Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,097 members, 7,859,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513050 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
@house I have decided to apply for mun and uni of regina and also to take GRE to boost my chances, I hope am doing the right thing ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
I suuubmitted myself to the visa office at oregun (ikeja) ,I send the visa and immigrattion sectiion an email and they replied with my file noo plls guys what do you tink I should
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
I suuubmitted myself to the visa office at oregun (ikeja) ,I send the visa and immigrattion sectiion an email and they replied with my file noo plls guys what do you tink I should do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ omobola try 2 mail d vac nd tell dem d date u submit ur applicatn nd ur passport numba nd ur date of birth. They will send u ur reference numba 2 track ur applicatn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ omobola dis is vac email address info.canadang@vfshelpline.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have myy reference no, each time I track it ,it always come up with no record found on the webpage so I email the visa and emmigration section they replied with my file no I also emailed the vac office they replied with my reference no and web address , and the prob am having is still persistence pls I need advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ omobola are u stayin in lag? If u based in lag try 2 visit vac nd complain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OMOBOLAk: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ALL THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN, AND I KNOW THAT IS WRONG BUT I CAN'T HELP THE SITUATION SINCE I DID NOT HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON TO SPONSOR ME OR SPONSOR MYSELF, SO I JUST HAVE TO LET IT BE.
WHEN I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION, I ONLY ADD MY POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,MY STATEMENT OF ACCT 500K, MY SPONSOR UTILITIES BILL AND A LETTER OF FULL SPONSORSHIP FROM MY SPONSOR. LATER WEN I DISCOVER THIS FORUM I SAW THAT I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED AN EMPTY APPLICATION. BUT TO MY SURPRISE I GOT MEDICAL CALL WITH THOSE CONDITION ADDED
AFTER MEDICAL:
I SUBMITTED EVERY REQUIRED DOCUMENT.

MY TUITION AND OTHER FEES PER YEAR IS 6763CAD DOLLAR. BUT MY SPONSOR DEMANDED THAT I TRANSFER THAT 500K TO HIM,HE ADD TO IT AND WE CALCULATED TUITION FEES ONLY OUT OF 6763K CAD DOLLAR WHICH IS ABOUT 4K PLUS. THEN WE PAY 5K DOLLAR FOR TUITION. THOUGH I WAS NOT HAPPY, DUE TO MY EXPERIENCE OF HOW CDHC TREAT THE APPLICANT HERE IN THIS FORUM BUT I CANNOT DO ANYTHING BUT TO PRAY AND WAIT FOR EMBASSY TO DECIDE.
MY SPONSOR ONLY GAVE ME HIS PAY CHECK TWO OF THEM IN A MONTH. NO STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM HIM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
@all, cdhc refuse me on these ground that i don't have financial resources to pay my tuition and my up keep without working in canada
others: sponsor not credible
the question that i want all niralander to answer in detail for me is:
how can i re-package my application by using my former sponsor?
pls give details of every documents that u think i need to submit. including the money

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Jesus4all: @ALL THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN, AND I KNOW THAT IS WRONG BUT I CAN'T HELP THE SITUATION SINCE I DID NOT HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON TO SPONSOR ME OR SPONSOR MYSELF, SO I JUST HAVE TO LET IT BE.
WHEN I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION, I ONLY ADD MY POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,MY STATEMENT OF ACCT 500K, MY SPONSOR UTILITIES BILL AND A LETTER OF FULL SPONSORSHIP FROM MY SPONSOR. LATER WEN I DISCOVER THIS FORUM I SAW THAT I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED AN EMPTY APPLICATION. BUT TO MY SURPRISE I GOT MEDICAL CALL WITH THOSE CONDITION ADDED
AFTER MEDICAL:

MY TUITION AND OTHER FEES PER YEAR IS 6763CAD DOLLAR. BUT MY SPONSOR DEMANDED THAT I TRANSFER THAT 500K TO HIM,HE ADD TO IT AND WE CALCULATED TUITION FEES ONLY OUT OF 6763K CAD DOLLAR WHICH IS ABOUT 4K PLUS. THEN WE PAY 5K DOLLAR FOR TUITION. THOUGH I WAS NOT HAPPY, DUE TO MY EXPERIENCE OF HOW CDHC TREAT THE APPLICANT HERE IN THIS FORUM BUT I CANNOT DO ANYTHING BUT TO PRAY AND WAIT FOR EMBASSY TO DECIDE.
MY SPONSOR ONLY GAVE ME HIS PAY CHECK TWO OF THEM IN A MONTH. NO STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM HIM

Jesus4all: @all, cdhc refuse me on these ground that i don't have financial resources to pay my tuition and my up keep without working in canada
others: sponsor not credible
the question that i want all niralander to answer in detail for me is:
how can i re-package my application by using my former sponsor?
pls give details of every documents that u think i need to submit. including the money

What school and what course are you going for?

I think you can only use this same sponsor if and only if he's willing to give you full co-operation and all the necessary documents. There are key documents required by the CDHC to prove the relationship btw you and your sponsor and his/her/their financial capability.If you can get a closer relative the better but if you must use this same sponsor, then he has to be willing to release his statement of a/c,pay slips,a sponsor's affidavit and you should be able to prove/show how you are related as a way of confirming his commitment to your education. well this is my humble submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pls is a sponsor affidavit necessary or its just an added document to increase your chances of getting a TRV.

Invincible1:

What school and what course are you going for?

I think you can only use this same sponsor if and only if he's willing to give you full co-operation and all the necessary documents. There are key documents required by the CDHC to prove the relationship btw you and your sponsor and his/her/their financial capability.If you can get a closer relative the better but if you must use this same sponsor, then he has to be willing to release his statement of a/c,pay slips,a sponsor's affidavit and you should be able to prove/show how you are related as a way of confirming his commitment to your education. well this is my humble submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
adexcube: Pls is a sponsor affidavit necessary or its just an added document to increase your chances of getting a TRV.

I'll describe it as a NECESSARY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT NEEDED TO BOOST YOUR APPLICATION THAT WILL COST YOU ALMOST NEXT TO NOTHING TO ACQUIRE. It gives CDHC more 'comfort' and assurance that your sponsor[s] are committed to funding your education.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have 2sponsors, my community(tuition) and my uncle(living expenses). The account of my community has 4signatories bt only 2 has to sign before money can be withdrawn from the acct. With this, how will I go about getting the sponsor affidavit and how much will it cost me. Thanks in advance.

Invincible1:

I'll describe it as a NECESSARY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT NEEDED TO BOOST YOUR APPLICATION THAT WILL COST YOU ALMOST NEXT TO NOTHING TO ACQUIRE. It gives CDHC more 'comfort' and assurance that your sponsor[s] are committed to funding your education.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2012
i am glad this thread is making sense, and i'd like know to the procedures for a study visa.. i just made an application for the 2013 fall for a masters program and i have also requested my institution to send my transcript to memorial University. Pls guys i need enough information and guidance, HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!.
bukahands:

Thank you o I am so happy with ur reply so just mailing them the recommendation letters will serve just fine. THANk U
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2012
i am glad this thread is making sense, and i'd like know to the procedures for a study visa.. i just made an application for the 2013 fall for a masters program and i have also requested my institution to send my transcript to memorial University. Pls guys i need enough information and guidance, HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2012
Jesus4all: @ALL THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN, AND I KNOW THAT IS WRONG BUT I CAN'T HELP THE SITUATION SINCE I DID NOT HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON TO SPONSOR ME OR SPONSOR MYSELF, SO I JUST HAVE TO LET IT BE.
AFTER MEDICAL:

I think at this point, the truth is actually revealling itself. So u mean with all these loop holes u were still called for medical? Jesus is realy for all. I posit now that u have actually known ur deficiency u need to be guided and choose a better sponsor that is ready to co-operate with you rather than relying on your uncle tht lectures abroad who got nothing to show.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube: Thanks to everyone, I emailed the CDHC and they replied me with my file number. I will send it by Monday. Thanks to everyone.

before you go to submit, ask them specifically that you want to add additional documents, let them tell you to submit them. I know no 2 cases are same, but I was in a similar situation in my original application, and submitted at the embassy myself anyway without them telling me to submit (after reading on the CDHC website that I can submit additional documents and the procedure, this link --> http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?view=d ). But my application was returned without the additional documents I submitted, and when I emailed them requesting for those documents, they replied that they dont have them, that no one requested for additional documents from me..I had to send many mails and even quoted that website before they eventually was able to look for and return those documents. They apparently where not attended to. It took another four weeks or so from when my application was return before I got those documents back, and was able to file a fresh application.

I know it might not be like that for someone else, as I said no 2 cases are same, other factors too, but then..it wouldn't hurt sharing those kinda experience. I have prefered to observe the thread proceedings, but figured my input on this particular topic might be of some (small?) value, cos I have been burnt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2012
kenniy:

before you go to submit, ask them specifically that you want to add additional documents, let them tell you to submit them. I know no 2 cases are same, but I was in a similar situation in my original application, and submitted at the embassy myself anyway without them telling me to submit (after reading on the CDHC website that I can submit additional documents and the procedure, this link --> http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?view=d ). But my application was returned without the additional documents I submitted, and when I emailed them requesting for those documents, they replied that they dont have them, that no one requested for additional documents from me..I had to send many mails and even quoted that website before they eventually was able to look for and return those documents. They apparently where not attended to. It took another four weeks or so from when my application was return before I got those documents back, and was able to file a fresh application.

I know it might not be like that for someone else, as I said no 2 cases are same, other factors too, but then..it wouldn't hurt sharing those kinda experience. I have prefered to observe the thread proceedings, but figured my input on this particular topic might be of some (small?) value, cos I have been burnt.

Thanks a lot. I mailed them that I want to submit additional documents before they gave me my file number. I just have to submit it and I have planned it for next wednesday. God will go with the documents. Once again thanks a bunch.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2012
kenniy:

Did u quote ur file number, name and passport number on the additional docs u submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
earthgreeners: I'm still waiting to be part of the Fall 2013 train...This thread hs taught me alot and I feel eager and tenacious to put it to good use.......

I have started making the first move on admission, and thank Almighty Allah Im making progress....

Any Fall 2013 hopeful in d house, lets roll together right from the admission stage......

I always love to share ideas....

Yes o! but I haven't started nothing. am just so confused bout the whole thing. let connect, me'll like to ask u some questions... Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
@all,please i'm still expecting my acceptance letter they said they'll send o,but i'm just confused cos i was asked to mail them to choose either courier or snailmail and write them if i receive it.abeg my people wetin i go do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.