Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (10910 Views)

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by champredd(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2007
99% of Nigerian Politicians [for dragging Nigeria through a lot of difficult times]

75% of Nigerian Public and Civil Servants Masters [for lots and lots of corrupt activities, carried out with impunity]

50% Nigerian Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions [for aiding and abetting Nigerian politicians, in a bid to satisfy their material greed while pretending to be decent to the rest of the world]

80% of Nigerian Businessmen and Contractors [for helping corrupt politicians siphon the nation's fund]

Common robbers and Hardened armed robbers
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by idupaul: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
The whole idea bout tis thread is entirely irresponsible, NO NO its wrong to label people as criminals, let allow the law be the judge of becomes a criminal or not, what i seen so far is people accuse people and sometimes with slander and no fact.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
idupaul:

The whole idea bout tis thread is entirely irresponsible, NO NO its wrong to label people as criminals, let allow the law be the judge of becomes a criminal or not, what i seen so far is people accuse people and sometimes with slander and no fact.

You need a big deliverance?

Is it until you see people dying in the street that will proof to you that these criminals should be extinct, MOO grin grin grin
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by faketan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
idupaul:

Poor you. Do not be annoyed even if you have been a benficiary of the loots. Just repent and God will forgive you.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by hilli666(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
First of all when people post blogs or write articles on anything Nigeria, it usually starts with a condemnation of the Government and trickles down to encompass other facets of the Country. From the failure in our academic system, our poor health infrastructure, poor economy, high rate of crime, and even our fast declining image in the international community. It was not to long ago; if I remember correctly when we used to be the bread basket of Africa. To me it seems we are all too eager to point out the problems, which, if I might add are already to evident, rather than try to figure out a solution. No matter how much denial you live in, you are still a part of the problem, Yes you.

Granted, the issues plaguing our great country is abysmal, and any honest person who scrutinizes it from an unbiased perspective would deem it hopeless, still there is hope.
If one is asked, “What is the greatest export from Nigeria?” the instinctive reply would be “oil” yes crude oil. Be that as it may, this is not true. Crude oil is our major export that yields financial earnings amongst other petty commodities, but the point we are missing is that Nigerians themselves are the greatest export from Nigeria. Let me interject an analogy. If a mother spends her fortune sending her children abroad to college, in the hopes that they will return and help her when they graduate, but upon completion of their education the children don’t return leaving the woman financially and emotionally broke.
The analogy might not relate directly with my point, but anyone with a modicum of common sense would immediately empathize that this is the case with Nigeria “the smart ones are all too scared to go home”. Such fears are not without rationale. According to globally published survey released by a humanitarian watch group in 2005, Nigeria is one the most dangerous countries to live in. But this should come as no surprise to those of you reading this article, you already knew this. I am convicted in the ideal that Nigerians are amongst the smartest and anatomically strongest people on the planet (key word amongst as in we are not the only ones) though there is no scientific basis to my claim, science would serve no hindrance to the claim none the less. Around the world there are Nigerians excelling in all walks of life, some of them leaders in ground breaking research. Now let’s imagine for a second, if all these Nigerians were to return home. Helps us build our country, train us and keep us up-to-date with the rest of the world that would be a first step of many more steps we ought to take in the right direction. But till then this is Mr. Anonymous1113 with my 2kobo. “May it rain in the our fathers rain forest”

There in lies my first solution.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by akaluka: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2007
Tony Anini(Anenih)
all past nigerian ministers,heads of state,governors,commisioners,
abeg na long list.the more i name,the more annoyed i become
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2007
hilli666:

First of all when people post blogs or write articles on anything Nigeria, it usually starts with a condemnation of the Government and trickles down to encompass other facets of the Country. From the failure in our academic system, our poor health infrastructure, poor economy, high rate of crime, and even our fast declining image in the international community. It was not to long ago; if I remember correctly when we used to be the bread basket of Africa. To me it seems we are all too eager to point out the problems, which, if I might add are already to evident, rather than try to figure out a solution. No matter how much denial you live in, you are still a part of the problem, Yes you.

Granted, the issues plaguing our great country is abysmal, and any honest person who scrutinizes it from an unbiased perspective would deem it hopeless, still there is hope.
If one is asked, “What is the greatest export from Nigeria?” the instinctive reply would be “oil” yes crude oil. Be that as it may, this is not true. Crude oil is our major export that yields financial earnings amongst other petty commodities, but the point we are missing is that Nigerians themselves are the greatest export from Nigeria. Let me interject an analogy. If a mother spends her fortune sending her children abroad to college, in the hopes that they will return and help her when they graduate, but upon completion of their education the children don’t return leaving the woman financially and emotionally broke.
The analogy might not relate directly with my point, but anyone with a modicum of common sense would immediately empathize that this is the case with Nigeria “the smart ones are all too scared to go home”. Such fears are not without rationale. According to globally published survey released by a humanitarian watch group in 2005, Nigeria is one the most dangerous countries to live in. But this should come as no surprise to those of you reading this article, you already knew this. I am convicted in the ideal that Nigerians are amongst the smartest and anatomically strongest people on the planet (key word amongst as in we are not the only ones) though there is no scientific basis to my claim, science would serve no hindrance to the claim none the less. Around the world there are Nigerians excelling in all walks of life, some of them leaders in ground breaking research. Now let’s imagine for a second, if all these Nigerians were to return home. Helps us build our country, train us and keep us up-to-date with the rest of the world that would be a first step of many more steps we ought to take in the right direction. But till then this is Mr. Anonymous1113 with my 2kobo. “May it rain in the our fathers rain forest”

There in lies my first solution.

Again another one that doesnt like to read. There are threads allowing posters to give there own ideas on how to solve Nigeria's problem but this thread is specifically to disgrace and abuse the tyrants that have put Nigeria in the mess it is and those who don't want Nigeria to progress ( madam speaker). The list includes those who know how to solve Nigeria's problem,are in the situation do so but fail to do so because of their unquenchable thirst to beat Bill Gates in the forbes list even though they don't want to work as hard as the man.

This thread should be renamed ; THE HALL OF SHAME

idupaul:

I'm sure you can't wait to get your paws on the nations treasury to wipe it clean. the fact your asking for is there to see. Billions of dollars earned, NO proof of money well spent. how much more facts do you need to conclude your past leaders are rogues?

Guy, name and shame, if you can't then don't bother others who want to. angry
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by idupaul: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ow11
This thread should be renamed ; THE HALL OF SHAME

We r in no position open a slanderin hall of shame for anybodi, Nigeria has the icpc.efcc,code of conduct,to indict whoeva is found guilty, Because a gvt official buys a toyota must we slander him, All am sayig is that in this thread some of those who have bin slandered mite b innocent, Nigerian think u must do something bad to buy a couple of toyotas.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by idupaul: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ow11 again
Let us tie all our corrupt leaders to a stake and burn them

You seem to be really aggrieved, Y all this hatred, R u really sure u want to burn any 1 @ the stake. if ur sure u want , then start an inquest since the law looks to slow to handle these percieved offenders with the level of violence u think they deserve.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by faketan(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
ow11

You are spot on.

What will happen if we have a country ruled by the likes of Dora, Okonjo and may be Soludo?
Who told you Nigeria will not progress?

Iwu, professsor Iwu, Professor Maurice, I am ashamed of him.

He is like OBJ in many ways, a self righteous thief.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2007
idupaul:

@ow11 again
You seem to be really aggrieved, Y all this hatred, R u really sure u want to burn any 1 @ the stake. if your sure u want , then start an inquest since the law looks to slow to handle these percieved offenders with the level of violence u think they deserve.

have you done NYSC? if yes did you runs your posting to ABJ,LAG or PHC? If No did you do your runs to stay in the capital of the state you were posted to?

If your answer to the last question is yes then you won't understand. When you see the abject poverty in Nigeria ( people drinking water from a polluted river, No light, No chair in a classroom, No hope for a better life, No access to health care, the list of No's is endless) and see ex-rulers and rulers houses in Knightsbridge, Palm beach and Hawaii, then you will hate them. Do you know how many children died because Ibori felt the reason he was governor was to buy a £250,000 house for his girlfriend? Do you know how many schools and teachers will benefit from that money. Is that his salary as a governor?

These men are hearthless People. They don't deserve pity. They don't pity others. If they did they won't steal. do you know how many of our problems would be solved if our leaders are accountable? all this tallk of Biafra and MEND wouldn't even come up.

Since we are powerless to confront them our only tool is to NAME AND SHAME THEM.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Blackcat(f): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2007
ow11:

have you done NYSC? if yes did you runs your posting to ABJ,LAG or PHC? If No did you do your runs to stay in the capital of the state you were posted to?

If your answer to the last question is yes then you won't understand. When you see the abject poverty in Nigeria ( people drinking water from a polluted river, No light, No chair in a classroom, No hope for a better life, No access to health care, the list of No's is endless) and see ex-rulers and rulers houses in Knightsbridge, Palm beach and Hawaii, then you will hate them. Do you know how many children died because Ibori felt the reason he was governor was to buy a £250,000 house for his girlfriend? Do you know how many schools and teachers will benefit from that money. Is that his salary as a governor?

These men are hearthless People. They don't deserve pity. They don't pity others. If they did they won't steal. do you know how many of our problems would be solved if our leaders are accountable? all this tallk of Biafra and MEND wouldn't even come up.

Since we are powerless to confront them our only tool is to NAME AND SHAME THEM.

WORD
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by EKENEA(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2007
Idupaul------- You sound like Lucky and Ibori, are you sure you are not from Ibori or lucky,maybe you are Alams brother.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by hilli666(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2007
Quote from ow11
[s]"Again another one that doesnt like to read". [/s]

Once again, another gallant display of mediocrity by someone who claims to be an advocate of the subject matter. I am cognizant of the topic of this forum. But unlike you, I realize how futile and totally worth less it is to bicker and dwell on past issues which serves to one end and one end only,… a means of venting, but offers not significant benefit to an already despondent situation.
  “Naming and shaming politicians on a forum” wow… is this what you have been reduced to? First of all let me say, “Most” of the claims brought against some of the personalities you mentioned, were all based on anecdotal evidence…hear say. What physical evidence do you have proving any of them committed a crime? Is it the house in Hawaii, Knightsbridge, Spain? Or is it because they have billions of dollars oversees? When did we adopt the inclination to accuse people openly without any legal evidence or at least empirical facts? Granted our government is corrupt (and there is evidence to that claim) and there have been and still are people of questionable character and ethics at the helms of power. But I for one will not stoop to the level of accusing people openly without any facts. If the voracious raping of our countries wealth offended you that much, why didn’t you do anything about it? Ohh let me guess “you are only one person, they have the army…you love life to much to speak for your rights. My point being if you couldn’t and didn’t do any thing then, you probably can’t and won’t do anything now so why complain? Might I remind you, money is still being embezzled as we speak. I guess that’s for another forum topic.
Id hate to impugn your integrity but I have to say that your posts lack substance and is intellectually deficient. As such it lends no credibility to the intellectual nucleus of this forum. My friendly advice to you would be to invest in your education or at least keep investing in it.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by willy4: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
ow11:

These men are hearthless People. They don't deserve pity. They don't pity others. If they did they won't steal. do you know how many of our problems would be solved if our leaders are accountable? all this tallk of BIAFRA and MEND wouldn't even come up.
Am happy that you know, what injustice can cause/result to.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2007
@hill6666

what is so difficult in understanding a post?

this is a forum. A forum is an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.culled from dictionary.com keyword DISCUSSION

this thread is titled Re: Nairalanders List your 5 Top Nigerian Criminals of your choice + reasons

Your choice of words to describe my posts made me laugh my socks off because you have failed time and time again to understand the purpose of posting anything on this thread. The reason is your lack of desire to read through a thread before posting. You just reach for the keyboard to throw insults without understanding what exactly is going on.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ayettymama(f): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2007
actually im young and i dont no much of what your talking about but i think all the politicians are currupt and all the citizens are currupt as well because they only care about themselves and not the future, not even thier children.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by skyone(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2007
First of all congrat to OW11, you sounds like Nelson Mandela, Jesse Jackson and those in that respectable category. God bless you.

Now @hilli666.

hilli666:

Quote from ow11
[s]"Again another one that doesnt like to read". [/s]

Once again, another gallant display of mediocrity by someone who claims to be an advocate of the subject matter. I am cognizant of the topic of this forum. But unlike you, I realize how futile and totally worth less it is to bicker and dwell on past issues which serves to one end and one end only,… a means of venting, but offers not significant benefit to an already despondent situation.
  “Naming and shaming politicians on a forum” wow… is this what you have been reduced to? First of all let me say, “Most” of the claims brought against some of the personalities you mentioned, were all based on anecdotal evidence…hear say. What physical evidence do you have proving any of them committed a crime? Is it the house in Hawaii, Knightsbridge, Spain? Or is it because they have billions of dollars oversees? When did we adopt the inclination to accuse people openly without any legal evidence or at least empirical facts? Granted our government is corrupt (and there is evidence to that claim) and there have been and still are people of questionable character and ethics at the helms of power. But I for one will not stoop to the level of accusing people openly without any facts. If the voracious raping of our countries wealth offended you that much, why didn’t you do anything about it? Ohh let me guess “you are only one person, they have the army…you love life to much to speak for your rights. My point being if you couldn’t and didn’t do any thing then, you probably can’t and won’t do anything now so why complain? Might I remind you, money is still being embezzled as we speak. I guess that’s for another forum topic.
Id hate to impugn your integrity but I have to say that your posts lack substance and is intellectually deficient. As such it lends no credibility to the intellectual nucleus of this forum. My friendly advice to you would be to invest in your education or at least keep investing in it.   

your treble figures indicates you are one of the devil's agents so debating with you is highly worthless, therefore i have no comment for the above qoute. And it's a pity that at this day and age of your life, you still ardore the criminals and evils of your mother land,what a death in the mind! it is the worst desease of humanity.

This is a forum where voices are heard
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by shawn123: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2007
thought of posting a reply to owe11 (or whatever the name is) comment but realised their was no need, because from the way he writes you can tell he is one of those who feels he is too intelligent to reason. If you live in Nigeria, you will know a thief. Especially a government thief, right!  No court would need to prosecute when the masses can see what is happening around them, common
here is my list
IBB
ATIKU
ODILI
ALAMS
PATRICIA ETEH
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
@shawn123

why are you attacking me? from your post i think u've had me confused for someone else
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by y2kmayor: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2007
Make una no say dis world is not 4 one person. everybody is a THIEVE, d only tin b say d person never jamb biro wey e go carry steal, if u jamb am, even Bill Gate self go bow 4 u come 2 talk of James Bone.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by idon410: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2007
I am very ashamed of those who come here to say that we are theives as such we shuld not call our leaders who over the years has milked us dry. But again I am not angry with them cos it might be that they are related to them one way or the other and it pains them when to see nigerians insult the rogues.

I wish the topic was to list more than five, oh how greatful I would be but for my top 5 nigerian criminals are 1. OBJ (for the past and the present) 2. Ibb 3. lucky igbinidion 4.James Ibori 5.the national assembly.

some say we are all theives, others say we should act mature and don't mention names but I want to ask, if you were caught for stealing wouldn't you be arrested and your mentioned by the police on crime fighters? If you were caught in a cyber cafe, wouldn't you be wisked by the efcc and taken to Ikoyi with your name and face published on the front of dailies and you tagged a ctriminal? If you buy a car and it is a little expensive, wouldn't the police and the efcc visit you?

Now amongs the five I have mention, who has been visited by the nigerian police or the efcc? They tell Nigerians to change but they forget that in life people follow and do what they see their elders, leaders, teachers, brothers and fathers do. That is why they say, do what I do and not what I say. So if Nigerians are corrupt, it is what the elders, leaders, teachers, brothers and fathers do that made them so.

Nigeria will only change when the elders, leaders, teachers, brothers and fathers change and I do not see that in the near future.

I studied the western world and I see that there is more corruption there than here but the economy is far better than ours and I ask why? It is cos they work as much as they still so tell me how you will find out that they steal. you can't, there's is taking water from a drum and filling it back immediately so that no one notices it. How I wish our leaders can be like that, what a great nation we would have.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by juliesanto(f): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2007
a beg! make una see the criminal here and the money wey them thief. Uncle Shege yet to be discovered the amount wey him thief.

LOOTED MONEY DISCOVERED IN FOREIGN BANKS NAMES OF DEPOSITORS
LOOTED MONEY DISCOVERED IN FOREIGN BANKS

NAMES OF DEPOSITORS LONDON SWISS($) USA ($) GERMANY (D)

GEN IBRAHIM BABANGIDA 6.25bn 7.41bn 2.00bn 9.00bn

GEN ABUBAKAR 1.31bn 2.33bn 800M

REAR ADMIRAL MIKE AKHIGBE 1.24bn 2.42bn 671M 1bn

GEN JERRY USENI 3.04bn 2.01bn 1.01bn 900M

ALH ISMAILA GWARZO 1.03bn 2.00bn 1.3bn 700M

ALH UMARU DIKKO 4.5bn 1.4bn 700M 345M

PAUL OGWUMA 300M 1.42bn 200M 500M

GEN SANI ABACHA 9.01bn 4.09bn 800M 3.01M

MOHAMMED ABACHA 300M 1.2bn 150M 535M

ABDULKADIR ABACHA 700M 1.21bn 900M 471M

ALHAJI WADA NAS 600M 1.32bn 300M

TOM IKIMI 400M 1.39bn 152M 371M

DAN ETETE 1.12bn 1.03bn 400M 1.72bn

DON ETIBET 2.5bn 1.06bn 700M 361M

MAJ AL MUSTAPHA 600M 1.001bn 210M

ANTHONY ANI 2.9bn 1.09bn 360M 1.66bn

BASHIR DALHATU 2.3bn 1.001bn 161M 1.43bn

GEN WUSHISHI 700M 1.301bn

ALH HASSAN ADAMU 300M 200M 700M

T Y DANJUMA 300M 200M 700M

GEN ISHAYA BAMAYI 120M 800M

SOURCE: WORLD BANK TO THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by realdemi(f): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
ow11:

@shawn123

why are you attacking me? from your post i think u've had me confused for someone else

Yeah, u've got that right!! Shawn123 has got u confused for hilli666. So don't bicker.
@ow11 U feel my heart PRECISELY.
Blackcat:

WORD
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
@juliesanto

Long List! The blood money they have stashed away will make them miserable . . . do I hear an A. . .

@skyone

Nice thread!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by moondust(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2007
1. IBB
2. IBB
3. IBB
4. IBB
5. IBB
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by obayopo: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2007
It is high time 4 nigerians 2 knw dt our destiny is in our hands.Rather we keep praising the looters,economy destroyers,ungrateful retch who has turned our country a desert.
But it is 4sure and certain that their generation 2 come will share the unending torment and suffering caused to this great Nation.
Cheers

Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by skyone(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2007
obayopo:

So far from the above quote, it looks like the Hausas needs to be more educated concerning corruption. Does anyone agree with me?
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by mrjonz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
Plain as Pie:
IBB
OBJ x 2
MAURICE IWU
ABACHA
UDENWA
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by obayopo: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
GOD WILL SAVE THIS NATION
because THIS COUNTRY BELONG TO HIM
IJN
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by runny: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2007
waz d matta wit ibb why is he actin as if he dey fear yar'adua
after he don thief plenti money he won use style beg national assembly
yar'adua self na sickler im be self?
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Neyoyo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2007
Me and you are criminals too.We encourage the leaders to be corrupt.If a man leaves a political office without money,you will call him a fool but if he steals money, you will give him a chieftaincy title or make him an elder in church.In short, all Nigerians are criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly / Marriage Mayhem Of Nigeria’s Silver Spoon Kids …why Marriage Is Becoming A Bore / Ajimobi Demands Apology From Schools That Protested Against His Education Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.