Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512173 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
johnsonerhis: @earthgreeners, lft, spencer et al- is direct flight available 2 newfoundland? If it is, do u knw how much?

Av u got ur Trv?u canever ever get unles u conect flight.u can only get direct flight to Toronto calgary and edmonton.whch is always cheaper.best wishes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
molue27: Good day house, pls, help me with the requirement for a sponsors affidavit i.e wat I should provide at the court. Thanks

just go with church mind and smiles with 300 naira.hahahaha.na we na we tinz u grab!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
@spencer not yet but am pretty hopeful. So how much is direct flight to Toronto? Do u ve idear ao much it is from toronto 2 newfoundland? Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
spencer3705:

Av u got ur Trv?u canever ever get unles u conect flight.u can only get direct flight to Toronto calgary and edmonton.whch is always cheaper.best wishes

@Spencer man, have you called iom like someone suggested? I also think one can book online for flights by airline and this will save us like 35-50k agency charge. What do you think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
House, any gud news?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
spencer3705:

u and august aplicant,u don forget u sef na august aplicant.if u yab august aplicnt,u dey Yab all of una wey submit 4 august.haha.Its always good for your previous courses and d intended course to be coherent to convince d v.o u knw wat u are doing.ao can u learn tailoring,and later come to me u want to join nigeria bar asociatn hahaha,u sef go look d person whether he dey aiit or nt.thesame thing is aplicable here.being a layman and comonsensicaly u sud b able to discern from wat is gud or bad. Lilaowow is one of d guru in d house and his point is well established.eni ba leti ko gbo ohun ti emi n so fun ijo!!!LOL

Commonsensically
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Na dis kain grammar you go dey yarn for canada

Abeg, I no guru for anywia ooooo bros I beg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
lft:

@Spencer man, have you called iom like someone suggested? I also think one can book online for flights by airline and this will save us like 35-50k agency charge. What do you think?

broda i dont buy this idea cos there are lots of fake sites used by hackers and some scammers.we cant becos we want to avert agent charges and waste "ojulowo owo"haha i mean d main ticket fee.dat kud b painful and kud turn person insane at this juncture not junction.lol.i fink is beta we go tru d right source even if itz expensv. In regards to Iom,i caled them bt they said i wud av to come wit my international passport to fill a form b4 i can book wit them.i havnt done dat anyway cos am nt in lagos nw.pls av u contact them?plis feed me and letz work hand in hand.IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
lillaowow:

Commonsensically
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Na dis kain grammar you go dey yarn for canada

Abeg, I no guru for anywia ooooo bros I beg.

hahahahahahaha! Ore wa...i think sey u b guru na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
spencer3705:

broda i dont buy this idea cos there are lots of fake sites used by hackers and some scammers.we cant becos we want to avert agent charges and waste "ojulowo owo"haha i mean d main ticket fee.dat kud b painful and kud turn person insane at this juncture not junction.lol.i fink is beta we go tru d right source even if itz expensv. In regards to Iom,i caled them bt they said i wud av to come wit my international passport to fill a form b4 i can book wit them.i havnt done dat anyway cos am nt in lagos nw.pls av u contact them?plis feed me and letz work hand in hand.I DEY FEAR IOM ANYWAY!!!U GRAB?IN GOD WE TRUST

@Spencer, yeah right but you can book directly from the airlines online yourself. You'll just be directed to pay into their bank account and you'll be given a code to access your e-ticket.
Anyway, I am speaking to my sister out there to book for me if it is cheaper.
Good luck to all aspiring students and all awaiting 'TRVers'.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
spencer3705:

broda i dont buy this idea cos there are lots of fake sites used by hackers and some scammers.we cant becos we want to avert agent charges and waste "ojulowo owo"haha i mean d main ticket fee.dat kud b painful and kud turn person insane at this juncture not junction.lol.i fink is beta we go tru d right source even if itz expensv. In regards to Iom,i caled them bt they said i wud av to come wit my international passport to fill a form b4 i can book wit them.i havnt done dat anyway cos am nt in lagos nw.pls av u contact them?plis feed me and letz work hand in hand.IN GOD WE TRUST

You are very right. Pls beware of pple thta give you phone numbers to call someone for cheap ticket ...Go online and browse for the airline you want. some peeps out there will tell you about cheap net ticket. Abeg don't answer them ooo. I have heard about pple that said it usually flops. Pls be careful oooooo. Check virgin Atlantic , British airways, lufthansa and so on....they are all on the internet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
lft:

@Spencer, yeah right but you can book directly from the airlines online yourself. You'll just be directed to pay into their bank account and you'll be given a code to access your e-ticket.
Anyway, I am speaking to my sister out there to book for me if it is cheaper.
Good luck to all aspiring students and all awaiting 'TRVers'.
just upd8 me ao it goes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wunmi10:

You are very right. Pls beware of pple thta give you phone numbers to call someone for cheap ticket ...Go online and browse for the airline you want. some peeps out there will tell you about cheap net ticket. Abeg don't answer them ooo. I have heard about pple that said it usually flops. Pls be careful oooooo. Check virgin Atlantic , British airways, lufthansa and so on....they are all on the internet.

thanks dear!!! U sound feminine.well said.i have made up my mind to pay 4 klm service.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by niyimeg: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Please how can I get tax clearance my sponsor does nt hve one nd please wat re d documenzs to show for proof of relationship wit sponsor....tnx....u guyz re too much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
spencer3705:

@spencer,did you confirm with IOM how much they are offering for flights to your destination ? Well its a pity you are not in lagos to check them out. IOM is actually a United Nation affiliate Organization. You can check their services and what they stand for online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by francspencer: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Does anyone in d house know when precisely or an estimated time when early September applicant would be called for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
francspencer: Does anyone in d house know when precisely or an estimated time when early September applicant would be called for medicals

AugustApplicant, welcome back. We've all been expecting you. Personally, I've missed you.

By early september, you mean september 3? Cos I knw that's when your documents (clients docs) got to CDHC. Anyways, be good dis time around. Ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
@lillaowow, u'r funny. Take it easy with him now. He may not be augustapplicant for sure, but likely to be his twin brother. Spencer should investigation why he use part of his name "franc and spencer = francspencer"... Lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Skulboy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
lillaowow:

IF he's going for a Diploma program. BUT a masters prog, with a first degree in ECONS, what he'll get (which I'm 90% sure) is NOT a BONAFIDE student

I'm talking in terms of a Post Graduate Diploma first, then MSc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
It's a red flag from CDHC bruv...any other qualification/job experience?
Skulboy:

I'm talking in terms of a Post Graduate Diploma first, then MSc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Skulboy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Joe980: It's a red flag from CDHC bruv...any other qualification/job experience?

No, just personal design experience - self learning the ropes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
@all, can someone who graduated from Secondary school about 10yrs ago apply for an Advance Diploma without having any first degree here in Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
It's COURSE MISMATCH bruv...I feel you should continue with Econs. You might decide taking a diploma course on your 'design' alongside if you've gat the dough when you get to Canada.
Skulboy:

No, just personal design experience - self learning the ropes.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2012
What are the prerequisite for the advance diploma you are applying for?
RabiuA: @all, can someone who graduated from Secondary school about 10yrs ago apply for an Advance Diploma without having any first degree here in Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2012
Its from a friend and he said its just O'Level
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 12:32am On Oct 30, 2012
My mind tells me some peeps are not informing us of the status of their apps... Positive or negative pls let's know wats happening @ least to calm d stressed Nerves... @ all august applicants just read tru part 1 of this thread and realised a lot of august 2011 peeps were called for meds Nov 5 2011-Nov 25 2011. And TRVs issued Dec ..Fingers crossed..God bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:03am On Oct 30, 2012
yungokus: My mind tells me some peeps are not informing us of the status of their apps... Positive or negative pls let's know wats happening @ least to calm d stressed Nerves... @ all august applicants just read tru part 1 of this thread and realised a lot of august 2011 peeps were called for meds Nov 5 2011-Nov 25 2011. And TRVs issued Dec ..Fingers crossed..God bless us all
Brov wen u say august applicant, u mean those whose admission resumption is in january 2013? Please answer just to be clear. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 5:05am On Oct 30, 2012
kayce43:
Brov wen u say august applicant, u mean those whose admission resumption is in january 2013? Please answer just to be clear. Thanks

Yes sir! Tighten ur seat belt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by francspencer: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2012
francspencer is new and the name is from an old TV series. Besides spencer3705 is doing a great joob speaking his mind. Inspired by the name. Going by the personality of francspencer @TV series@ is just another Mr. bean. LOL[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2012
yungokus: My mind tells me some peeps are not informing us of the status of their apps... Positive or negative pls let's know wats happening @ least to calm d stressed Nerves... @ all august applicants just read tru part 1 of this thread and realised a lot of august 2011 peeps were called for meds Nov 5 2011-Nov 25 2011. And TRVs issued Dec ..Fingers crossed..God bless us all

Bro, I think as at then, the processing time was 13 weeks now 19 weeks, u can see it is quite uncomparable. Personally I opted to be calmed and give praises to the Almighty while waiting for my medical. Base on my observation many that applied July are yet to be called. Tenacity have to be the order of the day. Meanwhile, I expect good news from August applicants btw this week to next week end. May God bless us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2012
@Goddeymydear, how far with ur trv? Any upd8? Even GuudGod that did medical before lft and spencer did not upd8 us again. Can u guys give us the upd8?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by francspencer: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2012
And about submission date it got to chdc August 31, it spans into first week in september. About updates, still getting that msg, ur application submitted @date@ is being processed at chdc[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2012
efosa12345: @Goddeymydear, how far with ur trv? Any upd8? Even GuudGod that did medical before lft and spencer did not upd8 us again. Can u guys give us the upd8?

Still waiting on my trv ohhh. Been traking all week and status hasnt changed. Ill keep u people posted when I hear anything.

Yes, @guudgod did medical before all of us and no update. I hope he got it sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (404)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.