Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (48990 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
^LOL, By the way, the Catholic Archbishop of Sokoto agrees with me about holding the Federal Government accountable, the Governor of Niger State said virtually the same thing. I am now an 'Intellectual Gangster' CLMFSO- Controlled Laughing My Freaking Self Out! You guys no go kill me.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by iwemsMeme(f): 12:30am On Jun 19, 2012
I know the situation is getting out of hands,but everything is been stated in the bible.Matthew 24,the end is yet to come.Dont be eager to shed blood because God despise that,you cannot fight for God.God is all powerful and knows whats going on.you dont fight the physical before spiritual..we contend with issues like this on our knees.Christ was a peacemaker and we should emulate it too to other by showing the other religions we are different from them.Dropping your bible and fighting means you are fighting on your own and God stil remains God on the throne laughing at you.Emulate Christ and let ue eyes and heart be centered on Jesus(the author and finisher of our faith).Please my Brothers and Sisters..dey need our prayers.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by shegzymoni: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2012
omenziate: Just wish ma christain brothers would practice Judaism for 5 yrs, and hunt dese Infidels down like d Isrealites. Dis Jesus' gospel is making us too weak o. Allah say kill, Jesus say love thy enemies. How we go do na.?
@ omenslate. Pls b sure of wat u say. Wch Allsh tells u to kill
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2012
F00028: ONE THING IS CLEAR- "...the christians on NL and (the) church bombers are birds of a feather: they both casually justify (even rejoice at) the massacre of innocent lives!"
https://www.nairaland.com/967277/aftermath-kaduna-bomblast-reprisals-how/1#11152309
do you realy tink dat d fact dat pple are killed evry sunday is funy to them? Mtseeew
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2012
shegzymoni: @ omenslate. Pls b sure of wat u say. Wch Allsh tells u to kill
wich Allah did nt say you should kill? You muslims pretend you dnt knw the words of thy lord.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by FXKing2012(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2012
Why do Muslims love to pretend? If it were Christians bombing and killing Muslims, Nigeria wld have broken up.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
maclatunji: ^LOL, By the way, the Catholic Archbishop of Sokoto agrees with me about holding the Federal Government accountable, the Governor of Niger State said virtually the same thing. I am now an 'Intellectual Gangster' CLMFSO- Controlled Laughing My Freaking Self Out! You guys no go kill me.
You don't have to laugh at your own dry jokes for effect, your analysis of issues still comes across as lame.
Am sure the arch-bishop did not stop at blaming the FG alone as well. Besides, he is a christian leader living in the NORTH, why will he want to say something that the leaders and people of the north will percieve as inflamatory. Of course, he will put the blame on the door steps of the FG which is understandable but it does not stop there. The Bokoharam attack might look physical but the solution will have to go transcend from the physical to psychological. It is almost impossible to physically stop a made suicide bomber but you can stop the process that turns them into religious suicide bombers. Catching and prosecuting or killing them has so far not stopped them, no amount of exertion of military might will stop them either. It is for a lay person to look at the situation and scream FG! FG! But that will only accomplish little. Am sure Jonathan himseld is tired of this carnage and has done his best. At this point, we, the people that are directly affected will have to face some serious facts and hometruth, leave politics and conspiracy theories out of these. Prosecuting many of the financiers of these murderous gangs is just as the difficult as the politics in it. You will need concrete proof to do so, until that is done, we can voice out suspicion and point out fingers but that is how far that can lead us. For instance,nobody can put Buhari in jail all because he once made an inflamatory statementh unless of course there is a conclusive proof of his connections to the crimes.
The only way we can show seriousness is to join together to help the security forces. Community leaders must speak up and report to the police if anyone is suspected of terrorist activities, take pre-emptive actions and measures, liase with the FG to sensitize the northern youth on the dangers of terrorism. Religious leaders should learn to tone down on the heavy laden political sermons they give in the mosque. . There should be something like an easy tip line to the police available to everyone in case there is any suspicion of terrorist activities anywhere. Everyone should be their neighbours keeper, when disasters happen to your neigbours show concern, give a helping hand, send groups to condole with the victims, give them assurance that you share in their grief and pain, send relief materials to them; dont stand and act aloof like you all are immune to the problems, it is annoying especially when the perpetrators are muslims and most of the vixtims are christians. It is easy for the christians to target the innocent muslims because they have not shown any concern for their plights caused by faceless people fom their folds. The innocent muslims unknowingly give support to the faceless goons in their midst to commit this acts of violence on christians through their reticence their expression of fear and cowardice, the fact that they dont lend any means of support their victimised christian brothers only give the eediots the wrong inpression of subtle support from their muslim brothers.
You, Maclatunji should learn to addreas issues in its wholesomeness and stop this tired games of throwing blames around. You are too bias to be taken seriouly, YES, na me talk am.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
^LOL, funny thing is that if the government actually initiated a heart and minds campaign based on what you have so eloquently posted up there, we might make some headway. The government agencies that are supposed to provide civic education and enlightenment are now moribund and ineffective. There is no way you can solve this problem without effective leadership. Let's be honest, how many of us would employ GEJ to run their company? If he lacks the know-how, he could compensate a great deal with forthrightness and dedication to duty. In my opinion, he lacks that, he has failed to declare his assets something Yar'adua did. Do you think any corrupt or inefficient security official will take him seriously and do their job properly? The answer is no!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
The House of Representatives agree with me and have summoned President Jonathan and his security chiefs to explain what they are doing to combat the wanton violence and loss of lives. You see, they did not summon maclatunji, Rhymz, dbanj or the Boko Haram leader, Shekau. What does that tell you? GEJ is the man we must hold if we must make headway.

People should really understand all I have been saying.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2012
maclatunji: The House of Representatives agree with me and have summoned President Jonathan and his security chiefs to explain what they are doing to combat the wanton violence and loss of lives. You see, they did not summon maclatunji, Rhymz, dbanj or the Boko Haram leader, Shekau. What does that tell you? GEJ is the man we must hold if we must make headway.

People should really understand all I have been saying.
dude you still are not getting the point!!! I am not exonerating the FG just as you are trying so hard to exonerate the participation of the communities and their leaders, simple. Can you stop whining about GEJ and face the issues? My problem with your constant biatching is that in your dictionary, The FG is equal to GEJ alone.
What exactly do you want him to do differently, tell us let us know. You can't be blaming GEJ when some politicians part of whom are in government keep sponsoring bokoharam. You want him to exert military might on the communities or place a curfew or what? Why are you so particular about Jonathan? If he ssays to his security chiefs do whatever you can to stop these bombers and yet these bombs keep going off how is that entirely his fault? Shey u want make him carry gun ni? Jonathan is the head of the government, it is not just Jonathan alone. Obasanjo had thesame problem containing terrorist situation in the country, nobody called on him to resign. Why is GEJ's different? Unless the point the perpetrators are trying to make is to give impressionable people like you a reason to call for his resignation through bombing and stuff. If the antics of the entire leadership of the north is to make the region ungovernable so Jonathan will look incompetent then you will have to agree with me that the problem does not entirely rest on the shoulders of GEJ and the FG, shikena. Stop whining jare!

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
^After logic has failed you, you now rely on sentiments. I did not force GEJ to say he knows those who are behind the bombings, neither did I force him to say Boko Haram have infiltrated his government, neither did I prevent from acting on the NSA's comment that the PDP is responsible for the Boko Haram menace. I could go on but the truth is that the President leads the way and sanctions those who will not work in his government to achieve results. The Primary duty of the Federal Government is to protect the lives and property of all who live within Nigeria's borders. If the FG fails, it is GEJ that fails. Your argument is similar to someone who asks; ''why should the coach of a football team be sacked for his team's defeats? Afterall, he cannot enter the field to play the game.'

Of course, we all know such argument is untenable. In the legendary words of Atiku Abubakar, 'a fish rots from the head'. If Nigeria is not functioning effectively, it is GEJ we must hold, hardly anybody else.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hahahahah. . . Now I see the folly in crediting a naive analyst like you with an average I.Q. . Your brain power is far less than I thought.
Lol. . . Let me get you right, Jonathan is supposed to have acted on the unsubstantiated, wild guess of Azazi who obviously was playing to the gallery? I guess if you were the president, you would rounded up every PDP card carrying member just to give the impression of being effective. . Lol. . Chei, you are a clown, Mr. Azazi's claims wont even hold water in a kangaroo court. . Hahahaha.
If you have any sense at all, you will understand what GEJ was trying to say when he alleged that members of the BOKOHaram sect had infiltrated his government, I bet you took that literally and ran wild.
I bet he would have seemed up and doing to you if he had sacked some people that your gut feelings tells you are behind the bombings even without any concrete proof. Ever heard of the maxim:"keep your friends close and your enemies closer" To show how dumb your illogicality is, you even resort to likening the Job of the PRESIDENT of Nigeria to that of a football coach, Nigga, are you high on synthetic grass? Jonathan is the President of a country with a population of almost 200million people not a mere football team you, slowpoke.
Keep looking at issues in black and white and keep exposing your lack of grasp of the situation.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Akanbiedu(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
@rymz

mac's position is obvious- that the FG/GEJ should be held accountable. What is your position?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by slimghost(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu: @rymz

mac's position is obvious- that the FG/GEJ should be held accountable. What is your position?

That Islam should be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Akanbiedu(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
slimghost:

That Islam should be held responsible.

Even though the question was not directed at you, how do you hold ISLAM responsible? How do you hope to solve this problem by holding Islam responsible?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
rhymz: Hahahahah. . . Now I see the folly in crediting a naive analyst like you with an average I.Q. . Your brain power is far less than I thought.
Lol. . . Let me get you right, Jonathan is supposed to have acted on the unsubstantiated, wild guess of Azazi who obviously was playing to the gallery? I guess if you were the president, you would rounded up every PDP card carrying member just to give the impression of being effective. . Lol. . Chei, you are a clown, Mr. Azazi's claims wont even hold water in a kangaroo court. . Hahahaha.
If you have any sense at all, you will understand what GEJ was trying to say when he alleged that members of the BOKOHaram sect had infiltrated his government, I bet you took that literally and ran wild.
I bet he would have seemed up and doing to you if he had sacked some people that your gut feelings tells you are behind the bombings even without any concrete proof. Ever heard of the maxim:"keep your friends close and your enemies closer" To show how dumb your illogicality is, you even resort to likening the Job of the PRESIDENT of Nigeria to that of a football coach, Nigga, are you high on synthetic grass? Jonathan is the President of a country with a population of almost 200million people not a mere football team you, slowpoke.
Keep looking at issues in black and white and keep exposing your lack of grasp of the situation.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, such kind words, but wait! You mean the NSA has time to play to the gallery whilst Nigerians are being killed like chickens? To make matters worse the Commander-in-Chief cannot sack this 'playing to the gallery' NSA- isn't that something?

As for my 'inappropriate' football analogy, I guess you are right, GEJ's incompetence is on a much larger scale because people don't get killed because of the incompetence of football managers (at least 99.99% of the time). GEJ's incompetence is getting people killed by the hundreds if not thousands. I guess I owe the Football Manager's Union an apology for comparing GEJ to them thereby offending their sensibilities.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by DaLover(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
rhymz: Hahahahah. . . Now I see the folly in crediting a naive analyst like you with an average I.Q. . Your brain power is far less than I thought.

Na wa ooo, see someone here reasoning...this is very rear on Nairaland
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu: @rymz

Mac's position is hypocritical, he represents the problem in our government, his position of course takes the burden away from him and his thieving gang and place on GEJ their favourite past time scape goat. But we all see through all that veil of pretense and hypocrisy. Nigeria is a failed state today because of the actions and inactions of him and his gand at the NA. He has no moral ground to call anyone to order or even give any advice. He is better off shutting his mouth.
My position??
Very simple and clear enough, the solution lies with Honesty and sincerity of purpose of those in the position of leadership. People are quick to criticize Jonathan for saying that bombing is what we will have to live with in this country without considering deeper context of that statement.
The reason why Mr. Jonathan made that statement is not farfetched. The President made the statement because of people like Maclatunji and silent Boko sympathizers who distort truths for reasons best known to them.
He made the statement because he knows that the people who are behind the Boko Haram operations are very powerful and prominent leaders of the North. He knows that they are the retired and serving military generals, politicians, businessmen and religious leaders of the region. He knows that there are emirs, imams and politicians of the Islamic North that are confirmed staunch supporters of the Boko Haram movement. Jonathan knows that the Boko Haram sponsors have over the years stockpiled very sophisticated weapons such as rocket launchers from Iran across the regions and in the neighboring countries. He knows that they have standing private armies around the North of Nigeria and in the surrounding countries. Jonathan also knows that the people behind Boko Haram are among those that have access to him at all times and it would be difficult for him to tell them to their faces that they are the ones who actually threw the stones from behind the house and came in the front door to ask who threw it, especially when it is hard to establish concrete proof since they have infiltrated government. On the whole, the President made the statement in order to buy himself time because he may never have a choice but to serve as Nigeria’s Gorbachev of the defunct Soviet Union.
Until all these people decide to honestly give peace a chance nothing tangible will happen. Northern leaders have a very serious role to play in this case but they like to pretend and make it an FG issue. Virtually every Nigerian region has youths or militant groups that can cause thesame scale of violence but the leadership of the regions has been able to control them and give them reasons to avoid violence. Northern leaders should exploit all means to do so with the Bokoharam sect and their silent supporters and sympathizers. That ia my position; honesty of purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
DaLover:

Na wa ooo, see someone here reasoning...this is very rear on Nairaland

Indeed, it is very REAR!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by DaLover(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
rhymz:
Mac's position is hypocritical, he represents the problem in our government, his position of course takes the burden away from him and his thieving gang and place on GEJ their favourite past time scape goat. But we all see through all that veil of pretense and hypocrisy. Nigeria is a failed state today because of the actions and inactions of him and his gand at the NA. He has no moral ground to call anyone to order or even give any advice. He is better off shutting his mouth.
My position??
Very simple and clear enough, the solution lies with Honesty and sincerity of purpose of those in the position of leadership. People are quick to criticize Jonathan for saying that bombing is what we will have to live with in this country without considering deeper context of that statement.
The reason why Mr. Jonathan made that statement is not farfetched. The President made the statement because of people like Maclatunji and silent Boko sympathizers who distort truths for reasons best known to them.
He made the statement because he knows that the people who are behind the Boko Haram operations are very powerful and prominent leaders of the North. He knows that they are the retired and serving military generals, politicians, businessmen and religious leaders of the region. He knows that there are emirs, imams and politicians of the Islamic North that are confirmed staunch supporters of the Boko Haram movement. Jonathan knows that the Boko Haram sponsors have over the years stockpiled very sophisticated weapons such as rocket launchers from Iran across the regions and in the neighboring countries. He knows that they have standing private armies around the North of Nigeria and in the surrounding countries. Jonathan also knows that the people behind Boko Haram are among those that have access to him at all times and it would be difficult for him to tell them to their faces that they are the ones who actually threw the stones from behind the house and came in the front door to ask who threw it, especially when it is hard to establish concrete proof since they have infiltrated government. On the whole, the President made the statement in order to buy himself time because he may never have a choice but to serve as Nigeria’s Gorbachev of the defunct Soviet Union.
Until all these people decide to honestly give peace a chance nothing tangible will happen. Northern leaders have a very serious role to play in this case but they like to pretend and make it an FG issue. Virtually every Nigerian region has youths or militant groups that can cause thesame scale of violence but the leadership of the regions has been able to control them and give them reasons to avoid violence. Northern leaders should exploit all means to do so with the Bokoharam sect and their silent supporters and sympathizers. That ia my position; honesty of purpose.
For someone like kobojunkie and the retardeen crew...all these make no sense..
Countries with far advanced technology and organisation like Isreal and UK spent years dealing with the same terrorism scourge.. Before a solution was eventualy found...
When u ask this same group of 1diots what GEJ can do differently to address the solution they immidiately display how empty they are...either gej personally knows the sponsors or he should arrest prominent northerners for the sake of it....intelligent opposition brings out intelligent leadership...how then do ignorant people constructively criticize the government?

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by shegzymoni: 1:57am On Jun 21, 2012
Bélla3:
wich Allah did nt say you should kill? You muslims pretend you dnt knw the words of thy lord.
u dnt undastand so many things, so I won't blame u, u dnt literarily interprete a text n u tink u r right. Or is dat hw u translate bible also. I knw wat am sayin pls
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 5:45am On Jun 21, 2012
DaLover:
For someone like kobojunkie and the retardeen crew...all these make no sense..
Countries with far advanced technology and organisation like Isreal and UK spent years dealing with the same terrorism scourge.. Before a solution was eventualy found...
When u ask this same group of 1diots what GEJ can do differently to address the solution they immidiately display how empty they are...either gej personally knows the sponsors or he should arrest prominent northerners for the sake of it....intelligent opposition brings out intelligent leadership...how then do ignorant people constructively criticize the government?

You GEJ apologists really know how to get low, there's no degree to which you will not sink just for Nigeria's most incompetent leader to stay in power without achieving anything tangible. So in your thinking, GEJ's intelligence is tied to the opposition because that is the locus of your post. How lame and pathetic! The office of President is not a place to start learning about leadership- if GEJ's army of advisers cannot guide him, simple logic dictates that he fires them and borrow that same intelligence from the opposition that you seem eager to point out.

An inefficient government cannot defeat an efficient Boko Haram, with the insane corruption and ineptitude being exhibited under GEJ's watch, Nigerians are in for a very long spell of misrule if we don't push this government. At least the House of Representatives has seen the light and have summoned a sitting president for the very first time in our history- shame!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 6:24am On Jun 21, 2012
shegzymoni: u dnt undastand so many things, so I won't blame u, u dnt literarily interprete a text n u tink u r right. Or is dat hw u translate bible also. I knw wat am sayin pls
pls explain the verse for me. So i can understand
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by dustydee: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2012
On why the police could not foil Sunday bombings in Kaduna and Zaria despite alleged first hand information that got to them about impending blasts, the CP simply said, “My men went on servicing of the vehicles angry, and that is not to say that we were taken unaware by the bombers.”
smh: todays punch
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by DaLover(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
maclatunji:

You GEJ apologists really know how to get low, there's no degree to which you will not sink just for Nigeria's most incompetent leader to stay in power without achieving anything tangible. So in your thinking, GEJ's intelligence is tied to the opposition because that is the locus of your post. How lame and pathetic! The office of President is not a place to start learning about leadership- if GEJ's army of advisers cannot guide him, simple logic dictates that he fires them and borrow that same intelligence from the opposition that you seem eager to point out.

An inefficient government cannot defeat an efficient Boko Haram, with the insane corruption and ineptitude being exhibited under GEJ's watch, Nigerians are in for a very long spell of misrule if we don't push this government. At least the House of Representatives has seen the light and have summoned a sitting president for the very first time in our history- shame!

When you are perpetually shallow, how do you even know if GEJ is performing or not? that is the bottom line of my previous post...
What corruption is exhibitted under GEJs watch? activities that have been going since now being exposed abi? you r probably angry that they are now being exposed?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Fulaman198(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
PStylish: I think the only option the Christians up there are left with is this.
Hopefully, it will bring an end to the Boko Haram menace in their territory.
Kaduna is not even a muslim state neither is the governor one so why should christians there be terrorized and killed week-in week-out?

It will not, anyone who believes this is naive. Killing just encourages and brings on more killing, eventually their maybe a war. The only way to stop Boko Haram is not by killing innocent Muslims just like they are killing innocent Killings, but to go directly after Boko Haram themselves. Johnathan is just too weak as a character to do anything effective. Killing innocents never solves anything, and shame on those of you who think it is good to kill a fellow human being to counter attack. You must ask yourselves, were the people they killed members of Boko Haram? Boko Haram don't care if Christians kill Muslims and vice versa, they want this sort of thing to happen so that the nation falls apart, and some of you fools are promoting this kind of uncivil behaviour. Shame on you again!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
^^
hmmm..
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bélla3: ^^
hmmm..

My dear it is true though.

This parasite to Nigeria does not care for what happens to this great nation, they could care less about Muslims or Christians, it is all personal political agenda by some people in government who are false Muslims.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Fulaman198:

My dear it is true though.

This parasite to Nigeria does not care for what happens to this great nation, they could care less about Muslims or Christians, it is all personal political agenda by some people in government who are false Muslims.
you might be right. I together wit other christians believ our loved ones were killed by muslims. It is therefore left to u as a true muslim to prove us wrong by denoucin dose devils dressed as politicians and leaders. May they neva go unpunished. My heart also cries out to the young men that are used as agents of hatred. May the Almighty give us peace and tolerance. AMEENA
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Fulaman198(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bélla3: you might be right. I together wit other christians believ our loved ones were killed by muslims. It is therefore left to u as a true muslim to prove us wrong by denoucin dose devils dressed as politicians and leaders. May they neva go unpunished. My heart also cries out to the young men that are used as agents of hatred. May the Almighty give us peace and tolerance. AMEENA

Boko Haram is a cultish sect that pretends to be Muslim much like the KKK of America (Ku Klux Klan) pretends to be Christians, are they not racist?

We must not use a certain select few of people to judge an entire religion. I for example can not use Mormons or other racist Christian groups to judge all Christians. I would hope a lot of you countrymen and countrywomen would do the same and not use some religious fanatics who aren't even acting under Islam (Boko Haram) to kill innocent Christians.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Bella3(f): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2012
Fulaman198:

Boko Haram is a cultish sect that pretends to be Muslim much like the KKK of America (Ku Klux Klan) pretends to be Christians, are they not racist?

We must not use a certain select few of people to judge an entire religion. I for example can not use Mormons or other racist Christian groups to judge all Christians. I would hope a lot of you countrymen and countrywomen would do the same and not use some religious fanatics who aren't even acting under Islam (Boko Haram) to kill innocent Christians.
like i said let us see the difference in you.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Fulaman198(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2012
Bélla3: like i said let us see the difference in you.

It is not you or other human beings who should see the difference in me, but God/Allah.

God will see the difference EACH AND EVERY one of us as 7 billion people in the Earth make. Whether we are of different/various faiths. It is how we behave under Gods' law.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.