Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510886 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by owenklay: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello all, is anyone applying to University of Toronto/ York University for September 2013/Fall Entry? I have a CGPA of 4.26 on a scale of 5.0.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
More news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
earthgreeners:

Contrary to all opinions,

You need to send the link to the letter of appraisal, or attach and send, via email to ur referee, they fill it and send as an attachment via email to gradapply@mun.ca

Alternatively, They can fill the letter of appriasal on their computer, Print, sign and send (in a sealed envelop, signed accross the back flap) via post to;

School of Graduate Studies,
IIC-2012 Bruneau Centre for Research and Innovation,
Memorial University Of Newfoundland
230 Elizabeth Avenue,
St John's, Newfoundland,
Canada A1C 5S7

All the best

Thanks o, ur is even easier will use the 2nd option thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
This week seems slow. U guys shld track.
News must flow
smiley grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
tired of tracking my application online through vfs global.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
.... I don track tire, make God help us all oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
I submitted 30th July and the tracking is getting so annoying. I hope they answer me before end of this month o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pls house help me out. I want to submit additional documents and they are original documents so I want to handle the submission with care. Should I send it through courier and write all my details on it or I should take it to their office myself. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
adexcube: Pls house help me out. I want to submit additional documents and they are original documents so I want to handle the submission with care. Should I send it through courier and write all my details on it or I should take it to their office myself. Thanks in advance.
Do you know your UCI/File number??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
adexcube: Pls house help me out. I want to submit additional documents and they are original documents so I want to handle the submission with care. Should I send it through courier and write all my details on it or I should take it to their office myself. Thanks in advance.

Do u know ur file no? If u don't, write them to send it to u.
Package ur additional docs, make sure u write ur name, passport no, file no and any of ur data u can remember, if possible- d date ur applic arrived cdhc(nt vac)
If u can go there, please do- I know they accept new applic on wed bt don't know if they accept additional doc everyday.
If u can't address the envelop and send to cdhc wit ur data.
Also check cdhc site on submission of additional docs, they make have more info.

I heard a lot of things/forms have changes at cdhc.
Dt one of d forms now hv d questn- have u been refused visa 4rm any country?
Also heard dt soon they will start taking biometrics on applicatn.
God will help us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
mercylicious:

Do u know ur file no? If u don't, write them to send it to u.
Package ur additional docs, make sure u write ur name, passport no, file no and any of ur data u can remember, if possible- d date ur applic arrived cdhc(nt vac)
If u can go there, please do- I know they accept new applic on wed bt don't know if they accept additional doc everyday.
If u can't address the envelop and send to cdhc wit ur data.
Also check cdhc site on submission of additional docs, they make have more info.

I heard a lot of things/forms have changes at cdhc.
Dt one of d forms now hv d questn- have u been refused visa 4rm any country?
Also heard dt soon they will start taking biometrics on applicatn.
God will help us.

According to CDHC, you can actually upload additional documents through this link....
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rotexzy: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
lillaowow:

According to CDHC, you can actually upload additional documents through this link....

Just imagine getting instant solution to a concerned problem....3Gbosas for the house!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
I don tire...rily tired..don't tink one can still get updates this month after tomorrow cos of the hols approaching...I don tire oooo I must confess
@jlo I tink u take the lead cos u submitted 30th july ..sure sometin is popping up for u soon, closely watching and waiting...God help us wit more Patience & Faith
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
lillaowow:

Just checked the link, its for applications that has exceeded the normal processing time and I can't upload an original document? Its my uncle's company registration documents.

@mercylicious pls how will I go about writing them to get the file number. I have checked their website and the info there is that the document should be addressed to them with the file number and others you mentioned.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
J20: I submitted 30th July and the tracking is getting so annoying. I hope they answer me before end of this month o.
Just give them 1 more week. They 'll respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
please i need to know whether they told u to submit additional documents or u just wanna send dem on ur own...wanted to submit additional but i wanna be sure first, so that person no go dey do " I TOO KNOW", u knw CDHC and dia many issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
owenklay: Hello all, is anyone applying to University of Toronto/ York University for September 2013/Fall Entry? I have a CGPA of 4.26 on a scale of 5.0.
dude u have got a high CGPA, but U of T is a prestigious university, so u can imagine the number of applications that they are gonna be bombarded with each semester..they are also gonna filter these applications thoroughly and select the best applicants. so having a high c.g.p.a is not a guarantee for top schools in canada cause there are so many americans, asians, europeans and fellow africans applying to this top schools who have the same requirement like u *high CGPA*. so u need to stand out of the crowd. have you written GRE?, try writing GRE if you haven't. send your result to the schools ur applying to even if its not required, it will boost ur chances of getting admission/funding. please try and do extensive research on the schools your applying to, before you throw money around on application fees. the last time i checked u of t is no 1 in canada while york is no 9 so this two schools are among the top 10 universities in canada...btwn what course are u going to study in u of t/york??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
freshdude:
dude u have got a high CGPA, but U of T is a prestigious university, so
u can imagine the number of applications that they are gonna be
bombarded with each semester..they are also gonna filter these
applications thoroughly and select the best applicants. so having a high
c.g.p.a is not a guarantee for top schools in canada cause there are so
many americans, asians, europeans and fellow africans applying to this
top schools who have the same requirement like u *high CGPA*. so u need
to stand out of the crowd. have you written GRE?, try writing GRE if you
haven't. send your result to the schools ur applying to even if its not
required, it will boost ur chances of getting admission/funding. please
try and do extensive research on the schools your applying to, before
you throw money around on application fees. the last time i checked u of
t is no 1 in canada while york is no 9 so this two schools are among
the top 10 universities in canada...btwn what course are u going to
study in u of t/york??

I couldnt av said it better....
University of Toronto, they are d best and got one of the highest Tuition fee... Admission is highly competitive......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2012
adexcube:

Just checked the link, its for applications that has exceeded the normal processing time and I can't upload an original document? Its my uncle's company registration documents.

@mercylicious pls how will I go about writing them to get the file number. I have checked their website and the info there is that the document should be addressed to them with the file number and others you mentioned.

Dude, yu just checked that page you shld have checked the next page by clicking continue.
I checked it myself and I saw the upload tab.
It was written there by CDHC that you can upload additional documents using that link. BUT you'd have to know your UCI/FILE no.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] undecidedanybody with trv news should speak up now o!!!!!
this is gettin real tiring joor....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2012
Hi people,I submittted my application on the 4th of september and weneverr I try tracking it always come up with no record found, pls can anyone in the house give advice on what to do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2012
Hi people,I submittted my application on the 4th of september and weneverr I try tracking it always come up with no record found, pls can anyone in the house give advice on what to do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2012
OMOBOLA k: Hi people,I submittted my application on the 4th of september and weneverr I try tracking it always come up with no record found, pls can anyone in the house give advice on what to do

Where did u submit your application?.. Only if u submitted @ VAC u can track on their online portal .. But if u submitted to CDHC directly u can't track ur application on VAC portal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2012
lillaowow:

Dude, yu just checked that page you shld have checked the next page by clicking continue.
I checked it myself and I saw the upload tab.
It was written there by CDHC that you can upload additional documents using that link. BUT you'd have to know your UCI/FILE no.

Bros I have checked the link bt its not useful for me. Thanks a bunch. But how am I going to get my file number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
kayce43:
please i need to know whether they told u to submit additional documents or u just wanna send dem on ur own...wanted to submit additional but i wanna be sure first, so that person no go dey do " I TOO KNOW", u knw CDHC and dia many issues.

They are yet to contact me moreover my application was a month old yesterday bt the documents are necessary. My transcript, my uncles company evidence of ownership. He didn't want to release it at first but he later released it so I need to send them. Am thinking of sending it next monday through courier or going there myself to submit it next wednesday but the issue now is the UCI/file number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
adexcube:

They are yet to contact me moreover my application was a month old yesterday bt the documents are necessary. My transcript, my uncles company evidence of ownership. He didn't want to release it at first but he later released it so I need to send them. Am thinking of sending it next monday through courier or going there myself to submit it next wednesday but the issue now is the UCI/file number.
Please submit the documents, looks like they are very vital to your application, do the best u can to gather all d info u need to submit, cus the sooner u submit the better for u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
OMOBOLA k: Hi people,I submittted my application on the 4th of september and weneverr I try tracking it always come up with no record found, pls can anyone in the house give advice on what to do

omobola hope u didnt apply and submit tru agent cos they are not trust worthy.they might not do anyfin and give u fake tracking number as format.please find d root of dis and get back to d house cos as i view it there is problem somewhere...did u use Agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Thanks to everyone, I emailed the CDHC and they replied me with my file number. I will send it by Monday. Thanks to everyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
I can't recall their email address, bt I remember I got it from their site.
I mailed all their contact e-mails requesting for my file no and they replied a day later. Bt sumhow b4 I culd go to Lag to submit, I got their verdict. Sad memories for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
@adexcube you dont need to boarder your self too much.just write to them through their mail and request for your file number and inform them that you want to forward additional document, in less than 1hour they will reply you back .am in support for you to go to their office and submit to avoid doubt or lost on the way.like mine i submitted my uncles photo copy of his corporate affairs commission and i requested for mine file number.best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
D email is stated in d site naaa
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Remember to include ur name and passport no in d request

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.