Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (48991 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by gudnex22(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Since the days of John the baptize, the kingdom of God suffered violent and the violent men take it by force. I think its high time will toke it by force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
gudnex22: Since the days of John the baptize, the kingdom of God suffered violent and the violent men take it by force. I think its high time will toke it by force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!

Do you really know the man " John the baptizer"? It might do you some justice if you went and study a great deal on him before you mention his name.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by BRUNO17: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
I totally agree with u bruv!...We christian in Nigeria can be so hypocritical, because the bombing did not affect u or ur family so u call for clam and tolerance and ask God to take control, while ppl lose love ones every day. Even in the bible king David did not wait for God to do his battles for him. He pray to God dat God should grant him victory over his enemies, b4 he lead his ppl to battle. These are the ppl that will come out and say, if u walk into a room and u find ur husband/wife cheating on u with another man/woman, dat u should not cry or fight all u need do is go to the next room and pray.WTF.
bisiaet: @ ayo jango: Quote "Burn as many mosques as possible,xtians have been too patient,ds anti-christ dnt respect d sabbath day @ all. Violence met with violence brings peace!!!

You have just said the truth may God bless you. This was what I had said long ago before this animals turn it to daily thing or Sunday Sunday thing to just likk at Will. Fellow brother xtianity does not mean follishness. Some time when you counter violence with violence it always bring peace. If America did not face the reality and go for the worst today Bin Ladden would still be terrorizing them.

Since the Isreal rained a cluster bomb on Palestine few years ago whereby all the places the bomb was dropped caught fire and nothing anyone can be use to stop the burning, water cant stop it nor extinguisher since that day do you hear Palestinian rants again because before they thought Jihad war is a war not known that Jihad war no longer relevant where sophiscated bomb are manufatured didnt the Palesanian make the peace by force? they were so afraid even America till date still asking Isreal what are the componet of that bomb first of its kind in the world.

This Muslim so believ they have strong head and unless they are seriously dealt with they dont usually respect themselves. Either is Boko Idiots or whatever if the xtain fail to raise up to the challenge I bet it they'll finish us this is no longer a political issue of a thing its a systematic termination or extinction of xtianity in Nigeria they know what they are doing all they want is to wipe xtianity out that is all but we must fight for our right this is the truth brothers xtianity does not mean foolishness for goodness sake.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by lacasa: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
These bombs are unfortunate aπϑ worse still the president is lacklustre in stopping this.

But, if not for seeking τ̅o cause more trouble, the christian youths rioting in kaduna are adding petrol τ̅o fire.

Christians attack innocent muslims, aπϑ the muslims revenge, aπϑ the result will be catastrophic. Aπϑ the christians will be annihilated cos the muslims are more in terms of numbers. ​ so ​ watz D̶̲̥̅̊ point of dis?

2ndly, wat proof do this idiots have τ̅o confirm D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ even a muslim bombed this churches

3rdly, what proof do this same idiots have D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ these bombs killed only christians n not muslims as well. Abi bombs select who is christian aπϑ who is muslim

if the muslim community, after bearing the most casualties in bokoharam's violent onslaught from 2009 τ̅o date, is seeking for peace, (despite all the non-muslims, christians, †ђªt have been caught red-handed attempting τ̅o blow up their own places of worship), have never called for a massacre on christians for trying τ̅o blame it on the muslim community, then wat reason do they have τ̅o kill innocent muslims

Furthermore, if GEJ a christian president, says he knows who the boko-haram sponsors are, if the NSA Azazi, a Christian as well says PDP are responsible for this, then what right do christian youths have τ̅o attack muslims on the streets

The earlier we know who our enemies are, i.e politicians, the better for our existence.

But, if they prefer an all out religious war which is what those doing this bombings want i.e - ( τ̅o divide us on religious lines), then i assure U̶̲̥̅̊ that every nigerian on this earth will be affected aπϑ wld wish we reasoned with our brains rather than with our hearts.

God help our country..amen
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
sadi78: No wonder! See ur name 'torkaka' idiot!

you this cross breed of an amajiri father and a sokoto goat!
so its ok for churches to be burnt and the authorities preach restraint but its not ok for mosque to be burnt ko?
"na condition make crayfish bend" those kaduna youths are reading more of the old testament!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by ballabriggs: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
Why kill the innocent man on the street? Why not take your war to BH's den in Maiduguri or wherever they may be hiding. This reprisal would make 'igbo smoking' Pastor Oritsejafor happy, it is what he had always wanted. This reprisals only tell me one thing, the terrorists are winning.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Parnassuss(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
What the f-uck is the point of this attack? It has no meaning and it just drags out the issue the more! Look at fuc-king Jos and tell me how reprisals have helped anyone there! We will keep reprising till we are all dead! GEJ break the country or have the liver to kill off the sponsors if u can't bring them to book. @Angry youths, find the houses of rich and prosperous Hausa men to burn and kill them, they are prolly innocent but better them dan the slaughtering poor chaps trying to feed themselves. Besides they may just get lucky and actually get a sponsor if they try to fish in the correct pool.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by salykely(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
well for those of us in the south let pray for peace and not vegeance. What is happening in the north is nt islam. And it is utterly wrong and a miscaculation for d christians in kaduna to attack innocent muslim travlers and mosque, if the teachings of bible is too unrealistic to be obeyd then go ahead and kill. But knw one truth boko haram is nt islam, and if kaduna xtians drag kaduna muslims into this mess then sorry

2 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by MissEZ(f): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
For those of you advocating reprisal attacks, its so easy for you to do because you have not lost a loved one to the violence. Go and see what reprisal attacks has done to innocent people in Jos where i grew up. Reprisal attacks is what caused the death of over 400 innocent women and children in dogo nahawa and a fulani settlement. Rather than advocate more violence, we really need to think about a way to go beyond violence. IT is really hard to sit down and see boko haram waste human lives, but reprisal attacks is not the answer. I have seen people slaughtered and burnt alive for no reason except the fact that they belong to a certain religion and were passing through enemy territory when the crisis started. Areas which were otherwise safe on a peaceful day. I really hope and pray that a suitable solution can be met without further wasting innocent lives. May the souls of the innocent rest in peace

9 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ibos need to supply them ogbunigwe... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All we are saying, give us ogbunigwe (s)! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Miss EZ: For those of you advocating reprisal attacks, its so easy for you to do because you have not lost a loved one to the violence. Go and see what reprisal attacks has done to innocent people in Jos where i grew up. Reprisal attacks is what caused the death of over 400 innocent women and children in dogo nahawa and a fulani settlement. Rather than advocate more violence, we really need to think about a way to go beyond violence. IT is really hard to sit down and see boko haram waste human lives, but reprisal attacks is not the answer. I have seen people slaughtered and burnt alive for no reason except the fact that they belong to a certain religion and were passing through enemy territory when the crisis started. Areas which were otherwise safe on a peaceful day. I really hope and pray that a suitable solution can be met without further wasting innocent lives. May the souls of the innocent rest in peace

Shut it, woman

Let them kill one another.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lilprocess: Haha we d muslims ar stil d majority in kaduna state if we wish 2day we can kil al d xtians in kaduna witout resistance 4rm any body
u are a slowpoke,wait untill d wrath of God comes on u al dat are pepetrating dis evil act,ur souls wil burn in hell 4eva.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by mykejones(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
I'v just watched a man been burnt to death right beside his suya joint. Same joint he has been selling meat to his Christian customers al ages long.
I saw smokes from the Police station...i heard muslims ran in there for safety,since the police wouldn't allow them touch them,they burnt down the station,including the musilms and non muslim police men.
An okada man was butchered and dumped outside the station too.
Over 6bodies are PRESENTLY there,outside the cell,then the ones burnt inside.
Muslims are been hunted deep within as am typing now.
This is just in Romi.
The notoriously angry christian youths of Television and Sabo axis would be far worse than this.
The muslims will definately strike back,and it's a big worry for all. The counter attack frm the christains too shd nt be taken lightly.
Friends,pray for Kaduna and Nigeria as a whole.
Dnt hide behind ur systems and sprew jargons!
If you see d situation of things now,u'd probably run,forgetin u want2fight for Christ.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by AGBORMAN1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
bittyend: Ibos need to supply them ogbunigwe... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All we are saying, give us ogbunigwe (s)! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2000% AGREED
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:

2000% AGREED

Boko Haram Bombs + Ogbunigwe + Irate Youths = New Nigeria!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Burn nigeria down and let us start afresh. We need a new beginning.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Parnassuss(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
lacasa: These bombs are unfortunate aπϑ worse still the president is lacklustre in stopping this.

But, if not for seeking τ̅o cause more trouble, the christian youths rioting in kaduna are adding petrol τ̅o fire.

Christians attack innocent muslims, aπϑ the muslims revenge, aπϑ the result will be catastrophic. Aπϑ the christians will be annihilated cos the muslims are more in terms of numbers. ​ so ​ watz D̶̲̥̅̊ point of dis?

2ndly, wat proof do this idiots have τ̅o confirm D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ even a muslim bombed this churches

3rdly, what proof do this same idiots have D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ these bombs killed only christians n not muslims as well. Abi bombs select who is christian aπϑ who is muslim

if the muslim community, after bearing the most casualties in bokoharam's violent onslaught from 2009 τ̅o date, is seeking for peace, (despite all the non-muslims, christians, †ђªt have been caught red-handed attempting τ̅o blow up their own places of worship), have never called for a massacre on christians for trying τ̅o blame it on the muslim community, then wat reason do they have τ̅o kill innocent muslims

Furthermore, if GEJ a christian president, says he knows who the boko-haram sponsors are, if the NSA Azazi, a Christian as well says PDP are responsible for this, then what right do christian youths have τ̅o attack muslims on the streets

The earlier we know who our enemies are, i.e politicians, the better for our existence.

But, if they prefer an all out religious war which is what those doing this bombings want i.e - ( τ̅o divide us on religious lines), then i assure U̶̲̥̅̊ that every nigerian on this earth will be affected aπϑ wld wish we reasoned with our brains rather than with our hearts.

Are just retarded! This statement u have posted here is it not just another reprisal? Don't u see how this will deteriorate this thread. To simply an abuse galore? And btw are u saying that attack was unprovoked? Are u saying the fact that BH uses the Quran and Islam as its shield and cloak does not affect all muslims in our myopic society? Why is it when a lone Christian in Norway cartoons the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) and suddenly Christians in Maiduguri are killed? Abeg try to objectively assess the case, the reprisal was in poor taste but don't try to trivialise their motives!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by mbhs139(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
I am a muslim. I leave in Lagos and I'm Yoruba. Now I'm very scared, very very scared.

The proponent of BH are gradually achieving their aim: create religious war in Nigeria, starting from the North, and spread it to other places in the country.

I pray there is no reprisal attack in the south-west, particularly Lagos.

However, may God forbid, and all my muslim brothers should listen to this, I will never raise my finger to fight any single person on this issue. I will never be a party to a war I do not know the reason why it is being fought. In addition, to my muslim brothers here, we should rather try as much as possible to calm nerves. The Christians are at the receiving end here. And you may wish to know that all these wanton killing and bombings isn't gong to do anybody any good. Defending our religion at this time that emotions are high wont do us any good but should rather console our christian brothers and totally condemn the act.

and to my christian friend, please note that two wrongs does not make a right. I feel very sorry for what you are going through at the moment, may God in his mercy expose those behind all these atrocities. But please exercise some restraints. We can't at this time be embroiled in unnccessary and senseless wars and killings of one another.

Please, please and please everyone. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by BRUNO17: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
Bruv i was in KD during all the sharia attacks! and Christians in KD where not killed the way christian in Jos are. Do you know why? cos in KD chirstain are always prepared and dont take chances. In jos the FG will come out and say everything is in control and every1 will go abt there buiz, while the enemy keeps planing. No one likes violent but u just have to be prepared when living in the north.

mykejones: I'v just watched a man been burnt to death right beside his suya joint. Same joint he has been selling meat to his Christian customers al ages long.
I saw smokes from the Police station...i heard muslims ran in there for safety,since the police wouldn't allow them touch them,they burnt down the station,including the musilms and non muslim police men.
This is just in Romi.
The notoriously angry christian youths of Television and Sabo axis would be far worse than this.
The muslims will definately strike back,and it's a big worry for all. The counter attack frm the christains too shd nt be taken lightly.

If you see d situation of things now,u'd probably run,forgetin u want2fight for Christ.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by yavo2: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
lacasa: These bombs are unfortunate aπϑ worse still the president is lacklustre in stopping this.

Christians attack innocent muslims, aπϑ the muslims revenge, aπϑ the result will be catastrophic. Aπϑ
the christians will be annihilated cos the muslims are more in terms of numbers.
who told you? In kaduna and most parts of the north it is 50-50.
​ so ​ watz D̶̲̥̅̊ point of dis?

you must be an idiyot yourself

Its high time we put an end to this boko bullshit. If reprisals will make us see reason for a STOP to this nonsense so be it. We have to fight back at whoever is killing us. Maybe the northern elders will call their bloodsucking vampires to order now that its blood for blood!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
bumie07: I think its high time we put aside our bible απϑ fight for ourself...coz its seems God is been too patient on this issue

THIS IS SO SWEET! grin grin grin FOR UR INFO, GOD IS NOT SILENT ON THIS BUT IS WATCHING OUR LEADERS PLOT TO DESTROY THEMSELVES. SEE, OUR LEADERS KNOW ALL THAT IS GOING ON. WE CAN STOP THIS MADNESS AND THATS WHY GOD IS KEEPING QUIET, SIMPLE. grin grin
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by noiseless: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
What else do you expect when you have HEARTLESS BIGOTS like MUKINA a woman who could be worse than osama binladen if she was a man, and the other bigots like her and MACLATUNJI & CO who are having the backings of their boss who is like A FRANKINSTINE always happy to see the innocent go down with blame, is this the first to notice this kind of headlines doctored by these above names aka OWNERS & WORKERS of NAIRALAND? No my dear, this is their way.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by MissEZ(f): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
bittyend:

Shut it, woman

Let them kill one another.

Let who fight it out? Rather than assert yourself here on Nairaland, go and join the fight in the North or even better, live there if you dare. After you have contributed your share, i will gladly shut up and listen to you. Until then, please speak intelligently, proffer a solution or take your own advice and shut up
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
mbhs139: I am a muslim. I leave in Lagos and I'm Yoruba. Now I'm very scared, very very scared.

The proponent of BH are gradually achieving their aim: create religious war in Nigeria, starting from the North, and spread it to other places in the country.

However, may God forbid, and all my muslim brothers should listen to this, I will never raise my finger to fight any single person on this issue. I will never be a party to a war I do not know the reason why it is being fought. In addition, to my muslim brothers here, we should rather try as much as possible to calm nerves. The Christians are at the receiving end here. And you may wish to know that all these wanton killing and bombings isn't gong to do anybody any good. Defending our religion at this time that emotions are high wont do us any good but should rather console our christian brothers and totally condemn the act.

and to my christian friend, please note that two wrongs does not make a right. I feel very sorry for what you are going through at the moment, may God in his mercy expose those behind all these atrocities. But please exercise some restraints. We can't at this time be embroiled in unnccessary and senseless wars and killings of one another.

Best comment so far !!

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by hillsate: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dailytrust with their sensational reporting. They mentioned that suicide bombers attacked churches but were quick to say christian youth burnt down mosques and carried out reprisals. Who told them they were christian youth? Why didnt they mention that muslim suicide bomber attack churches.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Miss EZ:

Let who fight it out? Rather than assert yourself here on Nairaland, go and join the fight in the North or even better, live there if you dare. After you have contributed your share, i will gladly shut up and listen to you. Until then, please speak intelligently, proffer a solution or take your own advice and shut up

If I did to travel there to fight, what will I gain from it? What are they fighting over again? angry

Warriors like my humble self fight over real things, and the solution I can 'proffer' is for them to fight till the last man. grin shocked
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
mbhs139: I am a muslim. I leave in Lagos and I'm Yoruba. Now I'm very scared, very very scared.

When did Yoruba muslims start aligning themselves with the scroungers up North? shocked

You need to shut the fvck up, and keep Yoruba out of this bs.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rawtruth(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2012

You may be right to some extent but, on the other hand, it can be correctly argued that muslims don't value their lives that is why they allow terrorists to live and flourish among them. Where are these boko haram terrorists staying? Do you think they reside among the Christians and bomb Churches without anyone seeing them? You don't seem to have taken note of the grand conspiracy of silence among the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri muslims in the north. Why are there no terrorists among the Yoruba muslims in the west, or the Igalas of Kogi state? Are they not using the same Quran? Look, these people have long considered themselves Arabs and they are now acting 'Arabically'. If they wished to be exonerated from blame let them come out and chase these animals from their midst, they know them!

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bittyend(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
mykejones: I'v just watched a man been burnt to death right beside his suya joint. Same joint he has been selling meat to his Christian customers al ages long.
This is just in Romi.

Woooooow!!! shocked shocked shocked

Slapping for christ + killing for christ + suicide bombing for allah = me likey. grin
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Ivynwa(f): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
@Shymmex
I am liking your postings. Where did you get those? They are the kind of stuffs that made me like the Ebony magazine very much.
Preach brother!

The black race should be ashamed of themselves and be wise.
Put a black man together with his brothers, he finds an excuse (TRIBE-mere language & culture, RELIGION-mere stories figmented and sold to him by others, Villages-mere locations & boundaries) to kill off his brothers.

The black race suffered the greatest indignity the human race has ever known through slavery yet after being sold he manages to still find an excuse to kill his brothers in the lands that they were sold to, forms gangs and off he begins to shoot his brothers down. Shame! What a big shame! Just when will the black man fr*aking stop this fr*aking thing!

Guess christians should be happy that the moslems are getting hit back but should we be killing ourselves people?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Onliie(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ganys: Well, We shouldnt use evil to fight evil, there are many ways ti catch a bird. Boko Haram are not professing islam, they are just tools in the hands of Govt to divide us and divert us from Govt's Dubious activities.
Everyone know the begining of War, but no one knows the end...I just pray to God to save Nigeria from the hands of Criminals

Because your family no dey among those bombed u dey open mouth dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Immanuelar(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
Where will dis lead us 2?we ar givin dis pple d real atmosphere dey needed in carrying out der operations!"an eye 4 an eye will only make d whole world go blind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.