Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Things Girls Should Know About Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (24251 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nayah(f): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
cantell:
The one thing most girls will never do and thats the major reason why guys will never take them seriously.
lol Cantell come on brother we're in 2012 some many hard working women out there, it's all about selection...
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by luckgames(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nayah:
lol Cantell come on brother we're in 2012 some many hard working women out there, it's all about selection...
He is real
stop playing
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by koozy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
Very important rule "If the head is right, he'll be there every night!". We appreciate when our ladies make effort in pleasing us and showing us what that mouf do though grin
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Chizolum(f): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
Sweetjoe: since u join nairaland u hav never made a post...... Iti-boribo.

LMAO
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nayah(f): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
luckgames:
He is real
stop playing
lool who's playing dear? told you it's all about selection...normally as a bid and smart guy you should know where's your intetest and when a woman is materialistic the problem is like poster said for us, men have problem when it comes to choose a real lady to my humble opinion.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by luckgames(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nayah:
lool who's playing dear? told you it's all about selection...normally as a bid and smart guy you should know where's your intetest and when a woman is materialistic the problem is like poster said for us, men have problem when it comes to choose a real lady to my humble opinion.
You are Right
Lot of time women physical looks take us men to the land of evil women
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Emphasis(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
Viewing this topic are:
laedo3087, Nickonomakaveli(m),messiah(m), omartins(m), blumail, pd piper pippen, uyiegh(m), timmygalva, Built2last, Slyr0x(m), nomshu(m), sexiestharam(f), valacious(m), jazzyp(m), Obrus4u2c, justsmile(f), Kamanda, bonifaceorji, Tlake, konkocious(m), kingrhirhs(m), Widow(m), Bisjosh(f), PupetMasta(m), HazeeyzaH(f), sulmax,, prettymaxy(f), ajufinz(m), Beehandz(m), GBAGAUN!!(m), murphy02, maxygirl(f), muystoy(f), Preetee shir(f), koozy, dontuwi(m), Nayah(f), Richchibuzor(m), cantell(m), aneldaking, Chizolum(f), Schwarzenegger, Emphasis(me), Vivly(f), safarigirl(f), folu500(m), Depot and 63 guest(s)

. . . And someone said this thread shouldnt have made the front page.

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nayah(f): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
luckgames:
You are Right
Lot of time women physical looks take us men to the land of evil women
Now you're talking brother...that's why some of you missed or will miss super ladies out there, and they're many trust me. And it's the same thing for us women, some of us are looking after an already made man without thinking you can evovle and "make" your made man...
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Emphasis(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nayah: some of us are looking after an already made man without thinking you can evovle and "make" your made man...

I like this.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nayah(f): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Emphasis:

I like this.
loool and you don't like the first part right ehehehe grin
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by pretim(f): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
Onliie: Teju BabyFace Show wrote: Ladies, if you come across a man who is smart, hot, humble, educated, financially secure, passionate and patient, great at fixing things around the house and is not materialistic, loves you like you are the only girl in the world and watches you whilst you are applying your make up while listening to every word you say.......then, please be assured that the WEED you have just smoked is of superior quality.

wow

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nayah(f): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
pretim:

wow
hehehehehe
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
Onliie: Teju BabyFace Show wrote: Ladies, if you come across a man who is smart, hot, humble, educated, financially secure, passionate and patient, great at fixing things around the house and is not materialistic, loves you like you are the only girl in the world and watches you whilst you are applying your make up while listening to every word you say.......then, please be assured that the WEED you have just smoked is of superior quality.

This is a classic comment.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Emphasis(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nayah: loool and you don't like the first part right ehehehe grin

I 'li' the first part... But
I like the second part.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nayah(f): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
Emphasis:

I 'li' the first part... But
I like the second part.
Obviously... grin
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
Slyr0x: We flirt around all day but before we go to sleep we always think about the girl we truly care about. tongue

We DO have feelings, we just don't feel comfortable sharing them unless we feel comfortable with you. cool

Not all will cheat, lie and hurt you. There are some who will love you truly and make you so happy

Even though we don't cry doesn't mean we don't care.

Girls need to stop going for the "bad boys" and start taking notice in the decent boys that are nice

Just because one messed about with you, or cheated on you doesn't mean that we're all like that.

When a girl says 'no', a boy hears it as 'try again tomorrow'. wink

If a guy pauses a video game or stops watching his favorite team's football match just to text/call you back marry him. grin

Some of us want a girl to listen to us asw ell, we act like we can handle everything sometimes we can't

For some of us, football will come before you, if we put you before football, we've either cheated or its a friendly match grin cheesy

We aren't all the same. It's your judgement that is bad, not the boys you choose wink

Not all our female friends are in the f.u.c.kzone shocked shocked

We don't read your minds, just spit it out! angry

Sex doesn't mean we love you and a baby wont make us stay!!

We're not gonna say all the right words all the time, but we love you and that's the most important thing. grin

If we're playing Fifa/PES please do not interrupt unless your topless shocked shocked

We don't like it when your makeup stains our clothes. Don't wear five layers of it. angry angry

'Cos we say sweet things to you doesn't mean we don't say same to[b] 15other girls[/b] cheesy grin

Okay. .enough of that. .lemme see you add to this "great" list of mine grin
. Too many cliches and generic notions of boys, but may not apply to all boys in specific terms. Well, the ladies can always separate the boys from the men. Lest we forget that boys from the country side are not the same with boys in the cities. And majority of boys in Nigeria cannot afford the games owned by boys from rich homes and don't care about European soccer matches and in fact majority of them have never been to a shopping mall or night clubs. Even most of the boys in Lagos are too poor to afford the lifestyle of the kind of boys portrayed by the poster.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by siddiq202(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Thugnificent(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
When we guys are on a date with a gurl, 80% of our thoughts goes to how u'll look behind the sheets!, 10% is spent thinkin bout all d fun we are missin awt wit d guys, 5% of our thoughts are in d present moment, and 5% is on hw we wud bust dat niqqa dat owes us . So dont be suprised wen u go half way in ur long gist and realise u've been talkin to a wall!..also, we will rada be havin beer wit d guys, dan sittin around talkin wit u wen we knw at the end of d day we aint gettin laid!

2 Likes

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Okeycima: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
Slyr0x: We flirt around all day but before we go to sleep we always think about the girl we truly care about. tongue

We DO have feelings, we just don't feel comfortable sharing them unless we feel comfortable with you. cool

Not all will cheat, lie and hurt you. There are some who will love you truly and make you so happy

Even though we don't cry doesn't mean we don't care.

Girls need to stop going for the "bad boys" and start taking notice in the decent boys that are nice

Just because one messed about with you, or cheated on you doesn't mean that we're all like that.

When a girl says 'no', a boy hears it as 'try again tomorrow'. wink

If a guy pauses a video game or stops watching his favorite team's football match just to text/call you back marry him. grin

Some of us want a girl to listen to us asw ell, we act like we can handle everything sometimes we can't

For some of us, football will come before you, if we put you before football, we've either cheated or its a friendly match grin cheesy

We aren't all the same. It's your judgement that is bad, not the boys you choose wink

Not all our female friends are in the f.u.c.kzone shocked shocked

We don't read your minds, just spit it out! angry

Sex doesn't mean we love you and a baby wont make us stay!!

We're not gonna say all the right words all the time, but we love you and that's the most important thing. grin

If we're playing Fifa/PES please do not interrupt unless your topless shocked shocked

We don't like it when your makeup stains our clothes. Don't wear five layers of it. angry angry

'Cos we say sweet things to you doesn't mean we don't say same to[b] 15other girls[/b] cheesy grin

Okay. .enough of that. .lemme see you add to this "great" list of mine grin
continuation just becos u eat one boy Mugu doesn't mean we all are fools.just becos stay a guy doesn't Bleep or dont want to Bleep u mean dat he is not man enough. And lastly no man is a boy if u doubt take him inside a room behind close doors and see what will happen
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by nairalander(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
As our faces are different, so are our thoughts,actions, habits, character & way of life.
What the OP says might be true for some guys but not ALL.
Girls don't need to be told about their man, Deep within them they know the truth, they are just too foolhardy to believe their instincts. A persons character is pretty obvious.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by coded777: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
I just PAUSED my video game to call one of my concubine.. So what?
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Peterson1993(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
wise_many2k: M.U.M.U check your spelling? Na secret jooo....which one be secreates again? angry Na because of you yankee skools dey test our able graduates on use of english... I recommend adult education evening classes 2yr program for you. tongue
Honestly some nairalanders are complete dumb àsses. Just deliberately looking for who to make trouble with and make unecessary noise. I gat not no time for that at all. Am a very busy dude with a very busy brain. When am on nairaland, I always feel like a nigerian and act like one. I never wish anyone to see me intelligent because the intelligence I see in myself is just enough. So many2k or what ever you called yourself, you failed because you met the wrong person. So keep on searching for your type that will make noise with you.k am out cool
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
davida222: typical 9ja girl they never learn!!!
my point exactly
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by komek(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Why would this make front page? I don tire for Nairaland
then walk away.
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Thugnificent(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
@
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by kabu: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
this true testimony about men
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
the fact that Teju Babyface doesn't have these qualities doesn't mean that some other guys out there don't. He's not the standard of measuring men and there re STILL good men out there, just shine ur eyes n let God lead u!

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Les: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Why would this make front page? I don tire for Nairaland
honestly speaking, this should have made d last page! I know no wethn seun de think sef!
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by emmatok(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
bukatyne: the fact that Teju Babyface doesn't have these qualities doesn't mean that some other guys out there don't. He's not the standard of measuring men and there re STILL good men out there, just shine ur eyes n let God lead u!

The weed u are smoking is really of superior quality. grin
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by Etelite: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
grin LMAO....HAAAAHA HEHEEEE opeooo dis guy don leak serious secrets here. Gals! ya all gan tak dis note propa! But I hope ma BB doesnt see this... lol
Re: Things Girls Should Know About Boys by jechona(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
What guys wish gals know:

•We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-rea
ding ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

•We are not to be used as pawns in trying to make your girlfriends
jealous.

•“Fine” or “whatever” is not an app
ropriate ending to a conversation.

•If you want sex, just ask. (In case you didn’t already kno
w.)

•Don’t expect guys to say as many sweet things as they do i
n the movies. (It takes a lot of guys to come up with those scripts).

•Only models are able to wear most of the stuff you see in fashion
magazines and shows.

•Sharing your deepest feelings in no way guarantees reciprocity.

•We are all kinky and willing to try anything that you may enjoy, j
ust let us know.

•Every so often no matter whether it is true or not remind us that
we have the biggest P you’ve ever dealt with.

•We are conservationists at heart, water is our biggest love, so sh
ower with us.

•Any harsh contact with the testicles should be assumed a serious i
njury but soft caresses are strongly encouraged.

•Your period should be referred to as Mouth Gig week

•You can’t get mad if we refuse to hook up your “ug
ly friend” with one of our friends.

•For every fart that slips out when you are around we successfully
hold in about 15, enduring excruciating pain to do this.

•Video games have helped us develop such finger skills that should
only encourage us to play more often.

•99.5% of the time we didn’t mean to hurt you.

•Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it
that way.

•Crying is blackmail .

•If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like no
thing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

•When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine
. Really .

•Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to
discuss such topics as FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, SEX or TENNIS.

•Sometimes we are not thinking of u, so don't expect us to.
- if u don't wnt to quarel, stop search our room for evidence, cos u ll definately find 1.
- The best way to say I love you is 'sex'

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Rock Man United Jersey In Pre-Wedding Photos / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.