by nikky5(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
From my research in counselling,I found that most older women tend to disrespect their younger male spouses.I strongly recommend that the man should be older than the woman cos he is the head of the home and age is also a factor.Maturity is very important like one woman told me "Afterall I am his senior".

2 Likes

Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by double3(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
What's does he mean by biological error??¿
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by umunnatim(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
c.fours:
This is why illiterates shouldn't be allowed in medical school. I feel sorry for the patients that will fall victim to you. what a dunce

I love this comment,even the poster is not exempted.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Noor28(f): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
My husband is 2yrs younger,im regrettin it,wish i cn change bk d hands of time.
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by sirwyte(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
lyk u pikd doz words outa my mouth. we all knw dt women gt more oldr lukin thn men evn wn d man is older in age. so y shld i marry an oldr woman?
Re: Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' by Balyz: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dyt: U shld v raised ur hand and ask him y?
Your apparent witty, display of humor still leaves the question unanswered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.