Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508974 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ talktolaranow,
I advice u check d beginning of dis thread, d part 2 of dis thread. u will see all d requirement therein. i don't tink u nid any addition doc apart the letter of introductn that comes frm him/her saying he/she is ready to foot ur bill/expenses while studyin in canada.
Nairaland gurus has sincerely done wonderfully well in that. Infact, if u nid questn u mite not even neccessary nid 2 asked anymore, all u nid is just rewind and forward play. all U nid is rite b4 ur nose man!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princericheey: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Good day everybody. I just saw this forum now. I used 2 results (WAEC and NECO) to secure my undergraduate admission in nigeria 6 years ago. Now I have an offer to study in Canada for my graduate studies next year January. Do u think my two results (WAEC and NECO) will affect my chances of getting a TRV? I have an E8 in mathematics in my NECO while I have D7 in physics and chemistry in my WAEC. Other subjects are credits.

Thank you very much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by winwin123: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ebugirl: Congratulations on your TRV.

@newacca: I am stouffville bound.

@Bankwo7: Small Small oh! Its well...

@olaremy2k: I wrote to CDHC if to send additional documents, I was advised to told hold pending when the need arise.

I submitted March 28 and I know baba God is working on all TRV hopeful.

It always seems impossible until it's done- Nelson Mandela @Ebugirl: Congratulations on your TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ princericheey,
After d combinatn of d both results l.e both ur WAEC nd NECO are u saying it still E8 in mathematics, physics and chemistry ? but if that is not d case. i strongly belif one could definitely make up 4 d other. if u dont hav math in WAEC but u hav math in NECO i tink it cud work and if u don't hav phy nd chem in NECO but u hav it in ur WAEC, i tink that settles it. two sittings so to say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jasmine007: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
CodeBrain: CDHC, It's wkend, i wanna rest frm des hypertracking...................... Multi-tracking.................. Overtracking............................ Blah blah blah. i wanna rest my eyes, stay off system, desist frm bin glued to VFS PORTAL.
Haaaahaaaa.............. i be back again on monday

Bros i really understand what it is like when you have to track and track and track and sometimes you even close your eyes for few seconds hoping to see a change in status when you open the eyes *smiles* Whats gonna be is surely gonna be.. In the meantime i'll advise you shift all of your concentration and attention on the ongoing Euro2012 and also the upcoming Olympic games and Preseason football matches ''' Its wah ive been doing because my brother let me tell you the truth, all this hyper tracking , fast tracking , etc dey shorten person lifespan sef (LMAO)''' we can only hope for the best because there is nothing God cannot do ..

@all ' Don't stop hoping&believing because truly miracles happen everyday.. Have a fab weekend ''
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jasmine007,
Thank you broda mi, but is d sincere truth sha, that is wat i hav resolved 2 o. I hav told God i'm gonna take d back seat while he take on wheel. Pls wat does ur status says on d VFS PORTAL often time u check ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jasmine007: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
CodeBrain: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jasmine007,
Thank you broda mi, but is d sincere truth sha, that is wat i hav resolved 2 o. I hav told God i'm gonna take d back seat while he take on wheel. Pls wat does ur status says on d VFS PORTAL often time u check ?

Being processed @ the embassy... Its 2months today and yours is about 5months wow....just keep checking and update us on waever comes outta it but please never stop believing...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
winwin123: Ebugirl: Congratulations on your TRV.

@Bankwo7: Small Small oh! Its well...

@olaremy2k: I wrote to CDHC if to send additional documents, I was advised to told hold pending when the need arise.

I submitted March 28 and I know baba God is working on all TRV hopeful.

It always seems impossible until it's done- Nelson Mandela @Ebugirl: Congratulations on your TRV.
...if u think u need to add additional documents i'll advice u do because they dont ask everybody for additional documents and make harsh decision before they give a wrong decision...just an advice sha oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ Jasmine007, same tin o my man.
i knw God must be up to smtin. that i knw 4 sure.
Never mind bro, all dis we wud laff off soon man. E go be o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
CodeBrain: @ Jasmine007, same tin o my man.
i knw God must be up to smtin. that i knw 4 sure.
Never mind bro, all dis we wud laff off soon man. E go be o.

hello trv hopefuls,u all have to exercise a gud amount of patience. Frm my little experience with the embassy wen processing times takes more time dan required it means the traffick of applications is getting much and therefore processing times inceases frm like 3monts to say 6monts or more. Lots of people a trooping to canada now. Who nor like better thing lol...i wish u all best of luck !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
ANYONE HERE KNOW IF I COULD USE GTBANK NAIRA MASTERCARD AKA ATM CARD FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE...... DO I NEED ANY ACTIVATION?...PLEASE I NEED URGENT REPLY COS IM ABOUT TO START APPLICATION FOR FALL 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ all ,please is there anyone in the house who was offered admission at Memorial Uni.I need to ask some questions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
earthgreeners: ANYONE HERE KNOW IF I COULD USE GTBANK NAIRA MASTERCARD AKA ATM CARD FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE...... DO I NEED ANY ACTIVATION?...PLEASE I NEED URGENT REPLY COS IM ABOUT TO START APPLICATION FOR FALL 2013

ASK MORE

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
earthgreeners: ANYONE HERE KNOW IF I COULD USE GTBANK NAIRA MASTERCARD AKA ATM CARD FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE...... DO I NEED ANY ACTIVATION?...PLEASE I NEED URGENT REPLY COS IM ABOUT TO START APPLICATION FOR FALL 2013

¶ think dis question has been answerd previously.. And even recently by ebugirl.! "Abi na auto question sent by ur system every 10 mins?"
Anyway u are good to go with it. (U fit use am pay) which other language can ¶ ansa with? Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
@winwin123: thanks so much...sup with urs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
talktolaranow: @ all ,please is there anyone in the house who was offered admission at Memorial Uni.I need to ask some questions
yes.degree programme in Economics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
@olaremy,undergrad or postgrad?

olaremy2k: yes.degree programme in Economics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ritze(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2012

@winwin123

sup my bruv
Regards[b][/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:10am On Jun 24, 2012
Not Impressed

Noswaa:

ASK MORE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2012
@ebugirl,tnx 4dt info, i'll be waiting then...
pls in regards 2sponsors,if ur brother,apart frm d stat. Of acct,leta of reference frm d bank and affidavit of support,wat other docs can support ur claim...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 5:19am On Jun 24, 2012
talktolaranow: @olaremy,undergrad or postgrad?

...i said degree programme.which mean undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2012
[b][/b][b][/b]znuga posted some stuff that i felt is very important for those that are less privileged financially especially me about how to get scholarship to study in canada and i quite understand his condition as well,please anybody with useful info on that should assist.

@all,pls advise me as i'm seriously confused and frightened.i have a guber and house assembly candidate i campaigned for and they both made it.the guber's phone nums no longer available but the member is within reach but proving to assist.
1. Can i use them as sponsors? (At least to get some documents from them)
2.i'm considering discussing it with the member to contact the governor to aquire me a shcolarship.
.....am i on the right path?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2012
@olaremy,a degree programme does not refer to undergraduate studies alone.a degree programme simply means a course of study leading to an academic degree.In other words,academic postgraduate courses are also degree programmes.

olaremy2k: ...i said degree programme.which mean undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by winwin123: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2012
@oaremy2k:Thanks for the advise, but how do I get the reference number to send CDHC the additional documents.

@ritze: I didn't pay tuition fee, though I paid for application and courier(DHL)in sending the admission letter.

Jman77: I guess the guber guy is now a Governor and the other House of Assembly member- Speaker (lol), they can both help you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rubenic(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2012
@all Someone should please send me a sample of sponsor letter. my email address is olayinkaolaniyi46@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2012
rubenic: @all Someone should please send me a sample of sponsor letter. my email address is olayinkaolaniyi46@gmail.com

Just did!! Did u get that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by sucrecruz: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2012
@winwin how that side
@newacca I will be going to SC on monday to check things
@ebugirl CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rubenic(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2012
boxbonnie:

Just did!! Did u get that?
Yes i have. Thanks bro!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2012
Danyl: @ebugirl,tnx 4dt info, i'll be waiting then...
pls in regards 2sponsors,if ur brother,apart frm d stat. Of acct,leta of reference frm d bank and affidavit of support,wat other docs can support ur claim...

1 letter of sponsorship
2 employment letter ...stating date of employment, annual income etc
3 family tree
4 pics
5 tax clearance certificate
6 pay slips
7. Shares ( not complusory though)
8 birth certificate
9 landed property ( dats if he has)
10 letter of introduction from his place of work
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2012
@sucrez: thanks a lot...hope Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ r Coping fine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ ebugirl,what if the person is just a family friend,would affidavit of support and sponsorship letter suffice?

ebugirl:

1 letter of sponsorship
2 employment letter ...stating date of employment, annual income etc
3 family tree
4 pics
5 tax clearance certificate
6 pay slips
7. Shares ( not complusory though)
8 birth certificate
9 landed property ( dats if he has)
10 letter of introduction from his place of work
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
May this new week be our week of azonto (Medicals and trv)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.