Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,476 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

You Know She Is The One... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know She Is The One... (9568 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You Know She Is The One... by molli(f): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
undecided
Re: You Know She Is The One... by yemstok(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
You know she's the one when she asks you to buy her things her father can't afford. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / 4th Nigeria Most Visited Site. See What Is Been Said About Nairaland On Twitter / Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.