Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (49035 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by ifihearam: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
@lacasa
You are a fool an infidel and a bastard,infat you are from a generation of infidels,I pray that the next bombing or killing would be upon your loved ones if not yourself and same goes to all those of you in support of the muslims who carried out these incessant bombings.
How can you say muslims died as a result of the bombs planted in churches,u are the biggest fool of the century,does muslims reside in churches Your religion knows nothing short of bloodshed, little wonder mohammed died in a war front and he buried all his wives and children,is that a leader worth emuating? A man that married an eleven years old girl is that what you call a leadermay God punish ur mohammed and ur generations.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Swagahyk(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ganys: Well, We shouldnt use evil to fight evil, there are many ways ti catch a bird. Boko Haram are not professing islam, they are just tools in the hands of Govt to divide us and divert us from Govt's Dubious activities.
Everyone know the begining of War, but no one knows the end...I just pray to God to save Nigeria from the hands of Criminals
Shut up and keep quiet. Not everybody must talk...none of your relation is harmed thatz why u dnt have what to say .
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

here you go blowing hot air again.

see igbos are fighting and Yoruba is still making the old statements of no fight. cowardice.

Don't turn the thread into another tribal rant..

The last time I checked the place where the fight is going on is a Yoruba dominated area, and the first two churches that were attacked were Yoruba churches.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Detongue: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
Have been waiting for dis day
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex:

Yeah, you mean the same oily that gave me everything I'm today..

Oily soup is the best!!

Don't forget your Prozac, mate - you sure do need a lot of it..

And propofol works wonders on restless minds! undecided undecided undecided

read up mate!!! oily soup is bad for your brains!
https://www.nairaland.com/893799/understanding-yorubas-research-shows-oily
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by mikron(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Fellow Christians its obvious that d Muslims are bent on killing us while worshiping our dear GOD even though we have never attacked them in their own mosque. Should we continue folding our hands and allow that epileptic mohamed and his hausa/fulani followers deprive us freedom? I think we should first stop patronizing dem,because its we Christians that feed them all over right frm creation. Its time we WOKE up. The kingdom of GOD is suffering violence and we must take charge by force. GOD bless all Christians nd non hausa good Muslims. mikron don talk o
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

Bad for the brain, and my ancestors have been eating it for generations.. Heck, they even built a civilization and had an empire - from present day Nigeria to Ghana with oily soup.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oily soup is the best!!! cool
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Islam is of the devil. This fact cannot be overemphasized. People who are well-read understand this.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex:

Don't turn the thread into another tribal rant..

The last time I checked the place where the fight is going on is a Yoruba dominated area, and the first two churches that were attacked were Yoruba churches.. undecided undecided undecided

so why did your brother post this nonsense?

mbhs139: I am a muslim. I leave in Lagos and I'm Yoruba. Now I'm very scared, very very scared.

The proponent of BH are gradually achieving their aim: create religious war in Nigeria, starting from the North, and spread it to other places in the country.

I pray there is no reprisal attack in the south-west, particularly Lagos.

However, may God forbid, and all my muslim brothers should listen to this, I will never raise my finger to fight any single person on this issue. I will never be a party to a war I do not know the reason why it is being fought. In addition, to my muslim brothers here, we should rather try as much as possible to calm nerves. The Christians are at the receiving end here. And you may wish to know that all these wanton killing and bombings isn't gong to do anybody any good. Defending our religion at this time that emotions are high wont do us any good but should rather console our christian brothers and totally condemn the act.

and to my christian friend, please note that two wrongs does not make a right. I feel very sorry for what you are going through at the moment, may God in his mercy expose those behind all these atrocities. But please exercise some restraints. We can't at this time be embroiled in unnccessary and senseless wars and killings of one another.

Please, please and please everyone. God bless us all
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Aladinn(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

that's a triple paradox.
Sometimes you're funny, sometimes you're stoupid.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

shymmex:

Bad for the brain, and my ancestors have been eating it for generations.. Heck, they even built a civilization and had an empire - from present day Nigeria to Ghana with oily soup.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank goodness it all ended on oily soups. Logic mind Ozugozie biko, you hear. Chill Babes.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex:

So what is the result on the offsprings?
Awolowo,
Abiola and his kinsmen,
Oladipo Diya!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by TopDog1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
Been reading through the posts on this board and i cant help wondering.......How did we get to this point? Where we delight in the cold blooded killings of fellow innocent Nigerians on the basis of tribe,religion and language? Saw poor,innocent people being killed in cold blood today in Angwa Romi,Sabon Tasha,Post office Junction, and i asked,are we truly sane? How did we loose our sanity?

Had to hide my a young man of Hausa origin in my house today,when the the youths of Sabo Tasha were caught up in the killing spree. I looked at him intently as he was busy weeping profusely inside my sitting room and all i saw was a fellow human,an unfortunate fellow,that was only seeking his daily meal. Was even more appalled watching my fellow Xtian neighbors celebrating the killings.

For crying out loud,these unfortunate victims were all innocent Nigerians struggling to eke out their daily living in a land purportedly flowing with milk and honey. Violence does not achieve anything,rather it will only bring about a cycle of retributive violence.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

so why did your brother post this nonsense?

Peep this:

Bombs rocked three churches in neighbouring cities of Kaduna and Zaria Sunday morning. Vanguard gathered that three cordinated attacks took place in the cities around 9:00am targetted at three churches.

One of the suicide bombers was said to have attacked the children wing of ECWA church, Wusasa, Zaria killing the Sunday School teacher and ten children, according to an eyewitness who spoke to Vanguard on phone.

Christ the King Catholic Church, Sabon Gari Zaria was also attacked by a lone suicide bomber leaving 15 people dead. At Shalom Pentecostal Church, Trikani, Kaduna five people were killed after another suicide bomber crashed through the church gate, said an eyewitness.

The bolded are Yoruba churches!!

That answers your assertion about cowardice... We're peaceful people.

Have you got more ignorance to spew from your keyboard?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
@Shymmex and Logic mind

It's okay please, shymmex please don't bother replying that. Let it go.
Let's chat on more important things abeg.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Top Dog: Been reading through the posts on this board and i cant help wondering.......How did we get to this point? Where we delight in the cold blooded killings of fellow innocent Nigerians on the basis of tribe,religion and language? Saw poor,innocent people being killed in cold blood today in Angwa Romi,Sabon Tasha,Post office Junction, and i asked,are we truly sane? How did we loose our sanity?

Had to hide my a young man of Hausa origin in my house today,when the the youths of Sabo Tasha were caught up in the killing spree. I looked at him intently as he was busy weeping profusely inside my sitting room and all i saw was a fellow human,an unfortunate fellow,that was only seeking his daily meal. Was even more appalled watching my fellow Xtian neighbors celebrating the killings.

For crying out loud,these unfortunate victims were all innocent Nigerians struggling to eke out their daily living in a land purportedly flowing with milk and honey. Violence does not achieve anything,rather it will only bring about a cycle of retributive violence.

saboteur.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex:

Peep this:

The bolded are Yoruba churches!!

That answers your assertion about cowardice... We're peaceful people.

Have you got more ignorance to spew from your keyboard?

The fake statement to hide your cowardice.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

So what is the result on the offsprings?
Awolowo,
Abiola and his kinsmen,
Oladipo Diya!

I don't have time for your nonsense - go to their graves and ask them.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

The fake statement to hide your cowardice.

We don't want to do this tonight, do you?

Stick to the topic!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ozonna(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
This is bad. Nigeria'll divide before 2015 or there maybe no election there. I think its time for Sultan(I heard he's still being respected dats y BH haven't attacked Sokoto) to order a stop to BH attacks. Sultan,Emirs,Imams should speak to thier political/business leaders to stop BH. If not, some xtian youths may start attacking mosques on fridays and ofcourse with reprisal attacks from BH North will bemade uninhabitable especially for their so-called leaders. Please its not yet late to stop this madness
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Detongue: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
ifihearam: @lacasa
You are a fool an infidel and a bastard,infat you are from a generation of infidels,I pray that the next bombing or killing would be upon your loved ones if not yourself and same goes to all those of you in support of the muslims who carried out these incessant bombings.
How can you say muslims died as a result of the bombs planted in churches,u are the biggest fool of the century,does muslims reside in churches Your religion knows nothing short of bloodshed, little wonder mohammed died in a war front and he buried all his wives and children,is that a leader worth emuating? A man that married an eleven years old girl is that what you call a leadermay God punish ur mohammed and ur generations.

dis bros dey vex o, God go hear u IJN
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
Whoops, thread deteriorating.
I'm out!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by ifihearam: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ohhh my God
Why did they burn an empty mosque!
They should have waited till friday when those bastards are gathered na
Ok sha
We still have many many more fridays to pull our stunt
As soon as those fools are worshipping that useless mohammed we shall attck them.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex:

We don't want to do this tonight, do you?

Stick to the topic!

you fuckin' started it but now the heat is on, you want to run away.
genetic coward.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by manugbo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

saboteur.

YES HE IS, AND NEEDS TO BE BUTCHERED
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ivynwa: Whoops, thread deteriorating.
I'm out!

at last a wise decision. next time you see Logic Mind, mind your own business. I'm not you kid.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by manugbo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
SERIOUS GUN SHOTS AROUND MY AREA, I WONDER WHAT IT IS
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

at last a wise decision. next time you see Logic Mind, mind your own business. I'm not you kid.
Sweetheart, you are getting worked up over nothing, you barged into the thread and started using mouth to cut down everybody, enjoy your kingdom. When you get tired of blasting everybody, you may find out that all has left the thread for you. What joy do you derive from blasting off people that are chit chatting and enjoying their evening. Quarrelling and cursing ain't my thing in the forum, I'd rather have fun and enjoy myself. Go ahead if you are getting kicks from this.

manugbo:

YES HE IS, AND NEEDS TO BE BUTCHERED

Logic Mind:

genetic coward.

Ivynwa shakes her head at the hatred in the heart of the black man and exits the thread.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lilprocess: Haha we d muslims ar stil d majority in kaduna state if we wish 2day we can kil al d xtians in kaduna witout resistance 4rm any body
fools paradise!!!!!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Aladinn(m): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master zionist jew israhell and zionistUS...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all
This is pure joke! Are you seeing visions or trying to show us you're enlightened with this preposterous conspiracy theory?
Please, go and sleep. It's past your bedtime.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by jaybee(f): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
Find Out!:
wow! I understand d anger. But pls let us try to answer some questions HONESTLY & SINCERELY:

1) Is the ordinary muslim guy in the north in support of bokoharam & their atrocities YES 100 %

2) Do you really think bokoharam gives a damn if 100 mosques are burnt & 500 muslims are killed? Yes; members of BH sect and their overt &covert supporters are same
*bear in mind that their deadliest strike yet in Kano killed both muslims & xtians, aside from muslims they've murdered/assasinated, including the brother of their founder, & more recently, a retired DIG & his aides*

3) Have muslims not come out to denounce the bokoharam menace NO; thee can not denounce what they are in support

4) How many muslims, either ur friends, or on the media have supported boko haram's continuous destruction of churches & killings(tho i agree some extremists are abound especially on anonymous forums like this) You are one of them; any one defending BH, like you are doing here, is their supporter

5) Is the government living up to expectation in tackling this menace *pls remember the huge budgetary allocation for defence* Tell what government should do

6) We agree xtians are angry,& they have every right to be, but is killing muslims (they are humans too) who may even be sympathising with them & burning mosques going to solve the problem? YES

7) A man who kills an innocent & defenceless man because he believes his religion asked him to do so; & a man who kills an innocent and defenceless man because of someone else's crime.
Is dere any difference between the two men? find out for yourself

Please, no insults. Let us analyze this issues objectively & unite against our common enemy - the evil people among us who are bent on exploiting religion & tribe to cause hate within the land. Its not easy to identify & locate them, yes, but that is where our task should begin. Muslims and Christians are not enemies. I will never stop stressing this.

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Logic Mind:

genetic coward.

Started what? Did I mention your tribe? You brought my tribe into your mindless e-thuggery..

If the internet was real life, I would've knocked out your 32 teeth - and educate your brain after that..

You're a slowpoke, and an angry slowpoke at that..

Stick to your prozac dosage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.