Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. (3976 Views)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. by makky(f): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Was deeply touched by your story and the outcome.....I had a feeling that was why she was dragging her feet and am glad u later knew what it was! I don't know why have so lol faith in ppl these days, why the ones who love genuinely keep getting hurt and the players get away with their trash. Please keep ur head up and have faith , urs is gonna appreciate you when u meet her and am sure u got back your ring? Most love struck brides and engagements rarely get rings these days but still end up married.... It is Well with you
Re: We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. by hynex79(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Adaeze003:
I knew it! Damn... What a pity. Hope you've moved on sha.
yeah, i have..life goes on
femcruz: I knew it, when she was demanding for a wedding ring of 50K afta giving her 1 of 20K, Chai! Some ladies tinking marriage as a means of financial fulfilment.
its terrible bros..
makky: Was deeply touched by your story and the outcome.....I had a feeling that was why she was dragging her feet and am glad u later knew what it was! I don't know why have so lol faith in ppl these days, why the ones who love genuinely keep getting hurt and the players get away with their trash. Please keep ur head up and have faith , urs is gonna appreciate you when u meet her and am sure u got back your ring? Most love struck brides and engagements rarely get rings these days but still end up married.... It is Well with you
thanks my sister..i ddnt o,she refused when i asked for it,insisting it was a gift
Re: We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. by femmy2010(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
hynex79:
yeah, i have..life goes on

its terrible bros..
thanks my sister..i ddnt o,she refused when i asked for it,insisting it was a gift
The lady is an original "I never chop".
Move on jare.
Re: We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. by Mannylex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jeez. This really pricked my heart... Some naija girls ehn!. Guy just work hard, and get the good life. There are better girls out there. But I know she would regret it. She definitely will.
Re: We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2013
If you take this girl back then you deserve whatever hell comes with it. undecided

Next time a woman demands anything of a certain value then consider that a red flag.
Re: We Are Engaged But She Doesn't Want To Tell Her Parents Yet.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2013
OP abeg go collect your ring! Don't be a mugu twice. Which kind yeye gift?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must They Learn The Hard Way / Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.