Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (509458 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
oreajayi: Nawa for u ppl oh! Just to correct a paranoid notion here, the visa officers don't need to come to this thread before they know your tricks. Seriously the notion that cdhc spies are among us seems rather premature to me. Is CDHC now the almighty CIA or MI6? Abi Dem be KGB? You think a VO who spends the whole day working on hundreds of applications will come to an online thread because he wants to catch people red handed?
Anyway what the heck happened to giving useful information and deriving such here? If this in-fighting doesn't stop, this thread is going down the drain.

Hi Guys i have been cracking up badly right here and @oreajayi didn't help matters either ...lol
this is my first post but i've being followin the link since i applied. i just believe all the tension in the house ryt is from waiting for either waiting for medicals or trv, so guyz abeg make una take a chill pill, all will be well grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Deeone_bangin!:
Abeg @efosa and those that av ideas abt this: with ma Bsc (3rd class) can I get admission into a uni in canada studying a relaTed course or the same course for 2years and would lead to anoda Bsc.

Nope, if u re going for Bsc degree embassy might find it funny, it is better u go for pgd.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DeeOneBangin: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
efosa12345:

Nope, if u re going for Bsc degree embassy might find it funny, it is better u go for pgd.

Asides from the embassy, wat I mean wld uni's grant admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=seir405]Hummm!!! Its getting deep and we have to be real and be professional here;
Am an advocate of doing things the right way,I won't support anybody on this forum to thread on the part of "forgery" but intellectual lie is quite different from forgery when you forge there is a document to support,but for intellectual lie its the other way....that you told the VO you will come back and you didn't, isn't forgery, because u weren't made to sign any agreement to that effect,which I know doesn't involve any penalty, after-all there is room for PR as an option with conditions after study. Even if you commit an offence lawyers as keepers of "intellectual lies" do advise one not to plead guilty will exception to some cases. Finally I support justwise and does the VO know anybody here with the funny names we bear. I pray for more good news in the house.
[/quo

@seir405,Man,forgery is forgery whether you forge it with paper or you forge it with mouth,if you want to be holy and upright,do not lie that you are coming back abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Deeone_bangin!:

Asides from the embassy, wat I mean wld uni's grant admission?

Some college and uni wll grant u admission, but the problem lies on embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=surecan][/quote]
Thanks surecan, you have really made a vital point,am not going and won't even start another war of words here,just be as intellectually prudent as you can be...you can choose to emerge from any estate you feel you comfortable with.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
@justwise: I think for every community and well structured society there exist rules and regulations,if not "terms of agreement" you have started the enforcement now... Das right,please re-quote and refer fellow NLs to this for clarity purpose. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
seir405: @justwise: I think for every community and well structured society there exist rules and regulations,if not "terms of agreement" you have started the enforcement now... Das right,please re-quote and refer fellow NLs to this for clarity purpose. Thanks

I don't quiet get your point, can you rephrase it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=justwise]

I don't quiet get your point, can you rephrase it?

@ justwise: simply put let them see the "terms and conditions" the agreed to before joining nairaland that no one comes here to attack any one on his or her view. many are ignorant of this! but it is bidding on all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
@seir405

I don't think reading the rules will make any different, but i will post the link anyway...

https://www.nairaland.com/6/nairaland-forum-participation-guidelines

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/vindale_research.html
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
efosa12345: This thread don turn to iran and iraq war

If it was Iraq Iran war I for happy....the thing wan turn to India Pakistani war over Kashmir wen up till today e never end...Woow...guys take a chill pill!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Wen I came to this thread four hrs ago....it was on pg 109....suddenly after fours hrs I seek it has really advanced in pages....only for mr to look and see tension....pls let us calm down and project our energies into something else other tension....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dehumph1: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
I THANK GOD I GOT MY TRV TODAY, AFTER TWO WEEKS OF LECTURE. I ALMOST LOST ALL HOPE. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
de-humph:
I THANK GOD I GOT MY TRV TODAY, AFTER TWO WEEKS OF LECTURE. I ALMOST LOST ALL HOPE. grin

congratss dehumph, this is the kinda thing we want to read on thr threads, and not some bickering over what it not!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
de-humph:
Congrats bro wat do u do now two weeks after lectures
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
de-humph:

thank God 4 ur life broda.am happy 4 u.mine wud soon come by his grace.more medicals and trv in d house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
de-humph:
smiley
Congratulations. You've got all the time till January to prepare.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
@lft,guudgod,jesus 4 all,sir p.,whatz up wit u guys?i havent read from any of u.GOD DEY!NA OUR TURN TO SHINE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by get2kunle: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pls I need someone to help me out most institute I got for my diploma in canada request tofel or any other english exam,how am I going to go about it and secondly can't I get any institute that wouldn't request for tofel for my diploma...thanks as you help me in this regard...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2012
de-humph:

Congrat bro....... Wht are τ̲̅ђe docx u submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2012
spencer3705: @lft,guudgod,jesus 4 all,sir p.,whatz up wit u guys?i havent read from any of u.GOD DEY!NA OUR TURN TO SHINE

Amen in Jesus name..
Spence..make I know,when u go dey on facebook.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2012
spencer3705: @lft,guudgod,jesus 4 all,sir p.,whatz up wit u guys?i havent read from any of u.GOD DEY!NA OUR TURN TO SHINE

Thank you man. Wish you the same goodness.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by anyijoe: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2012
My portal changed this morning to

Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.

I knw its a straight up denial!...but I knw my loopholes just to repackage and fire back!...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by anyijoe: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2012
My portal changed this morning to

Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.

I knw its a straight up denial!...but I knw my loopholes just to repackage and fire back!...

Submitted june 18th!...make una no pity me Ooo! Na for the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2012
A little confused, if am to contact the embassy with respect to my application how should i do that? Is it tru VFS or directly and if directly, how? Response pls @ Justwise, earthgreeners, spencer, Sir P etal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
anyijoe: My portal changed this morning to

Submitted june 18th!...make una no pity me Ooo! Na for the best!

Ok, but what re the loopholes?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2012
@Dehumph, congratulatn! When did u do ur med test. Pls let us know how flight arrangement be.
@spencer, thanks
@others that did medical test b4 Spencer, be expecting ur trv on or b4 friday next week by the grace of God.
I DECREE PEACE, PROGRESS AND GOODNEWS INTO THIS FORUM IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2012
I guess they are still handling mid-june applications and haven't gotten to late June yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2012
quote author=johnsonerhis]A little confused, if am to contact the embassy with respect to my application how should i do that? Is it tru VFS or directly and if directly, how? Response pls @ Justwisearthgreeners, spencer, Sir P etal[/quote]

i wud advice u 2 go 2 cdhc in person in respect to ur application.or u email dem and follow directive.vac dey slow at tymes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2012
Jesus4all: @Dehumph, congratulatn! When did u do ur med test. Pls let us know how flight arrangement be.
@spencer, thanks
@others that did medical test b4 Spencer, be expecting ur trv on or b4 friday next week by the grace of God.
I DECREE PEACE, PROGRESS AND GOODNEWS INTO THIS FORUM IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

Amen in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.