Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508972 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
pauloman:

There are many ways u can immigrate to canada tru PRV. They are as follows 1. Thru federal skilled workers program . 2. Thru provincial nominee program . 3. Thru investor program . 4. Thru doctoral studentship or phd program. 5. Thru studentship that give u a TRV which leads u to get a PRV.

Medical examination is normally done when the embassy as cleared ur visa file based on some requirements based on the type of visa program u applied with and u are to be assessed on ur medical admissibilty b4 u enta canada. An instruction is sent to u by the embassy to go for medical examination,which all immigrants and certain visitors must pass and the medical report is valid for 1year.

You can get more info in this webSite www.cic.gc.ca

^^^ You are now almost an immigration consultant oh . . . cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Fhemmmy:

wink
Fhemmmy:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henrychris(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
@pauloman thanks for the reply I appreciate.my 1st question is actually on the federal skilled workers program and which city in Canada would u advise a 1st timer to relocate to interms of job opportunities,low expenses,socials and religiously.thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
can i use GTBank naira master for my adm app fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Henrychris: @pauloman thanks for the reply I appreciate.my 1st question is actually on the federal skilled workers program and which city in Canada would u advise a 1st timer to relocate to interms of job opportunities,low expenses,socials and religiously.thanks bro

To some extent ur relocation and the city or province or territory u intend to be has some bearing on ur profession . Reason being that some provinces like Alberta where u have mining and exploration work there ,they would naturally be need for professionals like geologist n mining engineers in that province. But there are statistics already prepared by the government where u can get firsthand comparative analysis of what you are asking of from one province to another as job opportunities and labour market conditions are different in each region of canada. Go to the same website www.cic.gc.ca and search out "Working in Canada tool " it will give u all the information u need and related links that u would find very informative. Cheers !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
application is not yet opened for fall 2013..i was told it wld be by early september

talktolaranow: I just submitted an application to Memorial University for masters in public health and my application is yet to be confirmed though deadline is Mar 1 for fall 2013 start.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
True,admission is not yet open for fall 2013 but i called them and i was told to go ahead and apply ,that they will save my application in their system until next deadline date which is Mar 1.I submitted the application as i stated in my earlier post and they have responded to me by telling me to send other supporting document by postmail.They even gave me my student number today.

earthgreeners: application is not yet opened for fall 2013..i was told it wld be by early september

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Danyl: @all who av obtaind there trv,pls how much do u guys pay@ d vfs global when u submit ur docs.

Slightly less Dan 5k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
how did u pay ur application fee..

talktolaranow: True,admission is not yet open for fall 2013 but i called them and i was told to go ahead and apply ,that they will save my application in their system until next deadline date which is Mar 1.I submitted the application as i stated in my earlier post and they have responded to me by telling me to send other supporting document by postmail.They even gave me my student number today.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
My brother used his credit card

earthgreeners: how did u pay ur application fee..

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
what course did u study here in Naija and wc uni,,

talktolaranow: My brother used his credit card

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
ebugirl:

Slightly less Dan 5k
@ebugirl..I was congratulatin u,but you didn't reply.its really great,that you are helping people here.hope to meet you in canada soon in Jesus Name.
Any undergraduate in the house going to canada,who has gotten his or her own Trv or medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
I studied Health Education and uni was UI.What about u?And what do u plan to apply for a Memorial?
earthgreeners: what course did u study here in Naija and wc uni,,

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by awhales(f): 2:54am On Jun 23, 2012
I applied in memorial university last year and my admission was declined... I hope to learn from you guys applying so that I will know what I did wrong..I studied geophysics in FUTA and came out with a 2.2... Also want to know if there are schools in canada I can undergo postgraduate...thanks all..great job here...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 4:46am On Jun 23, 2012
awhales: I applied in memorial university last year and my admission was declined... I hope to learn from you guys applying so that I will know what I did wrong..I studied geophysics in FUTA and came out with a 2.2... Also want to know if there are schools in canada I can undergo postgraduate...thanks all..great job here...

what course are u planning on taking up? U can search thru humber college, uni manitoba, uni of northern british columbia and seneca college......... Hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2012
GuudGod:
@ebugirl..I was congratulatin u,but you didn't reply.its really great,that you are helping people here.hope to meet you in canada soon in Jesus Name.
Any undergraduate in the house going to canada,who has gotten his or her own Trv or medicals?

Awwwwww! I'm so sorry dear, plz 4give me...it was an oversight. Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkk yooooooouuuuuuu dear. We will definitely av dinner in canada.wish Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ da best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2012
@mercilicious: it wuldnt cost Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ anything to update ur application, well I think Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ shld go ahead n submit the original of ur accept letter n payment receipt. First, I think Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ need to send a mail to CDHC in order to get ur file no. After getting ur file no, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can go directly to the embaSsy n update ur application. Its a mata of blocking any loophole. Success babe!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2012
@ebugirl,tnx, one other thn i want to ask is that,how long is d police clearance certificate valid.
2. When u applied 2 dalhousie how long did it took ur leta of acceptance b4 it got here after ur file was complete., my file is complete bt they r telln me its stil with an admission officer n dt i should cal back next wk, but i dont if that is to d fact that i deferred my admissn till next entry date. I.e. Winter in january,wt do u 2that...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2012
ebugirl: @all: I got ♍Ɣ visa today, make una help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thank God.

@ebugirl.i told u to chill dat God cannot fail, and he will not fail....am so happy for u again! Jst like pascal.............. Which of the school re u heading to... I need ur prayers too......dat same God dat did urs will do mine in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2012
This ppl r really serious,2months now no show bc i didn't use my parents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2012
Environmental management and toxicology.unaab...applying for msc environmental studies
talktolaranow: I studied Health Education and uni was UI.What about u?And what do u plan to apply for a Memorial?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2012
Ebugirl abeg hw u take use ur gtbank naira mastercard for admission application..any activation needed..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2012
Ok.I wish us best of luck

earthgreeners: Environmental management and toxicology.unaab...applying for msc environmental studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Danyl: @ebugirl,tnx, one other thn i want to ask is that,how long is d police clearance certificate valid.
2. When u applied 2 dalhousie how long did it took ur leta of acceptance b4 it got here after ur file was complete., my file is complete bt they r telln me its stil with an admission officer n dt i should cal back next wk, but i dont if that is to d fact that i deferred my admissn till next entry date. I.e. Winter in january,wt do u 2that...

Police certificate ȋ̊§ valid 4 3months. It took roughly 2 months to get admission, they will av to compare ur grades wit other Prospective students and pick those @ d top, so jst chill.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Prince christian:

@ebugirl.i told u to chill dat God cannot fail, and he will not fail....am so happy for u again! Jst like pascal.............. Which of the school re u heading to......u can add me on facebook shld incase u re no longer here often. Chris_eromosele@yahoo.com. I need ur prayers too......dat same God dat did urs will do mine in Jesus name, Amen

Thanks brother, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ r indeed a prophet. I'm heading to dal. God will do it 4 every1.....wishing Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ da very best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
Noswaa: This ppl r really serious,2months now no show bc i didn't use my parents.

I undastnd hw Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ feel but also bear in mind dat pple av waited longa Dan dis, @ d end they still got their visa. Bastee waited 4 7months but God crowned his effort wit good news. Dnt loose hope.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
earthgreeners: Ebugirl abeg hw u take use ur gtbank naira mastercard for admission application..any activation needed..

I think why pple av being ignoring ur post concerning this Gtb visa card Ish ȋ̊§ becos it frustrating repeating one thing over and over again. Get ur normal Gtb visa card and Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ r good to go. Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can use it wit or without a token. Hope this answer settles it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
CDHC, It's wkend, i wanna rest frm des hypertracking...................... Multi-tracking.................. Overtracking............................ Blah blah blah. i wanna rest my eyes, stay off system, desist frm bin glued to VFS PORTAL.
Haaaahaaaa.............. i be back again on monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
It is well with u.U will rejoice in the end

CodeBrain: CDHC, It's wkend, i wanna rest frm des hypertracking...................... Multi-tracking.................. Overtracking............................ Blah blah blah. i wanna rest my eyes, stay off system, desist frm bin glued to VFS PORTAL.
Haaaahaaaa.............. i be back again on monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ all.I intend to use a family friend as my sponsor,what proof do I need that he is indeed a family friend?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ talktolaranow,
Thanks alot jaree. We wud get there. that i knw 4 sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.