Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (48995 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2012
Fulaman198:

It is not you or other human beings who should see the difference in me, but God/Allah.

God will see the difference EACH AND EVERY one of us as 7 billion people in the Earth make. Whether we are of different/various faiths. It is how we behave under Gods' law.
isnt dat a load of Shit?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Fulaman198(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2012
BĂ©lla3: isnt dat a load of Shit?

No, because in the end it is what God thinks of us my dear

You may never get to know me as the individual I am, nor I you. In the end, God only knows who we truly are, and the roles we play as human beings to help/benefit the society or destroy/counter a society.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by 9javoice1(m): 5:12am On Jul 06, 2012
When we want to barb our hairs we also barb our bear bear.

Look! an average hausa/fulani muslim is an extremist,
Is eighter they are boko haramites or they are sponsors or they are sympatizers.

It is those we called moderate muslims in the open that are sponsoring the boko boys in the secret.
it is those we called true and moderate muslims up north that are hidding and covering the hideout of boko boys.
If we wana wipe the boko boys, we shall also wipe their sponsors and also wipe their sympatizers.

to me all of them are the same.
the only true muslim we have in nigeria are those from the south and middle belt.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2012
Fulaman198:

No, because in the end it is what God thinks of us my dear

You may never get to know me as the individual I am, nor I you. In the end, God only knows who we truly are, and the roles we play as human beings to help/benefit the society or destroy/counter a society.
you are quite confused! After sayin only God can see, you come and talk about responsibility in society. Like seriously?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Fulaman198(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2012
9ja voice: When we want to barb our hairs we also barb our bear bear.

Look! an average hausa/fulani muslim is an extremist,
Is eighter they are boko haramites or they are sponsors or they are sympatizers.

It is those we called moderate muslims in the open that are sponsoring the boko boys in the secret.
it is those we called true and moderate muslims up north that are hidding and covering the hideout of boko boys.
If we wana wipe the boko boys, we shall also wipe their sponsors and also wipe their sympatizers.

to me all of them are the same.
the only true muslim we have in nigeria are those from the south and middle belt.

An average fool like yourself is an average fool, May God help you. Though once a fool, always a fool
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
lol @ Africans fighting each over over deities that have nothing to do with them.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by FXKing2012(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2013
But why must muslims always be the first to attack?
Why are muslims always having issues with all other religions?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by FXKing2012(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
.'

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT / Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.