Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Things Girls Should Know About Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (24248 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Onliie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
Teju BabyFace Show wrote: Ladies, if you come across a man who is smart, hot, humble, educated, financially secure, passionate and patient, great at fixing things around the house and is not materialistic, loves you like you are the only girl in the world and watches you whilst you are applying your make up while listening to every word you say.......then, please be assured that the WEED you have just smoked is of superior quality.

4 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Emphasis(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
@poster u are right to a large extent.
*We guys love to hang out with girls, but we enjoy ourselves most when hanging out with fellow guys(not gay)

*guy are more emotional than girls, but we have a higher capacity to control them

*Ther is always something good about that bad guy

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Emyogalanya: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Good post hope my girl read this stuff

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by luckgames(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
Onliie: Teju BabyFace Show wrote: Ladies, if you come across a man who is smart, hot, humble, educated, financially secure, passionate and patient, great at fixing things around the house and is not materialistic, loves you like you are the only girl in the world and watches you whilst you are applying your make up while listening to every word you say.......then, please be assured that the WEED you have just smoked is of superior quality.

You love WEED Girl
Drug are bad for you
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by warrior101: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
I smell skulduggery@thosewhoarecomplainingaboutthistopicmakingfrontpage wink lipsrsealed
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Omooba77: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
The easier it is to bed a lady, the more her admirers!

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by mummy3(f): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]
fakulty: When a guy says he loves you the first time you "mistakenly bumped" into each other..... he's lying.
For most guys, love takes time to grow and based on the girl in question.
When a guy constantly maintains eye contact with a girl, he's interested in the girl but probably didn't know how to approach her.
If the girl noticed this and finds him attractive, she should give him a lead or flash some "green light"

More to come

When a guy says he loves you the first time you "mistakenly bumped" into each other..... he's lying.

(NOT ALL THE GUYS) YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AT FIRST BEFORE ANY OTHER THING FOLLOWS

(THANK GOD YOU'VE MENTIONED HERE "FOR MOST GUYS, NOT ALL"wink
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by fakulty(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
mummy3: [/color][color=#990000]

When a guy says he loves you the first time you "mistakenly bumped" into each other..... he's lying.

(NOT ALL THE GUYS) YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AT FIRST BEFORE ANY OTHER THING FOLLOWS

At a point i found if difficult to believe in "love at first sight" but over time i've heard a lot of people talking about its possibility and that made me to consider it a possibility
But the truth is that genuine love don't start at first sight, it grows and develop. I may be wrong though
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by ndala(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
Pastor caught his wife cheatyn on him wyt dere houseboy
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by hrhobi1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
@OP YOU TOO LIKE COMPUTER GAMES
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by kandiikane(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
mummy3: [/color][color=#990000]

You are talking about infactuation. When you see someone and you are mesmerised by them, nor be love at first sight.

Those butterflies are just you lusting over them.

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by cindyrella(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
Copy and paste noni, anyway thanks for sharing. NEXT!!!
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Simjos(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nice one' now I think the Ladies will
know how to handle us
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Dbaba(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
Funny
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by foyeks2001(f): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oh, so true...

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
ndala: Pastor caught his wife cheatyn on him wyt dere houseboy

So what's the sense in your comment as regards this topic? Na free MTN browsing i blame....no be your fault... tongue

Peterson1993: Uncle Slyr0X you just de expose our secreates to girls ooo. No be so oo. Ladies will never expose any of their secreates to us. Na we de google search their secreate on our own.

M.U.M.U check your spelling? Na secret jooo....which one be secreates again? angry Na because of you yankee skools dey test our able graduates on use of english... I recommend adult education evening classes 2yr program for you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by safarigirl(f): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
cantell:
How would you know that? Are you a guy?
@topic,
90% is true.
Though i disagree with the fu*ck zone whatever.
If a naija guy is friends with a lady and he has never slept with her, there are just two reasons; He's either not attracted to her(she's ugly to a fault) or he hasn't got the chance to score.
...or he's gay grin
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Chisus1: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
MAKE MONEY FROM THE INTERNET & GET ALL YOU WANT ABOUT MOBILE RicheS@

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by xpensive05: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
guy na wa to u ooooo.....na d gud prt u 4 xpose na.. u sef
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by safarigirl(f): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
My thoughts are:

The last thing he wants to hear on a first date is "So, what are your long term goals?" Or "when do you plan to settle down?"

He loves to be the financial powerhouse ☺₣ the relationship, but he wouldn't mind if you pitched in once in a while

If he willingly goes to a shop to get you sanitary pad, marry him

If he let's you touch his phone freely and doesn't keep Ǟ password on it that you don't know, he's faithful

If you're not talking sports, se.x or video games, you might as well be speaking in Martian.

Any girl wh desn't eat swallows in public, ever! Is definitely forming, as far as he's concerned

2 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by djosh4(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
LOL
Onliie: Teju BabyFace Show wrote: Ladies, if you come across a man who is smart, hot, humble, educated, financially secure, passionate and patient, great at fixing things around the house and is not materialistic, loves you like you are the only girl in the world and watches you whilst you are applying your make up while listening to every word you say.......then, please be assured that the WEED you have just smoked is of superior quality.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Izuone: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2012
lmao
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
And Ǟ good birthday present would involve either a ticket to Ǟ game being played by his fav team or you in lingerie doing all kinds ☺₣ nasty. Both would be like birthday and xmas
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by felixzo1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
Kayusfity: And this nonsense made the frontpage i hope seun and his crew are not sleeping
what is your stress, if you do not like it, others do, so move on and stop crying
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Tattooboy: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
safarigirl: My thoughts are:

The last thing he wants to hear on a first date is "So, what are your long term goals?" Or "when do you plan to settle down?"

He loves to be the financial powerhouse ☺₣ the relationship, but he wouldn't mind if you pitched in once in a while

If he let's you touch his phone freely and doesn't keep Ǟ password on it that you don't know, he's faithful

If you're not talking sports, se.x or video games, you might as well be speaking in Martian.

Any girl wh desn't eat swallows in public, ever! Is definitely forming, as far as he's concerned
u can say dat again.
wise_many2k:

So what's the sense in your comment as regards this topic? Na free MTN browsing i blame....no be your fault... tongue

M.U.M.U check your spelling? Na secret jooo....which one be secreates again? angry Na because of you yankee skools dey test our able graduates on use of english... I recommend adult education evening classes 2yr program for you. tongue
i need one too o!

safarigirl: My thoughts are:

u can say dat again.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Omooba77: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
Most ladies fall fall the wrong ones, fast and sugar coated mouth and even those who abuse them physically.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by omenziate(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
PPle wey dey vex for the topic, make una go sanatorium or asylum. serious complicated cases full there. @OP especially, dat football issue, i gas love am die to leave arsenal match come attend to am but e fit change wit time sha

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nayah(f): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
Just love that post and I think many things are right wink
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by cantell(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
safarigirl:
He loves being the financial powerhouse in the relationship, but wouldn't mind if you pitched in once in a while

The one thing most girls will never do and thats the major reason why guys will never take them seriously.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by timpaker(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
mine goes...
If he doesn't blocks u as his friend on facebook, he is flirtful. cool
If he compares u with his ex, he still have feelings for her (ex) lipsrsealed
If he is flaunts u around, then he is proud of u, and if he doesn't, then he's ashamed to be seen with u tongue tongue
If he tells u 'i love u', 'oh baby u're sexy', he is pretending, he's only telling u what u wanna hear shocked shocked shocked
when he calls u and complain of the weather bn cold, he's Hot and wanna get laid grin grin grin
If his phone is always on vibrate then he's got to many callers he's avoiding, most of em girls! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by luckgames(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
cantell:
The one thing most girls will never do and thats the major reason why guys will never take them seriously.
it is me, me
Your money is our money
My money is my money women Nigerian women for U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Rock Man United Jersey In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.