Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,874 members, 7,841,284 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511551 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ all now we are hyper sensitive and very vigilant on this forum that I must confess,let them come in thousands by their question and response coupled with spirit of discernment they shall be nailed. God bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
Jeeeez
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
'a child that says his father won't sleep' lipsrsealed
Aluta continua!...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES THIS IS NOT TRUE.....SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BOX, GOOSH!!! I HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT, ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IT'S BEEN THERE!!! JEEEZ.. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY I KEPT GETTING FLIRT MAILS FROM THAT SITE AND I NEVER CLICKED ON THE LINK... SHIIIIIIT
justwise:

They said you might maybe a scammer in this website http://ro.ro-mantik.de/user/abiolaforever

http://ro.ro-mantik.de/user/abiolaforever/photos/profile/59372

They even warned people not to send money to you. Your picture appeared there as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmm interesting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abmoney: I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES THIS IS NOT TRUE.....SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BOX, GOOSH!!! I HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT, ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IT'S BEEN THERE!!! JEEEZ.. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY I KEPT GETTING FLIRT MAILS FROM THAT SITE AND I NEVER CLICKED ON THE LINK... SHIIIIIIT

Is dt ur picture or not? They they hack ur pic too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
Season 2. In other words...lipsrsealed
Abmoney: I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES THIS IS NOT TRUE.....SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY BOX, GOOSH!!! I HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT, ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IT'S BEEN THERE!!! JEEEZ.. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY I KEPT GETTING FLIRT MAILS FROM THAT SITE AND I NEVER CLICKED ON THE LINK... SHIIIIIIT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Odunnu: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Dude is a clown. Hold up! I hacked into your account. I couldnt open a new gmail account so I had to 'thief' yours.
Cheap thief.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
WHOEVER DID THIS GOT THE PICS FROM MY MAILBOX AND THE PICS WHERE TAKEN YEARS AGO... JUSTWISE HAS KILLED ME... I HAVE HAD TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD SEVERALLY BECAUSE THOSE DISTURBING EMAILS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT... PLS REMOVE THIS POST
mercylicious:

Is dt ur picture or not? They they hack ur pic too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin yea..they 'hacked' into your account my backside!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Abmoney

Word of advice....stop messing about online, your activities could be brought to light pretty easily, there is no secret.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Justwise,
Please don't ban him yet.Bt he shld be on d watch list.
I believe he tried his hands on romantic yahoo yahoo and got nailed.
There is no how they can have ur pics(different ones), ur name- Abiola Lawal, civil engin grad of Uni of Ibadan, ur height and weight.
Guy, be smarter naa.
U registered in the site and tried to do small yahoo yahoo and was reported.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Arabmoney abi na abmoney...you asked for it didn't you? Wetin you dey find for this thread sebi na yankee you dey run things. You woke a dead issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mercy can you help me pls....i don't know about it and i never did yahoo and besides what kind of a dumb yahoo would use his photos for a scam... with this i am ruined totally... THE ONLY MESSAGE IN MY HEAD NOW IS THAT I AM FINISHED BESIDES I NEVER DID CIVIL ENGINEERING FOR GOD SAKE... THIS IS BULL SHIIIIIIIIIT angry
mercylicious: @Justwise,
Please don't ban him yet.Bt he shld be on d watch list.
I believe he tried his hands on romantic yahoo yahoo and got nailed.
There is no how they can have ur pics(different ones), ur name- Abiola Lawal, civil engin grad of Uni of Ibadan, ur height and weight.
Guy, be smarter naa.
U registered in the site and tried to do small yahoo yahoo and was reported.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
how the fuc!k do someone hack ur picture and put it up on a dating site with your e-mail address.....dude we are not kids here, and what kinda baby scam are u doing with ur real pics if i may ask undecided undecided ...SMH.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ abmoney, am so sorry "what you despise can never confer benefit on you" we on this forum or rather I have not been through this, so I can't be of help to your plight.
@ justwise when will the black-sheep forum of nairaland be out.
@ all what applies to one should apply to all, I strongly recommend a ban for this dude...how do we stop this kind of funny and ill-mannered display of personality if we can't apply the simply law in every situation,before you know it we just gonna spend our precious time analysis a funny issue,presently he has claimed two pages. am not a saint but I believe the future of this great nation called Nigeria lies in our hands. God bless us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Odunnu: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abmoney: I KNOW THAT NONE OF US HERE IS A KID, NEITHER DO I HAVE ANY WORD TO CONVINCE ANYONE BECAUSE NONE OF YOU GUYS KNOWS ME PERSONALLY... AND I'M GLAD THAT AT LEAST THIS HAS BEEN REVEALED TO ME, AND THE ONLY THING I FEEL I CAN DO AT THIS MOMENT IS TO PRAY ABOUT IT BECAUSE WHAT JUST HAPPENED COULD AS WELL HAPPEN TO ANYONE HERE AND THE OBVIOUS IS THAT, IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE SUCH PERSON. HOWEVER, I HOPE TO GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS AND TRACE MY STEPS BACK BUT I BEG YOU ALL TO SHOW MERCY BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING BURNT ALIVE FOR A CRIME I NEVER COMMITTED. PLEASE
lol @Pray about it. Really ROFLMAO @ that. Hey Dude! Are you related to Mazi Goodluck?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Abmoney

I have received 7 to 8 emails from you since you were exposed here, no more emails from you else i will block every email coming from you.

Say whatever you have to say openly here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.