Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513316 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Aks] Done
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joe980: ^^^please ask your questions here for us to learn. How many id's do you want Mr Siga to add?
I must give this to u...u have a valid point...I have been bombarded with alot of request...no offence guys...u may ask ur questions here...remember everyone is here to learn...infact...incase i give u false info...there maybe someone out here that may correct me...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
^^^you are appreciated Sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
@earthgreener, i feel u man...i just dey pray make CDHC do call our august applicants before this month end cause we are next in line. they have to finish sorting them out before the start accepting our application. e don tey i hear say them call person for medicals. this wait don too much, CDHC na beg i dey beg una oo. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joe980: ^^^please ask your questions here for us to learn. How many id's do you want Mr Siga to add?
bros abeg help me tell them oo...u guys should ask ur questions here so we can all learn in unison. i know the knowledge i have learnt form the questions people asked siga on this tread. all for one one for all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
^@freshdude, a case of Pharoah let my people go.....

I cant wait to get my acceptance letter plus I really wish I get funding from all of the 3 unis so I could easily pick the best....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Who is applying to Brandon University here?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
earthgreeners: ^@freshdude, a case of Pharoah let my people go.....

I cant wait to get my acceptance letter plus I really wish I get funding from all of the 3 unis so I could easily pick the best....
Don't getme wrong o! what do u mean by 'funding?'
Are u applying for scholarship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
earthgreeners: ^@freshdude, a case of Pharoah let my people go.....

me three...am going to the school that gives the the best funding. and i really wish ottawa can do that. it has everything i need in a Canadian uni.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Blink is here grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joe980: @Blink is here grin
Not been long I woke up o! after breaking my fast anyways. yesternight wasn't funny. staying up that late.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
@joe980 lolz
@blink, yes funding is schorlarship. most masters students are consider for funding when they apply for admission. for some skools u have to apply for funding separately.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
blink6:
Not been long I woke up o! after breaking my fast anyways. yesternight wasn't funny. staying up that late.......

Yu break yur fast

Oga ooo....yu need to include it in a letter to CDHC. They love religious ppl more than any other
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
freshdude: @joe980 lolz
@blink, yes funding is schorlarship. most masters students are consider for funding when they apply for admission. for some skools u have to apply for funding separately.
funny guys. so my presence here is now funny abi?
@fresh, that grt. Brandon university won't give to international undergrads. Not looking into the financial aid thing anyways. but, if I c any, I will apply o, as twill help save for me money for chilling. Anyone knows if MUN and university of regina does give financial aid?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin...@blink blink. shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
lillaowow:

Yu break yur fast

Oga ooo....yu need to include it in a letter to CDHC. They love religious ppl more than any other
Oga mi, i meant taking my morning food. e gboro ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Joe980: ^^^ grin...blink blink. shocked
wetin i do u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
freshdude:
me three...am going to the school that gives the the best funding. and i really wish ottawa can do that. it has everything i need in a Canadian uni.

Manitoba is to me as Ottawa is to you....MUN is my 'no funding' option cos its the cheapest...

Funny enough, my potential supervisors are females, I wld really love to work with the woman @ UofM, she is very friendly...The Professors in MUN dont care to reply my emails...I am really banking on my CGPA and dat friendly professor to secure funding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nothing bruv, just that your presence is everly feltwink
blink6:
wetin i do u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
@blink, please go take chilling tablets......just read and dnt comment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
blink6:
funny guys. so my presence here is now funny abi?
@fresh, that grt. Brandon university won't give to international undergrads. Not looking into the financial aid thing anyways. but, if I c any, I will apply o, as twill help save for me money for chilling. Anyone knows if MUN and university of regina does give financial aid?

Hahahaha.....Blink, this your post make me laugh so tey I give boko haram my number.
Are yu in any way related to Ali baba?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
earthgreeners: @blink, please go take chilling tablets......just read and dnt comment

Yu sef get the gist..... As annoying as it might sound to you, I find it very very funny....make I go track jare. It is already some hours past 3pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
I don ( =D. laff
). don scatter
/!\ , ma baffUp
' ‎​. ...( =D. laff
). don scatter
/!\ , ma baffUp
' ‎​. ...
tire.

@Siga, do u know abt provincial nominee immigratio?
Anyone in d house dt knows shld through more light. Since highly skilled is on hold, can sumone apply for provincial nominee now? What is d avg processing time for naija ppl?

Please, august applicants shld track now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pls where are those who submited in august oh how far any news? I submitted 1st week of september and tracking is really getting fustrating i am tired oh i just leave everything to God oh cos with him all things are possible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Mercy, August Applicant don hyper track. Traffic dey CDHC abi strike dey ni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Your application reference number NGA/****12/****/** is being processed at Embassy on **/08/2012

CDHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
mercylicious: I don ( =D. laff
). don scatter
/!\ , ma baffUp
' ‎ . ...( =D. laff
). don scatter
/!\ , ma baffUp
' ‎ . ...
tire.

@Siga, do u know abt provincial nominee immigratio?
Anyone in d house dt knows shld through more light. Since highly skilled is on hold, can sumone apply for provincial nominee now? What is d avg processing time for naija ppl?

Please, august applicants shld track now.

Provincial nominee programs could be quite straightforward and less tedious than the Federal Skilled Program but the major challenge is that most provinces might require that you have a sponsor or supporter on ground in the province you want to apply to who will stand in for you. I will send you web page links to all the pronvincial nominee programs of all the provinces in Canada. Each has their own requirements. Let me dig it out for you...brb

okay here is a piece of information about the PNP weblinks to the PNP for each province in Canada

Most provinces and territories in Canada have an agreement with the Government of Canada that allows them to nominate immigrants who wish to settle in that province or territory. If you choose to immigrate to Canada as a provincial nominee, you must first apply to the province or territory where you wish to settle and complete its provincial nomination process. The province/territory will consider your application based on its immigration needs and your genuine intention to settle there.

The provinces and territories below currently participate in the PNP. Since the criteria vary among the provinces and territories and can change without notice, you should visit their websites for the most current information.

Alberta----------http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp.aspx
British Columbia---------------http://www.welcomebc.ca/wbc/immigration/come/work/about/index.page
Manitoba--------------------http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/
New Brunswick---------------http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram.html
Newfoundland and Labrador-------------http://www.nlpnp.ca/
Northwest Territories----------http://www.iti.gov.nt.ca/businesseconomicdevelopment/nwtnomineeprogram.shtml
Nova Scotia---------http://www.novascotiaimmigration.com/
Ontario-----------------------http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/index.htm
Prince Edward Island--------------------http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/pnp
Saskatchewan------------------http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/
Yukon--------------------http://www.immigration.gov.yk.ca/ynp_overview.aspx

After you have been nominated by a province or territory, you must make a separate application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for permanent residence. A CIC officer will then assess your application based on Canadian immigration regulations.

NB:THE WEB LINKS ABOVE IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT FOR STUDENTS IN CANADA AS IT IS THROUGH THE IMMIGRATION PAGES OF THE DIFFERENT PROVINCES YOU ARE IN THAT YOU WILL GET THE REQUIRED INFORMATION TO KNOW WHAT PROGRAM THE GOVERNMENT OF EACH PROVINCE HAS IN PLACE FOR STUDENTS IN CANADA TO CONVERT THEIR TRVs TO PERMANENT RESIDENTS.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
pauloman:

Provincial nominee programs could be quite straightforward and less tedious than the Federal Skilled Program but the major challenge is that most provinces might require that you have a sponsor or supporter on ground in the province you want to apply to who will stand in for you. I will send you links to all the pronvincial nominee programs of all the provinces in Canada. Each has their own requirements. Let me dig it out for you...brb

i'd like a link in Toronto and Ottawa please. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
lillaowow:

Hahahaha.....Blink, this your post make me laugh so tey I give boko haram my number.
Are yu in any way related to Ali baba?
yep! y do u ask?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Today makes my application 9weeks....
9 weeks of reading and typing on nairaland...
9 weeks of fighting and arguments...
9 weeks of different info dat can cause hypertension....
God go bless our hustle o!
Next week is d week for TRV news!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
dealexad: Today makes my application 9weeks....
9 weeks of reading and typing on nairaland...
9 weeks of fighting and arguments...
9 weeks of different info dat can cause hypertension....
God go bless our hustle o!
Next week is d week for TRV news!!!!!

11th week. Dis week bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.