Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512486 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
@kenny g i submitted my applicatn in july 30 against jan 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Spies?...provided we have nothing to hide. This is a legit thread.
kennyGGG:

Abeg o there may be Spies for this consulars here o. I still advise you dont reveal your true identities on a public forum of this kind that is easily dispensable. Remember FB etc aren't.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ceejay2:
@lillaowow, bro hw far na, ope u dey fast n pray oo cos na d final lap we dey oo. whats ur contact on YM n FB.
mine is YM: babyboy4rill

@Ceejay, i don commot mind for dat one jare....my final xams starts in 2 weeks and i'm yet to finish ma project, so CDHC is not on my mind (at least not like before.) besides, it wld be a BIG suprise for me to be called for medicals at this time. jULY ppl still dey dere.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
spencer3705:

i did my medical yesterday at asaju clinic for 28k.mhen! It was not easy,from one hospital to another.cdhc instructs me to pay one year tuition before granting me d koko.i think datz their new strategy becos everybody i met their like five of us were told to pay for 1 year within 30 dayz or u jeopardise ur chance..GOD DEY!!!

Spencer, so ow do yu intend to make it for september start date?
Why did CDHC request for a new start date when it has been written on the admission letter that it is for fall and winter? (DEM blind or maybe yu no submit the "additional information page containing your LOGin ID"wink

btw, i like this their new strategy..one wldn't worry abt tuition for his/her first year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
lillaowow:

Why did CDHC request for a new start date when it has been written on the admission letter that it is for fall and winter? (DEM blind or maybe yu no submit the "additional information page containing your LOGin ID"wink

btw, i like this their new strategy..one wldn't worry abt tuition for his/her first year.

Did u even understand before the bold?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
[b][/b]Study permit :

4-6 months*

Processing times begin on the day our office receives a complete application and end on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office. These are not a guarantee of how long it will take to process your application. We are currently experiencing very high volumes of applications in all categories. The processing times indicated below will be adjusted as volume change

* These are average processing times only. Some applications take longer to process for various reasons. For example, the following factors could delay the processing of your application:

incomplete applications
needing a medical exam (additional 3-4 weeks from the date of the medical exam if no complications arise, such as the need for further testing)
requiring background or security checks
having a criminal record
needing an interview
documents that need to be verified
other factors that complicate your case .
Applications are dealt with in the order in which they are received.

Note: This visa Section will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. Processing times begin on the day our office receives a complete application.

For more detailed information on processing times for all other categories of applications at Canadian visa sections, please see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.

@all from the info above, i understand that you should allow a minimum of 4 months for your application but even a lil above 6 months wouldn't hurt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
earthgreeners:

Applying by early September might not be too late..but I suggest u leave up to 4-6 month as stated by CDHC

Tell them the truth o. If CDHC says 4-6months, then applying for January 2013 start date in September; logically speaking is a late application. But then there is no straight rules to this thing. We have seen people who get their TRV in 2months 2weeks etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ceejay2:

True Talk my sister.. just wanted to rum minds since we are heading to same school wanted us to relate well. how fr ur application?
What school is yours please. My document is still at CDHC so I am gentle not to play into the hand of some professional pests online abeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
@al, we ned more good news update from june applicant and others. I submited 18th of june and am stil expectin med cal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
I just hope with all these prayers, people will remember to serve God when they land Canada oh, cos we need more people that are into God oh.
See you all in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: I just hope with all these prayers, people will remember to serve God when they land Canada oh, cos we need more people that are into God oh.
See you all in Canada

true bro.... chasing after God not because of what He will do for you... but because of who He is!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: I just hope with all these prayers, people will remember to serve God when they land Canada oh, cos we need more people that are into God oh.
See you all in Canada
it's gud 2 pray but d only thin there is dat most pple turn 2 God when they ar in need bt as soon as they in afluence,they tend 2 relax.in summary,we can only serve God very well by HIS GRACE alone!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
lovesavvi: am new in this thread, alredy apply for study permit around july 30, when it is likely to call me for medical, also any body going to stouffville college for jan 2013

Yeah, I am also going to stouffvile in jan 2013, buh not yet submitted. Which Course r you going for? Glad to have u here!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
ferdiii:

Did u even understand before the bold?

YES, 100%

does it have another meaning?
maybe you should explain your own version
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
Am going for ACCA[quote
author=valentino81]

Yeah, I am also going to stouffvile in jan 2013, buh not yet submitted.
Which Course r you going for? Glad to have u here![/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
anyone going to Thompson Rivers for January 2013.... do holla
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
lovesavvi: Am going for ACCA
Your submission is entering late for January so make it unfailingly this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
kennyGGG:
Your submission is entering late for January so make it unfailingly this week.

@ lovesavvi; good observation, buh do u say that based on the delay by cdhc or what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
lovesavvi: Am going for ACCA
Good, we r going for the same Course in d same school. I fnk we can hook up better to monitor fins about the process. My email;
We gotta av to talk bettr pls!
I'm hapi aving you on thread.
To the house; kudos, God will answer our prayer!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
kennyGGG:
What school is yours please. My document is still at CDHC so I am gentle not to play into the hand of some professional pests online abeg.

im heading to University of Saskatchewan and i would be submitting my documents unfailingly next week by the grace of God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bakorede: it's gud 2 pray but d only thin there is dat most pple turn 2 God when they ar in need bt as soon as they in afluence,they tend 2 relax.in summary,we can only serve God very well by HIS GRACE alone!

That is true oh, but the thing is God see the end from the Start so He knows the genuine ones . . Lol
But dont let us derail the Thread . . . See you all in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
I will mail u @ valentino[quote
author=valentino81]
Good, we r going for the same Course in d same school. I fnk we can hook
up better to monitor fins about the process. My email;
valentino4ualone@ gmail.com
We gotta av to talk bettr pls!
I'm hapi aving you on thread.
To the house; kudos, God will answer our prayer![/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ceejay2:

True Talk my sister.. just wanted to rum minds since we are heading to same school wanted us to relate well. how fr ur application?

if cdhc likes they sud delig8 their president to this forum,as far as am concern dis forum is a good one.we preach against bad ideas,render good one and share experiences.so what can dey hold against us.2go name is spencer3706.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
lillaowow:

i wonder o. Datz where am convinced.despite 2 start dates.hmmn! Am gona provide dem everyfin they want.curently working on dat.GOD DEY
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
lillaowow:

YES, 100%

does it have another meaning?
maybe you should explain your own version
thanks

me dey laugh 4 dis corner jawe...una wn break person ribz.@ferdii and lillaowow pls understanding counts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
spencer3705:

i wonder o. Datz where am convinced.despite 2 start dates.hmmn! Am gona provide dem everyfin they want.curently working on dat.GOD DEY

did yu submit the "additional info page containing your PAWNS username and password?"

cos it is only dere the info is written abt the letter aving two start dates...
Btw, yu have to verify from the school abt september cos i dnt think it is visible so yu wldnt loos money to late registration
i'd suggest yu get yur TRV for january cos CDHC for dis naija be like some bunch of Kolo peepz...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
spencer3705:

if cdhc likes they sud delig8 their president to this forum,as far as am concern dis forum is a good one.we preach against bad ideas,render good one and share experience.so what can dey hold against us.2go name is spencer3706.

Bro, im not on 2go. only on FB: Brian CJ , and YM: babyboy4rill abeg add me up jare. or whats your email address so can add you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ceejay2:

Bro, im not on 2go. only on FB: Brian CJ , and YM: babyboy4rill abeg add me up jare. or whats your email address so can add you.

pliz call me on dis number for details.08090964882.Take care
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
lillaowow:

did yu submit the "additional info page containing your PAWNS username and password?"

cos it is only dere the info is written abt the letter aving two start dates...
Btw, yu have to verify from the school abt september cos i dnt think it is visible so yu wldnt loos money to late registration
i'd suggest yu get yur TRV for january cos CDHC for dis naija be like some bunch of Kolo peepz...

bro,i submited d admision letter as i colected it.i wud make sure i get new one from the school.i wonder why cdhc act like dat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
spencer3705: bro,i submited d admision letter as i colected it.i wud make sure i get new one from the school.i wonder why cdhc act like dat.

How was ur acceptance letter sent from usask, courier or regular post?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:21am On Sep 06, 2012
earthgreeners:

How was ur acceptance letter sent from usask, courier or regular post?

it was sent tru courier.DHL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.