Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512403 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Huzzie: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Lucky don...may God strengthen you to refire and never say never.kindly share with the house the list of documents you submitted so that the likes of Sir Femmy,Oga Siga, big broz Earthgreener and other guruz can help point out some obvious reasons to avert reoccurence.
O Allah ΐ am in your hands, favour me in this TRV quest as you have favoured the ones successful in their TRV plight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Huzzie: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
TEAM SPRING/SUMMER 2013

1. Huzzie PG Brock Jan 21
2. Olufemi14 PG conestoga college awaiting TRV
3. Kayce43 PG Conestoga awaiting TRV
4. Zionspecie PG UNBC awaiting TRV

N.B- If you have a May start date please indicate. You would have to indicate your level, university/college and submission date.

Updated list

For: SUMMER/SPRING APPLICANT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Huzzie: @Lucky don...may God strengthen you to refire and never say never.kindly share with the house the list of documents you submitted so that the likes of Sir Femmy,Oga Siga, big broz Earthgreener and other guruz can help point out some obvious reasons to avert reoccurence.
O Allah ΐ am in your hands, favour me in this TRV quest as you have favoured the ones successful in their TRV plight.

One of the biggest mistake people make is that, they think that cos the sponsor has a lot of money in their account, all is well . . . But they are forgetting that they ave to show enough reason why someone would wanna spend so much money on them, when the person is not their father or mother, there has to be close tie to the sponsor and they are not stupid at the embassy as to just allow anyone to scale through.
Also, they wanna be sure that after their studies, they would leave, though they know most will not leave but they still have to be sure they do their own part to prevent people becoming dependable on the Canadian system
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Siga: ....bros no vex....I'm on the road...will reply u as soon as I reach house....
Ok thank u sir. 'Wil wait
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ijenma1: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
@earthgreener pls my dear am so tired of waiting . i wrote vfs last week and got a response that the app was still being processed. does the long wait mean a yes?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ijenma1: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
pls my dear am so tired of waiting . i wrote vfs last week and got a response that the app was still being processed. does the long wait mean a yes?
Huzzie: TEAM SPRING/SUMMER 2013

N.B- If you have a May start date please indicate. You would have to indicate your level, university/college and submission date.

Updated list

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Those 2 reasons are very serious . . . so you could repackage and go again.
I wonder why the VO will say that i cant sustain my self in Canada with my accompanying family members when i clearly stated that am travelling alone in my family info form.secondly,how will i prove dat i wont overstay?thats just my problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
ZionSpecie:
Ok thank u sir. 'Wil wait
...replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: I wonder why the VO will say that i cant sustain my self in Canada with my accompanying family members when i clearly stated that am travelling alone in my family info form.secondly,how will i prove dat i wont overstay?thats just my problem.
...when u refire....in ur letter...write that u are going for study and study alone...and no one is going with u....

As per coming back to naija....do u work now? if u do, try to get a letter from ur work place...if not, do u have a fiancee...state u are coming back for her....not even sure that would do anything to convince them.....the best bet is a job...or if ur parents or sponsor can claim u are coming back to manage their company if they do have one....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Siga: ...replied
Thank you very much sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Siga: ...when u refire....in ur letter...write that u are going for study and study alone...and no one is going with u....

As per coming back to naija....do u work now? if u do, try to get a letter from ur work place...if not, do u have a fiancee...state u are coming back for her....not even sure that would do anything to convince them.....the best bet is a job...or if ur parents or sponsor can claim u are coming back to manage their company if they do have one....
Thank u sir,i just finished nysc dis feb.i think i will use my parents as sponsor because i can see that its the thing VOs want to see.but a friend in Vancouver promised to get a lawyer in Canada to appeal my case.how about that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: I wonder why the VO will say that i cant sustain my self in Canada with my accompanying family members when i clearly stated that am travelling alone in my family info form.secondly,how will i prove dat i wont overstay?thats just my problem.

That part of the letter to you is a standard thing and not necessarily that you are being accompanied by anyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: Thank u sir,i just finished nysc dis feb.i think i will use my parents as sponsor because i can see that its the thing VOs want to see.but a friend in Vancouver promised to get a lawyer in Canada to appeal my case.how about that?

If you could use them, that would be great and find something to show that you will be coming back, though me and you know say na bye bye to Nigeria be that once you vamoose cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Huzzie: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: Thank u sir,i just finished nysc dis feb.i think i will use my parents as sponsor because i can see that its the thing VOs want to see.but a friend in Vancouver promised to get a lawyer in Canada to appeal my case.how about that?
Who did you use as your sponsor?Did your sponsor explain his/her reason(s) for sponsoring you in the affidavit? How many dependants does your sponsor have?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If you could use them, that would be great and find something to show that you will be coming back, though me and you know say na bye bye to Nigeria be that once you vamoose cool
Lol.thank u baba Fhemmy.thats what i will do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: Lol.thank u baba Fhemmy.thats what i will do.

But please make sure you dont go and just dump money into the account at once oh . .. if the money in there currently is too low, service the account well for few months so as to show a good history of how money come in and out of the account . . . see you in Canada, Pal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Huzzie:
Who did you use as your sponsor?Did your sponsor explain his/her reason(s) for sponsoring you in the affidavit? How many dependants does your sponsor have?
i used my maternal uncle(different surname)although na my popsi de pay.to be frank with u,my sponsor just wrote a letter that he is sponsoring me without any reason and that he has 4 grown up children who are now gainfully employed.i wrote in my letter of intent to study that i will return immediately to naija as soon as i finish my studies to join the nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Huzzie: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
TEAM SPRING/SUMMER 2013

5. Iwinosajack ? awaiting TRV

Updated list.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: i used my maternal uncle(different surname)although na my popsi de pay.to be frank with u,my sponsor just wrote a letter that he is sponsoring me without any reason and that he has 4 grown up children who are now gainfully employed.i wrote in my letter of intent to study that i will return immediately to naija as soon as i finish my studies to join the nigeria

That is not enough, you need to have something that tied you to Nija and makes you to wanna come back, like a job that you are returning to upon completion of studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

But please make sure you dont go and just dump money into the account at once oh . .. if the money in there currently is too low, service the account well for few months so as to show a good history of how money come in and out of the account . . . see you in Canada, Pal
my popsi's union bank accot enjoys a reasonable cash flow but why i didnt use it was because we are five siblings and i reasoned dat the VO may refuse my app on financial grounds.the acct was around 4 million when i applied.i want to ask a question pls;if i apply again and fill in the family info form that i am the only child of my parents,will cdhc notice it since i have filled that we were five in number?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: my popsi's union bank accot enjoys a reasonable cash flow but why i didnt use it was because we are five siblings and i reasoned dat the VO may refuse my app on financial grounds.the acct was around 4 million when i applied.i want to ask a question pls;if i apply again and fill in the family info form that i am the only child of my parents,will cdhc notice it since i have filled that we were five in number?

Chairman, i will advice you dont lie about it, no need for it, the VO knows that even the 4M Naira in the account is not enough to take care of your schooling but the fact that they are your parents, they will do anything to see you succeed, but, if there are ways to prop up the cash in the account, i will advice you do that . . . you could use the next few months to make dad and mom put more money into the account . . . the more the cushion, the better . . . . God luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i will advice you dont lie about it, no need for it, the VO knows that even the 4M Naira in the account is not enough to take care of your schooling but the fact that they are your parents, they will do anything to see you succeed, but, if there are ways to prop up the cash in the account, i will advice you do that . . . you could use the next few months to make dad and mom put more money into the account . . . the more the cushion, the better . . . . God luck
Got that Sir...your advice are immeasurable.Thanks and God bless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
lucky Don: Got that Sir...your advice are immeasurable.Thanks and God bless u.

YOU welcome and good nite, sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Huzzie: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
ije-nma:
pls my dear am so tired of waiting . i wrote vfs last week and got a response that the app was still being processed. does the long wait mean a yes?
When did you submit? Did you apply for summer? what university/college and course?
Fhemmmy:

@Lucky don... ΐ couldn't have said Iτ̅ better, they now have your record so any unnecessary alterance may affect your application. You don't want them to see you as not CREDIBLE.IMO,if you have opportunity to defer till Fall,ΐ would prefer you take that chance and repackage wella to convince them that they made mistake of not issuing TRV.like Oga Siga scenario.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Huzzie:
When did you submit? Did you apply for summer? what university/college and course?
@Lucky don... ΐ couldn't have said Iτ̅ better, they now have your record so any unnecessary alterance may affect your application. You don't want them to see you as not CREDIBLE.IMO,if you have opportunity to defer till Fall,ΐ would prefer you take that chance and repackage wella to convince them that they made mistake of not issuing TRV.like Oga Siga scenario.
thanks a lot bro.i wish u and the rest of us the very best.success is urs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Fhemmmy: There is nothing wrong with those schools and even those places, my thing is, you are here to study and better to be in an area where you are not distracted and achieve what you are here for, then, you could come move around later to do other things . . .

I grab......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 2:33am On Mar 02, 2013
gbesunboke: @all
pls kindly assist me on these information . i want to submit my visa application for next month going to Fanshawe college for pgd engineering .my sponsor base in the uk and co sponsor in Nigeria .pls can i use uk statement of account since my main sponsor reside in the uk pls i need dis information pls .my sponsor is my blood brother
Yeah u can use bank statement from a uk based sponsor, so long as the acct is healthy and free from cash lodgement ur good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by teexzle: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Ok thanks..ur mail nko
earthgreeners:

No updates...I even contacted the program coordinator, he said decisions are yet to be made on applications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by teexzle: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2013
Hi wen did u receive ur letter frm mun
rakven: Good Morning house please i need your advise i have two admission letter one from MUN and SAK for UG which of the two can i use and what are the documents my sponsor need to give to me and i hope am not late for sept 2013 for now?Please i need your advise.

Thanks

Ronke
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2013
teexzle: Ok thanks..ur mail nko

@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by gbesunboke: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

@gmail.com
hello
i need a an advise here but concerning my job.i work in an HSE organization (Health safety and Environment with NISP certification and OSHA ,but does not collect salary monthly .i don't knw if i can only collect reference letter from the office alone since i have the company name on my cv.pls i need a serious advice my brothers and sisters.in intended to study PGD Mechaincal Engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2013
gbesunboke: hello
i need a an advise here but concerning my job.i work in an HSE organization (Health safety and Environment with NISP certification and OSHA ,but does not collect salary monthly .i don't knw if i can only collect reference letter from the office alone since i have the company name on my cv.pls i need a serious advice my brothers and sisters.in intended to study PGD Mechaincal Engineering

hmmm,
IMO, I think getting a reference letter from them is a good idea. Just to show that you are employed.....

Bros, how do I get NISP certification (EMS), and how much?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.