Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508898 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2012
sucre cruz: @All
Hello all please I need directive on getting a supervisor in university of saskatchwan

how far Bro? u dey commot for dat side ni? inbox me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2012
lft:

Bon voyage. Safe journey.
Hope u had a safe trip. Pls, wat airline did u go by n hw much was d ticket?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2012
geotherm: Ready to fly to Edmonton today. All the best to all in ur pursuit.

Hope u had a safe flyt. Pls, wat airline did u fly with n how much was d ticket?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Exk947: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2012
Hi folks, I need an informed advice. I had admission for Masters in a Uni in Canada. I have even gone through the medical tests prior to a TRV. The school resumed on the 5th of Spetember, yet till today, Ive not heard anything about the TRV from the Embassy. When I enquired, i was informed that the results of the Medicals are still with the Home Office. What can I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2012
Exk947: Hi folks, I need an informed advice. I had admission for Masters in a Uni in Canada. I have even gone through the medical tests prior to a TRV. The school resumed on the 5th of Spetember, yet till today, Ive not heard anything about the TRV from the Embassy. When I enquired, i was informed that the results of the Medicals are still with the Home Office. What can I do?

when did u do medicals?thats the major question.besides 4get sept resumption and plan ahead of january.GOD KNWS BEST
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2012
exk947 were u given conditions to meet? Btw where are slamdunk, shavel, ebugirl?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
My ears and eyes are itching...who is dropping the first good news of the week?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
sucre cruz: @All Hello all please I need directive on getting a supervisor in university of saskatchwan

send email....make sure it is well composed...highlighting your research interests and academic background
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
I dare to hear the goodies this week, my ears are wildly open cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sir P!:
exk947 were u given conditions to meet? Btw where are slamdunk, shavel, ebugirl?

Shavel is in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Sirdam and lyfe in Ontario....They are doing good and settling well.......................
as for ebugirl, slamdunk and fflower........i never hear anytin from dem ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Exk947: Hi folks, I need an informed advice. I had admission for Masters in a Uni in Canada. I have even gone through the medical tests prior to a TRV. The school resumed on the 5th of Spetember, yet till today, Ive not heard anything about the TRV from the Embassy. When I enquired, i was informed that the results of the Medicals are still with the Home Office. What can I do?

defer ur admission with the school and send to the embassy, If ur acceptance letter has a multiple start date u dnt need to worry about deferring....., u cant make it for Fall start........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

Shavel is in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Sirdam and lyfe in Ontario....They are doing good and settling well.......................
as for ebugirl, slamdunk and fflower........i never hear anytin from dem ooooo
thanks for the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
gud day guys,i noticed frm d previous threads till now,y is it dat all d pple dat r been asked wich airline dey board n ow much is d ticket always ignore d question.thought we r here to learn.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Please can someone tell me what this means

Your application reference number NGA/ is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 17/09/. I'm yet τ̅☺ go for medicals. Damn!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
paulchuks: Please can someone tell me what this means

Your application reference number NGA/ is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 17/09/. I'm yet τ̅☺ go for medicals. Damn!! 
Hi, when did u submit? Abeg oooo let it not be denial ooooo, I pray it will be positive calling, just go and see what they meant by that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Danesikemi: gud day guys,i noticed frm d previous threads till now,y is it dat all d pple dat r been asked wich airline dey board n ow much is d ticket always ignore d question.thought we r here to learn.
check the life as a student in canada thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2012

if it's says ur application is ready for collection and not dat ur attention is needed at d earliest at d Vac for further instructions,i think dat's a denial but who says,ur case might b different cos dat's exactly wat i was told.best of Luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
\

Bro be prepared to re fire ur application,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Danesikemi: gud day guys,i noticed frm d previous threads till now,y is it dat all d pple dat r been asked wich airline dey board n ow much is d ticket always ignore d question.thought we r here to learn.

forget about them.thats life.consult ur google 4 info.from lagos to toronto is 185k for single nt return o.i hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
Congratulations to everyone that got there TRV.

I submitted my application since 10-july for Spring 2013, and i still have not heard from dem oo, i don track tire..

Make God help us oo.

!! Peace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
@olami1224 you'll soon get your medicals by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
@paulchuks
Check ur email and bb for my request again.

@all
Has anyone last week in june heard anything from CDHC? This wait is killing me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danesikemi(f): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
@spencer,tankx bro,i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
AugustApplicant:

When did u submit? and against what resumption?

I submitted on the 7th of june and I am yet to go to Vfs. My resumption date is suppose to be this month but I defer to jan. But me no apply again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
paulchuks:

I submitted on the 7th of june and I am yet to go to Vfs. My resumption date is suppose to be this month but I defer to jan. But me no apply again.

y bro?pls dnt gv up.quote me is a test of faith.try again and u göna make it.nothing gud comes easy.sky is ur starting point not limit.God's time counts.refire bro.best wishes and remember nobody holy pass o.NA BABA GOD DEY DO AM O.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Although you have not collected your docs, one of the possible reasons could be late submission June-September is not in the 4-6months range. Also you could have waited for further instruction before submitting a deferral notice as that could spark off desperation. All in all, God knows best. I have come to the point in my life where I now believe except God builds, they labour in vain that builds. Please dont give up. I have been refused visiting visa to Canada 3times but here am I still applying for study permit after almost 3yrs of concluding I will never apply again. Now I have the option to school in the best school here in Nigeria if I choose to cause money is no longer the problem but back then I sob over application fees that I had to make 3times for the same reason. God no dey sleep. Do let me know the reasons for the refusal though. Later. By the way PaulChuks is the name of my best friend.

bro wats ur point here?u mean late submission caused the refusal?hmmmn!hilarious!!funny!!smile!!lol!!....i fink u do folow dis thread.dnt forget spencer submitd june 12,jesus for all june 18 and sir p.late submision is not d issue for cdhc.if dey cnt treat ur file for intended resumption,they gona ask u for new start date.cheer bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
spencer is right, u can't be refused for that.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
paulchuks:

Please don't give up u can learn from augustapplicant story

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.