Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (49036 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Akanbiedu(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

You are hoping in vain. The Muslims killed were not Boko Haram members. What is the implication of this? Boko Haram can still attack Christians whenever they want . However, by falling for the bait and attacking Muslims who mind their business, Christians are helping Boko Haram spread instability in the North which allows the organization to carry out its operations without hinderance. In other words Christians are helping Boko Haram kill even more Christians by picking on their Muslim neighbours who will defend themselves if attacked.

The solution is to hold the Federal Government with a vice grip and demand proper action. Christian killing hundreds of Muslims, being killed in thousands in return and then being bombed daily by Boko Haram is rather dumb and ineffective.

Boko Haram's strategy to destabilize the entire North seems to be working.

Well put. I like the way you have been ignoring the ignorant f00l, It's the best way to treat one. You don't go arguing with a madman in other not to be mistaken for one.

I really pity those rejoicing because of this event. This is not a victory for christians, but a victory for BH. This is what they want in the first place and this occurrence is more or less an unsolicited help. I understand that we are all human beings and are bound to react spontaneously to an act like this but we must seek to handle the situation in a more mature way. What if the muslims react to this?

This is why every well meaning Nigerian needs to join the call to hold FG responsible for our collective security. It's the FG that has the responsibility to secure lives and property and not the individuals. This is why the FG budgets every year for security (1 trillion this year alone, the FG has the police, the army, the SSS etc to combat crime and ensure Nigerians live in peace.

Any govertment that fails in this primary responsibility needs to be replaced.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olumuyiwaH: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2012
All that is happening are signs of the end time, and they r
In fulfilment of d scripture. when you read d gospel of Matthew 24:3-8,we will all av a clear understding of wht is happening. It is ma prayers dat the Lord heal our wounds n console d family of our beloved once.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by mko2005: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2012
My fellow citizeens of this great nation, we are one family regardless of ethnics and religion differences. our great fathers and humble leaders use their via hands and effort to built this nation that we are today. violance is not the way to tackle situation like this. if we continue killing ourself who will build the nation for us? please let join hand together to fight those enemies of good citizeens of this great nation (BOKO HARAM).
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2012
m.k.o2005:
My fellow citizeens of this great nation, we are one family regardless of ethnics and religion differences. our great fathers and humble leaders use their via hands and effort to built this nation that we are today. violance is not the way to tackle situation like this. if we continue killing ourself who will build the nation for us? please let join hand together to fight those enemies of good citizeens of this great nation (BOKO HARAM).

thank doG i'm not included in this family of yours.
BIAFRAAAAA!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by waja(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex: Not trying to be preachy - but why all the bloodshed, Nigerians(both muslims and christians)?

Will you guys testify with me, if I take the fight to Abuja - to fight against those looting our commonwealth?

I'll respect you guys, if you can testify with - and stop shedding the blood of other poor, and struggling Nigerians..

Real men, and bravehearts fight the 'control mechanism' - not those who're also controlled.
. Which Abuja? Where their sponsors are eeh! The solution is to start bombing their mosques immediately without delay.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by jmaine: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2012
People should be fair in admitting that reprisal of this measure was bound to happen some day . .You can't expect the people who are continuously bombed in their worship places and on important religious days not to lash out one day . .more so when the perpetrators enjoy their religious days and ceremony mostly unfettered

You can't also expect them to stay perpetually calm cos you don't want them to spark a religious war . . . How long will one bottle up his/her anger over the loss of their loved ones . . .Reverse these trend of bombing of worship places implicating the Christians and imagine the sheer carnage and riots the ever radical impulsive Northern Muslims will unleash in the name of self defense.

. . . . .

The reprisal is distasteful cos the innocent were killed in large numbers, but same goes to those who also are consistently being targeted in their places of worship . . .

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex: "I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more if they had known they were slaves." - Mama Harriet Tubman

I'm trying to be Mama Harriet Tubman - and I'll try to free Nigerians from mental slavery. cool

But that can only happen, if you accept that you lot are slaves!

My mission is to free slaves! grin

OMO, I think Yorubas have more mental salary than these Hausa Christains, and u r one of them. U still prefer to be called a Nigerian undecided cry
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olusogo: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Logic Mind:

another Yoruba islamic slave apologist.

cowardly silence mistaken for wisdom. hehehe, let me laff.

mohamed = pedofile

oladipo diya = crying Yoruba general.

when freedom fighters are fighting, Yoruba wan bring mouth.

It is more logical to say that whoever kills or supports the killing of innocent soul has sinned against the creator of that soul(God) and shall face the wrath from heaven. We need to stay clear so that we will not be joined.
@ Logic Mind, I advise you seek for forgiveness and watch your posts and contributions. Yorubas, Muslims and Mohamed are not your enemies. Freedom fighters should fight against the devils Boko Haram and irresponsible Nigerian government.It's going to be a battle lost to Boko Haram menace if we continue to kill muslims in retaliation.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by JAMILO2020: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I AM A MUSLIM.

TO BALANCE THE EQUATION, IF A MUSLIM KILLS A CHRISTIAN, THEN LET THE CHRISTIANS KILL TEN MUSLIMS, AND VICE VERSA, SO THAT EVERYBODY WILL UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE.

I BLAME YOU CHRISTIANS FOR ALLOWING THESE MURDERS OF OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS TO GET OUT OF CONTROL.

THE FOOLISH QUESTION I WANT AN ANSWER TO IS ..........IF THE CHRISTIANS WERE THE ONES KILLING THE MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA, WOULD WE THE MUSLIMS NOT HAVE STARTED A JIHAD BY NOW?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
JAMILO2020: FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I AM A MUSLIM.

TO BALANCE THE EQUATION, IF A MUSLIM KILLS A CHRISTIAN, THEN LET THE CHRISTIANS KILL TEN MUSLIMS, AND VICE VERSA, SO THAT EVERYBODY WILL UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE.

I BLAME YOU CHRISTIANS FOR ALLOWING THESE MURDERS OF OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS TO GET OUT OF CONTROL.

THE FOOLISH QUESTION I WANT AN ANSWER TO IS ..........IF THE CHRISTIANS WERE THE ONES KILLING THE MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA, WOULD WE THE MUSLIMS NOT HAVE STARTED A JIHAD BY NOW?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
muslim indeed, with people like you. The future of this country is bleak.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
JAMILO2020: FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I AM A MUSLIM.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hahaha! Not -so-smart person. IP addresses are traceable, don't be so secure in your foolishness. You might as well be the first to be tried for comments made on the internet.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Hahaha! Not -so-smart person. IP addresses are traceable, don't be so secure in your foolishness. You might as well be the first to be tried for comments made on the internet.
THAT GUY IS SO SHALLOW IN THINKING
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Well put. I like the way you have been ignoring the ignorant f00l, It's the best way to treat one. You don't go arguing with a madman in other not to be mistaken for one.

I really pity those rejoicing because of this event. This is not a victory for christians, but a victory for BH. This is what they want in the first place and this occurrence is more or less an unsolicited help. I understand that we are all human beings and are bound to react spontaneously to an act like this but we must seek to handle the situation in a more mature way. What if the muslims react to this? I

This is why every well meaning Nigerian needs to join the call to hold FG responsible for our collective security. It's the FG that has the responsibility to secure lives and property and not the individuals. This is why the FG budgets every year for security (1 trillion this year alone, the FG has the police, the army, the SSS etc to combat crime and ensure Nigerians live in peace.

Any govertment that fails in this primary responsibility needs to be replaced.

This govt is going nowhere. Some brain-dead Northern Muslims are trying remove an elected govt through bombing and killing of women and children and some fools expect the govt to be everywhere to stop every attack. In which country known for islamic suicide bombings has the govts succeeded in providing security - Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan? Even with multi-billion dollar drone program backed by various satellites with highly trained ground personnel, the US struggles with suicide bombers. Yet some idiots expect the govt to perform the miracle of stopping all suicide bombers in a vast country like Nigeria, with a large number of easy targets like churches everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Jicextian(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
omenziate: Just wish ma christain brothers would practice Judaism for 5 yrs, and hunt dese Infidels down like d Isrealites. Dis Jesus' gospel is making us too weak o. Allah say kill, Jesus say love thy enemies. How we go do na.?
My brother, many xtians are going 2ru the same pain u're going 2ru. But the 2ruth remains that "Judaism" is not "Christianity" hence should not be adopted as a counter measure against the stupid heinous crimes of our senseless and blood thirsty muslim brothers (under the cover of boko haram). Remember two wrongs never makes a right. And moreover, also remember that every life is in the blood, and every life belongs to God. And He shall judge whosoever(muslim or christian) that waste it.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
TroGunn:

This govt is going nowhere. Some brain-dead Northern Muslims are trying remove an elected govt through bombing and killing of women and children and some fools expect the govt to be everywhere to stop every attack. In which country known for islamic suicide bombings has the govts succeeded in providing security - Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan? Even with multi-billion dollar drone program backed by various satellites with highly trained ground personnel, the US struggles with suicide bombers. Yet some idiots expect the govt to perform the miracle of stopping all suicide bombers in a vast country like Nigeria, with a large number of easy targets like churches everywhere.

The United States doesn't struggle with terrorism on its soil and I have mentioned Mauritania already. What happened in Northern Mali would have happened in that country if not for its government's no-nonsense stance. Keep making excuses, I have said it before Nigerians are not ready to take their security seriously. Keep making useless comparisons, you know Nigeria wants to sell its sovereignty?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

threats, threats of violence, violence and threats! the mark of islam.

Yoruba muslims have only one direction.

EMPTY THREATS
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
olawalebabs: muslim indeed, with people like you. The future of this country is bleak.

Shaaatap which Future do Nigeria have. Its better the country break up,
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
TroGunn:

no mind them.
all muslims are boko haram supporters.

None of them yet has condemned these bombings. all they are condemning is the retaliation.

Wait till friday! You will meet your 72 vag virgins with our help. Insha allah. (piss upon his name)

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bakila: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Logic Mind:

yet to condemn your fulani islamic masters.

islam = terrorism.

you can shout all you want about the federal govt. aboki ball sucker.

na FG plant bombs?

when your aboki masters were in power, bombs dey go off?

abeg crawl back to your islamic pedo section.

terror apologist

Everytimes you write its illogical and foolish. If you been to the transcorp hilton you see a bomb detecting van in front of it. The SSS led naija to rejoice that abu qaqa was arrested in Kaduna was that not a pointer that thing was entrenched in Kaduna to make them double intelligence and counter insurgance.
Boko haram have killed many muslims in their houses and through attacks on Public Places.
The Goverment has a Sacred Duty to protect Nigerians from all forms of internal aggression whether by Muslims, Massob, Cultist, Militias or public theives.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

The United States doesn't struggle with terrorism on its soil and I have mentioned Mauritania already. What happened in Northern Mali would have happened in that country if not for its government's no-nonsense stance. Keep making excuses, I have said it before Nigerians are not ready to take their security seriously. Keep making useless comparisons, you know Nigeria wants to sell its sovereignty?

My deepest regret is sharing the same passport with this type of foool.
But it won't be long now.
BIAFRA!

More pork meat please, and a nice glass of whisky with that, barman.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by amaba: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
What do u expect from Kaduna. Dats Buhari's base
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
bakila:

Everytimes you write its illogical and foolish. If you been to the transcorp hilton you see a bomb detecting van in front of it. The SSS led naija to rejoice that abu qaqa was arrested in Kaduna was that not a pointer that thing was entrenched in Kaduna to make them double intelligence and counter insurgance.
Boko haram have killed many muslims in their houses and through attacks on Public Places.
The Goverment has a Sacred Duty to protect Nigerians from all forms of internal aggression whether by Muslims, Massob, Cultist, Militias or public theives.

make I begin cry because islamic sponsored boko haram killed muslims?
it is your duty to remove the cancer in your system, even though in the case of islam, it is unoperable as the religion is formed upon the rock of evil: violence, oppresion, slavery, pedofilia etc.
Kill yourselves and stay away from igbos.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bakila: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Logic Mind:

make I begin cry because islamic sponsored boko haram killed muslims?
it is your duty to remove the cancer in your system, even though in the case of islam, it is unoperable as the religion is formed upon the rock of evil: violence, oppresion, slavery, pedofilia etc.
Kill yourselves and stay away from igbos.

I am sure ypu are cleaning toilet somwhere in Niger, if you are in Nigeria you will know that Igbo people are every and thats why they are always unfortunate victims of sectrian rubbish even if it is in Bilango, Birnin Kudu or Seme.
You post has revealed you are one weak internet seperatist and bigot.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
jmaine: People should be fair in admitting that reprisal of this measure was bound to happen some day . .You can't expect the people who are continuously bombed in their worship places and on important religious days not to lash out one day . .more so when the perpetrators enjoy their religious days and ceremony mostly unfettered

You can't also expect them to stay perpetually calm cos you don't want them to spark a religious war . . . How long will one bottle up his/her anger over the loss of their loved ones . . .Reverse these trend of bombing of worship places implicating the Christians and imagine the sheer carnage and riots the ever radical impulsive Northern Muslims will unleash in the name of self defense.

. . . . .

The reprisal is distasteful cos the innocent were killed in large numbers, but same goes to those who also are consistently being targeted in their places of worship . . .

Thank you very much for your very honest and objective comments. Anybody that wants to condemn any reprisal in isolation of what has led up to it is a hypocrite. Maclatunji is the biggest hypocrite I ve seen here on NL since this thread opened up. You are so willing to condemn the christian youth for venting their anger on Muslims whom hitherto have been carrying on like they have no connections to the attacks.
Instead of them showing some sincerity and resolve in helping the government solve the problem, some elements amongst them are busy stoking the fire of chaos and religious war while the likes of MacLatunji sit from afar to pontificate about innocent muslims and holding the FG responsible as if the FG is made up of spirits and ghost with supernatural powers to wish the problems away.
Most of these muslim appologists are dishonest intellectual gangstars using the antics of violence to sabotage the government while they sit in their arm-chairs to criticize the government.
Enough of all the bullshit!!! It is folly to try to act like there is no religious war going on here, the fact that the violence is sectionally religious and regional points to the fact that this whole thing goes beyond shouting FG. One can not be shout "FG is incompetent while in the dark you sponsor these guys to make the FG look bad.
Northern Muslims and their politicians must show sincerity of purpose if this violence must stop or else more reprisals will be inspired if faceless goons from their folds keep killing people from the other religious divide, this is pure logic and common sense of fairness.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
jmaine: People should be fair in admitting that reprisal of this measure was bound to happen some day . .You can't expect the people who are continuously bombed in their worship places and on important religious days not to lash out one day . .more so when the perpetrators enjoy their religious days and ceremony mostly unfettered

. . . . .

Thank you very much for your very honest and objective comments. Anybody that wants to condemn any reprisal in isolation of what has led up to it is a hypocrite. Maclatunji is the biggest hypocrite I ve seen here on NL since this thread opened up. You are so willing to condemn the christian youth for venting their anger on Muslims whom hitherto have been carrying on like they have no connections to the attacks.
Instead of them showing some sincerity and resolve in helping the government solve the problem, some elements amongst them are busy stoking the fire of chaos and religious war while the likes of MacLatunji sit from afar to pontificate about innocent muslims and holding the FG responsible as if the FG is made up of spirits and ghost with supernatural powers to wish the problems away.
Most of these muslim appologists are dishonest intellectual gangstars using the antics of violence to sabotage the government while they sit in their arm-chairs to criticize the government.
Enough of all the bullshit!!! It is folly to try to act like there is no religious war going on here, the fact that the violence is sectionally religious and regional points to the fact that this whole thing goes beyond shouting FG. One can not be shout "FG is incompetent while in the dark you sponsor these guys to make the FG look bad.
Northern Muslims and their politicians must show sincerity of purpose if this violence must stop or else more reprisals will be inspired if faceless goons from their folds keep killing people from the other religious divide, this is pure logic and common sense of fairness.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

The US on its soil don't have the large % of crackhead suicidal Muslims we have in Northern Nigeria. They had to deal with such in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they largely failed there. Yaradua tried the no-nonsense approach and he is now largely blamed as the one who made BH more violent by the extra-judical killing of their members and leadrYusuf. When the JTF reacted with a no-nonsense stance in Maidugiri recently, people, especially the so called Borno elders made quite a lot of noise. http://saharareporters.com/news-page/get-jtf-out-here-borno-citizens-urge-fg-maiduguri-residents-flee-droves.

Btw, Mauritania is basically 100% Islamic, with a population of less than 4m- not exactly the same situation in the North. The situation in the North is unique due to large population of non-Muslims among the historically violent Muslim populace there. Once the numerous radical Muslims now with bomb-making skills decide to target non-Muslims, it creates a military nightmare. The solution is to tackle the ideology.. Sadly BH have support for their violent ideology (jihad) within the Quaran.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by jbiko: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Boko Haram is succeeding after trying so hard. With a government incapable of protecting citizens, it takes no rocket science to know it will get to this stage where citizens will take laws into their hands. May be it is a design afterall, the head of this govt could prefer the break up of the country for reasons of resource control. A number of Boko Haram foot soldiers have been arrested yet the mastermind and financiers have eluded arrest. Even the NSA said PDP is Boko Haram. The buccaneers are behind the scourge. They fund the killings but express compassion for the dead in the open.
To those who think counter violence is the solution, when Nigerians are tired from the killing of innocent brothers and sisters in their millions, the buccaneers will still sit round the table, decide the way forward and continue to enjoy their loot till the end of their days.

A very sad moment for Nigerians indeed for they refuse to learn from the very things that brought them to this point. Tribal and Religious bigotry aided by massive corruption. Sadly, the followers are no better than the leaders.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ahhh! So many points to puncture but let me take only one. Please don't lie because I know that you weren't born with the 'knowledge' that the Qur'an backs Boko Haram's violence. Now where did you get that 'knowledge' from? I am sure you will be able to provide the answer to this simple question.
TroGunn:

The US on its soil don't have the large % of crackhead suicidal Muslims we have in Northern Nigeria. They had to deal with such in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they largely failed there. Yaradua tried the no-nonsense approach and he is now largely blamed as the one who made BH more violent by the extra-judical killing of their members and leadrYusuf. When the JTF reacted with a no-nonsense stance in Maidugiri recently, people, especially the so called Borno elders made quite a lot of noise. http://saharareporters.com/news-page/get-jtf-out-here-borno-citizens-urge-fg-maiduguri-residents-flee-droves.

Btw, Mauritania is basically 100% Islamic, with a population of less than 4m- not exactly the same situation in the North. The situation in the North is unique due to large population of non-Muslims among the historically violent Muslim populace there. Once the numerous radical Muslims now with bomb-making skills decide to target non-Muslims, it creates a military nightmare. The solution is to tackle the ideology.. Sadly BH have support for their violent ideology (jihad) within the Quaran.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
jbiko: Boko Haram is succeeding after trying so hard. With a government incapable of protecting citizens, it takes no rocket science to know it will get to this stage where citizens will take laws into their hands. May be it is a design afterall, the head of this govt could prefer the break up of the country for reasons of resource control. A number of Boko Haram foot soldiers have been arrested yet the mastermind and financiers have eluded arrest. Even the NSA said PDP is Boko Haram. The buccaneers are behind the scourge. They fund the killings but express compassion for the dead in the open.
To those who think counter violence is the solution, when Nigerians are tired from the killing of innocent brothers and sisters in their millions, the buccaneers will still sit round the table, decide the way forward and continue to enjoy their loot till the end of their days.

A very sad moment for Nigerians indeed for they refuse to learn from the very things that brought them to this point. Tribal and Religious bigotry aided by massive corruption. Sadly, the followers are no better than the leaders.

as long as aboki is not in power, let it burn.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji: Ahhh! So many points to puncture but let me take only one. Please don't lie because I know that you weren't born with the 'knowledge' that the Qur'an backs Boko Haram's violence. Now where did you get that 'knowledge' from? I am sure you will be able to provide the answer to this simple question.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.” Translation from the Noble Quran

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad handed down - hence abrogating what came before, which includes the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"Let there be no compulsion in religion...".

Qur'an (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..." Prayer and charity are among the Five Pillars of Islam, as salat and zakat. See below.

Qur'an (9:11) - (Continued from above) "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion" This confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam.

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The key phrase is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.