Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (48993 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
"The thing to do is to get organized; keep separated and you will be exploited, you will be robbed, you will be killed. Get organized and you will compel the world to respect you." - Marcus Garvey

We're all one people, why the bloodshed?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jF8Ntd5du7A/TeNtGYM3dUI/AAAAAAAADXA/FMl8zDFDcfc/s1600/Mgarvey%255B1%255D.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
[size=14pt]I'm trying to be the Pastor/Imam in unison today - and preach the REAL message to you guys..

Follow me home, this is what they don't teach you morons in your Churches and Mosques - the real message for simpletons.[/size]
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by FindOut(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
wow! I understand d anger. But pls let us try to answer some questions HONESTLY & SINCERELY:

1) Is the ordinary muslim guy in the north in support of bokoharam & their atrocities

2) Do you really think bokoharam gives a damn if 100 mosques are burnt & 500 muslims are killed?
*bear in mind that their deadliest strike yet in Kano killed both muslims & xtians, aside from muslims they've murdered/assasinated, including the brother of their founder, & more recently, a retired DIG & his aides*

3) Have muslims not come out to denounce the bokoharam menace

4) How many muslims, either ur friends, or on the media have supported boko haram's continuous destruction of churches & killings(tho i agree some extremists are abound especially on anonymous forums like this)

5) Is the government living up to expectation in tackling this menace *pls remember the huge budgetary allocation for defence*

6) We agree xtians are angry,& they have every right to be, but is killing muslims (they are humans too) who may even be sympathising with them & burning mosques going to solve the problem?

7) A man who kills an innocent & defenceless man because he believes his religion asked him to do so; & a man who kills an innocent and defenceless man because of someone else's crime.
Is dere any difference between the two men?

Please, no insults. Let us analyze this issues objectively & unite against our common enemy - the evil people among us who are bent on exploiting religion & tribe to cause hate within the land. Its not easy to identify & locate them, yes, but that is where our task should begin. Muslims and Christians are not enemies. I will never stop stressing this.

11 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by kheart(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Religious war, now am sure when bomb explodes in any state, I expect reprisal attacks, thats how it works in Nigeria, people are always waiting for pacesetters. The end of BH is doggy.
u ve a very low iq, if muslims will start blockin highways n killin xtians, there ll be non of u guys left. here.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
"The most disastrous aspect of colonization which you are the most relunctant to release from your mind is their colonization of the image of God." - Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing

How can you guys be free, when you kill yourselves over the images of foreign Gods?

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
"Black Consciousness is in essence the realization by the black man of the need to rally together with his brothers around the cause of their operation - [size=14pt]the blackness of their skin[/size] - and to operate as a group in order to rid themselves of the shackles that bind them to perpetual servitude." - Steve Biko

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by lekkie073(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
kheart: u ve a very low iq, if muslims will start blockin highways n killin xtians, there ll be non of u guys left. here.
na there u lie o. u muslims cannot stand a provoked group of xtians. its just dat xtians dont rush to being violent unlike u ppl dat call ur religion d religion of peace. alqaeda is d most peaceful sect followed by alshabab and boko haram. rotten religion!

5 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Redhot111(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
It got 2 dis only because d government n muslim leaders refused 2 sincerely do sumtin abt it. As a christian i wld say is not justified in anyway. But d killing of christians has bin taken as a normal tin 4 2 long, hence dis reprisal attack. Shame on d muslim leaders n d government dat has bin silent 4 so long n i sincerely pray dat God should step in n take countrol.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by begwong: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
azimibraun: As a muslim, i am saddened by dis spate of killing of Christians by the bombing of churches.As a human, i think the christians are bin left with no choice.may allah put the evil in my country to shame.
May God bless u azimi. . .If only,and i mean if only those housing those bombers in d entire counntry can ONLY expose this evil doers to d security operatives to b arrested,u will see d unity dat will engulf d north.But its unfortunate suicide bombers are brainwaashed to perpetrate evil by some who do not proclaim d teachings of d noble q'ran thereby puting d lives of many innocent pple in danger.
May Allah expose all d evil doers!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
I've done what my God ministered to me today, you may choose to listen - or ignore it..

But please leave the oil, and resources intact - I'm coming back for them soon.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bisiaet: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
@ ayo jango: Quote "Burn as many mosques as possible,xtians have been too patient,ds anti-christ dnt respect d sabbath day @ all. Violence met with violence brings peace!!!

You have just said the truth may God bless you. This was what I had said long ago before this animals turn it to daily thing or Sunday Sunday thing to just likk at Will. Fellow brother xtianity does not mean follishness. Some time when you counter violence with violence it always bring peace. If America did not face the reality and go for the worst today Bin Ladden would still be terrorizing them.

Since the Isreal rained a cluster bomb on Palestine few years ago whereby all the places the bomb was dropped caught fire and nothing anyone can be use to stop the burning, water cant stop it nor extinguisher since that day do you hear Palestinian rants again because before they thought Jihad war is a war not known that Jihad war no longer relevant where sophiscated bomb are manufatured didnt the Palesanian make the peace by force? they were so afraid even America till date still asking Isreal what are the componet of that bomb first of its kind in the world.

This Muslim so believ they have strong head and unless they are seriously dealt with they dont usually respect themselves. Either is Boko Idiots or whatever if the xtain fail to raise up to the challenge I bet it they'll finish us this is no longer a political issue of a thing its a systematic termination or extinction of xtianity in Nigeria they know what they are doing all they want is to wipe xtianity out that is all but we must fight for our right this is the truth brothers xtianity does not mean foolishness for goodness sake.

10 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by richjohn1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Welldone christian brothers! I just remember "deacons for defense" its a must watch!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Biggyd2: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Today it will seem that it is the 'problem of the North'. Someday-soon, if this nonsense is not curbed these BH will attack our rulers who think that they are 'untouchables'(even those who sponsor these miscreants). King Jona, since you have refused to leave, kindly chew some Livernut and save this country. It is so interesting how you act swiftly when it comes to using armed personnel to deal with innocent protesters but BH is such a thorn in the flesh for you. WHY king Jona, why?

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by jackbaur(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
These christian youths should know that muslims are not their enemy. Most muslims detest and condemn the attacks on churches. Innocent muslims were killed in the reprisal attack. Bokoharam are our collective enemy irrespective of religion. May God safe nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by elewedu(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
Deaths upon deaths all because of religion. History has a way of repeating itself, christians crusades, muslims jihads all in the name of religion. Those that brought us western and eastern religions have long settled for objectivity, and here we are spilling blood to perpetrate believes that has done more harm than good. I strongly feel for us in this nation, because even the educated ones among us are still veiled with hypocrisy. As long as we continue to rest our objectivity on sentiments, am afraid religion we continue to do more harm to us than good. At this juncture, I extend my heartfelt condolence to the families of the victims both from the church and the reprisal attack.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by tpapi: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
lekzyn: Yeaaaaa,I have been realy waiting for this day to come and it is. Kaduna christain youths well done, i LOVE Your action today keep it up. ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES
i av a question,is there a difference btw kaduna muslim youth n bh members
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by shizzle11(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well,isn't it about time?

Exactly! Long overdue if u ask me
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by 2good(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

It may also lead to an escalation and thus more violence. This is disturbing; I fear for the unity of my country.

Its so funny that thesame you who said Bishop Oyedepo's curse is beginning to work on Boko Haram and that their demise is imminent is thesame person that is afraid of the unity of his country. Can't you see that you are living a life of denial? You have to see that these MOG in Nigeria just take advantage of the gullibility of Nigerians and milk as much as they can from them. Have you heard any of them speak out or give a press conference today?
Nigerians need to wake up and kick religion(including Christianity and Islam) out of its boarders.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
I think Kaduna is becoming another Jos in the making. Now we will be having attacks and counter attacks continually between the christians and the muslims.
I expect the hausa almagiris to retaliate sometime later.
Its time for southerners with ears to return among their people where the are safe.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Lilprocess(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by vickydave(f): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
bumie07: I think its high time we put aside our bible απϑ fight for ourself...coz its seems God is been too patient on this issue
wat do u even knw u r sayin? if u dnt av any wise tin 2 say,kip sht. hw dare u say such abt GOD? wat dou even knw abt hm nd wat is goin on? angry
bumie07: I think its high time we put aside our bible απϑ fight for ourself...coz its seems God is been too patient on this issue
wat do u even knw u r sayin? if u dnt av any wise tin 2 say,kip sht. hw dare u say such abt GOD? wat dou even knw abt hm nd wat is goin on?

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by smallgod(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
As much as we christians have been put in a really tight corner, have been pushed to the wall and frustrated for so long by the evil machinations of these maniacal religious extremists, I find it really hard to convince myself that reprisals attacks on our part is what we need to bring the killings meted out by these ungodly people to an end. The reason why I say this is that reprisal attacks by the christians is most likely to breed reprisal attacks by the muslims. This, merciful God forbid, could lead to a full-scale religious war in the country. Believe me, this is not what Nigeria, or any other african nation- or indeed any nation at all- needs. We have to ask ourselves these salient questions: Hasn't the black race suffered enough? I mean, from the absolute humiliation and degradation of slavery to the exploitation (of every kind) of colonmisation and european imperialism. Isn't there another means to the resolution of this crisis? Why are the moderate, peace-loving muslims not speaking up against the acts of the fanatics in their fold? We all must seek the peaceful resolution of this crisis and not use violence to fight violence.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by trimwis: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
look at the problem Jesus Christ and Mohammed has brought to humanity. I HATE RELIGION. IT HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by 27naira(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
Previous topic was "Bomb blasts at churches in Zaria" Not boko haram or muslims bomb churches.
Recent topic "Christain youths kill Muslims in repraisal attack"

very sensational. Kudos to the Ode that calls him or herself a moderator.

Bottom line, i will never endorse violence.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by jenti: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
It is better to divide in peace than in pieces - Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
This country is too big and complexto be governed from Abuja
Lets go back to the 3 regions or at worst, 6 regions .
We have deceived ourselves enof. Nigeria was created to fail
Those who make peaceful change impossible will find violent change inevitable
To those who lost their lives, May d Lord confort you

2 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
U may recall i said it...i knew dey will soon shift our focus from d subsidy theft,bribery wahala thing..i just knew innocent men n women will die...but what is mur painful to me is d blindness of our people...so u really think it is MUSLIMS...who wud bomb churches So u think muslims...despite all d islamic teachings wud dare to?? Oh no!!! We r lost in dis country...didnt u observe d number of both "muslims" and "christians" dat hav bin caught red-handed with bombs What abt d bombs discovered in port-harcourt?? Wao!!! We r finished in dis country...so we wud really b fooled to kill ourselves?? Oh no...d tym has come for a sovereign national conference...we must explain our differences to each oda...islam doesn't preach suicide or killing innocent people or oppression...islam is d best to ever happen to mankind...but der r so many transgressors...we must all beware

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by metro10: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Kudos to those xtian youth...pls, enlist me for the next reprisal attacks. You can't butcher my brethren and yan me nonsence of peace. I am a xtian but not a fool, if u r one, gud for u. Stop telling me that bh are different from d muslims..... The northern leadership frontes this group, they can stop it....how many of them are speaking out against bh?
Kill them all.....finnish them, if the dont want us to rest...what nonsence.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Chamber10(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
SMH so these Islamists want to tell us that there is no freedom of worship again in this NAija but they freely worship in their mosque in the southern part of the country? Hmm... IslamaBAD o. God help xtians in this country, this sunday bombing has gone out of hand!!!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Integrafamoo: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
May God have mercy on us in this country. Could this be genetic,religion or culture?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Lilprocess(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.