Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (49037 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by tintingz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Find Out!:
wow! I understand d anger. But pls let us try to answer some questions HONESTLY & SINCERELY:
1) Is the ordinary muslim guy in the north in support of bokoharam & their atrocities
2) Do you really think bokoharam gives a damn if 100 mosques are burnt & 500 muslims are killed?
*bear in mind that their deadliest strike yet in Kano killed both muslims & xtians, aside from muslims they've murdered/assasinated, including the brother of their founder, & more recently, a retired DIG & his aides*
3) Have muslims not come out to denounce the bokoharam menace
4) How many muslims, either ur friends, or on the media have supported boko haram's continuous destruction of churches & killings(tho i agree some extremists are abound especially on anonymous forums like this)
5) Is the government living up to expectation in tackling this menace *pls remember the huge budgetary allocation for defence*
6) We agree xtians are angry,& they have every right to be, but is killing muslims (they are humans too) who may even be sympathising with them & burning mosques going to solve the problem?
7) A man who kills an innocent & defenceless man because he believes his religion asked him to do so; & a man who kills an innocent and defenceless man because of someone else's crime.
Is dere any difference between the two men?
Please, no insults. Let us analyze this issues objectively & unite against our common enemy - the evil people among us who are bent on exploiting religion & tribe to cause hate within the land. Its not easy to identify & locate them, yes, but that is where our task should begin. Muslims and Christians are not enemies. I will never stop stressing this.
true talk!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by hussyhassy: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
Why r they using matchet n cutlasslet them use bomb too if really they want attack there shld b a suicide bomber so dat we can complement them n grade their effort n why dnt come to rigasa n t/wada n attack why trikania nonsense
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by noiseless: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
27naira: Previous topic was "Bomb blasts at churches in Zaria" Not boko haram or muslims bomb churches.
Recent topic "Christain youths kill Muslims in repraisal attack"

very sensational. Kudos to the Ode that calls him or herself a moderator.

Bottom line, i will never endorse violence.
noiseless: THIS IS WHY: What else do you expect when you have HEARTLESS BIGOTS like MUKINA a woman who could be worse than osama binladen if she was a man, and the other bigots like her and MACLATUNJI & CO who are having the backings of their boss who is like A FRANKINSTINE always happy to see the innocent go down with blame, is this the first to notice this kind of headlines doctored by these above names aka OWNERS & WORKERS of NAIRALAND? No my dear, this is their way.
27naira: Previous topic was "Bomb blasts at churches in Zaria" Not boko haram or muslims bomb churches.
Recent topic "Christain youths kill Muslims in repraisal attack"

very sensational. Kudos to the Ode that calls him or herself a moderator.

Bottom line, i will never endorse violence.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by passionate88: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Boyloaf: enuf is enuf. We will nt fold our hands n watch u butcher us weekly.

I don dey hear these your enough is enough talk....
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by passionate88: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
Boyloaf: enuf is enuf. We will nt fold our hands n watch u butcher us weekly.

I don dey hear these your enough is enough talk.... do something na
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Cupidkc(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
I kinda like this...but i dnt support it.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ivynwa: @Shymmex
I am liking your postings. Where did you get those? They are the kind of stuffs that made me like the Ebony magazine very much.
Preach brother!

The black race should be ashamed of themselves and be wise.
Put a black man together with his brothers, he finds an excuse (TRIBE-mere language & culture, RELIGION-mere stories figmented and sold to him by others, Villages-mere locations & boundaries) to kill off his brothers.

The black race suffered the greatest indignity the human race has ever known through slavery yet after being sold he manages to still find an excuse to kill his brothers in the lands that they were sold to, forms gangs and off he begins to shoot his brothers down. Shame! What a big shame! Just when will the black man fr*aking stop this fr*aking thing!

Guess christians should be happy that the moslems are getting hit back but should we be killing ourselves people?

The post reflects who I'm - I'm pro-black. wink
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Biggyd2: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
People please, let's not lose focus here. The one that wears the shoes knows where it pinches. If you have not lost a loved one in these series of attacks, you may not understand why people are fighting back. I quite understand their plight. But I do believe that the best thing isto kill each other ie non-BHs. Our common enemy is a government that promised us security and have consistently failed woefully in securing the lives and properties of its citizens. I wonder at times if they really sit down in their cosy aso caves and rejoice when people suffer in this manner. How much did this government sell Nigerians out for to fulfil their political ambition to allow BH take over this country?

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by 2good(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ivynwa: @Shymmex
I am liking your postings. Where did you get those? They are the kind of stuffs that made me like the Ebony magazine very much.
Preach brother!

The black race should be ashamed of themselves and be wise.
Put a black man together with his brothers, he finds an excuse (TRIBE-mere language & culture, RELIGION-mere stories figmented and sold to him by others, Villages-mere locations & boundaries) to kill off his brothers.

The black race suffered the greatest indignity the human race has ever known through slavery yet after being sold he manages to still find an excuse to kill his brothers in the lands that they were sold to, forms gangs and off he begins to shoot his brothers down. Shame! What a big shame! Just when will the black man fr*aking stop this fr*aking thing!

Guess christians should be happy that the moslems are getting hit back but should we be killing ourselves people?

I am very impressed to see a Nigerian woman reason like this because most I come across are usually very docile especially when it comes to indoctrination and superstitious believes. The problem with the black race is that we refuse to accept that we have problem and each time I raise this issue issue among my Nigerian friends, they insult me and say I am anti Nigeria. I have almost given hope on the country because educated people that should be the one to bring about change, allow the Nigerian factor to becloud their reasoning. I hope all this little clashes here and there will not lead to an all out civil war.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by lookmangiw(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
These their actions only shows that this christians aint perfect as they always want people to believe.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
2good:

I am very impressed to see a Nigerian woman reason like this because most I come across are usually very docile especially when it comes to indoctrination and superstitious believes. The problem with the black race is that we refuse to accept that we have problem and each time I raise this issue issue among my Nigerian friends, they insult me and say I am anti Nigeria. I have almost given hope on the country because educated people that should be the one to bring about change, allow the Nigerian factor to becloud their reasoning. I hope all this little clashes here and there will not lead to an all out civil war.
All you pro-black theorists and believers fail to understand the truth behind evolution of species, its from crude to refined, neanderthals to civilized, lets say, homo sapiens came from the closest relative being the chimpanzee and the orangutan with undeveloped brain, the next specie was the black race, who got refined, should I say civilized by certain factors including elements. The advancement of the brain faculties play roles in civility, the brain of the black race is not as evolved as that of the other European specie, to apparently, a black specie stays crude, uncivil and it is natural. Black race isnt cursed, its just who we are. Lets deal with it.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by fridayiwere: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of innocent. It is a better to die for something than to live for nothing. Oya naau, how many of us are ready to die now?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
nigeria, your death is near.
sing praises to the most low.
hosannah in the lowest
allah's greatness has fallen.
no more arkbah.
prepare thy funeral nigeria.
you are dying, dying dying.
BIAFRA!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
I just remembered that AKHWAT AKWOP gave fulanis 7days to leave Southern Kaduna a week ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/956317/akhwat-akwop-gives-7-days

AKHWAT AKWOP is a Christian militant group.

It seems there is more to this attack, and the reprisals. sad
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by jackbaur(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
I dont know why some people think with their anus, these reprisal attacks can never deter bokoharam from perpetrating their evils, it will only encourage them to bomb more churches because their primary aim is to destabilize this country and make it ungovernable. We should all pray to God to unveil those people behind these ungodly acts. May God safe us

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
Billyonaire: All you pro-black theorists and believers fail to understand the truth behind evolution of species, its from crude to refined, neanderthals to civilized, lets say, homo sapiens came from the closest relative being the chimpanzee and the orangutan with undeveloped brain, the next specie was the black race, who got refined, should I say civilized by certain factors including elements. The advancement of the brain faculties play roles in civility, the brain of the black race is not as evolved as that of the other European specie, to apparently, a black specie stays crude, uncivil and it is natural. Black race isnt cursed, its just who we are. Lets deal with it.

Dumbest post ever!! Why can't you shut up, and keep your stupid opinions to yourself?

Black people are the most advanced people on the planet - every other race of people came from us, and they are mixed with neanderthals..

You need to shut up!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
mykejones: I'v just watched a man been burnt to death right beside his suya joint. Same joint he has been selling meat to his Christian customers al ages long.
I saw smokes from the Police station...i heard muslims ran in there for safety,since the police wouldn't allow them touch them,they burnt down the station,including the musilms and non muslim police men.
An okada man was butchered and dumped outside the station too.
Over 6bodies are PRESENTLY there,outside the cell,then the ones burnt inside.
Muslims are been hunted deep within as am typing now.
This is just in Romi.
The notoriously angry christian youths of Television and Sabo axis would be far worse than this.
The muslims will definately strike back,and it's a big worry for all. The counter attack frm the christains too shd nt be taken lightly.
Friends,pray for Kaduna and Nigeria as a whole.
Dnt hide behind ur systems and sprew jargons!
If you see d situation of things now,u'd probably run,forgetin u want2fight for Christ.

Are you serious Mr. Mike? The boko haramists have gotten on the nerves of us all but christians should chill please and not kill the moslems. Don't forget that they also killed their fellow muslims, somebody make them stop. How did we arrive here? Jesus Christ! What is all these mayhem?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by jmslimx(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dude men no time...How can i get a license pump action Becos men any thing anywhere any time nat to blast the bastard suicide bomber from far then discharge becos na bomb..Time no dey

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by PointB: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
It has often been said that Boko Haram does not have the support and mandate of the ordinary muslim folks, let me also say that as a christian, the kaduna youth do not have my mandate as christian.

But as a normal person, shorn of my garb of Christianity, I could very well be there with these boy, letting out my frustration, and helping the christians even the odds.

Eye for an eye, they say make the world go blind. A blind North might just be a peaceful one!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
It seems the Christian youths were prepared - they were just waiting for an opportunity to unleash the dragon 'lyrically' and literally. sad

Christian Militants In Southern Kaduna Threaten Fulani Herdsmen, Give Seven Days Evacuation Notice
[size=14pt]Posted: June 5, 2012 - 03:28[/size]

A militant Christian sect that first emerged last year in Christian-dominated Southern Kaduna again, today threatened to chase out Fulani herdsmen if they do not leave the area in the next seven days.

The group, known as AKHWAT AKWOP, said in an email to SaharaReporters through their spokesman, Bukarma Leguma, that it has “watched with disgust the unrelenting murders and killing of peaceful, innocent, and hardworking people by wandering bands of Fulani terrorist gunmen operating in southern Kaduna,” and urged the herdsmen to leave the area.

“AKHWAT AKWOP is also aware that the ultimate aim of the Fulani terrorist is to create a situation of insecurity in southern Kaduna whereby our people will not be able to utilize this farming season thereby leading to hunger, deprivation and famine in the land,” the statement said.
It warned that after the seven days of grace, which expires on June 10, AKHWAT AKWOP will declare “open season” on any Fulani found within their lands.

[Full text of the statement]:
Below is the full statement:

Greetings in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

AKHWAT AKWOP has watched with disgust the unrelenting murders and killing of our peaceful, innocent, and hardworking people by wandering bands of Fulani terrorist gunmen operating in southern Kaduna.

Between January and June 2012, the Fulani terrorist have murdered over 100 innocent southern Kaduna people, the recent one at zonkwa claimed a father and son leaving others injured .

AKHWAT AKWOP is also aware that the ultimate aim of the Fulani terrorist is to create a situation of insecurity in southern Kaduna whereby our people will not be able to utilize this farming season thereby leading to hunger, deprivation and famine in the land

Rising from our national executive committee and field commander’s emergency meeting AKHWAT AKWOP resolves as follows

1. For so long we have restrained ourselves from reprisal attacks against these Fulani dogs from hell. We can and will no longer do so

2. Today 3/6/12 AKHWAT AKWOP gives all Fulani within southern Kaduna 7 days to leave. After these 7 days of grace which expires on 10/6/12 AKHWAT AKWOP declares open season on any Fulani found within our lands.

3. AKHWAT AKWOP assures all our peace loving and hardworking people of their safety in their homes, villages, highways and on their farms.

4. AKHWAT AKWOP reminds all that eternal vigilance in Christ Jesus is the price we pay for our freedom.

THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!

REMAIN BLESSED

AKHWAT AKWOP

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christian-militants-southern-kaduna-threaten-fulani-herdsmen-give-seven-days-evacuation-no
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by PointB: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ivynwa:

Are you serious Mr. Mike? The boko haramists have gotten on the nerves of us all but christians should chill a bit please and not kill the moslems. Don't forget that they also killed their fellow muslims, somebody make them stop. How did we arrive here? Jesus Christ! What is all these mayhem?

Perhaps, it will be much better if the Christians youth kill a few Christians, while targeting the mosque. That way it will be justified as 'neutral' attack?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
PointB:

Perhaps, it will be much better if the Christians youth kill a few Christians, while targeting the mosque. That way it will be justified as 'neutral' attack?

Nobody deserves to die over some fr*aking religions (yes I said fr*aking). Are we s-t-upid? What is all these religious madness? I can as well stay home and stop doing religion if this is what religion makes people do. What is all these killing and maiming, breaking hearts of people, making children orphans, wives widows and husbands widowers?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Dav007: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
To many, a reprisal attack is the best things the Christians has done. Violence, killings, is not the way to end the attack by those animals on Christians. I believe strongly in wisdom. Christians in the north, should stay at home and worship God for now, since the attack has become a Sunday Sunday affair. May God in his infinite mercy, bring peace, and heal our country Nigeria!!!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by passionate88: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ganys: Well, We shouldnt use evil to fight evil, there are many ways ti catch a bird. Boko Haram are not professing islam, they are just tools in the hands of Govt to divide us and divert us from Govt's Dubious activities.
Everyone know the begining of War, but no one knows the end...I just pray to God to save Nigeria from the hands of Criminals

and the criminals only attack churches.... that's bad
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ivynwa:

Nobody deserves to die over some fr*aking religions (yes I said fr*aking). Are we s-t-upid? What is all these religious madness? I can as well stay home and stop doing religion if this is what religion makes people do. What is all these killing and maiming, breaking hearts of people, making children orphans, wives widows and husbands widowers?

Preach!!!

Religion is the opiate of the masses - Karl Marx
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by smile706(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
Boko haram is Ϟ☺τ̲̅ a terrorist Group but muslims kill chirstians every week to please the blood hungry sucking god of their! May them and their leaders rust i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hell!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Religious Nigerians - stay in your house (s), since Jesus and Muhammed have refused to protect you guys, and save your country.

That's my message of peace to you guys..

God help us all!!

I'm out!! cool
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by smile706(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
passionate88:

and the criminals only attack churches.... that's bad
Hope ΰ know what ΰ are saying?which kind tools of Govt they N̤̥̈̊oOº know govt house! Ɲa̶̲̥̅ only church bi target, they should bomb a mosque let Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡!Ɲa̶̲̥̅ just muslims kill chRistians! M̶̲̅Ɣ guy!

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by ajbabs(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lilprocess: Haha we d muslims ar stil d majority in kaduna state if we wish 2day we can kil al d xtians in kaduna witout resistance 4rm any body
You this slowpoke,you are uncutured animal even less than DOG among animal.
They have said that this vampire's vein is tribalistically and otherwise running in you these people.
May the souls of the departed respect in peace.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by omoredia: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
All these northerners know who these boko bastard are. They worship in the same mosque and hold key position. They don't have the slightest knowlegde of how deadly peaceful christians can be wen pushed to the wall. Islam is evil and I am glad all can see it nw!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dav007: To many, a reprisal attack is the best things the Christians has done. Violence, killings, is not the way to end the attack by those animals on Christians. I believe strongly in wisdom. Christians in the north, should stay at home and worship God for now, since the attack has become a Sunday Sunday affair. May God in his infinite mercy, bring peace, and heal our country Nigeria!!!

Ur advice seems reasonable, but these muslim animals aren't reasonable. The Israelis know these animals very well - Massive reprisals is what they understand. Any other action is seen as weakness and success in jihad - they'll just hunt for non-Muslims in their homes and still kill them there anyway.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Tropilo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
mbhs139: I am a muslim. I leave in Lagos and I'm Yoruba. Now I'm very scared, very very scared.

The proponent of BH are gradually achieving their aim: create religious war in Nigeria, starting from the North, and spread it to other places in the country.

I pray there is no reprisal attack in the south-west, particularly Lagos.

However, may God forbid, and all my muslim brothers should listen to this, I will never raise my finger to fight any single person on this issue. I will never be a party to a war I do not know the reason why it is being fought. In addition, to my muslim brothers here, we should rather try as much as possible to calm nerves. The Christians are at the receiving end here. And you may wish to know that all these wanton killing and bombings isn't gong to do anybody any good. Defending our religion at this time that emotions are high wont do us any good but should rather console our christian brothers and totally condemn the act.

and to my christian friend, please note that two wrongs does not make a right. I feel very sorry for what you are going through at the moment, may God in his mercy expose those behind all these atrocities. But please exercise some restraints. We can't at this time be embroiled in unnccessary and senseless wars and killings of one another.

Please, please and please everyone. God bless us all

May the Good Lord GOD keep you blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.