Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510519 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Spencer as a matter of fact, how are we sure they are not already in this forum?

guy dats my point!! Dats y i said we sud be mindful of what we post.lets be good ambasador and protect d interest of this nation in good faith...dnt forget wateva we post wud b used against us.people read dis thread all over d world.what colour are we painting our nation?AM NOT IMPRESSED
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2012
surecan: please Justwise and other gurus,if some one his basic salary is like 300k,may be other allowances at the end of the month is like 200k,he started building his account for like 8months with like may be 700k,do i need to show how 200k comes in.lets assumed that i lend someone money from my previous months and he started paying me 200k on monthly basis during that months or may be i do work other work that have no proper record like pay in cash jobs,like a Doctor now who may have private patients,is this method also bad,please throw more light on it

What i tell everybody is this....don't include any money in your account that you can not explain with genuine paper genuine evidence, separate your salary from any other money that can not be officially explained.

You maybe able to explain this in the case of an interview but when your application is judged by paper you submitted then its a lot more tricky.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Ok I agree with Spenser. Lets change the discussion. I am modifying all my questions so if you quoted me and think its not fair exposing such matters in public, pls modify your post containing my question cos I just did that.

In a way discussing this openly will help some people to realize what they are getting themselves into, keeping it secret will not solve any problem, if any of us here want to help clean up our image as Nigerians then lets openly and secretly denounce any form of fraud/forgery. sweeping it under the carpet can only make matters worst.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:

I'm not here to support any sort of...fraud or encourage system cheating, if some Nigerians who apply for visa are honest with their application then embassies will not take yrs to verify applications, some of us think we are clever by forging and faking documents....embassy know better.

what is not good is bad.i dnt expect u to contribute to such,better stil u sud hide any post dat kud affect genuine aplicnts and wat kud paint us red.i dnt knw y we make tinz difficult 4 oursef tru ignorance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2012
spencer3705:

what is not good is bad.i dnt expect u to contribute to such,better stil u sud hide any post dat kud affect genuine aplicnts and wat kud paint us red.i dnt knw y we make tinz difficult 4 oursef tru ignorance.

Genuine applicants got nothing to worry about. Those who set out to cheat the system have a lot to think about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2012
justwise please clean up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:

In a way discussing this openly will help some people to realize what they are getting themselves into, keeping it secret will not solve any problem, if any of us here want to help clean up our image as Nigerians then lets openly and secretly denounce any form of fraud/forgery. sweeping it under the carpet can only make matters worst.

datz in ur own view,i dnt agree wit u.doing dat on a public forum cnt help matter but worsen situation.if u want to do that,u can effect in newspaper,so people wud knw u are being generalistic.this is travelin to canada forum.letz have a rethink b4 we post anytin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Justwise you been smart enough so far. Please reason along with Spencer here. The guy is making a lot of sense. Lets just bury this discussion. Since you are the honorable moderator, please next time hide posts like this. I kind of regret asking because of a fact, somethings are better not said. Nigerians are not the most corrupt people in the world rather we are the most lousy. We talk out our problems like we only have them. Am not supporting crime here but the Chinese and Indians are better criminals but wont argue over such in public. Please hide all my post about this discussion. I ask for the favor and would be grateful

Statement like that is what i have being hearing from people who support all sorts of dodgy dealings with the excuse that Chinese and Indians are worst than us, that is you giving excuses for crime, don't say you don't support crime and at the same time you make such comment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2012
surecan: justwise please clean up

Nothing to clear up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:

Genuine applicants got nothing to worry about. Those who set out to cheat the system have a lot to think about.

mr moderator or wat are u called?
U sud b ready to reason deeply weneva u are corected.no one is infallible.let me give u a parable.if u plant crops,later the crops grow,weeds grow with the crops,in time of harvest,no how no how some of the crops wud go with d weeds.so what is ur point?waiting 4 u to prove me wrong.
Y kud u say genuine ones have noting to wory about?do u wana tel me genuine students dont experience same waiting time as fake ones besides embasy scrutinizes all aplicants documents dsame way be it genuine or fake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2012
AugustApplicant: Justwise you dey drink ogogoro? abeg dont make urself into some kind of emperor here o. Remember Muamar Ghadaffi.

I strongly agree with Justwise, na person wey get skeleton for cupboard dey fear when siren blow @augustapplicant, u cant take dis kinda insult oooo, dnt be a threat on dis forum.....abi u want us to vote u out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2012
@Spencer3705, u don fall my hand..Tell me exactly what is wrong in justwise statement. If u are a genuine applicant with genuine documents, I dnt think u have anything to worry.....I don dey suspect u sef.....

spencer3705: mr moderator or wat are u called?
U sud b ready to reason deeply weneva u are corected.no one is infallible.let me give u a parable.if u plant crops,later the crops grow,weeds grow with the crops,in time of harvest,no how no how some of the crops wud go with d weeds.so what is ur point?waiting 4 u to prove me wrong.
Y kud u say genuine ones have noting to wory about?do u wana tel me genuine students dont experience same waiting time as fake ones besides embasy scrutinizes all aplicants documents dsame way be it genuine or fake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Any news from medical hopefuls? The wait and tracking is hectic o. But God dey sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:

Statement like that is what i have being hearing from people who support all sorts of dodgy dealings with the excuse that Chinese and Indians are worst than us, that is you giving excuses for crime, don't say you don't support crime and at the same time you make such comment.

y wont u suport dem when they av sense?they can neva xpose themselves on a public forum thereby hard for u to get their fault.try and ask God to give u wisdom to tink as they do.am highly disapointed in u.neva knew u'r daft.dnt tink being a moderator makes u superior.we sud try and reason wif one anoda.u are not fit to be a moderator trust me. I dey vex.mtchew
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2012
earthgreeners:

I strongly agree with Justwise, na person wey get skeleton for cupboard dey fear when siren blow @augustapplicant, u cant take dis kinda insult oooo, dnt be a threat on dis forum.....abi u want us to vote u out

No one is righteous on earth.when the house have called for amendments,something suppose to be done.We are in democracy and our voice must be respected.This site exist because we exist,we have simultaneously calls for total clean up,our calls must be give an urgent attention
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2012
I dont support the clean up:..
@augustapplicant, u dnt knw just wise, and how are u sure Im not the VO....VOs dnt have ID on public forums...neither justwise nor earthgreeners is a VO..we are just preaching the gospel
@spencer, keep it low!!!,
@surecan, give me 3genuine reasons u r calling for a clean up.....

surecan: No one is righteous on earth.when the house have called for amendments,something suppose to be done.We are in democracy and our voice must be respected.This site exist because we exist,we have simultaneously calls for total clean up,our calls must be give an urgent attention
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Briony84(f): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2012
Am beginning to feel great concern at the speed and alarming rate at which tension rises in the house these days..we all need to calm down ooooo..and learn to accommodate....the point of dis forum is to get information about Canadian study visa and nothing....

Am seriously of the opinion is not time for any sort of show of poweress at all....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2012
earthgreeners: I dont support the clean up:..
@augustapplicant, u dnt knw just wise, and how are u sure Im not the VO....VOs dnt have ID on public forums...neither justwise nor earthgreeners is a VO..we are just preaching the gospel
@spencer, keep it low!!!,
@surecan, give me 3genuine reasons u r calling for a clean up.....

Before i can answer you that question,never tell cdhc that you will live after your studies in canada,let me know if they will grant you visa.Non of you have go and come back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
earthgreeners: @Spencer3705, u don fall my hand..Tell me exactly what is wrong in justwise statement. If u are a genuine applicant with genuine documents, I dnt think u have anything to worry.....I don dey suspect u sef.....

on this matter, you're not wise enough supporting Justwise...

I support Spencer and Augustapplicant on this one.
When it comes to account building, i'm of the opinion that 99.99percent of applicants will be guilty of "forgery" justwise claimed. (mind you, that isn't forgery, infact it can never be reffered to as forgery)
so, what you guys are sayin is if i own an account and someone decided to reward me for smthin in cash, i should start making things complicated for myself my informing the embassy.?
What is wrong sef? Seems to me like we want to give embassy the power to comtrol personal bank account. What the embassy is concerned with is the flow of cash according to your details and DOCTORED documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ITSURS: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
@all, If u / your application is clean, you have nothing to fear about the posts. As far as i'm concerned, there is no need to clean up the posts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ITSURS: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
I think majority misunderstood Justwise and the reason been the way the questions were coined. The questions were kind of cunny and the answers were always twisted in one way or the other to make one look like a saint and another a villain.

We need to bury our hatchet and forge on.

We need good news in the house and let's change the topic abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.