Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293487 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2013
Finetalk: My contact says more letters are going out today.
thanks for ure prompt response. thanks a lot
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2013
U r welcome. Congrats. Sent u email
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Finetalk: U r welcome. Congrats. Sent u email
didn't get ur mail how else can I reach u
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
U responded to the email. Lets take it offline
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
I'm worried about those of us that did the interview but we're not invited for medics.
Re: CBN Test. by yayoxus: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
makonko: I'm worried about those of us that did the interview but we're not invited for medics.
well, may be Finetalk can find out for us if some rays of hope will light our minds.
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
They have completed the exercise. What State are u from?
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Finetalk: They have completed the exercise. What State are u from?

Yobe
Re: CBN Test. by authenticblack: 4:01am On Nov 21, 2013
amiraland: At finetalk good day. Please are they still sending offer letters some of my friends that we did the medicals haven't gotten their offer letters as at yesterday. They are experienced with over 5 yrs in financial institutions. They're really worried. Thanks . Look foward to meeting some peps here in training school next month. Finetalk thanks in advance for ure response

@ amiraland tell your friends to check their spam for the offer letter
Re: CBN Test. by obioma2000: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2013
spinnin: Hey guys I need some advice. I have an offer from cbn but I'm undecided on what to do. I currently work with one of the commercial banks in Nigeria and I love the culture of the bank. I plan on going for my an MBA in the next 2 years. I also plan on starting the CFA exam next year. I want to know if cbn will offer the right environment for growth and if the work environment is challenging (I don't like being idle). Also, I'll need to know what the pay structure for the SS II level is. More importantly, I wish to establish a career in the financial services industry (not necessarily banking) and I need to know if this experience will be relevant. (I started work this year and I've completed my ICAN exams). Thank you for your anticipated responses.
@ Spinnin I will advice you call me on this number 08076615051. Cheers
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
At authentic black and finetalk thanks a lot my friend has finally gotten his offer letter. What you guys have made happen for others God will definately make happen for you guys. Thanks to everyone who contributed. And to those who did not get the offer let's not limit GOd. Remember he's able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we think or ask. I'm confident God will give u guys better jobs. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
@finetalk
This is interesting. My own case is different i guess. But you could use your contact to find info for me. I was interviewed in 3 weeks ago at CBN Abuja for an experienced position. Till date, i am yet to receive any communication or whatsoever from them. I wouldnt know if they take this long to get to candidate or what. How would you if you get an offer? thannx a bunch
Re: CBN Test. by yayoxus: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
unibadan: @finetalk
This is interesting. My own case is different i guess. But you could use your contact to find info for me. I was interviewed in 3 weeks ago at CBN Abuja for an experienced position. Till date, i am yet to receive any communication or whatsoever from them. I wouldnt know if they take this long to get to candidate or what. How would you if you get an offer? thannx a bunch
@unibadan, are u saying that u had ur interview after medics invitation ie after 12th of october? Pls ur reply will be appreciated.
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2013
unibadan: @finetalk

What experienced interview? Risk mgt or Medical services?
Re: CBN Test. by staijay: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Finetalk: They have completed the exercise. What State are u from?
Does it mean that we should forget about it. Do u
know for those from ebonyi state
Re: CBN Test. by unibadan(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2013
@finetalk and @sanjay
I was interviewed for a Risk management job not medical. This was conducted in October and am yet to get feedback from them. I believe it is after you are selected that you will be called for medical.

Guys, if you have any update as regards the interview, kindly relate it with me.

thannx...
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2013
@finetalk- pls can u help me inquire about those dat did medical services interview last october. have not heard from them since then
Re: CBN Test. by Opsy500(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Pls, can someone help me with a number that I call to ask about the pay structure with regard to d offer letter sent to me.
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
staijay: Does it mean that we should forget about it. Do u
know for those from ebonyi state

CBN HR said that they have completed the exercise. It is time for us to move on. I was not successful too.
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
amaham: @finetalk- pls can u help me inquire about those dat did medical services interview last october. have not heard from them since then

Join the line. We started our own journey since last year. Just forget till next year
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
unibadan: @finetalk and @sanjay
I was interviewed for a Risk management job not medical. This was conducted in October and am yet to get feedback from them. I believe it is after you are selected that you will be called for medical.

Guys, if you have any update as regards the interview, kindly relate it with me.

thannx...

That's why it is good to be clear. Guys for don peme somebody for CBN today. Abeg go siddon. You did interview in October, you wan answer in November. We have been waiting since last year
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
At unibadan who knows you might just be lucky and hear from CBN sooner some of us had our interview in march and went for medicals in october. My advise is that u just relax and go about ure daily activities no need to get worked up what will be will be.
Re: CBN Test. by Opsy500(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls, can someone help me with a number that I call to ask about the pay structure with regard to d offer letter sent to me
Re: CBN Test. by amaham(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
@finetalk- tnx bro,hope God sees we prospective medical service guys through
Re: CBN Test. by yayoxus: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
@unibadan, e'se! Na pray we go continue 2 dey pray oh. Hmm Oluwa bunmi oh!
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
At finetalk sent u an email. I don't know who ure contact is but believe me he or she is really at the heart of the recruitment process just confirmed it with d mail u sent to me. Ure a blessing to this forum pls accept my offer oh. Be rest assured that u are destined for greatness. Remain blessed
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Just got info from my friend at the training. Not everyone is documented. U must get letter accepting ur resignation from ur previous workplace. If not u r o.y.o
No leave ur former place anyhow, u need the reference. Withiut it , no confirmation.
Re: CBN Test. by Opsy500(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Finetalk: Just got info from my friend at the training. Not everyone is documented. U must get letter accepting ur resignation from ur previous workplace. If not u r o.y.o
No leave ur former place anyhow, u need the reference. Withiut it , no confirmation.

But were they allowed to continue with the induction.
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Some were some were not
Re: CBN Test. by Opsy500(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Finetalk: Some were some were not
For those that were not allowed to continue, is that d end of their recruitment or will they be moved to another batch.
Re: CBN Test. by Finetalk(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Opsy500:
For those that were not allowed to continue, is that d end of their recruitment or will they be moved to another batch.

I don't know. But don't waste ur time they told them

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.