Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508939 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Briony84: Am beginning to feel great concern at the speed and alarming rate at which tension rises in the house these days..we all need to calm down ooooo..and learn to accommodate....the point of dis forum is to get information about Canadian study visa and nothing....

Am seriously of the opinion is not time for any sort of show of poweress at all....

I totally agree with you about the tension in the thread; it is almost impossible to get any useful conversation on this thread. I wish we can go back to the purpose of this thread instead of the endless arguments.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
J20: Any news from medical hopefuls? The wait and tracking is hectic o. But God dey sha

I tire oh. Been tracking too - nothing. When did u submit? I don't think I av heard any good news on this thread this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ Spencer, ow far?...d new start date don come?

Abeg, do me a favor, forward the email conversation you had with the school concerning the new start date to my mailbox olanrewajumichael "at" gmail,com
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
goddeymydear:

I tire oh. Been tracking too - nothing. When did u submit? I don't think I av heard any good news on this thread this week.

I submitted 30th July and I know I have a long way to go before hearing from CDHC but its not easy to relax. I track like every 30 minutes hoping there will be a change. How about you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hahaha! now the house is busy...the wind has blown. ''Oro ti a ni ki baba ma gbo, baba lo ma pari e.'' ¤FFT¤
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
surecan:

Before i can answer you that question,never tell cdhc that you will live after your studies in canada,let me know if they will grant you visa.Non of you have go and come back

@surecan, I think u have said it all, it is been said that he who comes to equity comes with clean hands, If actually will want that authenticity to pervade y don't we come back home after our studies, 80percent of us don't come back to naija, is justwise telling us that the VOs don't know about that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
honestly, when i saw the thread had moved from 108 to 111, i thought it was because a lot of people had gotten medicals / trv . Let's try not to deviate. i now see what ebugirl meant when she said post medical wait is almost tougher than pre. Let us all keep praying n trusting God for good news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
@surecan, ur post on cumin bck mk sense. If u really wnt to be "straight" like justwise is advocating, tell the V.O u aint cumin back.
I dnt consent to doctored accts @justwise, ur post on acct building: 1st is a crime, yle 2nd isnt; passing funds thru an acct cnt be termed 'forgery'. As a moderator, try 2b democratic sumtimes (qualities of a good leader).
@othrs wit harsh comments, u can never have an effective deliberatn being hostile to anoda.
@lillaowow 9ice 1, inflow & outflow is all that matters provided it's genuine.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Don Cipher: @surecan, ur post on cumin bck mk sense. If u really wnt to be "straight" like justwise is advocating, tell the V.O u aint cumin back.
I dnt consent to doctored accts @justwise, ur post on acct building: 1st is a crime, yle 2nd isnt; passing funds thru an acct cnt be termed 'forgery'. As a moderator, try 2b democratic sumtimes (qualities of a good leader).
@othrs wit harsh comments, u can never have an effective deliberatn being hostile to anoda.
@lillaowow 9ice 1, inflow & outflow is all that matters provided it's genuine.

Money passing through an account is not forgery as long as that account is yours and the money will be available to you in Canada, if you are only building the account just to get a visa and after the visa is issued you return the money to the owner then that is a crime immigration wise.

I don't what you mean by being democratic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
J20:

I submitted 30th July and I know I have a long way to go before hearing from CDHC but its not easy to relax. I track like every 30 minutes hoping there will be a change. How about you?

Lol - I don't track that often. Twice a day every morning at 9am and at the close of day around 5pm. Its not easy! Submitted June 29th. I really should av heard something or should be in the process of hearing something soon. God help us. I avent heard any good news this week here o - very worrisome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:
I don't what you mean by being democratic.
Sumtyms u factor various opinion into ur decision making, dts wht i mean. This is a place of learning & nt a barracks for dishing out orders. We all mk Nrlnd thick, lets nt spoil wht we've got going. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nawa for u ppl oh! Just to correct a paranoid notion here, the visa officers don't need to come to this thread before they know your tricks. Seriously the notion that cdhc spies are among us seems rather premature to me. Is CDHC now the almighty CIA or MI6? Abi Dem be KGB? You think a VO who spends the whole day working on hundreds of applications will come to an online thread because he wants to catch people red handed?
Anyway what the heck happened to giving useful information and deriving such here? If this in-fighting doesn't stop, this thread is going down the drain.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Don Cipher:
Sumtyms u factor various opinion into ur decision making, dts wht i mean. This is a place of learning & nt a barracks for dishing out orders. We all mk Nrlnd thick, lets nt spoil wht we've got going. Cheers

Again you are making false allegations, i don't order anybody neither do i force anybody to agree with me, i have not insulted anybody here and if you can air your view without insulting anybody then your post will not be hidden.

I do not have to agree with people, make your point politely and move on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:
Thanks...ur point noted.
@all, let's get back to why we're here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
This thread don turn to iran and iraq war
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
efosa12345: This thread don turn to iran and iraq war

grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Itz annoying how people twist statements....
Well, we are only here to give opinion and debate on certain issues.....
*NOBODY HOLY PASS*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DeeOneBangin: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Abeg @efosa and those that av ideas abt this: with ma Bsc (3rd class) can I get admission into a uni in canada studying a relaTed course or the same course for 2years and would lead to anoda Bsc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hummm!!! Its getting deep and we have to be real and be professional here;
Am an advocate of doing things the right way,I won't support anybody on this forum to thread on the part of "forgery" but intellectual lie is quite different from forgery when you forge there is a document to support,but for intellectual lie its the other way....that you told the VO you will come back and you didn't, isn't forgery, because u weren't made to sign any agreement to that effect,which I know doesn't involve any penalty, after-all there is room for PR as an option with conditions after study. Even if you commit an offence lawyers as keepers of "intellectual lies" do advise one not to plead guilty will exception to some cases. Finally I support justwise and does the VO know anybody here with the funny names we bear. I pray for more good news in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.