Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (510513 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bullstriker: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
I thought as much siga.the gap in my education is huge.I am relying on God's mercies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by twizer(f): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
@earthgreeners, thanx for your response you've been helpful .@vooze, what month did you complete your application to u of s? Actually I completed my application this month, could it be the reason for the delay? I m getting so worried nw. Should I be? I m a girl though not a guy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bullstriker: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
@siga,
The first two application was with nursing and I was denied.I thought that the program "nursing" might look as if I will not come back.hence,my switch to biz admin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by twizer(f): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
@earthgreeners, thanx for your response you've been helpful .@vooze, what month did you complete your application to u of s? Actually I completed my application this month, could it be the reason for the delay? I m getting so worried nw. Should I be
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bullstriker: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
For home ties- I submitted my siblings I.D's,my father's landed properties and shares,some bought in my bearing my names.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by twizer(f): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
@earthgreeners I m not on your list ooh. I applied to u of s mph and u of m mph as well, fall 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by twizer(f): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
@earthgreeners I m not on your list oh. I applied to u of m and u of Saskatchewan both for MPH program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ all, I wanna use my dad as my main sponsor dis tym around and my bro as d 2nd sponsor....... Plz wht kind of docx can I get from my dad since he is retired from nnpc. Thanx all

Bros siga....... Abeg help me reply d mail I sent. Thnx boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
bullstriker: @all
I was an active member on this thread since part1.but when I was denied I become inactive eventhough I have been reapplying since then.I have been denied 3 times in less than 2 yrs.first one-insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor(uncle used),second one(not a bonafide student,won't return after studies)(this time my father is my sponsor),the third one(won't return-purpose of visit and travel history were tick,then" not credible was handwritten).this last denial was last month.infact,I had to sent tolyem(a member here to pick it up for me).meanwhile I has been following the thread eventhough I have not been contributing.
I am reapplying yet again for fall 2013.so,earthgreeners put me on the list.I must also commend earthgreeners,siga,fhemmy,xtus,mercylousfor a good Job here.and also every one that I forget to remember there names.
Let's GO FALL 2013.
This is the last shot I have to give it

bros i love ur courage....... 1st of all, before i can stay anytin much from ur 1st denial to the last, i think it would b nice if u could list out the docx u submitted to cdhc so we can actually get an idea on way the port hole is......... talking abt d last reason for ur rejection is think it got to do with ur connection btw ur 1st degree and ur proposed master or pgd program, cos travel history and purpose of visit do not count to me since they know u going for studies already. thanx and wish u luck dis tym around
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
xtus: @ all, I wanna use my dad as my main sponsor dis tym around and my bro as d 2nd sponsor....... Plz wht kind of docx can I get from my dad since he is retired from nnpc.
Wat matters most to dem is d source of ur sponsors income n probably number of dependents....so submit any Tin dat proofs ur dad's source of income, employment letter, retirement benefits,
Then Same goes for ur broda,Once u can proof dat n they r satisfied with d inflow n outflow, I believe u will get it,Apart frm everyother document I believe ds is d most important factor in anybody's application which is source of income n transactions in d sponsor's account...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
xtus: Bros siga....... Abeg help me reply d mail I sent. Thnx boss
.....Checking ina minute Sir...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Any news frm. Trv awaitees in d house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by 2precious: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
No news yet, next week numerous trv in the house IJN
kayce43: Any news frm. Trv awaitees in d house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
2_precious: No news yet, next week numerous trv in the house IJN
Amennnnnn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
kayce43: Any news frm. Trv awaitees in d house?

@ kayce, I called Asaju clinic today they said my med exam result has bn submitted to CDHC since last wk. And a lady called me from CDHC dis afternoon. She said they ar waiting for my tuition fees receipt which I hav not submitted, I told her I wil submit it ASAP. She then ask of my start date, I told her May, she said ''ok there is still time''. I believe they wil soon start issuing TRVs. IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
iwinosajack :

@ kayce, I called Asaju clinic today they said my med exam result has bn submitted to CDHC since last wk. And a lady called me from CDHC dis afternoon. She said they ar waiting for my tuition fees receipt which I hav not submitted, I told her I wil submit it ASAP. She then ask of my start date, I told her May, she said ''ok there is still time''. I believe they wil soon start issuing TRVs. IN GOD WE TRUST
....Bro...I see no prob at this point o jare....since she asked for the tuition receipt and ur start date....o ti di obe ni yen....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
@all,its with a heavy heart that i announce that CDHC has denied me visa after 3 months on two useless grounds.first;that i have not satisfied VO that i will leave canada after my studies.secondly,that i dont have enough financial resources to take care of my self and accompanying family members while am travelling alone and i neva filled in the family information form that am travelling with any body.also my sponsor has 16 million in his acct with a nice cash flow.i aIso paid the confirmation fee to keep my seat in my programme and even wrote a letter of intent to the VO explaining my self,future ambitions and assuring him that i will be back immediately after my studies.It pains me so much that after all the stress,financial resources wasted,time,oppurtunites wasted(navy,npa recruitment)etc the VO just denied me visa without any concrete reason.My suggestion is that they have many applications and were looking for a way to reduce them.Secondly,i would have filled in the family info form that am the only child/son of my parents.i mistankenly listed all my sibblings,4 guys,one girl,all in the university except one in sec school.i guess that was why the said that i will not leave canada after my studies.i wish all goodluck in their applications.it is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Siga]....Bro...I see no prob at this point o jare....since she asked for the tuition receipt and ur start date....o ti di obe ni yen....

Prof Siga, I greet u sir. We thank God 4 taking us dis far & HE wil see us thru! How is madame doing now? Its well wit ur family. My rgds. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
@iwinosajack.....Tx alot bro and all....Madam is doing well and pretty soon will get her sexy back wink ...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: @all,its with a heavy heart that i announce that CDHC has denied me visa after 3 months on two useless grounds.first;that i have not satisfied VO that i will leave canada after my studies.secondly,that i dont have enough financial resources to take care of my self and accompanying family members while am travelling alone and i neva filled in the family information form that am travelling with any body.also my sponsor has 16 million in his acct with a nice cash flow.i aIso paid the confirmation fee to keep my seat in my programme and even wrote a letter of intent to the VO explaining my self,future ambitions and assuring him that i will be back immediately after my studies.It pains me so much that after all the stress,financial resources wasted,time,oppurtunites wasted(navy,npa recruitment)etc the VO just denied me visa without any concrete reason.My suggestion is that they have many applications and were looking for a way to reduce them.Secondly,i would have filled in the family info form that am the only child/son of my parents.i mistankenly listed all my sibblings,4 guys,one girl,all in the university except one in sec school.i guess that was why the said that i will not leave canada after my studies.i wish all goodluck in their applications.it is well.

shocked shocked.. damn i actually believed you were going to get your TRV bro, im sorry to hear about your denial, hope you keep your head up and give it a try again. It shall be well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Goldie20:

shocked shocked.. damn i actually believed you were going to get your TRV bro, im sorry to hear about your denial, hope you keep your head up and give it a try again. It shall be well
tanks for ur concern man,thats what my popsi is telling me to do now.i will put my first togeda first
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
iwinosajack :

Oh dats gr8 news, we thank God, next week is certainly our week , I was asked for my tuition receipt n new start date also......God is working
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
@lucky don rili sorry bout the news kip ur head up, dust Urself up n try again....it is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
TEAM FALL 2013
1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG (MB/SK/MUN)
6) kanayogod:UG (Lehtbridge)
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG (Niagara) ******
9) jman77: UG (MUN)
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG (MUN)
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) efosa12345
18) *newacca: PG
19) Imadebaby: PG
20) rockar: PG (Niagara)
21) elkharpone: UG
22) emmatony: PG
23) vooz: PG (Saskatchewan)
24) accra2005: PG
25) seir405: PG (MUN, Sask.)
26) Emblem: PG (Lethbridge)
27) Burningflamz: PG
28) efewhao: UG (Windsor)
29) aduke02: PG
30) jennyfar: PG (Victoria, Ottawa)
31) mozo: PG(Royal road, Victoria)
32) xtus: PG(Georgian)
33) gbesunboke: PG (Fanshawe)
34) teexzle: PG (MUN)
35) twizer: PG (Saskatchewan)
36) bullstriker: PG
37) luckyDon: PG
38) jimmyjerry07: PG

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 01/03/2013 05:30pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
iwinosajack :

@iwinosajack that's a welcome development bro! All glory to God. But they didn't ask for ur accommodation fees. Have u submitted that to them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ zionspecie, I was not asked to pay for accommodation. I was only told to pay tuition fees. How far with ur medicals? Our Good GOD is alive. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by vooz(f): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
twizer:
@earthgreeners, thanx for your response you've been helpful .@vooze, what month did you complete your application to u of s? Actually I completed my application this month, could it be the reason for the delay? I m getting so worried nw. Should I be

I completed my online application on 30th Nov and sent my supporting doc dowm 2wards the end of Dec.So,i dnt think u should b worried since u just submitted last month cos dey will get back to you as they av promised.jst make sure u alw keep in touch with them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
@oga siga. Pls sir I sent u a mail now. I'd appreciate ur response sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
iwinosajack :
@ zionspecie, I was not asked to pay for accommodation. I was only told to pay tuition fees. How far with ur medicals? Our Good GOD is alive. Cheers
I did the medicals today. Hoping to pay for the tuition and board next week. Our God is able
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
ZionSpecie: @oga siga. Pls sir I sent u a mail now. I'd appreciate ur response sir
....bros no vex....I'm on the road...will reply u as soon as I reach house....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
earthgreeners:

Thanks egbon mi, I applied to schools in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland. Hope these province are fair enough.

I have a long term plan to attend University of Toronto for my PhD.

I pray and hope my plans work out....

Thanks for the encouragement

There is nothing wrong with those schools and even those places, my thing is, you are here to study and better to be in an area where you are not distracted and achieve what you are here for, then, you could come move around later to do other things . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: @all,its with a heavy heart that i announce that CDHC has denied me visa after 3 months on two useless grounds.first;that i have not satisfied VO that i will leave canada after my studies.secondly,that i dont have enough financial resources to take care of my self and accompanying family members while am travelling alone andi neva filled in the family information form that am travelling with any body.[/b]also my sponsor has 16 million in his acct with a nice cash flow.i aIso paid the confirmation fee to keep my seat in my programme and even wrote a letter of intent to the VO explaining my self,future ambitions and assuring him that i will be back immediately after my studies.It pains me so much that after all the stress,financial resources wasted,time,oppurtunites wasted(navy,npa recruitment)etc the VO just denied me visa without any concrete reason.My suggestion is that they have many applications and were looking for a way to reduce them.Secondly,i would have filled in the family info form that am the only child/son of my parents.i mistankenly listed all my sibblings,4 guys,one girl,all in the university except one in sec school.i guess that was why the said that i will not leave canada after my studies.i wish all goodluck in their applications.it is well.

Those 2 reasons are very serious . . . so you could repackage and go again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.