Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (49034 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2012
samfibby: @betathings And what do u suggest, that we go after muslims in the name of reprisal. This would only escalate the crises at hand. The annoying of this situation is that majority of the dead, either muslim or christain are innocents going about their business or worship. Maybe, we should explore diffrent options of resolving this issue than being in-different. I still think the larger liberal muslim group has a major role to play.

Guy, you are confusing yourself. The fact that you are making excuses for the Federal Government shows that you don't know what leadership is all about. Mauritania is a country much poorer than Nigeria. Heck! It has greater political instability than Nigeria but guess what? They deal effectively with insurgents like Boko Haram! God is incomparable but on earth and when it comes to human beings, government is extremely powerful. The fact that our government is acting like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights does not remove responsibility of securing lives and property of we the citizens from it. Until majority of Nigerians get this and act on it, I am afraid that our lives will remain in danger of being ended by these unfortunate events.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Any country that have a some substantial number of Moslems must have one out of the two:

1. An Islamic Government with Sharia enforced in all of the boundaries of that country

or

2. Violence that will last till no. 1 above is achieved or till that country separates.

He that have ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by BlueMurder(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2012
Redhot111: It got 2 dis only because d government n muslim leaders refused 2 sincerely do sumtin abt it. As a christian i wld say is not justified in anyway. But d killing of christians has bin taken as a normal tin 4 2 long, hence dis reprisal attack. Shame on d muslim leaders n d government dat has bin silent 4 so long n i sincerely pray dat God should step in n take countrol.

When Muslim leaders who spoke against this evil group were murdered in cold blood, what did the government do? And you, did you as much as spare a thought for their bereaved families?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Emilord(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2012
Do me,i do u,GOD no go vex
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by midiwifi(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2012
Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth. Shikenah! angry
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by pretim(f): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2012
torkaka: i'm liking this! bomb a church,burn a mosque!

u must b crazy, the mosque they burn was it nt empty.?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

You are hoping in vain. The Muslims killed were not Boko Haram members. What is the implication of this? Boko Haram can still attack Christians whenever they want . However, by falling for the bait and attacking Muslims who mind their business, Christians are helping Boko Haram spread instability in the North which allows the organization to carry out its operations without hinderance. In other words Christians are helping Boko Haram kill even more Christians by picking on their Muslim neighbours who will defend themselves if attacked.

The solution is to hold the Federal Government with a vice grip and demand proper action. Christian killing hundreds of Muslims, being killed in thousands in return and then being bombed daily by Boko Haram is rather dumb and ineffective.

Boko Haram's strategy to destabilize the entire North seems to be working.
good one bro, boko haram bomb church and kill innocent christain, you destroy mosque and kill innocent muslim. What is the difference?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by bashydemy(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2012
Some people can't just think with there brain, Instead blaming all the attack on Muslims why.. Can someone answer this Question.. When Ndume was arrested we are all happy can anyone tell me where Ndume is now? There is another BH spokesperson that was arrest and jail for 3yrs can someone tell if truly he is in Prison? just of recent an Ibo guy was arrested in Abuja with explosive did anyone hear about the story again? let keep deceiving our self and blaming each other for all the attack happening lately instead of blaming the silly Government... Who are we going to blame the attack on Igbinedion University on? BH,Niger Delta militant group or Alqaeda? let us keep living in denial.Until we all can stand up and face our silly leader there wont be peace in this country...
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Tare55(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2012
olawalebabs: good one bro, boko haram bomb church and kill innocent christain, you destroy mosque and kill innocent muslim. What is the difference?
It's a war of attrition...it's either we fold our arms and wait for the next church to be bombed or we take our destiny in our hands and go after them where ever we find them. The loss is now on both sides. When they understand that it is mutual assured destruction situation maybe they will come to their sences. Just sitting around and waiting for govt or some savior is not and had never worked!
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Tare55:
It's a war of attrition...it's either we fold our arms and wait for the next church to be bombed or we take our destiny in our hands and go after them where ever we find them. The loss is now on both sides. When they understand that it is mutual assured destruction situation maybe they will come to their sences. Just sitting around and waiting for govt or some savior is not and had never worked!
don't you think we are helping boko haram achieve their aim. What they have been longing for is religious crises, i think they are getting there bit by bit. Let's face the reality, govt know the sponsor they should go for them.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by empron(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2012
azimibraun: As a muslim, i am saddened by dis spate of killing of Christians by the bombing of churches.As a human, i think the christians are bin left with no choice.may allah put the evil in my country to shame.
brave words.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Guy, you are confusing yourself. The fact that you are making excuses for the Federal Government shows that you don't know what leadership is all about. Mauritania is a country much poorer than Nigeria. Heck! It has greater political instability than Nigeria but guess what? They deal effectively with insurgents like Boko Haram! God is incomparable but on earth and when it comes to human beings, government is extremely powerful. The fact that our government is acting like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights does not remove responsibility of securing lives and property of we the citizens from it. Until majority of Nigerians get this and act on it, I am afraid that our lives will remain in danger of being ended by these unfortunate events.

yet to condemn your fulani islamic masters.

islam = terrorism.

you can shout all you want about the federal govt. aboki ball sucker.

na FG plant bombs?

when your aboki masters were in power, bombs dey go off?

abeg crawl back to your islamic pedo section.

terror apologist
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2012
olawalebabs: don't you think we are helping boko haram achieve their aim. What they have been longing for is religious crises, i think they are getting there bit by bit. Let's face the reality, govt know the sponsor they should go for them.

I don't care if i help the satan increase the temperature of hell. if you kill my brethren, i kill your entire tribe. simple.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2012
While I do not support the Killing of innocent Muslims in reprisals, I will strongly support any effort that will jolt the muslim community into action.
I have always said this that blame does not entirely rest on the shoulders of FG, that is usually the lazy resort of most of these muslim critiques. The FG will do theirs while the communities too will have to be proactive.
I remember once the Sultan of Sokoto addressing a body of corpse members that went to visit him, he made assuring statements about witholding the security of every person in sokoto irrespective of the religion they profess. He was so assuring that one gets the impression that he was talking from the confidence of the preventive mechanisms put in place to stop anyone from perpetrating terrorist crimes and true to the Sultan's promise, there has been no reports of Terrorist crimes in any part of Sokoto even though Sokoto is the seat of northern Islamic faith.
I believe our muslim brothers are too inactive and silent for comfort. They care less about the fact that the extremists carrying these acts of violence on churches whether anyone likes to believe it or not get their injunctions from the Koran and Hadith. They have been too cowardly standing aloof comfortably, they have not shown any serious resolve to move against the extremists in their means. They are yet to show their christian brothers any hand of support to show them that they are in solidarity with them in the fight of one common enemy, BOKOHARAM. I am yet to hear of any eminent muslim leader go to any of these disaster sites to sympathize with the christian community, neither have they lend any material support to help the victims; no official denouncement even in the face of continued attacks in large scale. We don't hear them do or say anything. Attack on churches in the north has become a norm that happens, nobody says anything besides official statements from FG and sometimes SG and after that life goes on. And you blame Christians who are tired of this collective cowardice of silence, you blame them for interpreting their taciturnity as subtle support? What will you havw them do? Go back to churches and continue to pray about it? If innocent Christians have been dying from these religious attacks from muslim extremist, why should the few now killed in a reprisal attack from christian now cause the muslim community to speak out? Obviously, they are more afraid of their faceless brother than a fight with the christian community, this tells a lot where their allegiance liea.
This is simple logic, if they continue to give the posturing that they will rather stay aloof and avoid the dreaded Bokoharam boys than maintain a peaceful relationship with their christian brothers then nobody is justified to condemn the christian youths who have resulted to provocation to know where the so-called moderates realy stand on the issue.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Solaoye: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2012
[quote
author=azimibraun]As a muslim, i am saddened by dis spate of killing of
Christians by the bombing of churches.As a human, i think the
christians are bin left with no choice.may allah put the evil in my
country to shame.[/quote]

bros, u av spoken well, i wish i have a one to one talk with u. may God bless ur memory
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2012
Saying muslim have been silent on this is purely 'academic' laziness. Did you know sheikh Jafar in Kano? Alh, Ali Rigasa, and some other big sheikh in maiduguri and Yobe that were all killed when trying to speak against the evil of boko haram. There is limit to what the mallam can say. They neither control the security apparatus or feed them.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2012
Logic Mind:

I don't care if i help the satan increase the temperature of hell. if you kill my brethren, i kill your entire tribe. simple.
you are truly confuse, when did you turn to christ. Lol

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2012
BlueMurder:

When Muslim leaders who spoke against this evil group were murdered in cold blood, what did the government do? And you, did you as much as spare a thought for their bereaved families?
that is the price they have had to pay for not curbing the excesses of the violent Koranic verses. Until muslim leaders speak in unison not the separate cowardly statements they make for political correctness, BokoHaram boys will continue to kill them separately when they give any hint of showing support through statements. Your leaders are afraid of their lives, so what about christians that go to church everyday even with it is clear to them that those nutjobs might throw a bomb in their midst. If ordinary christians can be brave, then your leaders should show more bravery, simple.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by maclatunji: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2012
rhymz: While I do not support the Killing of innocent Muslims in reprisals, I will strongly support any effort that will jolt the muslim community into action.
I have always said this that blame does not entirely rest on the shoulders of FG, that is usually the lazy resort of most of these muslim critiques. The FG will do theirs while the communities too will have to be proactive.
I remember once the Sultan of Sokoto addressing a body of corpse members that went to visit him, he made assuring statements about witholding the security of every person in sokoto irrespective of the religion they profess. He was so assuring that one gets the impression that he was talking from the confidence of the preventive mechanisms put in place to stop anyone from perpetrating terrorist crimes and true to the Sultan's promise, there has been no reports of Terrorist crimes in any part of Sokoto even though Sokoto is the seat of northern Islamic faith.
I believe our muslim brothers are too inactive and silent for comfort. They care less about the fact that the extremists carrying these acts of violence on churches whether anyone likes to believe it or not get their injunctions from the Koran and Hadith. They have been too cowardly standing aloof comfortably, they have not shown any serious resolve to move against the extremists in their means. They are yet to show their christian brothers any hand of support to show them that they are in solidarity with them in the fight of one common enemy, BOKOHARAM. I am yet to hear of any eminent muslim leader go to any of these disaster sites to sympathize with the christian community, neither have they lend any material support to help the victims; no official denouncement even in the face of continued attacks in large scale. We don't hear them do or say anything. Attack on churches in the north has become a norm that happens, nobody says anything besides official statements from FG and sometimes SG and after that life goes on. And you blame Christians who are tired of this collective cowardice of silence, you blame them for interpreting their taciturnity as subtle support? What will you havw them do? Go back to churches and continue to pray about it? If innocent Christians have been dying from these religious attacks from muslim extremist, why should the few now killed in a reprisal attack from christian now cause the muslim community to speak out? Obviously, they are more afraid of their faceless brother than a fight with the christian community, this tells a lot where their allegiance liea.
This is simple logic, if they continue to give the posturing that they will rather stay aloof and avoid the dreaded Bokoharam boys than maintain a peaceful relationship with their christian brothers then nobody is justified to condemn the christian youths who have resulted to provocation to know where the so-called moderates realy stand on the issue.

Yeah! That's right, Muslim clerics and traditional rulers should take over the job of government- brilliant! Muslims get killed virtually every week by Boko Haram and you are here preaching sectarian and ineffective ideas to solve a security problem. Governments Rule and if the Nigerian government is being bullied by any group, shame on it! Your post is motivated by your need to reinforce your belief that Islam is bad. Hahaha! That will get you nowhere, Nigerians are not yet ready to take their security seriously.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2012
olawalebabs: Saying muslim have been silent on this is purely 'academic' laziness. Did you know sheikh Jafar in Kano? Alh, Ali Rigasa, and some other big sheikh in maiduguri and Yobe that were all killed when trying to speak against the evil of boko haram. There is limit to what the mallam can say. They neither control the security apparatus or feed them.
what exactly did they say or do? All we heard about was their death, what they said or did to cause their death by Bokoharam is not known. Muslim Leaders are even more afraid and cowardly than the average church person. The FG can only do much from the support and information these religious leaders, community leaders and muslims give to them, these BokoHaram boys live in your communities, they show extremist tendencies, they all witness and here their religious and political views, if they are being used by politician, do they not know these politicians? Even the CIA will need support, intel and information provided by these people to do anything effective. The FG is peopled by human beings not some super-beings that know all. Your leaders need to get off their butts and confront the situation head-on. Am sure they would have done a lot more if it were the mosques and muslims burning and dying every week.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2012
olawalebabs: Saying muslim have been silent on this is purely 'academic' laziness. Did you know sheikh Jafar in Kano? Alh, Ali Rigasa, and some other big sheikh in maiduguri and Yobe that were all killed when trying to speak against the evil of boko haram. There is limit to what the mallam can say. They neither control the security apparatus or feed them.
what exactly did they say or do? All we heard about was their death, what they said or did to cause their death by Bokoharam is not known. Muslim Leaders are even more afraid and cowardly than the average church person. The FG can only do much from the support and information these religious leaders, community leaders and muslims give to them, these BokoHaram boys live in your communities, they show extremist tendencies, they all witness and here their religious and political views, if they are being used by politician, do they not know these politicians? Even the CIA will need support, intel and information provided by these people to do anything effective. The FG is peopled by human beings not some super-beings that know all. Your leaders need to get off their butts and confront the situation head-on. Am sure they would have done a lot more if it were the mosques and muslims burning and dying every week.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by BlueMurder(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2012
rhymz: that is the price they have had to pay for not curbing the excesses of the violent Koranic verses. Until muslim leaders speak in unison not the separate cowardly statements they make for political correctness, BokoHaram boys will continue to kill them separately when they give any hint of showing support through statements. Your leaders are afraid of their lives, so what about christians that go to church everyday even with it is clear to them that those nutjobs might throw a bomb in their midst. If ordinary christians can be brave, then your leaders should show more bravery, simple.

So the murder of those scholars who were doing their best to bring the misguided sect to order, means absolutely nothing to you And yet, in the same breath, you blab that Muslims are not doing enough against the group? Do you know Late Shaykh Jafar Mahmud Adam at all? A very popular muslim leader and well known antagonist of Boko Haram (who were still in their infancy then). He made it clear to the group that they had gone off the path of the true Islamic faith. What did he get for his efforts? He was brutally murdered while leading the dawn prayers in his mosque in Kano in 2007. Has his killers been brought to book? No. Rather, the PDP went on to enlist the evil group for its political misadventures. In your warped logic, that man was a coward, wasn't he?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olabochayi(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
shymmex: Not trying to be preachy - but why all the bloodshed, Nigerians(both muslims and christians)?

Will you guys testify with me, if I take the fight to Abuja - to fight against those looting our commonwealth?

I'll respect you guys, if you can testify with - and stop shedding the blood of other poor, and struggling Nigerians..

Real men, and brave hearts fight the 'control mechanism' - not those who're also controlled.

Olabochayi:
man.... you just spoke out my bele.. Rather than kill ourselves, they should have taken their campaign to those in Govt who know nothing than to suffocate us poor Nigerians with their looting.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Cityguy: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2012
Lilprocess: Haha we d muslims ar stil d majority in kaduna state if we wish 2day we can kil al d xtians in kaduna witout resistance 4rm any body
You will be surprised my friend. Majority indeed! I know you are ready to activate your boarding pass, afterall you are probably worth nothing on this side of the divide. Anyway, no more free tickets to accumulating your 'reward' in the hereafter and i think its worth dying for, dont you think? wink wink wink wink
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by kaiboy: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2012
let keep our bible aside n finish dis monster at ones.any muslim dat say is not a religious crisis na thurder go finish dem all.enough is enough.let us all fight 4 christ jt has the lsreal did
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by Cityguy: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2012
smallgod: Why are the moderate, peace-loving muslims not speaking up against the acts of the fanatics in their fold? We all must seek the peaceful resolution of this crisis and not use violence to fight violence.
In all fairness, some have 'spoken' but I think 'speaking', meaning what you say and 'acting' are different things. I can understand their dilema but they probably might need to do more that this 'speaking'.

1 Like

Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Yeah! That's right, Muslim clerics and traditional rulers should take over the job of government- brilliant! Muslims get killed virtually every week by Boko Haram and you are here preaching sectarian and ineffective ideas to solve a security problem. Governments Rule and if the Nigerian government is being bullied by any group, shame on it! Your post is motivated by your need to reinforce your belief that Islam is bad. Hahaha! That will get you nowhere, Nigerians are not yet ready to take their security seriously.

i wouldn't be surprised if that threat email to seun is traced back to you.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji:

your opinion about how I view any religion is BS to the topic. If you thinl you realy know me well, then check all the comments I have made on religious threads, in fact, as I write this, I am in a hot intellectual debate with a christian about the origins and influence of christianity. I care less what you believe, I am not even a religiois person to begin with, I view both the teachings of christianity and Islam as the consequencies of Colonization mental enslavement, I don't leave by their tenets anyway. So you can drop that Christian vs Muslim veil you always cover your hypocritical arguments with.
I am in Sokoto now, and I know what I am talking about. In northern states, parochial religious beliefs always takea the place of common sense. Terrorism is not the kind of crime that a government fights by exerting will power and increasing military might. The BokoHaram problem and acts of terrorism did not start with Jonathan, and you will be lying to yourself if you think the man himself is not overwhelmed. Fact is, terrorism can not be stopped but can be reduced, and the best way to achieve such will be through a network of collaborations between security outfits and the leadership of these communities and states where these attacks have been happening. The security outfits will not achieve anything if your leaders do not show commitment in giving the required information and even material support to them. You can keep blaming Jonathan because you don't like him and his friends but this will not stop even after he lives office. Sincerity of purpose os the only way the security outfit, the leadership of these communities and the clerics can achieve anything useful. But if you want to put it alone at the door step of GEJ, omo nothing do you, wait until e happen to somebody you know then we go see whether u sef go kill christians or kill politician....what a bias religious MUGGU
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by LogicMind: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2012
to my northern igbo brethren, please procure as many pork meat as you can and force them to eat it. Spray pig oil on the roads they walk. Put up bacon and saussage pictures up everywhere. You will be amazed at the mad effect these acts have on them.
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by sabreena289(f): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2012
lekzyn: Yeaaaaa,I have been realy waiting for this day to come and it is. Kaduna christain youths well done, i LOVE Your action today keep it up. ONE EYE FOR TWO EYES

but the muslims dont kwn anytin abt the blast.2 wrongs can never make a right....
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by rhymz(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2012
BlueMurder:

So the murder of those scholars who were doing their best to bring the misguided sect to order, means absolutely nothing to you And yet, in the same breath, you blab that Muslims are not doing enough against the group? Do you know Late Shaykh Jafar Mahmud Adam at all? A very popular muslim leader and well known antagonist of Boko Haram (who were still in their infancy then). He made it clear to the group that they had gone off the path of the true Islamic faith. What did he get for his efforts? He was brutally murdered while leading the dawn prayers in his mosque in Kano in 2007. Has his killers been brought to book? No. Rather, the PDP went on to enlist the evil group for its political misadventures. In your warped logic, that man was a coward, wasn't he?
Guy you are more interested in the politics of who is right and wrong. I am not here to discuss conspiracies theories about BokoHaram. And please don't pass your conclusions as mine. Your sheik is just as important as the over a thousand christians that have been killed by this extremist from his fold. If you say you are speaking against them in all honesty, act it, if you claim we are fighting one enemy show us proof of your works, don't tell christians who have been at the recieving end of their attacks how you lost a leader who tried to support them and got no justice or foreclosure as if they have not suffered more. Are you saying Muslims will continue to take it like that of some christian sect continued to bomb their places of worship every week? Are you saying christians have not shown enough restraint and understanding? Imagine Christians doing this to muslims in Onitsha or Asaba for instance?
Re: Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna by olabochayi(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2012
Lilprocess: Up up up boko haram kil dem al kil al d devil agent xtian in d north dey must liv d nt" more greace 2 ur elbow

Olabochayi:
Blood thirsty fellow, I don't blame you cause that was the orientation you received from your ancestors. The only language you understand is 'DESTRUCTION, DISASTER, CALAMITY, AGONY, PAIN, VANDALIZATION, NEGATIVITY & BACKWARDNESS'

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.