Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. (10908 Views)

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by skyone(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Teriba(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2007
@3d_hunter,

Actually, since the man himself is still alive, you may want to talk to him and hear what he has got to say yourself. To describe that war as a reckless war was an understatement! We all know how many members of the Ndigbo family lost their lives during that war. What we rarely talk about is the fact that about one million other Nigerians from different parts of the country were murdered in the process of defending one Nigeria.
At the time Ojukwu started that war, his major problem was that he wouldn`t serve under someone that was his junior in the military, in person of Gowon. Well, if that should lead to war, it should have been started by Brigadier Ogundipe who was the most senior in the military then, it shouldn`t have been Ojukwu starting a war. Most of his supporters always want to believe that it was the treatment meted out to Ndigbo in the North that led to him seeking secession. But what experience has shown is that conflict would always occur the moment you have two or more individuals living together. Normally, I tend to ignore Igbos with the theory that Ojukwu was not driven by ambitiions. The same people see Yoruba as betraying them. I guess they must have picked their rubbish up from the road-side or during a pub discusion, so there is no point arguing with them moreso when I know that informed Igbo would surely know better. When he started his war, there were Yoruba Officers in the military who believed in his rhetorics and decided to fight on the side of Biafra, the best among them was eventually murdered by Ojukwu. And how many Biafran Commanders that started that war with him did not lose his life ? Virtually all of them were shot dead by Ojukwu in one power tussle or the other! Before the war, Ndigbo reigned supreme in the military, but till today they continue to face marginalisation. Before the war, the South was not dominated by the North, after the war that changed completely. Nigeria was then a young and promising nation-state that needed to attend to a lot of different domestic issues, but the war diverted the attention of everybody; what we have today is a geo-political ruse beneficial only to the powerful.
Secession is never the solution to anything. You look at the Ndigbo today, how united are they ? Or is it the Yorubas that you would describe as very united, so that when one separates from the larger Nigeria everything is going to be smooth afterwards. In my own small town of about 200,000 people, they have so many stereotypes that one area peedles about the other. So, no intelligent Nigerian would be talking of declaring a region independent in nigeria. What nigeria needed then and still needs now is giving autonomy to all the regions that make up Nigeria, so that there would be healthy rivalry- and a failed region would know who to blame. I know that if that war had succeeded, the younger generation would be busy today talking of unificatication, after the realisation that there is nothing to gain from separation! The little that I know about this world would suggest that Nigeria does not have a serious geo-political problem, at all. Just imagine a situation where the population of enugu is one million, but of that one million 600,000 are from the North, and of the remaining 400,000, 150k are yoruba. Now, you believe in democracy, where the majority must rule, but this is the heart of Igboland, what then are you going to do in a situation like this ? This is what the Balkan states are having to deal with leading to wars in that region! The people of Belgium are the most divided in western Europe, yet they continue to live together. Scotland is a region in what they refer to as the United Kingdon or Great Britain, but the Scots have been talking of secession for ages,but how that is going to tackle the problem of Glasgow is beyond me. So, fundamentally speaking, there is nothing peculiar about our problems.
I have got to a stage in my life where I do not see myself engaging in cheap tribal shots against fellow Nigerians or blacks for that matter, so the likelihood of doing that on this forum is very narrow, but if you have anything that contradicts my points here you should feel free to share it with me.
The fact that have impressed me about Ojukwu is that I can`t recollect any of his recent pronouncements in which he didn`t attribute what he did then to his age, neither can I recollect where he has said that Yoruba betrayed him, so one should leave that to his unaccredited megaphones to be doing it- if it makes them happy.
While still on this topic, I would like to use this opportunity to thank all men and women that played one role or the other in making sure that the best thing to have happened to the black race remains a single political entity that we all refer to as Nigeria. some of them have died, but the idea of a single Nigeria lives on. At the burial place of a great South African, Steve Biko, is a sign that speaks for all men and women that come to this world only to die, pre-maturely, fighting a noble cause, it simply reads: `` It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die`` The chilldren of all those that died fighting for a single Nigeria should know that their relatives did not die in vain, because the Nigeria they die for is still intact! And on the Biafran side, may God continue to heal all the hearts that continue to bleed as a result of their losses during the war. Amen.

@D-Chair,
the point is that be it Alhaji Alhaji, Alami or Balogun, they were simply doing what the two you don`t want us to focus taught them. What acts of embezzlement could any of these three have engaged in that would make them worse than Babangida that has failed to explain to us what happened to the $12 billion that Nigeria got from oil during the first Gulf War? And you are comprehensively wrong to say that Obasanjo left an empty treasury for Shehu Shagari. Obasanjo was one of the best leaders in the world during his first coming, because it was at the tail end of his regime in 1979 that he stole money from that treasury- which is a peanut compares with what people are stealing in Nigeria today. It was the second coming of Obasanjo that was a total disaster, not his regime from 1976-1979! And, by the way, the starter of this thread asked for five people and that was what I did in my first piece!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by alafin(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2007
M.I.P is a perfect example of the Nigerian Politician; deviating from her original text. Saying YES but meaning NO in her mind. Etteh's counterpart.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by mip(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2007
hiss
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Teriba

You don talk am finish. That war was unnecessary and the Igbos came out worse. How they still continue to applaud the man who started the whole thing is beyond me. Why didn't he die like Hitler? Why did he run? He should have given his life if he felt he was fighting for his people instead of his pocket. He sent Nzeogwu to an early grave with that senseless command to go to Nsukka. Infact he should be in my revised List.

for others please it is ALAMIEYESEIGHA. type am well let us name and shame
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
fuckin' slowpoke. am sure you were in Church this morning speaking in tongues, making a spectacle of yourself. Alainironu.

good one man grin
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by choco4life(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
I think Gbenga Daniels, laundered money and his tracks cud be covered he convert the money to buying f.ked buses for the state, smart for his kind.

Also Lucky, milked edo really dry cid not even fix roads and everywher was floode during the raining season

The list is endless,
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by EKENEA(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2007
Peter Odilli (master planner

James Ibori ( Niger delta Hostage organiser

Lucky igbenedion ( chop and quench

Atiku ( big time crock

Wole Shoyinka ( cult grand master

alamsco ( President general) up Presidooo

Tafa (the dragon

Gani (the confused man

Abacha (the Hitler

OBJ (criminal of wasted generation

IBB stealing by trick (419 lord)
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Bomi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hunnn Let's have fun with them jare! For one thing they will not even have time to read this.
My top eleven are:
No 1 Mike Akigbe
Source of Wealth UnKnown
Have more that eleven merchant ships in Niger Delta. Forwarding and Backwarding petroleum product. Involving in legal and illegal bunkering during and after Abacha regim down to Obj time. Use the Navy apparatus to achieve is aim and into partnership with big boys like him - Danjuma and Maduekwe and the rest to float Seatruck a major contractor tyo Shell and the Navy supplying patrol boats through Shell to The navy. Run Navy aground. god forgave Nigerians Amen.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Teriba(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ T@meDo,
Yeah, you are dead right! What is very sad is to see what Britain is doing to our people that want to visit Britain these days. Is this not the UK that our people used to enter visa-free up until the early 80s ? I think FESTAC `77 marked the height of our rise as a nation; through it we announced to the world that we have arrived and they saw with their own eyes that we had ! It has been right back to earth ever since! Very Sad!!!

@ ow11,
The nice thing about Ojukwu is his candour whenever he speaks these days. I think that has to do with his age and the passage of time. I mean, all the actors in that ego-trip then were in their 20s and 30s. The North had many reasons to go to war before 1967 and the Yoruba could have as well declared war as a result of June 12, but where would it lead us ? Nowhere!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by dot2002(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2007
very nice we should celebrate, yes its getting better, light is just at the end of the dark tunnel, it is progressive celebrate, ,

Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by faketan(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
Bomi:

Hunnn Let's have fun with them jare! For one thing they will not even have time to read this.

Hehe don't be too sure. These people so afraid for their lives that they always at alert looking for a possible source of danger. They have informants everywhere.

But problem is that they have sold their souls to the devil that they may not be disturbed so much about your opinion about them.

All the same keep the fire burning.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=96425.msg1724536#msg1724536
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by TmeD0(m): 2:04am On Nov 28, 2007
Teriba:

@ T@meDo,
Yeah, you are dead right! What is very sad is to see what Britain is doing to our people that want to visit Britain these days. Is this not the UK that our people used to enter visa-free up until the early 80s ? I think FESTAC `77 marked the height of our rise as a nation; through it we announced to the world that we have arrived and they saw with their own eyes that we had ! It has been right back to earth ever since! Very Sad!!!

@ ow11,
The nice thing about Ojukwu is his candour whenever he speaks these days. I think that has to do with his age and the passage of time. I mean, all the actors in that ego-trip then were in their 20s and 30s. The North had many reasons to go to war before 1967 and the Yoruba could have as well declared war as a result of June 12, but where would it lead us ? Nowhere!

Yep, you're right on the money! Indeed those two started the demise Nigeria is in right now. By the way, did you all know that OBJ, IBB, and Abacha were all buddies while they were still in training in the military? I will find the proof and show you all where the conspiracy all began. Peace!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by mryahoozee: 5:27am On Nov 28, 2007
OBJ
ADEDIBU AND OYO STATE GOVERNOR, ALAO AKALA
IBB
ATIKU
UMARY MUSA YAR ADUA
ABACHA
ALL YAHOO YAHOO BOIZ IN NIGERIA

ALL OF THEM ARE NOT READY TO CHANGE NIGERIA BUT WANT TO PUT AND ENCOURAGE CURRUPTION, IS NOT THE FAULT OF YAHOO YAHOO BOIZ BUT IT FIRST STARTED AND WRONG FROM OUR LEADERS THAT CARRY MONEY GO OVERSEAS, PLEASE DO NOT BLAME YAHOO BOIZ,IT WAS OUR LEADERS FAULT,
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by EKENEA(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2007
OBJ started the stealing in Nigeria (shine Your eyes) when Idi Amin caught him with some money, remember ITT.NNPC scandal
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by bussyankee(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
This is my own list
1. Babangida
2. Abacha
3. Alams
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by bussyankee(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
This is my own list
1.Babangida- for make corruption a vocation
2.Abacha- for stealin wat he will never finish in his lifetime
3.Alams- resource contol thief
4.Ibori- modern day criminal- swindle the state to buy choice assets
5.Dariye- for abandoning his loot in london by jumpin bail

May God help nigeria
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by tshantec(f): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
There are two notorious names missing from the list. For people in the eastern part of Nigeria you need to mention Thief Chris Uba and Chimaroke Nnamani. They caused financial havoc and anarchy in their respective states. Also in the list are Thief Mrs Pat Etteh who couldn't wait to lay her hands on the bounty, Mr.Sam Ejiofor who stored money in 2 water tanks and a Super cop who landed in a super net for a super theft.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Bblak(f): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2007
And their criminal acts continues.No hope of repentance in them angry.Too bad

***MAY GOD SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM CORRUPTION sad***
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by okoomoge2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2007
OBJ - Ole (Big Thief)
Odili- Bastard
Ibori- refined criminal
Abacha - foolish OLe
Babangida- Thief of the century
Don Duke- Master Planner
Saraki- hmmm more than a thief
Tinubu- born criminal
Atiku- Barawo Bansa
Tafa Balogun, Ehindenro,Okiro- Armed robber in Black uniform
Tom ikimi
Alhaji Alhaji
Prince Audu
Igbinedons
Dangote- experined barawo
Justice Bayo Ojo
Bode George
Ojo Maduekwe
Tony Anenih
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2007
hi,
As 4 moi,

OBJ
IBB
ABACHA
ATIKU
DANGOTE
TAFA BALOGUN
EHINDE,
ABDULSALAMIIIIIII
OBJ
OBJ
IBB
IBB
HOW I WISH FELA STILL DEY ALIVE!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by MP007(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
is that all yall got, Someone should write a book am them . .The list is endless, dont waste ur time peoople, word!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by willy4: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2007
ow11:

@ Teriba

You don talk am finish. That war was unnecessary and the Igbos came out worse. How they still continue to applaud the man who started the whole thing is beyond me. Why didn't he die like Hitler? Why did he run? He should have given his life if he felt he was fighting for his people instead of his pocket. He sent Nzeogwu to an early grave with that senseless command to go to Nsukka. Infact he should be in my revised List.
So, Ojukwu started the massacred of more than 100,000 thousand innocent IBOS and other Easterners living in Northern Nigeria and parts of Yorubaland, and then declared war on Nigeria,
I know know which day lies go finish for dis Nigeria.
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by bodeomos: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2007
that is not a though issue to handle, top on this is
1. all hyip (wealthsolution,sefteg,up henry, devine success, tresurelink etc
2. you and me for falling mugu
3. all politicians, military inclusive
4. all monopolistic businessmen that wont allow other grow
5. everybody that has the opportunity to belong to any of the 4 groups listed above.

you may please add names to each cartegory as you deem fit.

allo
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2007
willy*2:

So, Ojukwu started the massacred of more than 100,000 thousand innocent IBOS and other Easterners living in Northern Nigeria and parts of Yorubaland, and then declared war on Nigeria,
I know know which day lies go finish for this Nigeria.

ur argument is for another thread! open another one and let us talk about what started the war.
but for this thread Ojukwu should be in the list for starting a war and running away!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Bosy(f): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2007
Hope u guya have not forgotten the Erstwhile minister of petroleum that has Loins as pet in his V/Island home. Something Etiebet. pls correct me
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Bosy(f): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2007
Insert Quote
Hope u guys have not forgotten the Erstwhile minister of petroleum that has Lions as pet in his V/Island home. Something Etiebet or Etete
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2007
Bosy:

Insert Quote
Hope u guys have not forgotten the Erstwhile minister of petroleum that has Lions as pet in his V/Island home. Something Etiebet or Etete

It's ETETE

d monster had the balls to feed lions with precious meat when humans ate kpomo and bones ( sometimes without) in PH. May he rot in the Paris jail!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by willy4: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2007
ow11:

your argument is for another thread! open another one and let us talk about what started the war.
but for this thread Ojukwu should be in the list for starting a war and running away!
No need to open another thread, only an Idiot will fold his arms and watch his kinsmen/tribe masssacred in such a way. If you can permit that, myself can not.
 Please Tell Mr Teriba that his stories are full of lies
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by ow11(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
willy*2:

No need to open another thread, only an Idiot will fold his arms and watch his kinsmen/tribe masssacred in such a way. If you can permit that, myself can not.
Please Tell Mr Teriba that his stories are full of lies

I tire for you oh!
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by Vuitton(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
IBB
OBJ
ATIKU
98% NATIONAL ASS MEMBERS
MAURICE IWU OR TAFA BALOGUN

nEVER THE LESS, THE ONES WE KNO ARE THOSE WHO WERE INDICTED OR TOO OBVIOUS.
THER ARE SO MANY, THATS WHY WE ARE IN THE TOP 3 MOST CORRUPT COUNTRIES.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. by hollandis(f): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2007
obasanjo
obasanjo' s son
obasanjo's daughter
any one named obasanjo(slip of tongue)
obasanjo's friend(ahmadu ali)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back / Budget Padding: We’ll Crush Any Attempt To Remove Dogara —oke / Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.