Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,036 members, 7,859,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513049 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Very tedious waiting... Guys say something to make the pages go by now. Not so much to read on this thread lately.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
TRV_IJN: Very tedious waiting... Guys say something to make the pages go by now. Not so much to read on this thread lately.
Guess that could be due to the lengthy processing period.. Plus i also need to be educated on my chances for a Visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abmoney: i am glad this thread is making sense, and i'd like know to the procedures for a study visa.. i just made an application for the 2013 fall for a masters program and i have also requested my institution to send my transcript to memorial University. Pls guys i need enough information and guidance, HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!.

why kinda information and guidance do u need?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
mercylicious: [color=#990000[b][/b]][/color][color=#006600][/color]

If all u posted is correct, what would u hv done if u were in the embassies shoes? They even gave u benefit of doubt by calling u for medicals wit just an account statement of 500k and expected u to fulfil other requirements. From the statement u submitted, there was no where they culd find evidence of living expense and any sponsor dt cannot release his statement of accounts (atleast ) is not credible.

I know its painful nt having a sponsor bt d truth is dt if u cannot get one, I advise u, get a job and start saving 4 ur canadian dream.

@Omobola, when u submitted ur applicatn at Vac ikeja, there was a small white paper u were given.
Check there for ur tracking number. Its starts wit NGA........

Seems you're having network issues...lolzzz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lord have mercy. @Merciliii...you'll pay for mb and page. Stop refreshing/resending. Dem networks are sick @ times grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
There is always a time frame to that effect. If you want private mail, get back to them asap...if you fail to get intouch with them, they send the package via normal postage.
jman77: @all,please i'm still expecting my acceptance letter they said they'll send o,but i'm just confused cos i was asked to mail them to choose either courier or snailmail and write them if i receive it.abeg my people wetin i go do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
So sorry, network issues.
@justwise, please help me delete d multiple posts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Today makes my application 7wiks old!!! 7wiks of patience n readin (dis thread), wit al d arguments n solution providers, not to mention d *scammer*... Tis bin fun buh wat'l make it more fun is wen I'm called for medicals n given my trv!!! Guys, most def, dis TRV is SURE for us smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
Jesus4all u are nt sr8 forward wif d aoz,am highly disapointed in u wif wat i just read.anyway no pain no gain.u are destined to be in canada bt u av to do ur asignment very well expecialy spnsor aspect.pls all let dis forum has element of credibility.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
who is going to Brandon university here? let connect abeg. Am yet to start anything with them,,, and time is sure running out.
Biko nu o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jophizzy: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
The tension is becoming really much.its been almost 3months and no call up for medical..God would so us through jare smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
jophizzy: The tension is becoming really much.its been almost 3months and no call up for medical..God would so us through jare smiley
pls,where in Canada are U leaving for?
and, will like to contact u too. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6: who is going to Brandon university here? let connect abeg. Am yet to start anything with them,,, and time is sure running out.
Biko nu o!
Any particular reason?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6: who is going to Brandon university here? let connect abeg. Am yet to start anything with them,,, and time is sure running out.
Biko nu o!

What is your reason for choosing Brandon university?
The school is on d bottom of the ladder. if u don't have any serious reason, plz change ur choice as it won't be good paying so much in canada for a low class school. It matters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:
Any particular reason?
Yes o!
The whole procedure is annoying and blur to my brain.
I just don't know where to start from. I neeed advice bro,,, pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
mercylicious:

What is your reason for choosing Brandon university?
The school is on d bottom of the ladder. if u don't have any serious reason, plz change ur choice as it won't be good paying so much in canada for a low class school. It matters.

It seems to be the least expensive.
What other uni can u suggest? Tried university of regina. just need application procedures please. time is running out,,, ejor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
also, i want to connect with nigerians there( regina or manitoba or newfoundland) before my comming. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6: also, i want to connect with nigerians there( regina or manitoba or newfoundland) before my comming. Thanks.

Seems this dude has already gotten a TRV oooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube:

Why say so? He already explained himself above, so why the doubt?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6: also, i want to connect with nigerians there( regina or manitoba or newfoundland) before my comming. Thanks.

Seems this dude has already gotten a TRV ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Why say so? He already explained himself above, so why the doubt?

Am not doubting him bt he saying he wants to contact Nigerians over there BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL when he is yet to scale through the first step of getting an acceptance letter. Just trying to create a joke that's all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube:

anticipation tinz!!! By d special grace,u are getin ur trv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube:

Am not doubting him bt he saying he wants to contact Nigerians over there BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL when he is yet to scale through the first step of getting an acceptance letter. Just trying to create a joke that's all.

Ok, He is just believing that he will get it . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
spencer3705:

anticipation tinz!!! By d special grace,u are getin ur trv

Amen. We will all meet in Canada. God in control.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube:

Amen. We will all meet in Canada. God in control.

Just remember that same God once you are in Canada oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube:

that could be as a result of over-faith in my blood stream.
I haven't tried this thing before,,, so am not scared of what might come later, I just believe God is on control... shikena!

Nevertheless,,, what skool is affordable apart from brandon? I want to start applying asap. To those that have already done their's,,, application advices will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube and fphemmy, me'll need ur contact details,,, as my dad/b-bro will want to talk u up. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6:
that could be as a result of over-faith in my blood stream.
I haven't tried this thing before,,, so am not scared of what might come later, I just believe God is on control... shikena!

Nevertheless,,, what skool is affordable apart from brandon? I want to start applying asap. To those that have already done their's,,, application advices will be appreciated. Thanks

Guy, why u dey rush urself..Take it slow jare....CDHC matter pass all dis ur initial gra gra...

I suggest u take ur time, look for a good school that offer ur desired course....

By the way, are u going for undergrad or postgrad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
earthgreeners:

Guy, why u dey rush urself..Take it slow jare....CDHC matter pass all dis ur initial gra gra...

I suggest u take ur time, look for a good school that offer ur desired course....

By the way, are u going for undergrad or postgrad?

undergrad bro. I'm rushing so I won't be held by the traffic of late registration. And,,, the thing wey make my dad bring up this issue, hmm! he ft change his mind later. That y I want to take it to a point of no return. Hope U understand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6:
undergrad bro. I'm rushing so I won't be held by the traffic of late registration. And,,, the thing wey make my dad bring up this issue, hmm! he ft change his mind later. That y I want to take it to a point of no return. Hope U understand

That is fair, but like you have been advised, contact the school and apply first . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.